Author Topic: The Slap Massage Boards  (Read 3636 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2157
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: The Slap Massage Boards
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2020, 07:59:34 AM »
Expand Quote
ALL THREADS MUST NOW BE APPROVED BY A MODERATOR FIRST. THE SAME MODERATORS WHO DELETE THREADS WHEN THE INDUSTRY TELLS THEM TO.

YOU CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT HOW SICK A NEW PART IS OR SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT PROS WHO RAPE PASSED OUT WOMEN.

THIS IS THE ZUMIEZ MESSAGE BOARD NOW.

R.I.P. SLAP.
[close]

Admin and mods, if this clown is this upset over not being able to spam the board then it's proof you are doing a great job right now. Thank you.
+1 THIS^^^

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2022, 07:34:10 AM »
In light of the recent incel attack we've endured, I just wanted to take a moment to reiterate my appreciation for all the hard work the mods put in here to keep the Slap MassageBoards running smoothly -- you guys rule so, so much! -- and for the posters who actually contribute in their own unique, meaningful way to make this a fun and worthwhile community to take part in.

Having our boards frozen and incapacitated by spam reminds me how valuable you all are.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

in love w/ fs shuvs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2022, 01:13:43 AM »
Hey guys, bumping this as a reminder not to stress yourselves out about having to learn all the tricks, get instagram likes, and etc. You are missing the point. It's all about having fun. It's not life or death (although it can be if you want it to be). Anyone who gets up and makes the conscious decision to go out and skate consistently is a true skateboarder.

Much love and keep on shredding.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 08:38:30 AM by in love w/ fs shuvs »

excitableboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2022, 08:29:42 AM »
Was sent here from the Silverman thread. Not sure why Slap gets the bad rap. Been on the boards for many years, they taught me a great deal, not just about skate culture either. Probably learned a good chunk of my English here, even.

I appreciate this thread, @EdLawndale ! (I must have been in here before actually because that matty_c Thai massage story rings very familiar.)

dofrenzy

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2022, 04:11:38 AM »
Shoutout to @EdLawndale for starting this thread.

‘Twas 3 years ago tomorrow that I created an account at a random skate forum I found online to proclaim my mid-life crisis attempt to learn how to drop-in to a quarter-pipe.  Little did I know that I had created an account on THE online skate forum.

So, I started with a kook move and have definitely made a few kook moves since, but I feel for the most part tolerated and even have a little sense of being accepted.

Today I proclaim mad love for not only the SLAP forum, but also for it’s members.