Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 120647 times)

hueycinn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 24
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2020, 09:52:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
damn now I wanna know what's up with that dog surgery gofundme!  spill it
[close]

i sent him $$ and a year later found out that the dog did not need surgery. wasn't disclosed to anyone. so i basically gave $40 to enable this idiot.
[close]

Sounds like you're the idiot. He's a piece of shit but you're the idiot for sending him dough.

i have an idea.. a concept rather. two people engaging in an interaction are BOTH stupid.

how does that stroke ya

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2020, 09:57:08 AM »
Idk how this is even considered *rape* sounds more of a buyers remorse after you find out your snake oil is just plain old water.
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2020, 09:58:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

i sent him $$ and a year later found out that the dog did not need surgery. wasn't disclosed to anyone. so i basically gave $40 to enable this idiot.
[close]

Sounds like you're the idiot. He's a piece of shit but you're the idiot for sending him dough.
[close]

i have an idea.. a concept rather. two people engaging in an interaction are BOTH stupid.

how does that stroke ya
Watch it y’all might get herpes, and get cancelled.
Dueces Bitch's

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2020, 10:01:02 AM »
Damn. So they're asking people to call out their resident rapist by mail? I hope they get the replies they're looking for.

Also Johan is just gross. I had a friend who exclusively skated wknd and quasi, dressed like them, tried to come across as unique and artistic. Turns out the dudes main hobby in life outside of skating was trying to pick up girls at bars and clubs. I get that everyone needs a sex life but it's starting to seem like that whole subsection of skating is just full of shit. At least the energy drink dudes don't hide behind a fake image.

As much as i dislike many of the energy drink guys, you make a really really good point. They might seem jocky or whatever but they are definitely winning and dont pretend.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2020, 10:06:04 AM »
is PalsQuestions working on a WKND episode or something? or are you trolling? 

can't tell if posting the WKND vid in your stories is bad timing or stroke of genius. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2020, 10:09:16 AM »
We are lesion, we are many.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2020, 10:09:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
anyone know what the total raised amount was?
[close]

https://www.gofundme.com/f/diagnostics-for-mazzy

$3600

Was any of this money spent on the treatment of the dog?

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2020, 10:09:41 AM »
Just gonna chime in slightly.

If you think Johan is being shamed for having a disease, you are confused and mistaken. He straight up lied about his disease and gave it to someone else. She is not partially responsible. People are allowed to have sex without condoms. I think she should have thought twice about letting Johan in. The fact that you could be that stupid, selfish and ignorant to knowingly have sex with someone while you have a fucking disease like that, is repulsive. Ive done it plenty of times and havent caught shit thank god, but thats the trust that i put in certain women and the trust they put in me. I could not hook up with someone and not tell them i have something..thats just fucked up..deserves jail time.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -733
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2020, 10:20:29 AM »

If you think Johan is being shamed for having a disease, you are confused and mistaken. He straight up lied about his disease and gave it to someone else. She is not partially responsible. People are allowed to have sex without condoms. I think she should have thought twice about letting Johan in. The fact that you could be that stupid, selfish and ignorant to knowingly have sex with someone while you have a fucking disease like that, is repulsive. Ive done it plenty of times and havent caught shit thank god, but thats the trust that i put in certain women and the trust they put in me. I could not hook up with someone and not tell them i have something..thats just fucked up..deserves jail time.
Well said sir. Have a gnar.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #159 on: July 01, 2020, 10:23:13 AM »
She is partially responsible.  You are allowed to have unprotected sex, however, by skipping the protection, you are no longer protected.  She made a decision to have sex with someone without a condom.  That’s on her.  He’s a piece of garbage for lying, no doubt.  Trust, but verify.  Or apply the ointment. 

FappleDapple

• Rep: 0
« Reply #160 on: July 01, 2020, 10:29:02 AM »

I have to agree with you on this,  as the word victim shaming seems appropriate with what I said earlier.

it's true that Johan is a turd  for not disclosing his STD I think he's definitely largely at fault and for that he should be called out. However if you really are trying to go after him she should've lawyered up and then hit him where it matters.

Save the dolphin flip

• Rep: -71
« Reply #161 on: July 01, 2020, 10:34:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So Johan Stuckey is being cancelled for having herpes?
[close]

Haha, of course this dude doing exactly what I said beat me to it. Amazing.

Johan is cancelled for giving someone herpes knowingly. Not surprised you can’t see the difference there, as unsubtle as it is.

(Also, maybe consider spending less time on these boards).
[close]
I was clearly joking. I read the screenshots. Obviously I get the reason why he should be cancelled, it was a bad joke on my part. What he done is disgusting.

Also, fuck you.

Lol at CLEARLY joking, why don't you just refrain from "joking" in the future since you clearly aren't as funny as you think? Was it too hard to add the letters jk and the end of that shit post?

What's ironic is that your name is roast beef, and look at you being roasted for getting called out and then trying to beef with those people by insulting them.

Get a life unfunny one, what are you? Brendan Schaub?

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2020, 10:49:33 AM »
One of my best friends in HS was given herpes by his girlfriend who knew she had it. We knew the girl was crazy but she tried to lock him down on some sick it’s you and me and our herpes against the world.

He got away from her eventually, but she ruined his dick. To her it was about control. Sounds like Johan gets off on ruining these girls. Knowing that he is the guy that spoiled their pie is probably the thrill of it all.

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2020, 10:49:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
It's called dream chasin', mane
Hands down!

Shuh

• Rep: 4
« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2020, 10:54:48 AM »
Well that ps stix wknd board demensions was terrible anyways.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
« Reply #165 on: July 01, 2020, 10:54:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Hands down!

Is that like a Baker make?

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #166 on: July 01, 2020, 10:59:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Johan is cancelled for giving someone herpes knowingly. Not surprised you can’t see the difference there, as unsubtle as it is.

[close]
I was clearly joking. I read the screenshots. Obviously I get the reason why he should be cancelled, it was a bad joke on my part. What he done is disgusting.

Also, fuck you.
[close]

Lol at CLEARLY joking, why don't you just refrain from "joking" in the future since you clearly aren't as funny as you think? Was it too hard to add the letters jk and the end of that shit post?

What's ironic is that your name is roast beef, and look at you being roasted for getting called out and then trying to beef with those people by insulting them.

Sounds more like coincidence than irony.

jUnGbRoAd

• Rep: 7
« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2020, 11:04:49 AM »
i've hated Johan ever since i saw him on a Weekend Buzz video with Austyn Gillette where the punchline of a 'funny' story he's telling is the fact he met a trans woman. he also referred to her as "it" in the video. Those RIDE videos did a lot to accelerate my complete loss of interest in hearing skaters talk. No wonder so many of them seem to be scrubbed from the internet now!

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2020, 11:05:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Also, fuck you.
[close]

Check out the newbie.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1137
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2020, 11:10:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

enable what, might i ask

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #170 on: July 01, 2020, 11:27:14 AM »
i've hated Johan ever since i saw him on a Weekend Buzz video with Austyn Gillette where the punchline of a 'funny' story he's telling is the fact he met a trans woman. he also referred to her as "it" in the video. Those RIDE videos did a lot to accelerate my complete loss of interest in hearing skaters talk. No wonder so many of them seem to be scrubbed from the internet now!

They seem to have removed that episode

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #171 on: July 01, 2020, 11:35:33 AM »
This sucks because i was a fan of his skating and that part with nick cave... Fuck him for that

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #172 on: July 01, 2020, 11:40:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Also, fuck you.

Why do people think pretending to be a fucking dumbass constitutes humor? Christ

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2020, 11:44:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What a horrible thing to do to someone.

Obviously, we all need to protect ourselves from any possible infection and from spreading an infection to someone else, but only a piece of shit would lie about having a disease in order to have condomless sex with someone. We all need to be careful, but it's not like we've all played it 100% safe all the time.

I mean has anyone ever actually used protection when going down on a chick? I mean Michael Douglass got throat cancer from Catherine Zeta Jones's STD, right? (Is this just a rumor?)

However, I'm curious about the notion of rape culture in skateboarding. I don't think we are anywhere on the level of baseball, basketball, football, or hockey players, which have a much higher likelihood than other athletes to be pieces of shit. I don't think we have that same bro-brah frat boy roofie mentality, do we?
[close]

I hate to say it, but skateboarders probably aren’t all that different than the types of athletes you mentioned. Did you listen to Josh Wilson on The Bunt? You could extract the audio of him talking about trying to have a shared sexual experience with Justin Henry and a random girl at a bar (which he referred to as “team bonding”) and play it for a stranger on the street, and odds are they would assume he’s a college lacrosse player or a swimmer.

Obviously this is just one example, but in the end I would safely assume that the % of bad apples in skateboarding is not far off from other sports/subcultures (music scene, actors, etc).
[close]

She wanted to fuck both of them

The fucking isn't the point. God you guys have no fucking reading comprehension, do you? Skaters really are as dumb as the stereotype.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #174 on: July 01, 2020, 11:45:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Also, fuck you.
[close]

Why do people think pretending to be a fucking dumbass constitutes humor? Christ
Because it’s funny.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2157
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #175 on: July 01, 2020, 11:46:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #176 on: July 01, 2020, 11:55:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Obviously, we all need to protect ourselves from any possible infection and from spreading an infection to someone else, but only a piece of shit would lie about having a disease in order to have condomless sex with someone. We all need to be careful, but it's not like we've all played it 100% safe all the time.

I mean has anyone ever actually used protection when going down on a chick? I mean Michael Douglass got throat cancer from Catherine Zeta Jones's STD, right? (Is this just a rumor?)

However, I'm curious about the notion of rape culture in skateboarding. I don't think we are anywhere on the level of baseball, basketball, football, or hockey players, which have a much higher likelihood than other athletes to be pieces of shit. I don't think we have that same bro-brah frat boy roofie mentality, do we?
[close]

I hate to say it, but skateboarders probably aren’t all that different than the types of athletes you mentioned. Did you listen to Josh Wilson on The Bunt? You could extract the audio of him talking about trying to have a shared sexual experience with Justin Henry and a random girl at a bar (which he referred to as “team bonding”) and play it for a stranger on the street, and odds are they would assume he’s a college lacrosse player or a swimmer.

Obviously this is just one example, but in the end I would safely assume that the % of bad apples in skateboarding is not far off from other sports/subcultures (music scene, actors, etc).
[close]

[close]

The fucking isn't the point. God you guys have no fucking reading comprehension, do you? Skaters really are as dumb as the stereotype.

Okay what's the point then? She wanted to fuck both of them and he called it team bonding. So what? He made a dumb joke.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #177 on: July 01, 2020, 12:11:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay what's the point then? She wanted to fuck both of them and he called it team bonding. So what? He made a dumb joke.
Yeah the SJW’s don’t respond well to dumb jokes. No fun allowed anymore.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #178 on: July 01, 2020, 12:17:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Your “jokes” fucking suck, you baby-brained cretin.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #179 on: July 01, 2020, 12:18:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Your “jokes” fucking suck, you baby-brained cretin.
Shut up kook. Fucking bleeding heart cry baby bitch.