Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 120908 times)

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #900 on: July 21, 2020, 11:40:26 AM »
the OP is calling out one of the members of the band the Black Lips now too.  Seems like the garage rock scene is having a huge meltdown

She put something out about Matt Mondanile from real estate/ducktails a few years ago too

Edit: found the post

Matthew_James

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #901 on: July 21, 2020, 12:24:45 PM »
https://www.psypost.org/2020/06/psychopathic-traits-linked-to-non-compliance-with-social-distancing-guidelines-amid-the-coronavirus-pandemic-56980

Read the full article. I just wanted to highlight this part that I found highly interesting and relevant to this topic. Mind you, I really backed Johan and WKND up until this. Had several boards of his, love his skating but slowly started to learn he was a con artist and all that jazz. Bottom line: I wish him well and truly hope he seeks treatment for the protection of the community.

"I knew that traits from the so-called Dark Triad (narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy) as well as the traits subsumed within psychopathy are linked to health risk behavior and health problems, and I expected them to be implicated in health behaviors during the pandemic. There is also prior research suggesting that people high on the Dark Triad traits may knowingly and even deliberately put other people’s health at risk, e.g., by engaging in risky sexual behavior and not telling their partner about having HIV or STIs,” Blagov told PsyPost."

Sounds like Blagov listened to one too many Dr. Grande podcasts...
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #902 on: July 21, 2020, 12:29:05 PM »
Expand Quote
https://www.psypost.org/2020/06/psychopathic-traits-linked-to-non-compliance-with-social-distancing-guidelines-amid-the-coronavirus-pandemic-56980

Read the full article. I just wanted to highlight this part that I found highly interesting and relevant to this topic. Mind you, I really backed Johan and WKND up until this. Had several boards of his, love his skating but slowly started to learn he was a con artist and all that jazz. Bottom line: I wish him well and truly hope he seeks treatment for the protection of the community.

"I knew that traits from the so-called Dark Triad (narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy) as well as the traits subsumed within psychopathy are linked to health risk behavior and health problems, and I expected them to be implicated in health behaviors during the pandemic. There is also prior research suggesting that people high on the Dark Triad traits may knowingly and even deliberately put other people’s health at risk, e.g., by engaging in risky sexual behavior and not telling their partner about having HIV or STIs,” Blagov told PsyPost."
[close]

haha, no shame, i'm sure we've all been stuck in a Dr Grande wormhole
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #903 on: July 21, 2020, 12:48:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

haha, no shame, i'm sure we've all been stuck in a Dr Grande wormhole

No shame indeed, he easily has one of the best YouTube channels out right now. I’m just glad to see that I’m not the only one who’s marathon watched his content.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 57
  • energy vampire
« Reply #904 on: July 21, 2020, 01:06:52 PM »
I learned about the dark triad in abnormal psych class in college and some of these motherfuckers wear that shit in spades: Nyjah, Biebel, David Loy, this douchenozzle.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #905 on: July 21, 2020, 01:29:32 PM »
the OP is calling out one of the members of the band the Black Lips now too.  Seems like the garage rock scene is having a huge meltdown

Thats crazy because like a week ago out of nowhere I remembered that back in the day this girl who was like 16 that we knew was hooking up with their manager this creepy older white dude who was in his 30s at least.

drewdc

• Rep: -85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #906 on: July 21, 2020, 01:34:40 PM »
This chick is crazytown . i feel bad for her current boyfriend , who knows whats going to happen . it sucks Johan did what he did but , when your 18 and being a groupie shit happens

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #907 on: July 21, 2020, 01:34:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Thats crazy because like a week ago out of nowhere I remembered that back in the day this girl who was like 16 that we knew was hooking up with their manager this creepy older white dude who was in his 30s at least.

there's a whole account now just dedicated to calling out Burger Records artists.  shit is pretty rampant in that scene

Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Rabbiesbabies

• Rep: -2
« Reply #908 on: July 21, 2020, 02:14:05 PM »
Hopefully she gets the help and support she needs. It seems she has a history of being around really shitty men and people in general who condone risky behavior.
Her Insta  story said she had a falling out with her family. Like maybe they should have prepared her better for the world because any grown ass man has no other reason to talk to a teenager other than to try to have sex with them.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #909 on: July 21, 2020, 02:21:41 PM »
i have a friend who's band has toured with/been around some of the burger bands and he said there's definitely a few guys here and there that are like that. I didn't even have to ask him, i just told him it was cool that he was playing with those bands and he told me that was why he wasn't that hyped

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #910 on: July 21, 2020, 02:47:43 PM »
It seems to me the girl is damaged.  Most of us look at her and maybe see her as damaged, maybe not. 
But the truly predatory motherfuckers out there are going to see her as damaged goods prime to be groomed or molded.  To most of us this makes no sense because most people aren’t scumbags. 
Not a real leap to imagine her psyche has been badly damaged and until she is “fixed”(and maybe she has been working on that healing and is doing much better now) she, and all the people in similar situations, will attract these types of predators.
I think we can all agree to wish her the best mental health moving forward.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #911 on: July 22, 2020, 08:56:26 PM »

Call me crazy but other than there being an age difference what's the problem here? I was waiting to get to the bit where he raped her or gave her syphilis or something.

If she's 18 it's legal yeah?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #912 on: July 22, 2020, 09:48:31 PM »
wouldnt be surprised if she was raped as a young child but I’m pretty liberal so I back pedofila

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #913 on: July 22, 2020, 09:50:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Call me crazy but other than there being an age difference what's the problem here? I was waiting to get to the bit where he raped her or gave her syphilis or something.

If she's 18 it's legal yeah?

“Legal” =/= not immoral
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Yesterdays-pop

« Reply #914 on: July 22, 2020, 10:08:20 PM »
Expand Quote
wouldnt be surprised if she was raped as a young child but I’m pretty liberal so I back pedofila
[close]

Is that the childrens line by Fila?

Haha. English isn’t my 1st language so sometimes I break words down
Pedo-of children, relating to children
Fila-loving, named from a goddess
Pedofila is pedophilia bit only towards women. I dont back pedophilia towards young boys.

tom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
  • the moon rules
« Reply #915 on: July 22, 2020, 10:10:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

there's a whole account now just dedicated to calling out Burger Records artists.  shit is pretty rampant in that scene

Burger Records “execs”, employees, and almost all of their bands were called out and admitted to everything they were accused of. Lots of sexual misconduct allegations against underage girls over the past 10 years. They tried to rebrand for like a day and a half, but folded the company completely today because of the backlash

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/07/burger-records-shuts-down-interim-presidents-departure/
fuck you bama

Yesterdays-pop

« Reply #916 on: July 22, 2020, 10:19:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Burger Records “execs”, employees, and almost all of their bands were called out and admitted to everything they were accused of. Lots of sexual misconduct allegations against underage girls over the past 10 years. They tried to rebrand for like a day and a half, but folded the company completely today because of the backlash

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/07/burger-records-shuts-down-interim-presidents-departure/

And what does this have to do with skateboarding?

tom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
  • the moon rules
« Reply #917 on: July 22, 2020, 10:31:48 PM »
For one it’s coming from the girl that put Johan on blast. For two a lot of these assholes are in the same scene in Silver Lake/Echo Park/LA. For thirds you’re still an idiot and still suck
fuck you bama

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #918 on: July 23, 2020, 06:47:22 AM »
This girl seems to have a had tough life, and I truly feel sorry for her. I hope she gets the answers and calmness she is looking for in her future.

I don't know if she actually pole dances or anything...for money, but that line of work can be very harmful on women's psyches. All types of disgusting men trying to grab you all time and lots of drugs going on. Stay safe Emily.

You Are All Uneducated

• Rep: -7
« Reply #919 on: July 26, 2020, 04:46:44 PM »
Dudes acting like herpes is the end of the world, yet are constantly sharing joints/pipes/drinks with anyone.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #920 on: July 26, 2020, 07:58:47 PM »
Dudes acting like herpes is the end of the world, yet are constantly sharing joints/pipes/drinks with anyone.

Yea but the people I smoke and share drinks with don’t have the obvious mouth/ lip cold sores  :P

COMMUNITYPACK

• Rep: 51
« Reply #921 on: July 26, 2020, 08:51:07 PM »
This girl seems to have a had tough life, and I truly feel sorry for her. I hope she gets the answers and calmness she is looking for in her future.

I don't know if she actually pole dances or anything...for money, but that line of work can be very harmful on women's psyches. All types of disgusting men trying to grab you all time and lots of drugs going on. Stay safe Emily.

And also, you know, female empowerment sometimes too.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #922 on: July 26, 2020, 09:03:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Pedofila is pedophilia bit only towards women. I dont back pedophilia towards young boys.

wow you subhuman NONCE

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #923 on: July 26, 2020, 09:13:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow you subhuman NONCE
Wow, indeed! Thank you for saying something. Did that really slip past my notice? Shame on me TWICE. I’m slippin’.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #924 on: July 27, 2020, 02:49:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yea but the people I smoke and share drinks with don’t have the obvious mouth/ lip cold sores  :P

Haven't you been paying attention? You can still receive/transmit without active sores.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #925 on: July 27, 2020, 04:28:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow you subhuman NONCE
[close]
Wow, indeed! Thank you for saying something. Did that really slip past my notice? Shame on me TWICE. I’m slippin’.

You're a good Pal i always see on the right side of things, we all miss things from time to time. Much love Lou

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #926 on: July 27, 2020, 06:41:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow you subhuman NONCE
[close]
[close]

You're a good Pal i always see on the right side of things, we all miss things from time to time. Much love Lou
Except he makes fun of the disabled. Pretty disgusting tbh

Yesterdays-pop

« Reply #927 on: July 27, 2020, 08:08:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wow you subhuman NONCE
[close]
[close]

[close]
Except he makes fun of the disabled. Pretty disgusting tbh

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding/mistranslation but I don’t recall personally making fun of the disabled

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #928 on: July 28, 2020, 12:04:42 AM »
I think we can all agree to wish her the best mental health moving forward.

Never got the virgin thing
I like girls with a bit of experience
People are strange
listen to cosmic psychos

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334