Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 120613 times)

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 57
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2020, 12:22:25 PM »
Nobody is stopping anyone from telling dumb jokes though. It's completely allowed. If no-one laughs and someone calls you stupid for the joke, that's also allowed, so too bad I guess?
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

jUnGbRoAd

• Rep: 7
« Reply #181 on: July 01, 2020, 12:22:49 PM »
Expand Quote
i've hated Johan ever since i saw him on a Weekend Buzz video with Austyn Gillette where the punchline of a 'funny' story he's telling is the fact he met a trans woman. he also referred to her as "it" in the video. Those RIDE videos did a lot to accelerate my complete loss of interest in hearing skaters talk. No wonder so many of them seem to be scrubbed from the internet now!
[close]

They seem to have removed that episode

yeah seems like it, i also tried to look it up to include in my post. idk who thought it was a good idea to get skaters drunk before filming an interview, but dudes said sus shit on those all the time. imagine what was bad enough to get cut at the time lol

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2020, 12:23:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He has done this to MANY girls......all got them infected.......

WKND joked about this in the roast, which they have now taken down..........
[close]
That’s fucked up. It’s even more fucked up that WKND have joked about it, yeah going around knowingly infecting multiple women is hilarious. Scumbags. #CancelWKND
[close]
Hog warts
https://youtu.be/Or4RANuq2sE
[close]
She

[close]
Maybe before you blow everyone in LA as a instathot do yourself a favor and do research on who you're going to fuck next!!!!!

The brainlessness of these prostithots are ridiculously stupid! You knew he was a skater you looked him up? If you're still going through with fucking him then you deserved it.
[close]
What a shitty take. "He was a skater and she knew it there for she deserved it." What does that even imply?
[close]
If you're going to creep on each other's Instagram and meet up. Beforehand if you give a shit about yourself you'd at least do a fair amount of research to cover your bases.  maybe that's just me, the evidence is out there.

I hate this try now and cry wolf victimhood mentality seems as though the brains that some people were born with is there but they just ignore it.

As someone else said if you're dumb enough to believe his goofy ass you were the sucker, get over it and get a treatment like anyone else.

There isn't a cure for it, just treatments to reduce flare-up duration and symptom severity. No matter what your argument is, she will have this shit for the rest of her life (not counting if some expensive as hell cure comes out in the future) and he knew he had it while she didn't.

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2020, 12:26:19 PM »
Looks like Thrasher have taken down the roast video as well.

Little Debbie

« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2020, 12:29:15 PM »
it was up this morning like an hour ago. damage control in full effect. probably schmitty too

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2020, 12:31:50 PM »

“Sir, there’s been a recent uptick in views on some boring ass Johan roast video.”

“Did something happen?”

“Yeah I guess he lied to some LA woman and gave her herpes...”

“That doesn’t align with hellride viewpoints, take it down, IMMEDIATELY!”

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2020, 12:33:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
it was up this morning like an hour ago. damage control in full effect. probably schmitty too

I had no idea such a boring skater was so connected

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2020, 12:47:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
damn now I wanna know what's up with that dog surgery gofundme!  spill it
[close]

i sent him $$ and a year later found out that the dog did not need surgery. wasn't disclosed to anyone. so i basically gave $40 to enable this idiot.
[close]
enable what, might i ask
The lifestyle of active herpes transmission.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #188 on: July 01, 2020, 12:47:25 PM »
I did some brief research on the subject matter. And yes, you can sue someone for giving you herpes, especially if the person who gave it to you knew they had it. Apparently multiple people have sued Usher over this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/zm3qv4/should-you-sue-your-partner-for-giving-you-herpes

So, if Emily wants to tell her story, and make other women aware of what Johan is capable of, I think that’s fine.

But to try and destroy Johan for his recklessness and to try and make him have no career in skateboarding is another thing. Life isn’t fair of course; but to say WKND should drop Johan because of something he did in his personal life is completely different. Sue him Emily!

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #189 on: July 01, 2020, 12:50:33 PM »
can we talk about how the word "cancelled" can be spelled with one or two "L"s and still be correct? plz discuss

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #190 on: July 01, 2020, 12:58:16 PM »
defending this behavior mind blowing, yet unfortunately not surprising.  i’ve been with two women who have herpes. they were upfront, weren’t having a flare up, i wore a condom, and had a great time. if some girl knowingly gave you herpes you and your boys would be tearing her down calling her a slut. this forum needs to be bleached.

jUnGbRoAd

• Rep: 7
« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2020, 01:16:37 PM »
I did some brief research on the subject matter. And yes, you can sue someone for giving you herpes, especially if the person who gave it to you knew they had it. Apparently multiple people have sued Usher over this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/zm3qv4/should-you-sue-your-partner-for-giving-you-herpes

So, if Emily wants to tell her story, and make other women aware of what Johan is capable of, I think that’s fine.

But to try and destroy Johan for his recklessness and to try and make him have no career in skateboarding is another thing. Life isn’t fair of course; but to say WKND should drop Johan because of something he did in his personal life is completely different. Sue him Emily!

that's literally what she's doing

hueycinn

• Rep: 24
« Reply #192 on: July 01, 2020, 01:29:58 PM »
defending this behavior mind blowing, yet unfortunately not surprising.  i’ve been with two women who have herpes. they were upfront, weren’t having a flare up, i wore a condom, and had a great time. if some girl knowingly gave you herpes you and your boys would be tearing her down calling her a slut. this forum needs to be bleached.

exactly.

the "cancelling" is asinine though. that lets* the person off without a scratch. i think that this might be the best route to have taken and i applaud her for speaking up. its left to us to decide how to treat this guy as a peer. thats an exceptionally lenient "punishment" if you could call it that.

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #193 on: July 01, 2020, 01:42:34 PM »
I think this thread is a pretty good example of why so many people do not come forward or tell others about their sexual assault and other related incidents. Some of the posts in here are insane. The skateboard community obviously still has a lot of growing to do.

Came across this during a quick Google search out of curiosity about the subject:
"Criminal charges may ensue if you do not say anything to your partner. In states like California, it is a felony for anyone who knows that they are infected with HIV/AIDS to:

-Engage in unprotected sexual activity with a partner
-Not tell the partner about their HIV status
-Engage in unprotected sexual activity for the purpose of infecting the partner with HIV

Anyone violating this law faces up to eight years in jail. California’s law, and other state laws as well, makes it a misdemeanor (resulting in a few months in jail, a fine, or both) if the STD is something other than HIV/AIDS."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:47:15 PM by Sidewalk Funk. »

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 584
« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2020, 02:04:56 PM »

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2020, 02:07:55 PM »
Go ahead and keep making those cancelled tv show threads

thebacker

« Reply #196 on: July 01, 2020, 02:12:29 PM »

shoulda put something about him needing wifi to get back to a  text message

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -204
« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2020, 02:17:35 PM »
Always protect yourself. I'll normally wait a month or so before I have sex with a girl I'm seeing. if they can't wait that long she ain't for me

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #198 on: July 01, 2020, 02:25:50 PM »

Local sex God
Still bummed he’s on Vans flow

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #199 on: July 01, 2020, 02:30:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

that's literally what she's doing

I agree that is what she’s doing so I applaud her.

I guess what I meant to say is, don’t be surprised if WKND doesn’t drop him from their company. Or if Johan is still able to have a decent skate career.

The best way to truly go after him is to sue him, and make other girls aware of his lying herpes ass
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 02:32:27 PM by Lowcalcium »

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2020, 03:02:56 PM »
Thank cheese

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2020, 03:04:52 PM »
Anyone will agree that lying about an std, and then having unprotected sex and transmitting it is a scumbag move. But calling this rape is kinda fucked.

If somebody convinced you to give them 5 dollars without force or intimidation, and you decided to give them 5 dollars, did they rob or steal from you? Just because you weren’t in the mood to fuck, but did after some persuasion, doesn’t make it rape.

Obviously if there was some kind of entrapment/force/intimidation then that is a different story, but it doesn’t sound like any of that went down.

pistachio

• Rep: -4
« Reply #202 on: July 01, 2020, 03:05:59 PM »
One of my best friends in HS was given herpes by his girlfriend who knew she had it. We knew the girl was crazy but she tried to lock him down on some sick it’s you and me and our herpes against the world.

He got away from her eventually, but she ruined his dick. To her it was about control. Sounds like Johan gets off on ruining these girls. Knowing that he is the guy that spoiled their pie is probably the thrill of it all.

You’ve got a way with words. Wild that the last part seems like it could be feasible as well—Lohan stinks and none of his actions here are justifiable, his “uh oh! Should I?” text is particularly gross.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #203 on: July 01, 2020, 03:06:20 PM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #204 on: July 01, 2020, 03:06:56 PM »
Should've paid attention in health class

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2020, 03:39:42 PM »
Let’s say instead of booze and sex this clown and the girl went to a gun range.  He talks at a normal volume and seems to hear you.  You go in the gun range, do the boilerplate and head into the shooting part.  Mr. asshole insists you don’t need the hearing protection.  He comes here all the time and those signs are just to scare people and protect their ass from liability.  Fuck those signs and fuck hearing protection.  But he is deaf and and has cochlear implants he can just unplug so it doesn’t hurt his hears.  That’s how big an asshole this guy is.  Then you blast off a bunch of rounds and your ears are blown out.  His fault?

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #206 on: July 01, 2020, 03:43:17 PM »
Thank cheese

So you heard the jokes(?) and felt creeped out but you proceeded to fuck him?  Brilliant. 

TheDingus

« Reply #207 on: July 01, 2020, 03:50:59 PM »
Of course, dude. Blame the victim. Sometimes when people hear jokes, they think they’re actually jokes.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #208 on: July 01, 2020, 03:52:02 PM »
Should've paid attention in health class

For real. The fact that you're taking treatments and not in the midst of an outbreak doesn't mean that there's no chance you'll transmit an STD.

He fucked up. He wasn't open. It was his responsibility to inform her and to wear protection, because he had the disease. He didn't. It's that simple.

And really just stop blaming the girl, and stop blaming women as well for that matter. Who gives a shit if "some women are liars?" Who gives a shit if she pole dances or didn't firmly insist that he wear protection? It bears repeating - when you knowingly have an STD, you need to stay as safe as you can if you're sexually active. The responsibility is yours.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -733
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #209 on: July 01, 2020, 03:56:13 PM »
Anyone will agree that lying about an std, and then having unprotected sex and transmitting it is a scumbag move. But calling this rape is kinda fucked.

If somebody convinced you to give them 5 dollars without force or intimidation, and you decided to give them 5 dollars, did they rob or steal from you? Just because you weren’t in the mood to fuck, but did after some persuasion, doesn’t make it rape.

Obviously if there was some kind of entrapment/force/intimidation then that is a different story, but it doesn’t sound like any of that went down.
Correct.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.