Author Topic: Mark Appleyard Thinks Corona Virus Has Been Orchestrated - Discuss  (Read 23306 times)

Save the dolphin flip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -71
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Mark Appleyard Thinks Corona Virus Has Been Orchestrated - Discuss
« Reply #270 on: July 04, 2020, 03:35:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I love how you all seem so sure you know how the world is run and seem so certain about the current state of affairs. You are skateboarders on a skate forum.

Shutting down and being abusive towards an individual because he has a different opinion leads you on the right tracks to fascism.

Slap is all about ego. Everyone just wants to one up each other and have a better insult, it's sad and toxic.
[close]
That’s not how fascism comes about- fascism arises from belligerent ignorance being weaponized by a political party. Look man I’m all for keeping an open mind and being respectful but when people are saying “you can’t prove the elites aren’t lizard people” or “coroners are paying people $1000 to call it coronavirus” we’re talking about unreality. Don’t open your mind so much your brain falls out.
[close]

Actually it's quite the opposite, obtuse one. Nowadays you have to keep an open mind, or else you will be brainwashed like the majority of you all are in this thread, professing with certainty that this isn't some government agenda.

If the golf of tonkin was revealed to be a USA false flag operation, then is it that far of a stretch to believe that 9/11 was an inside job?

That's just one example, there are so many loose ends that you guys need to investigate for yourselves to get to the bottom of... Including the covid 19 conspiracy.

A conspiracy is a conspiracy theory until proven fact, but when you have the powerful and untouchable elite with the power to wipe out anybody in their way and tie up loose ends, then I'd say it's more intelligent to be informed than going around and playing devils advocate, ignorantly attacking someone for their opinion like many are doing to mark now.
[close]
Nope. That’s not how logic works or being informed works. You have a nice day and don’t open your mind so much your brain falls out.
precisely the rebuttal a young immature teen would have. Zero argument lol, moving on.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #271 on: July 04, 2020, 04:10:31 PM »
you quarantine the sick not the healthy, if you are over 60 or have a pre existing health condition everything from being a lard ass or asthma to heart disease sure stay home and wait it out if you are young and healthy get the fuck to work and keep the world economy going ,,,this is obviously a world wide psyop to anyone with an above average IQ sit back and think about that first sentence for a minute, when in world history have you heard of quarantining the healthy?

This is when you have gone too far down the rabbit hole. Psyop🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

RossDailey

• Rep: -54
« Reply #272 on: July 04, 2020, 06:33:14 PM »
you quarantine the sick not the healthy, if you are over 60 or have a pre existing health condition everything from being a lard ass or asthma to heart disease sure stay home and wait it out if you are young and healthy get the fuck to work and keep the world economy going ,,,this is obviously a world wide psyop to anyone with an above average IQ sit back and think about that first sentence for a minute, when in world history have you heard of quarantining the healthy?

'Quarantine' is being used as a shorthand / catch all term for isolation / lock down, you've conveniently left that out or are willfully ignoring that piece of information.

Being that American's in particular are intentionally ignoring health protocols, that would prevent the community spread of the virus & contact tracing efforts have been limited at best... to the point of being ineffective.

We find ourselves in the unnecessarily prolonged lockdown / 'quarantine' situation that we are currently in.

Those that blither on about conspiracy theories / ignore health officials, they are part of the problem.

I will agree that this is an 'IQ test' of sorts, and the way to pass is to wear your mask, don't gather / social distance, sanitize yourself as frequently as possible & don't think this is going to 'magically disappear' anytime soon.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 272
« Reply #273 on: July 04, 2020, 07:45:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No shit.

I’m mean, to him it OBVIOUSLY A WORLD-WIDE PSY-OP.

Because all the countries in the world are getting along so well and coordinate on a grand scale like this all the time.

Because making us wear masks is exactly what they need to help them... do what?

Masks deter facial recognition and prevents you from effectively surveilling the population. Which is a real thing.

Staying indoors is not great for the economy. How exactly are the elites profiting from this?

I wish Whorific would help us connect the dots instead of assuming we share his logic.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #274 on: July 04, 2020, 07:54:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No shit.

I’m mean, to him it OBVIOUSLY A WORLD-WIDE PSY-OP.

Because all the countries in the world are getting along so well and coordinate on a grand scale like this all the time.

Because making us wear masks is exactly what they need to help them... do what?

Masks deter facial recognition and prevents you from effectively surveilling the population. Which is a real thing.

Staying indoors is not great for the economy. How exactly are the elites profiting from this?

I wish Whorific would help us connect the dots instead of assuming we share his logic.
   'Gait' regonition exists now and its effective. Not an argument just thought people might find that scary.  Edit also by saving some lives we are going to give up many rights that we wont be getting back.   You might havê to start wearing a bio metric bracelete to protect the herd in the case of another pandemic.   Such a bracelete system would havê stopped covid early likely.  You'll get shamed on slap for not wanting one.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 08:10:52 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #275 on: July 04, 2020, 08:31:43 PM »
Oh, now I get it. NWO conspiracy, getting us ready for implanted microchips.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #276 on: July 04, 2020, 08:34:26 PM »

Gotcha. Thanks.
   Nope.  Bio metric bracelets.  Laugh away, may as well!  Edit its not about NWO its about surveilence and social credit. Bio metric info the ultimate data
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 08:40:49 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1373
« Reply #277 on: July 04, 2020, 08:41:54 PM »
Expand Quote

Gotcha. Thanks.
[close]
   Nope.  Bio metric bracelets. Laugh away, may as well!  Edit its not about NWO its about surveilence and social credit. Bio metric info the ultimate data. There is no pandemic justifications for a chip.

Shout out to bracelets

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #278 on: July 04, 2020, 08:48:30 PM »
Well im gonna drag this shit up in 5 Years só that you can say that a broken clock is right twice a day .edit maybe people were misreading my posts, no i do not think the covid virus was some planned event.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 09:22:27 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #279 on: July 04, 2020, 09:26:49 PM »
The Chinese social Credit system is scary, yes. As is their surveillance. As is ours.

That came about without microchips, or as the theory has evolved, biometric bracelets. But we willingly give our data on trackable cellphones, no need for that much subterfuge.

Assuming you are correct, cellphones have acclimatized us to surveillance much more than any amount of mask-wearing will.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #280 on: July 04, 2020, 09:33:13 PM »
The Chinese social Credit system is scary, yes. As is their surveillance. As is ours.

That came about without microchips, or as the theory has evolved, biometric bracelets. But we willingly give our data on trackable cellphones, no need for that much subterfuge.
.   We would transmit data much different (obviously) more invasive.  Advertisers would know what caused you anxiety.  Imagine Being found out via bracelete that youre shizophrenic?  Imagine living in korea and they know which citizens are angered by a leaders speech.   The profit margins DEMAND  more data aways.  The bio métric info would also give exponencial depth and new meaning to ealready exsisting types of data.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 09:36:41 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
« Reply #281 on: July 04, 2020, 09:33:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Gotcha. Thanks.
[close]
   Nope.  Bio metric bracelets. Laugh away, may as well!  Edit its not about NWO its about surveilence and social credit. Bio metric info the ultimate data. There is no pandemic justifications for a chip.
[close]

Shout out to bracelets

I love his grin
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1484
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #282 on: July 04, 2020, 09:44:44 PM »

Assuming you are correct, cellphones have acclimatized us to surveillance much more than any amount of mask-wearing will.
Shit phones have biometrics built in if you're logging in using fingerprint or retina scan. Why even bother putting up video cameras everywhere for facial recognition when you're going to instagram your location via gps? No need for conspiracy when people willingly buy into shit for convenience.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #283 on: July 04, 2020, 09:57:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Shit phones have biometrics built in if you're logging in using fingerprint or retina scan. Why even bother putting up video cameras everywhere for facial recognition when you're going to instagram your location via gps? No need for conspiracy when people willingly buy into shit for convenience.
.  Why bother?  Theres certainly billions bein g put into putting up the câmeras.   The corrupted empowered dont say,  "oh thats a fine amount of greed and control, yep thats plenty fine -dont need any more, thanks"

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #284 on: July 04, 2020, 10:43:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
.   We would transmit data much different (obviously) more invasive.  Advertisers would know what caused you anxiety.  Imagine Being found out via bracelete that youre shizophrenic?  Imagine living in korea and they know which citizens are angered by a leaders speech.   The profit margins DEMAND  more data aways.  The bio métric info would also give exponencial depth and new meaning to ealready exsisting types of data.
u better hope u don’t get one of those bracelets dude they are gonna come get u first

Jackoffnun

• Rep: -44
« Reply #285 on: July 04, 2020, 11:07:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I love how you all seem so sure you know how the world is run and seem so certain about the current state of affairs. You are skateboarders on a skate forum.

Shutting down and being abusive towards an individual because he has a different opinion leads you on the right tracks to fascism.

Slap is all about ego. Everyone just wants to one up each other and have a better insult, it's sad and toxic.
[close]
That’s not how fascism comes about- fascism arises from belligerent ignorance being weaponized by a political party. Look man I’m all for keeping an open mind and being respectful but when people are saying “you can’t prove the elites aren’t lizard people” or “coroners are paying people $1000 to call it coronavirus” we’re talking about unreality. Don’t open your mind so much your brain falls out.
[close]

Actually it's quite the opposite, obtuse one. Nowadays you have to keep an open mind, or else you will be brainwashed like the majority of you all are in this thread, professing with certainty that this isn't some government agenda.

If the golf of tonkin was revealed to be a USA false flag operation, then is it that far of a stretch to believe that 9/11 was an inside job?

That's just one example, there are so many loose ends that you guys need to investigate for yourselves to get to the bottom of... Including the covid 19 conspiracy.

A conspiracy is a conspiracy theory until proven fact, but when you have the powerful and untouchable elite with the power to wipe out anybody in their way and tie up loose ends, then I'd say it's more intelligent to be informed than going around and playing devils advocate, ignorantly attacking someone for their opinion like many are doing to mark now.
[close]
Nope. That’s not how logic works or being informed works. You have a nice day and don’t open your mind so much your brain falls out.
[close]
precisely the rebuttal a young immature teen would have. Zero argument lol, moving on.

Couldn't agree more.  And people like myself who are genuinely interested in intelligent debate will read posts like yours where a lot of rational points are made, and we're curious to see the other side respond.  But surprise surprise! the other party will almost never respond with anything to further the debate or defend themselves or their stance that was called into question..

But, they will deflect, or project, or avoid the issue altogether, mock the other party, insult and condescend, anything and everything besides trying to intelligently engage in discourse.  That type of shit is all over SLAP now,  and that's one of the reasons why the threads are terrible.  Sure,  the trolls definitely do their part to aid and abet,  but they are just the antithesis to the hive mind/groupthink that becomes celebrated and perpetuated around here. 

The party line of the SLAP pal has becomes more and more uniform, a weird fascism that comes off as a progressive form of intolerance. At least The Gipper would try to defend his ideas and beliefs when people didn't agree and offer his own opinion, and i respected that even if i disagreed with him. At least he wasn't too stupid or too cowardly or too privileged to bother to respond. So come back Gip please!! And bring Mike York!!

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -484
« Reply #286 on: July 05, 2020, 12:07:17 AM »
In todays Society you have no Real Knowledge of anything. Except simple Things you can Proof for yourself.

Dont know how a television works? Might be witchcraft. Dont know how aluminium is made? Must be a hologram. Dont know how a Human Body works? Might be lizard people inside. Dont know how bread is Made? Might be human poop transformed into bread By lizard people.

So, all This Things are result of our specialised society. You can Not know how everything works, but we all Profit hugely From This nice Stuff we Dont Understand. But some specialised dude invented. I like That, so much comfort.

What can help you to Stay sane in This envirement? Use LOGIC and RATIONAL thought to find out what is the MOST LIKELY explanation for the Things you Dont Understand! It Might Not always lead you to the truth, but most likely it will.

So if you conspiracy Guys Cant accept logical thinking or Trusting society in things you yourselfs cant explain RATIONALY, Then Go to the woods and Start Your Own Little society there. But Dont forget to Leave all the nice things which you cant explain behind. Congratulations, your back to the Stone Age. Then you can craft fancy theories about what Those shinny Little things are That you can See in the „sky“ at „Night“. Have Fun!
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -484
« Reply #287 on: July 05, 2020, 12:24:10 AM »
So jackoffnun what qualifications do you have to Discuss matters like vorology? And why do you expect a facts Based discussion Here on a Skateboard Forum? Maybe start there with your thinking instead of using This as Proof of your Position That the whole world is fcked and made of sheeps. If using your brain was part of daily routine you wouldn’t come to that conclusion. Accept that you don’t know shit and might be poisoned by chemtrails (by a probability of maybe 0.001%) or go to the woods. Where you still get poisoned by chemtrails. Lol you can’t even escape dude. Feels bad man.

Let me quote you something:
„The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.“

Sorry for double post.

Edit: OMG, putaslocas is on a whole new level. Demanding to discuss this, throwing in random claims like „someone SAID xyz to me, it must be true“ but if someone SAYS something that doesn’t fit their tale it’s a blatant lie. Then telling them to not believe everything they hear because it might not be true. Also threatening people with violence because they don’t follow his claims.

Fun fact: you don’t come over as a nice or intelligent person I’d like to interact with. So I have to put you in the ignore space. Not because I don’t want to discuss with you but because there is no discussion possible with you. I don’t want to be mean but I don’t see a good future for you if you’re going down that rabbit hole. You can’t safe the world anyway if what you think is true. Just enjoy life as good as you can. Accept that your powerless as one of 7.000.000.000 Humans on this stupid planet in this strange universe. Just heard about people who think their gangstalked by lizard people. You could be one of these people. Thinking everything must revolve around you no matter how illogical it would be.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 12:58:17 AM by Sick_McCrank_ »
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #288 on: July 05, 2020, 12:28:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
are you upset with your parents for giving you the polio vaccine?
[close]
I’m glad my parents gave me the polio vaccine just look what not getting it did to Bobby.  Just sitting around ranting numbers and conspiracy theories on insta
[close]

bobby polio?
Yes, thank you for getting my terrible joke

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #289 on: July 05, 2020, 06:47:37 AM »
Looks like Ishod is going down the idiot rabbit hole too if anyone wants to post his nonsense IG story

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #290 on: July 05, 2020, 06:50:23 AM »
In todays Society you have no Real Knowledge of anything. Except simple Things you can Proof for yourself.

Dont know how a television works? Might be witchcraft. Dont know how aluminium is made? Must be a hologram. Dont know how a Human Body works? Might be lizard people inside. Dont know how bread is Made? Might be human poop transformed into bread By lizard people.

So, all This Things are result of our specialised society. You can Not know how everything works, but we all Profit hugely From This nice Stuff we Dont Understand. But some specialised dude invented. I like That, so much comfort.

What can help you to Stay sane in This envirement? Use LOGIC and RATIONAL thought to find out what is the MOST LIKELY explanation for the Things you Dont Understand! It Might Not always lead you to the truth, but most likely it will.

So if you conspiracy Guys Cant accept logical thinking or Trusting society in things you yourselfs cant explain RATIONALY, Then Go to the woods and Start Your Own Little society there. But Dont forget to Leave all the nice things which you cant explain behind. Congratulations, your back to the Stone Age. Then you can craft fancy theories about what Those shinny Little things are That you can See in the „sky“ at „Night“. Have Fun!
thats idiotic

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #291 on: November 20, 2020, 09:25:49 PM »
JUST WEAR THE MASK, BIGOT!

Take a deep breath, it's going to be okay snowflake.

euro tm

« Reply #292 on: November 20, 2020, 09:26:03 PM »

you truly are the worst person here

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1320
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #293 on: November 20, 2020, 09:44:24 PM »
Wow way to make a point by necroing a thread that is 4 months old you deathcult dumbfuck
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #294 on: November 21, 2020, 01:32:21 AM »
You quarantine everyone, sick or healthy, when you want to stop or slow the spread of something invisible and silent, to buy time. You can’t approach this problem based off an individuals health only, also have to base it off of their potential to be involved in this spreading process: through monitoring the patterns of the changing health situation and being attentive to what is happening. Not being overwhelmed and choosing ignorance.

What about occams razor? I don’t think now is the time to make the decision of if this is fake or not. Say it was a big scam, the time to act is not right now because you’re only action would be refusing things you have deemed encroachment on freedom. But you must be reasonable enough to admit that fir now, there’s not enough information to be decisive. And maybe these things could be a grim reaper coming out of the shadows in future, in a memory about a regret of the past. Time only goes one way.

Quasi

• Rep: -27
« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2020, 04:37:47 AM »
Well it's definitely manufactured so there's a possibility

B. Hopper

• Rep: 3
« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2020, 07:13:44 AM »
"I don't know what to think. I'm just trying to take my mind off of all that shit. I'm just going about MY life. Trying not to worry about that. Yeah, it sucks; this shit that's going on with all that..." Mark Appleyard
44 years young. Skatin' since '80. Take yours slams, get up smiling, say #thankyouskateboarding, and get back up and do it again. Because FUN.

Loady McGee

• Rep: 55
« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2020, 11:24:03 AM »
Expand Quote
He talks about watching David Icke. Oh Mark, you absolutely pillock. Keep cashing those Globe checks and convince yourself you've had a great career when in reality you haven't put out anything of substance since 2003, and for 75% of your career you've become the Nollie Biggerspin guy in Globes.
[close]

Skateboarding is a great case study of "don't meet your heroes".
Pretty much this. I'm old enough to remeber a time before the internet and also being the generation who grew up with the internet. Meeting your heroes will mostly always be a let down. Following your heroes daily on social media is a whole other ball game. Just don't do it. (Yeah, I'm aware of the irony posting this advice on SLAP.)