Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 120836 times)

too fakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 63
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2020, 10:26:23 PM »
What a horrible thing to do to someone.

Obviously, we all need to protect ourselves from any possible infection and from spreading an infection to someone else, but only a piece of shit would lie about having a disease in order to have condomless sex with someone. We all need to be careful, but it's not like we've all played it 100% safe all the time.

I mean has anyone ever actually used protection when going down on a chick? I mean Michael Douglass got throat cancer from Catherine Zeta Jones's STD, right? (Is this just a rumor?)

However, I'm curious about the notion of rape culture in skateboarding. I don't think we are anywhere on the level of baseball, basketball, football, or hockey players, which have a much higher likelihood than other athletes to be pieces of shit. I don't think we have that same bro-brah frat boy roofie mentality, do we?

I hate to say it, but skateboarders probably aren’t all that different than the types of athletes you mentioned. Did you listen to Josh Wilson on The Bunt? You could extract the audio of him talking about trying to have a shared sexual experience with Justin Henry and a random girl at a bar (which he referred to as “team bonding”) and play it for a stranger on the street, and odds are they would assume he’s a college lacrosse player or a swimmer.

Obviously this is just one example, but in the end I would safely assume that the % of bad apples in skateboarding is not far off from other sports/subcultures (music scene, actors, etc).

David Lee Sloth

• Rep: -77
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2020, 10:30:57 PM »
If you have an active cold sore and you go down on a girl and vice versa you can give them/get genital herpes right?

No

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1303
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2020, 10:31:18 PM »
Don't forget the similar shit that is popping of in the GX1000 thread on the front page. Special people with broken moral compasses are frequently bad at being clear when it comes to explicit consent. "When you're a celebrity, they let you do it." Why would skating be an exception?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2020, 10:42:11 PM »
woody allen and napoleon retardmite fucked that llama and johan shtuckey slid out 9 months later

David Lee Sloth

• Rep: -77
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2020, 10:43:09 PM »
So, for clarity's sake, are we talking about HSV1 or HSV2?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 10:54:32 PM by David Lee Sloth »

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2020, 10:51:47 PM »
Expand Quote

Obviously, we all need to protect ourselves from any possible infection and from spreading an infection to someone else, but only a piece of shit would lie about having a disease in order to have condomless sex with someone. We all need to be careful, but it's not like we've all played it 100% safe all the time.

I mean has anyone ever actually used protection when going down on a chick? I mean Michael Douglass got throat cancer from Catherine Zeta Jones's STD, right? (Is this just a rumor?)

However, I'm curious about the notion of rape culture in skateboarding. I don't think we are anywhere on the level of baseball, basketball, football, or hockey players, which have a much higher likelihood than other athletes to be pieces of shit. I don't think we have that same bro-brah frat boy roofie mentality, do we?
[close]

I hate to say it, but skateboarders probably aren’t all that different than the types of athletes you mentioned. Did you listen to Josh Wilson on The Bunt? You could extract the audio of him talking about trying to have a shared sexual experience with Justin Henry and a random girl at a bar (which he referred to as “team bonding”) and play it for a stranger on the street, and odds are they would assume he’s a college lacrosse player or a swimmer.

Obviously this is just one example, but in the end I would safely assume that the % of bad apples in skateboarding is not far off from other sports/subcultures (music scene, actors, etc).

She wanted to fuck both of them

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2020, 10:52:00 PM »
didn't bother reading the whole thing but her argument would be a lot stronger if she didn't have a pole dancing video and naked photos of herself on her instagram...like yeah I'm not a whore I just act and (un)dress like one...I don't want people to sexualize me but I'll do it to myself on my instagram...OH MY GOD A GUY REALLY WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME AND LIED TO GET SEX, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW A GUY COULD POSSIBLY THINK THIS WAY ABOUT ME, AFTER HE FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM WHERE I HAVE POSTED THINGS DELIBERATELY TO MAKE MEN HORNY, surprised pikachu.

are you 10 years old

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2020, 11:10:08 PM »
So, for clarity's sake, are we talking about HSV1 or HSV2?
whatever is uglier and wears telescopes fam that 1

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2020, 11:43:42 PM »
Anybody remember the Jojos they used to have at Wawa's? One night, my friend got super hammered and ate a couple of bags to himself. Later, he could be heard muttering "No Mo Jojos" as he hurled up the contents of his stomach. I like to think those words were meant to echo through time, for just this very occasion.

Also, I'm pretty sure I got Covid19 from eating pussy so maybe TheLurper has some kinda point.

Pfft you can’t get COVID from eating pussy, dummy.  You get throat cancer

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2020, 11:49:59 PM »
Not for nuthin’ fellas, at least we all know to steer clear of Johan’s disease cannon of a wiener now. I was just about to book my vacation to Stuckeyton before I got wind of this. Phew! Thank goodness for small blessings.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 11:52:01 PM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -207
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2020, 12:14:30 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don't know shit about the jock subcultures, but I have to think that skateboarding is every bit as bad, if not worse. At every single skatepark there are always dudes hanging around and picking up on way too young high school girls. Major creep shit. 

Head Office

« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2020, 01:04:34 AM »
He has done this to MANY girls......all got them infected.......

WKND joked about this in the roast, which they have now taken down..........

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2020, 01:48:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Just looked on Johan’s Instagram (I don’t follow him) and the trolling has begun, some guy named Isaac who I’m gonna assume is on SLAP just commented “dam bruh you got herpes” on a 4 week old IG post. Jesus fucking Christ.
[close]
Isaac has turned his IG account on to private since I made this post lol you got something to hide Isaac?
A secret stash of Herpes

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2020, 02:47:15 AM »

They should’ve kept it up and said “he didn’t deny he had the supposed STDs, so that was his disclosure” case closed.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2020, 04:04:08 AM »
This just in.  Cops like Beef hae been ok giving hepres to people.  As the young ones say.  Fax.
What’s hepres? Is that what your mom has?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Ocelot

« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2020, 04:39:34 AM »
Always wear protection. Blows my mind how many people just meet someone and start fucking.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2020, 04:47:06 AM »

That’s fucked up. It’s even more fucked up that WKND have joked about it, yeah going around knowingly infecting multiple women is hilarious. Scumbags. #CancelWKND
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2020, 05:11:00 AM »
Hsv2 can increase women's chances of developing cervical cancer later in life. Would refrain from calling it "just herpes"...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:58:36 AM by UselessAsshole »

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2020, 05:23:14 AM »
LOL straight people get so upset about sti's

Like the Subarus?  They seem fun to drive.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3317
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2020, 05:52:36 AM »
Expand Quote
LOL straight people get so upset about sti's
[close]

Like the Subarus?  They seem fun to drive.

Hahaha

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2020, 05:56:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You got that Josh Wilson story all out of context. The woman in the story wanted to have sex with them first, not the other way around.

Stop taking agency away from women. Women like to have sex too, and you know what it’s okay. Also, if you’ll remember Justin Henry was weirded out about having a threesome, but the women in the story wanted it so bad and was upset about Justin not coming back with Josh and her.

Hence, Josh Wilson was mainly joking around that it was funny that a woman they met wanted to have a threesome with Justin and him... but Justin got scared.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2020, 06:05:06 AM »
ABD?  Johan Yucky.

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2020, 06:25:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
That’s fucked up. It’s even more fucked up that WKND have joked about it, yeah going around knowingly infecting multiple women is hilarious. Scumbags. #CancelWKND
Hog warts

captaindoody

• Rep: -72
  • A turd for you
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2020, 06:33:09 AM »
Getting herpes is a sad frustrating thing to happen to a young attractive sexually active person. Doctors don’t give you a class to take on managing the mental fuckery that goes on when your diagnosed with an STD and how to deal with it in relation to a sexual partner . You’re told you got it, handed some pamphlets and given a prescription . Especially if your young I can understand it would be hard to navigate through your post herpes life without making mistakes . Its fucking embarrassing! Although it shouldn’t be . It’s sucks that the result can be more spread , but hey if everybody’s got it then who cares . Part of the problem here is the stigma of herpes and people with it being scared to be honest about it .. On the other hand they should just get it their shit together and keep away. I’m speaking from experiences I’ve had with friends contracting it. I also thought I had it for a week but it turned out to be jock itch so I half feel the pain. As far as I’m concerned if you agree to have consensual  unprotected sex with a stranger you’re asking for it . All you little board babies could learn a thing or two from this .
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 06:35:39 AM by captaindoody »

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2020, 06:35:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You got that Josh Wilson story all out of context. The woman in the story wanted to have sex with them first, not the other way around.

Stop taking agency away from women. Women like to have sex too, and you know what it’s okay. Also, if you’ll remember Justin Henry was weirded out about having a threesome, but the women in the story wanted it so bad and was upset about Justin not coming back with Josh and her.

Hence, Josh Wilson was mainly joking around that it was funny that a woman they met wanted to have a threesome with Justin and him... but Justin got scared.

No dude. Die all cis gendered hetero scum

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2020, 06:53:29 AM »
Getting herpes is a sad frustrating thing to happen to a young attractive sexually active person. Doctors don’t give you a class to take on managing the mental fuckery that goes on when your diagnosed with an STD and how to deal with it in relation to a sexual partner . You’re told you got it, handed some pamphlets and given a prescription . Especially if your young I can understand it would be hard to navigate through your post herpes life without making mistakes . Its fucking embarrassing! Although it shouldn’t be . It’s sucks that the result can be more spread , but hey if everybody’s got it then who cares . Part of the problem here is the stigma of herpes and people with it being scared to be honest about it .. On the other hand they should just get it their shit together and keep away. I’m speaking from experiences I’ve had with friends contracting it. I also thought I had it for a week but it turned out to be jock itch so I half feel the pain. As far as I’m concerned if you agree to have consensual  unprotected sex with a stranger you’re asking for it . All you little board babies could learn a thing or two from this .

I love seeing that there's still some people with common sense out there.

live, laugh, love

« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2020, 07:01:15 AM »

Head Office

« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2020, 07:39:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Emily was SILENCED over a year ago when she first came out against Johan.......

When Johan Stuckey was meant to have a premiere for his video, she came out AGAINST him and notified the venue......

They cancelled the premiere and had it in another venue instead. WKND bullied her into retracting what she said and silenced her.....

For what? A skate video?

If you support WKND and Johan Stuckey after this, you're part of the problem.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2020, 07:55:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Emily was SILENCED over a year ago when she first came out against Johan.......

When Johan Stuckey was meant to have a premiere for his video, she came out AGAINST him and notified the venue......

They cancelled the premiere and had it in another venue instead. WKND bullied her into retracting what she said and silenced her.....

For what? A skate video?

If you support WKND and Johan Stuckey after this, you're part of the problem.

Comes out and says this then focuses. Fucking coward. Not saying he's lying but come on and say everything else.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2020, 08:09:54 AM »
Anyone see the Pizza ad in the new Thrasher?

Can we just blow up both brands and go home?