Author Topic: Five Oh Skate Shop  (Read 21846 times)

Roast beef

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
Re: Five Oh Skate Shop
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2020, 03:55:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I went in on the owner and his shop on Useless Wooden Knowledge’s insta pretty slightly and I had like a hundred of his supporters come at me so quickly lol. They’re literally all super toxic alt-right/4 chan/alllivesmatter/conservative flag types. I had no idea this guy had such a following but I guess he’s a gaming streamer.
[close]
Top SJW work bud.
[close]

Are you one of those sad people who believes not masturbating will improve you're chances of meeting women? I just find them hilarious and you seem to have alot in common with those types.
[close]

Hi thanks for your contribution, I actually don’t really need to worry about masturbating very much as I have a beautiful girlfriend. Have a kook and enjoy the rest of your day.
[close]

post pics of your hot gf or gtfo
[close]
No I wouldn’t disrespect her by showing her to you gimps.
[close]

plz dawg, i've been beating my meat since half an hour and need some relief. if you got a nice ass, take a pic and post that. it will do. hair doesn't bother me.
[close]
Sadly my ass is nothing special.
[close]
fair enough, my gimp outfit is so tight, i lost all sense in my dick anyway. was some nice edging though. glad i can change into my sweatpants now.
No, put the gimp suit back on.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2020, 03:59:07 PM »

excuse me? you're not my mistress. she said it's fine. let's stop this nutless back and forth so we can get back to the canceling of five oh skateshop.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2020, 04:01:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

excuse me? you're not my mistress. she said it's fine. let's stop this nutless back and forth so we can get back to the canceling of five oh skateshop.
Ok 👌
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1124
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2020, 04:41:02 PM »
A cop owning a skate shop is like a male chauvinist owning a feminist book store. Monumental fuckery afoot.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2020, 04:49:51 PM »
A cop owning a skate shop is like a male chauvinist owning a feminist book store. Monumental fuckery afoot.
Oh your such a tough guy sending me a pm!!
I’ll never express an unpopular opinion again I promise. Gimp.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1124
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2020, 05:03:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Do you pinky promise though?

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2020, 05:05:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Do you pinky promise though?
Yeah boy!!!

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2020, 05:13:36 PM »
Expand Quote
What’s with the name Pipe Hitter? Only time I’ve ever heard that phrase is in Pulp Fiction when Marsellus is talking about fucking up the dude that buttfucked him. I always took it to mean prison rape. Weird name for a charity.
[close]

I always took it to mean hitting a glass pipe ie rocks. Either way it doesn’t seem like it should be applicable to that dude.

Duh. I should’ve thought of that. But still... People here seem to know everything about this dude. What’s it mean?

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2020, 07:13:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I went in on the owner and his shop on Useless Wooden Knowledge’s insta pretty slightly and I had like a hundred of his supporters come at me so quickly lol. They’re literally all super toxic alt-right/4 chan/alllivesmatter/conservative flag types. I had no idea this guy had such a following but I guess he’s a gaming streamer.
[close]
Top SJW work bud.
[close]

Are you one of those sad people who believes not masturbating will improve you're chances of meeting women? I just find them hilarious and you seem to have alot in common with those types.
[close]

Hi thanks for your contribution, I actually don’t really need to worry about masturbating very much as I have a beautiful girlfriend. Have a kook and enjoy the rest of your day.
[close]

post pics of your hot gf or gtfo
[close]
No I wouldn’t disrespect her by showing her to you gimps.

I hate to be the one to tell you this bud, but just because she was nice to you the other nite when she handed you her money in the drive thru, doesn't mean she's your girlfriend

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2020, 08:28:32 PM »

this guy murdered a kid in cold blood, defiled his body, and got away with it
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2020, 08:29:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Top SJW work bud.
[close]

[close]

You have one as well. A kook that is. I give fuck all if your day is enjoyable.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2020, 08:41:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

this guy murdered a kid in cold blood, defiled his body, and got away with it

Two Fellons / Five Oh shop collab coming in hot.  Blue lives flag, with bolts instead of stars. 

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1380
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2020, 08:50:38 PM »
Just chiming in to say fuck that shitstain Eddie Gallagher and anyone who supports him.

Ishaboi

• Rep: -1
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2020, 08:55:38 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/DonutOperator

Unless Baker only sells direct via Baker Boys dist, there is a chance they maybe got the boards from aaa uhhhhh distributor

Wonder how much say a brand has in what shops their boards end up in once they're in the hands of a distributor, if any.

Good on U_W_K for shedding the light, in any case.

ohnowisee

• Rep: -2
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2020, 10:11:06 PM »

Unless Baker only sells direct via Baker Boys dist, there is a chance they maybe got the boards from aaa uhhhhh distributor

Wonder how much say a brand has in what shops their boards end up in once they're in the hands of a distributor, if any.

I would assume a lot of say considering they aren't these giant corporations.  Also how necessary was it "aaa uhhhhh"? 
Ilford is way more core than Kodak - natenola forever

michael scarn

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2020, 10:14:33 PM »
I'm not about to rip on baker for selling to the shop. How are they supposed to know the beliefs of the shop owners? I certainly don't expect Baker to research every shop they sell to

froufroufox

• Rep: 31
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2020, 11:05:13 PM »
oh yeah, I don’t think anybody’s blaming baker. it would be cool to see them take action and stop supplying that shop boards if possible tho.

the owner also posted this video a few days ago. what a piece of shit.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonutOperator/status/1270851681232859137
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 11:10:28 PM by DBOONFOREVER »

burnerAccount

• Rep: -7
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2020, 11:06:34 PM »
EvidEnce Preservation post. This shop supports a wAr criminal, then ex Police officer / Swat team owner gets pissy when they get called out on It:

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2020, 11:56:47 PM »

I'm a so fucking tired of police officers having pity parties for themselves and turning themselves into imaginary victims because "no one appreciates them." Their rate of approval is far higher than most other institutions in America, their approval hasn't changed much over the decades, and the job is far safer than it was in the 70s.

Americans rank the military, small business, and the police higher than of all of the major institutions in American society. Fuck, broadly, the police stir more confidence than organized religion, the Supreme Court, schools, and the medical system as a whole.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/236243/military-small-business-police-stir-confidence.aspx

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 12:23:27 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2020, 12:31:46 AM »
I cant even begin to wrap my mind around the police are the counter culture comment
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 12:57:18 AM by DA BIG BODY BENZ »

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2020, 12:40:09 AM »
I cant even begin to wrap my mind around the "police are the counter culture" comment

for real

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2020, 01:11:06 AM »
Cops are the counterculture now?’

Jesus fuck...  maybe global warming and societal destruction of the species is starting to look like a good idea
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2020, 02:20:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Top SJW work bud.
[close]

[close]

[close]

You have one as well. A kook that is. I give fuck all if your day is enjoyable.
Thank you Ma’am.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2020, 02:21:26 AM »
Fuck UWK. Donut operater seems like a good guy.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 02:54:10 AM by Roast beef »

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2020, 06:07:51 AM »
As a black, army vet, skater, I can hate Eddie Gallagher on so many different levels.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2020, 07:40:48 AM »
Expand Quote
I cant even begin to wrap my mind around the "police are the counter culture" comment
[close]

for real
Counterculture isn’t a good thing on its own. Shitting your pants isn’t socially accepted either, doesn’t make it a good thing

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2020, 07:41:01 AM »

He gets all his product from Eastern Skateboard Supply.

As for the topic, I think he's a good guy but markets waaaay too much on the "cop and skaters" thing. No matter how much you ush that, I don't think that'll ever be compatible.

His YouTube channel is a good resource if you want to learn how the police work in the field since he does a lot of objective breakdown videos on shootings and police encounters. From what I can tell in this thread almost no one has seen his channel.

As for the jokes, they're jokes. It's subjective if they're funny or not, but he hasn't called for any actual violence.

What happened when BLM protesters came to his neighborhood? He gave out water.

I'm not here telling you to suck him off and he's a god. Make your own conclusions after watching some of his content.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 732
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2020, 07:44:37 AM »
I believe we are judging him on his actions
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2020, 07:57:06 AM »

(didn't age well with time)

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2020, 08:07:25 AM »

i have nothing to contribute to this thread but my sheer shock that someone would refer to cops as "counterculture"
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.