Author Topic: Tommy Sandoval | On The Other Side | Mini Documentary  (Read 2948 times)

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Tommy Sandoval | On The Other Side | Mini Documentary
« on: June 12, 2020, 12:06:41 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
Re: Tommy Sandoval | On The Other Side | Mini Documentary
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 01:08:32 AM »
That could have actually been good, but it wasn't at all. Cold War didn't come out in 2016, and Jamie Thomas not being in it is very odd.

Tracersbuttbuddy

• Rep: -182
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 01:25:25 AM »
If I was a chick I would totally shit all over Tommy stomach and then sit on it to smoosh it in. Just saying

Tracersbuttbuddy

• Rep: -182
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 01:46:08 AM »
I'm surprised no one had told him to shave that gross shit on his face and chin and to get a fucking hair cut. Dude looks like a GEICO CAVEMAN FROM THE COMMERCIALS

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 05:35:26 AM »
My hometown mexicali getting some shine  :)
I kept hearing from danny about this video being in the works for a minute, it came out nice
Stoked to see him and some homies right there too
I’ve seen and heard some of Tommy’s tricks filmed around here, that part will be heavy

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

trash

• Rep: 15
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 06:26:28 AM »
Damn, was New Blood really 2005? 15 years have past and Jon Allie's part still gets me moving. 

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 01:35:45 PM »
Is Tommy's dad black? would've never guessed if correct

Can't really say dude is a favorite, but I've enjoyed everything he's ever put out, and hopefully he's still got a good part in him, dude is one of the gnarliest all time

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 05:37:37 PM »
That could have actually been good, but it wasn't at all. Cold War didn't come out in 2016, and Jamie Thomas not being in it is very odd.

Agree to disagree and i'm not a Tommy Sandovol fan at all, no dislike just not my kind of skating but I thought Transworld put across a lot of information is a small amount of time, and I was touched by the piece but i also went though a similar issue different substance. Don't get me wrong it's not Epicly later'd good, but in then again in that case it's the many great subjects.

On a side note I have a huge deal of respect for the path he has chosen for not only himself but his family.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 07:56:20 PM »
Haven't watched yet but I am curious by these comments, always been a big Tommy fan since he's been a constant on Zero always with strong footy in his parts. Does anyone know if he's still sober?

Not DylanJaeb

• Rep: -8
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 08:01:03 PM »
Still sober and killing it. Im proud to call him a teammate
Im an American Badass. Watch me kick. You can roll with rock or you can radio edit

doublesteveburger

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 11:57:54 PM »
by teammate do you mean coworker

drewdc

• Rep: -85
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2020, 08:20:59 AM »
looks like he didnt save any of his money. He was getting paid from LRG , Weedmaps, on Streetleague for a few seasons, with blackbox during their peak???? now lives in a shitty little apartment.I feel bad for the guy .

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2020, 09:15:12 AM »
I'm glad he's getting healthier and trying to go on a more positive path in his life. He's more well spoken than I imagined him being too.

Can't wait to see the part!

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2020, 10:17:15 PM »
Cobra Cole sounded exxtra dumb in this.

Why no JT?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2020, 10:47:29 PM »
Under rated skater, hes also  rasta man on the job for his dad who was jaded till his son smoked himself in the face with a hammer. Tommy fucked it up compleatly, holy cow.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

JumpManShorty

• Rep: -86
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2020, 04:02:16 PM »
Im suprised no one commented on it but

When he was talking about how he was quitting drinking, then it came up with the subtitle (5 Days Sober) and he was making juice, i couldnt help but be like... "5 days and they making a doco??"

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2020, 06:06:45 PM »
If I was a chick I would totally shit all over Tommy stomach and then sit on it to smoosh it in. Just saying

Diahrea Tryin’

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1057
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2020, 08:01:20 PM »

When he was talking about how he was quitting drinking, then it came up with the subtitle (5 Days Sober) and he was making juice, i couldnt help but be like... "5 days and they making a doco??"

I started my own documentary after the first hour of my first run at sobriety. It gets really interesting at hour 13 when I’m huffing dust-off out of my (now ex) girlfriend’s lulu lemon bag while humming the Star Spangled Banner with a partial erection.

JumpManShorty

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2020, 10:25:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I started my own documentary after the first hour of my first run at sobriety. It gets really interesting at hour 13 when I’m huffing dust-off out of my (now ex) girlfriend’s lulu lemon bag while humming the Star Spangled Banner with a partial erection.

Did you finish the doco

Dudcole

• Rep: -5
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2020, 08:38:19 PM »

When he was talking about how he was quitting drinking, then it came up with the subtitle (5 Days Sober) ....."5 days and they making a doco??"

In the real world People lie all the time .. he's still getting free Weed and paychecks from weedmaps
https://weedmaps.com/sports/team/tommy-sandoval/

And he's still smoking blunts after Sessions ..   He has a  social media manager now and he is just doing the Sober trend for his feed on his Instagram and to grow his following to 200.000 now

It's Just a Gimmick for him ,,,   Just A Lie .. He bar tends on the side as well when he D.J's
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 08:41:08 PM by Dudcole »

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2020, 05:18:55 PM »

Thats what i was thinking.... i guess hes proud to turn in his life around but seems like he turned sober and was like yep lets make a doco about this turmoil. Anyway he still rips and im happy to watch 17 minutes of sandoval and his footage

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2020, 05:50:14 PM »
Always been a big fan Tommy, one of the gnarliest all of time, great fs flip and quite a deep bag of tricks, a ZERO legend. Another one for the “best pros never to win soty” list.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2020, 05:56:34 PM »
Expand Quote

When he was talking about how he was quitting drinking, then it came up with the subtitle (5 Days Sober) ....."5 days and they making a doco??"
[close]

In the real world People lie all the time .. he's still getting free Weed and paychecks from weedmaps

And he's still smoking blunts after Sessions ..   He has a  social media manager now and he is just doing the Sober trend for his feed on his Instagram and to grow his following to 200.000 now

It's Just a Gimmick for him ,,,   Just A Lie .. He bar tends on the side as well when he D.J's
pretty sure weedmaps went out of business

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2020, 05:06:58 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

not saying i don't believe you but where are you getting this from
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

JumpManShorty

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2020, 01:11:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It’s not even that it’s a lie. It’s more that, 5 days is like a vacation from drinking. Even for me . Not sobriety

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2020, 01:48:42 PM »
Still sober and killing it. Im proud to call him a teammate
Tommy rules.  I’m glad you guys get to skate together