Author Topic: Ben Kadow aka Tony Teargas Does Not Like The T-Funk Thrasher Cover Discuss  (Read 6248 times)

marty mcfly

Absolutely not into t-funks  skating,but that trick looks cool imo!

Roast beef

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
T-funk is far more talented skater than that gimp kadow.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I don't give a shit about "T-Funk" but his gap to wall smash in Baker 4 was one of the most exciting clips I've ever seen.

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
riding a skateboard with the side of one's feet (on a wall, no less) may, in fact, bespeak an overabundance of self-awareness. "fake-steez," in the parlance of the industry...

grabbing stalefish, with one's feet as such?

i'm afraid a point has been made.

HOWEVER;

Ben K is, himself, doing more irony-on-the-board than most. Irony is nothing if not self-aware. SO...

I like the idea that he has never opened the issue, and it's just sitting on his table and bothering him.
dead on what I was thinking, the imagery there is hilarious
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
Expand Quote
Once again, taken down without a screenshot.

A tale as old as time.
[close]

You get the cover of Thrasher for a number of different reasons, you got a part dropping soon, you got a interview coming out, maybe a new shoe in the works.

But overall, you get the cover of Thrasher if your skating hard and the photo is sick. The photographer who shot this did great work. It rules. It deserves to be on the cover.

dogstownthunder

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Once again, taken down without a screenshot.

A tale as old as time.
[close]

[close]

You get the cover of Thrasher for a number of different reasons, you got a part dropping soon, you got a interview coming out, maybe a new shoe in the works.

But overall, you get the cover of Thrasher if your skating hard and the photo is sick. The photographer who shot this did great work. It rules. It deserves to be on the cover.

defintely not a t-funk fan nor a thrasher fan. however, i (mountain)dew dig that front foot, doe. #shalom

live, laugh, love

Ben Kadow not pronounced like Ka Dow like I always see it. But more like Kay doe. It's like Rowley. I'll never say Rolley or whatever the fuck. I back his new alternate persona shit going on though. Could make way for prime shit talking.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 597
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
is this a wallride or a bankride?

slightly angled / not vertical

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
ugly potatohead boy on supreme with his person halfflips got opinions too huh thats fuckin precious

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
It’s obviously not Ben Kadow.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
goof

primitive_rage

• Rep: 1
  • shut the fuck up
t-funk is sick but this cover is not