Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 120648 times)

Spacetravelisboring

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2020, 08:11:29 AM »
Anyone see the Pizza ad in the new Thrasher?

Can we just blow up both brands and go home?

Pizza sucks so I'm intrigued. Can you show us?

StepDude

• Rep: -5
« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2020, 08:15:11 AM »
Rip N Dip also beats women can we cancel that guy yet

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2020, 08:26:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Anyone see the Pizza ad in the new Thrasher?

Can we just blow up both brands and go home?
[close]

Pizza sucks so I'm intrigued. Can you show us?

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2020, 08:32:28 AM »
Damn. So they're asking people to call out their resident rapist by mail? I hope they get the replies they're looking for.

Also Johan is just gross. I had a friend who exclusively skated wknd and quasi, dressed like them, tried to come across as unique and artistic. Turns out the dudes main hobby in life outside of skating was trying to pick up girls at bars and clubs. I get that everyone needs a sex life but it's starting to seem like that whole subsection of skating is just full of shit. At least the energy drink dudes don't hide behind a fake image.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 09:09:20 AM by skatingisntspecialstupid »
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Taraval

• Rep: 28
  • :p
« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2020, 08:35:25 AM »
As far as I’m concerned if you agree to have consensual  unprotected sex with a stranger you’re asking for it . All you little board babies could learn a thing or two from this .

Sorry I wanted to address this real quick by your logic- she shows the text message that she asked him to wrap up and he said no, and then asked him if he has herpes and he denied it twice (!) and even played dumb and asked if he should get tested when he was already taking medicine. I dont know exactly where this falls in the category of “consensual” but thats kinda fucked up. And anyone that twists it to be like “oh you know what man thats fucked up thats just life” can hopefully see how this can damage some people in LA (that wknd roast jokingly implied hes giving more std to girls than board sponsors)  that could have been hurt by Johan and been lied to unfairly for a relatively long time
😶

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -733
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2020, 08:51:49 AM »
According to his IG he’s had a girlfriend for the last 2 years, she must be ok with having herpes.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2020, 08:52:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He has done this to MANY girls......all got them infected.......

WKND joked about this in the roast, which they have now taken down..........
[close]
That’s fucked up. It’s even more fucked up that WKND have joked about it, yeah going around knowingly infecting multiple women is hilarious. Scumbags. #CancelWKND
[close]
Hog warts
https://youtu.be/Or4RANuq2sE
She

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2020, 08:56:58 AM »
oh snap
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

FappleDapple

• Rep: 0
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2020, 08:57:51 AM »
Two adults hooking up regardless of disclosure for their own business should be taken as mutual fuckups.

To say the women was not consenting is bs,  anyone who knows LA and the amount of fucked up people that live there 9x outta 10 at least someone has something I don't give a shit especially if it's a skater that knowingly got called out in his roast.   Hey it's pretty obvious dude's a walking STD you took a bite and went back for seconds regardless of the texts it's both people's fault.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2020, 08:57:54 AM »
Aren’t you shaming him for his issue if anything? You wouldn’t call out someone with aids, would you?

I love when pc culture contradicts itself

This is the fucking worst logic I've ever seen. Only read the first page though maybe it gets worse
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

cookiecuttersuburb

• Rep: -17
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2020, 09:02:42 AM »

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2020, 09:07:11 AM »
Snuggle Bandit is Johan's favorite skater. Comfirmed

He read that Big Brother interview and got inspired

Jay just out of Hawaii prison, and I think he’s in like the work-release-type program I’m in, and I just talked to him the other day, and he’s got two years clean, and if I’m going to listen to anyone, I would be him. Because I ran with him on the streets of Santa Cruz when he came here, and we fucking destroyed this town and punished people and ran over old ladies and gave my herpes to every girl I could. I will never get my herpes taken care of, I will have them forever. I love herpes because when they flare, it’s on like Donkey Kong.

Johan whispered in her ear fully engorged, "it's on like Donkey Kong baby"

FappleDapple

« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2020, 09:14:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
That’s fucked up. It’s even more fucked up that WKND have joked about it, yeah going around knowingly infecting multiple women is hilarious. Scumbags. #CancelWKND
[close]
Hog warts
[close]
She

Maybe before you blow everyone in LA as a instathot do yourself a favor and do research on who you're going to fuck next!!!!!

The brainlessness of these prostithots are ridiculously stupid! You knew he was a skater you looked him up? If you're still going through with fucking him then you deserved it.

joe momma

« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2020, 09:19:09 AM »
I literally couldn't give a fuck that he did that.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest

Damn ice cold! I hope this happens to your daughter!

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -733
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2020, 09:19:52 AM »
Snuggle Bandit is Johan's favorite skater. Comfirmed

He read that Big Brother interview and got inspired

Expand Quote
Jay just out of Hawaii prison, and I think he’s in like the work-release-type program I’m in, and I just talked to him the other day, and he’s got two years clean, and if I’m going to listen to anyone, I would be him. Because I ran with him on the streets of Santa Cruz when he came here, and we fucking destroyed this town and punished people and ran over old ladies and gave my herpes to every girl I could. I will never get my herpes taken care of, I will have them forever. I love herpes because when they flare, it’s on like Donkey Kong.
[close]

Johan whispered in her ear fully engorged, "it's on like Donkey Kong baby"
Dirtbag P on herpes confirmed.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2020, 09:23:22 AM »
Everything about this is a dumpster fire. All of it.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2020, 09:23:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Hog warts
[close]
She

[close]
Maybe before you blow everyone in LA as a instathot do yourself a favor and do research on who you're going to fuck next!!!!!

The brainlessness of these prostithots are ridiculously stupid! You knew he was a skater you looked him up? If you're still going through with fucking him then you deserved it.
What a shitty take. "He was a skater and she knew it there for she deserved it." What does that even imply?

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2020, 09:27:19 AM »
Emily goes public with her story to bring awareness to young women who are sexually active in LA, but in return gets 5 pages of middle aged men debating consent and whether or not to wrap it up on a message board.

Also with how much shit has came out in the past month about Floridians causing mud in California I’m surprised no one has tried to cancel Florida yet.

hueycinn

• Rep: 24
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2020, 09:31:41 AM »
had to create an account to confirm most of what has been said IS true. details left out obviously on both sides but the accuracy of the claims are spot on. i don't fuck with what yall consider to be "cancel culture". callous and idiotic ppl learn nothing from being shunned. having said that, johan is an absolute fucking bully in the van... most insecure asshole i've met. if enough people know these things, it's certainly fuel for him to change/improve.

there's more to unearth though. someone could look into the gofundme that johan did for his "dogs surgery"

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2020, 09:34:12 AM »
Two adults hooking up regardless of disclosure for their own business should be taken as mutual fuckups.

To say the women was not consenting is bs,  anyone who knows LA and the amount of fucked up people that live there 9x outta 10 at least someone has something I don't give a shit especially if it's a skater that knowingly got called out in his roast.   Hey it's pretty obvious dude's a walking STD you took a bite and went back for seconds regardless of the texts it's both people's fault.

One adult wouldn't consent if they weren't lied to about herpes.  Fucking herpes.   As in genital warts.  You might have an extra chromosome?

FappleDapple

« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2020, 09:34:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Hog warts
[close]
She

[close]

[close]
What a shitty take. "He was a skater and she knew it there for she deserved it." What does that even imply?
If you're going to creep on each other's Instagram and meet up. Beforehand if you give a shit about yourself you'd at least do a fair amount of research to cover your bases.  maybe that's just me, the evidence is out there.

I hate this try now and cry wolf victimhood mentality seems as though the brains that some people were born with is there but they just ignore it.

As someone else said if you're dumb enough to believe his goofy ass you were the sucker, get over it and get a treatment like anyone else.

hueycinn

« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2020, 09:38:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Hog warts
[close]
She

[close]

[close]
[close]
If you're going to creep on each other's Instagram and meet up. Beforehand if you give a shit about yourself you'd at least do a fair amount of research to cover your bases.  maybe that's just me, the evidence is out there.

I hate this try now and cry wolf victimhood mentality seems as though the brains that some people were born with is there but they just ignore it.

As someone else said if you're dumb enough to believe his goofy ass you were the sucker, get over it and get a treatment like anyone else.

you're so fucking inept. have you never been deceived not once in your life? have you ever been lied to? what the fuck kind of research do you imagine her doing? DMing women he knows to check the status of their STD's? jesus christ

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #142 on: July 01, 2020, 09:41:01 AM »
damn now I wanna know what's up with that dog surgery gofundme!  spill it

hueycinn

« Reply #143 on: July 01, 2020, 09:42:37 AM »

i sent him $$ and a year later found out that the dog did not need surgery. wasn't disclosed to anyone. so i basically gave $40 to enable this idiot.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2020, 09:44:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i sent him $$ and a year later found out that the dog did not need surgery. wasn't disclosed to anyone. so i basically gave $40 to enable this idiot.
anyone know what the total raised amount was?

FappleDapple

« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2020, 09:45:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Hog warts
[close]
She

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

you're so fucking inept. have you never been deceived not once in your life? have you ever been lied to? what the fuck kind of research do you imagine her doing? DMing women he knows to check the status of their STD's? jesus christ
Yeah we've all been lied to it's how we handle the aftermath, take it as a loss and move on.

Yes if you think dude's sketch but you hooked up with him. I'd think if you were anyone who had somewhat intelligence you'd ask around and especially his past partners, that's how you get reliable sources.

I'm from a small town in Mississippi and the few people that are involved with punk/skating you're going to ask around if someone's sketchy.

If you don't then the fault is both people.  Conversations aren't one sided same as hooking up.

hueycinn

« Reply #146 on: July 01, 2020, 09:45:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
anyone know what the total raised amount was?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/diagnostics-for-mazzy

$3600

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2020, 09:48:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He pretended his dog was sick and used the money for dog drugs

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2020, 09:50:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's called dream chasin', mane

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2020, 09:51:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sounds like you're the idiot. He's a piece of shit but you're the idiot for sending him dough.