Author Topic: The Slap Massage Boards  (Read 2733 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1037
  • Itís 1990 boys, letís get rid of the skeletons.
Re: The Slap Massage Boards
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2020, 07:59:34 AM »
Expand Quote
ALL THREADS MUST NOW BE APPROVED BY A MODERATOR FIRST. THE SAME MODERATORS WHO DELETE THREADS WHEN THE INDUSTRY TELLS THEM TO.

YOU CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT HOW SICK A NEW PART IS OR SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT PROS WHO RAPE PASSED OUT WOMEN.

THIS IS THE ZUMIEZ MESSAGE BOARD NOW.

R.I.P. SLAP.
[close]

Admin and mods, if this clown is this upset over not being able to spam the board then it's proof you are doing a great job right now. Thank you.
+1 THIS^^^

SLAP is a pants message board that sometimes talks about skateboarding

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 351
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2022, 07:34:10 AM »
In light of the recent incel attack we've endured, I just wanted to take a moment to reiterate my appreciation for all the hard work the mods put in here to keep the Slap MassageBoards running smoothly -- you guys rule so, so much! -- and for the posters who actually contribute in their own unique, meaningful way to make this a fun and worthwhile community to take part in.

Having our boards frozen and incapacitated by spam reminds me how valuable you all are.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

in love w/ fs shuvs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2022, 01:13:43 AM »
Hey guys, bumping this as a reminder not to stress yourselves out about having to learn all the tricks, get instagram likes, and etc. You are missing the point. We are literally just jumping and spinning around and landing back on a piece of wood attached to wheels in similar outfits. It's not life or death (although it can be if you want it to be). Anyone who gets up and makes the conscious decision to go out and skate consistently is a true skateboarder in my book.

Much love and keep on shredding.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 02:16:19 AM by in love w/ fs shuvs »