Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122449 times)

Storybook Weaver

Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #690 on: July 04, 2020, 05:15:09 PM »
Emily’s now retweeting and instagramming the nyjah rape allegation so i guess we’ll see

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1431
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #691 on: July 04, 2020, 05:19:59 PM »
I wonder is she knows about Chase Gabor tying up and sodomizing those kids with a screwdriver.

Lisa96

« Reply #692 on: July 04, 2020, 08:42:19 PM »
will those guys serve jail time?

Szechuan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #693 on: July 04, 2020, 08:43:58 PM »
will those guys serve jail time?
Doubt it.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #694 on: July 04, 2020, 08:45:53 PM »
WKND: “We didn’t know”

Damn, they took it down. I guess they're for sure reading this thread.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #695 on: July 04, 2020, 10:23:23 PM »
Emily posted a story about her and Grant “having a lengthy conversation about accountability” and they now follow each other on Insta. I don’t know what that means, but I really hope WKND is doing something to make this right, if there’s anything to do at all.

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #696 on: July 04, 2020, 10:28:01 PM »
Emily posted a story about her and Grant “having a lengthy conversation about accountability” and they now follow each other on Insta. I don’t know what that means, but I really hope WKND is doing something to make this right, if there’s anything to do at all.

themeangreen

• Rep: -76
« Reply #697 on: July 04, 2020, 11:27:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does that lady know that you can still get pregnant from unprotected sex even if the dude pulls out?
[close]

...So you're just gonna ignore the fact she told him not to finish inside her and he did anyway? You're a creepy weirdo man, stay away from women and children.
[close]

Ignore? It's pretty obvious it's discourteous to bust off when you say you won't lol. Put it together. What I gotta be Sherlock Holmes for you? It's just a fact. I remember from 7th grade sex ed you dribble before you shoot. Rules to live by.
[close]

Dude be quiet you're the lamest dude on this site. lol... you haven't like lol... hooked with with anyone besides your hand in a long time bud. Just because you almost lost a finger trying to give yourself a stranger and sat on your hand cutting off circulation doesn't mean you can talk about sex rules to live by. like lol. lol. lol.
[close]

There's a legitimate chance a woman can get pregnant from unprotected sex even with pulling out, pretty basic concept...

Still glazing the part where I called you the lamest dude on this site. AAAAND made fun of you for all the LOL's you're dumbass uses. You missed the point as you always do. Like lol n lol. and like lol. You're a fucktard and bring nothing to this site. You should focus before you become a pal bc posting 6 times a day is too much for us all.

thunder146

• Rep: -1
« Reply #698 on: July 05, 2020, 01:11:35 AM »
Can someone clarify if it was hsv-1 (oral herpes) or hsv-2 (genital herpes)?

If it was just hsv-1, this is being blown out of proportion.

HSV-1 is very common. You can get hsv-1 from sharing cups and/or passing joints. If you have ever gotten a cold sore on your lip, you have HSV-1.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -306
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #699 on: July 05, 2020, 01:13:17 AM »

HSV-1 is very common. You can get hsv-1 from sharing cups and/or passing joints. If you have ever gotten a cold sore on your lip, you have HSV-1.
Why don’t you fuck Johan and come back and tell us? What herpes do you think it is? They joked about girls sitting on his lap getting STDs, as far as I know , Johans mouth isn’t in his groin region, but he’s ugly as fuck and from Florida so you never know .

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #700 on: July 05, 2020, 01:15:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does that lady know that you can still get pregnant from unprotected sex even if the dude pulls out?
[close]

...So you're just gonna ignore the fact she told him not to finish inside her and he did anyway? You're a creepy weirdo man, stay away from women and children.
[close]

Ignore? It's pretty obvious it's discourteous to bust off when you say you won't lol. Put it together. What I gotta be Sherlock Holmes for you? It's just a fact. I remember from 7th grade sex ed you dribble before you shoot. Rules to live by.
[close]

Dude be quiet you're the lamest dude on this site. lol... you haven't like lol... hooked with with anyone besides your hand in a long time bud. Just because you almost lost a finger trying to give yourself a stranger and sat on your hand cutting off circulation doesn't mean you can talk about sex rules to live by. like lol. lol. lol.
[close]

There's a legitimate chance a woman can get pregnant from unprotected sex even with pulling out, pretty basic concept...
[close]

Still glazing the part where I called you the lamest dude on this site. AAAAND made fun of you for all the LOL's you're dumbass uses. You missed the point as you always do. Like lol n lol. and like lol. You're a fucktard and bring nothing to this site. You should focus before you become a pal bc posting 6 times a day is too much for us all.

Go cry into a philly cheese steak
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

thunder146

• Rep: -1
« Reply #701 on: July 05, 2020, 01:17:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Why don’t you fuck Johan and come back and tell us? What herpes do you think it is? They joked about girls sitting on his lap getting STDs, as far as I know , Johans mouth isn’t in his groin region, but he’s ugly as fuck and from Florida so you never know .
Calm down, keyboard warrior. I didn’t read much of this thread so idk if it was oral or genital herpes.

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #702 on: July 05, 2020, 03:28:53 AM »
idk if it was oral or genital herpes.
it was HSV-2
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #703 on: July 05, 2020, 06:44:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Calm down, keyboard warrior. I didn’t read much of this thread so idk if it was oral or genital herpes.
How about just reading the thread then? This was addressed in the original Instagram post and throughout the thread.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #704 on: July 05, 2020, 08:19:29 AM »
Emily’s now retweeting and instagramming the nyjah rape allegation so i guess we’ll see

This just makes it seem like she's basking in the attention. Not a good look

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #705 on: July 05, 2020, 08:29:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This just makes it seem like she's basking in the attention. Not a good look

She is
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

hueycinn

• Rep: 24
« Reply #706 on: July 05, 2020, 10:10:22 AM »
do you mind letting the victims live as they please? maybe she's feeling seen/heard for the first time in awhile. maybe this is some shit she never saw herself overcoming. go everywhere else on the internet but her twitter if it incenses you?

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 314
« Reply #707 on: July 05, 2020, 11:43:16 AM »
do you mind letting the victims live as they please? maybe she's feeling seen/heard for the first time in awhile. maybe this is some shit she never saw herself overcoming. go everywhere else on the internet but her twitter if it incenses you?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #708 on: July 05, 2020, 11:52:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I know if I had a hand in either calling out or eradicating shitty dude culture from skateboarding, I'd probably feel like the shit for a second.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #709 on: July 05, 2020, 12:01:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I know if I had a hand in either calling out or eradicating shitty dude culture from skateboarding, I'd probably feel like the shit for a second.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #710 on: July 05, 2020, 12:14:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #711 on: July 05, 2020, 02:17:03 PM »
Nah it really makes a person look like an attention whore and almost like they're not taking it as seriously as they should.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #712 on: July 05, 2020, 02:21:10 PM »
Nah it really makes a person look like an attention whore and almost like they're not taking it as seriously as they should.
woah, attacking the victim, how out of character for you
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #713 on: July 05, 2020, 02:23:26 PM »
think your neckbeard is due for a trim

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #714 on: July 05, 2020, 02:25:26 PM »
When you're having a sleepover and your mum brings you milk and cookies do you call her a bitch and tell her to get out of your room
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

MrDuckey

• Rep: -98
« Reply #715 on: July 05, 2020, 02:26:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #716 on: July 05, 2020, 02:30:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
think your neckbeard is due for a trim

I just shaved yesterday

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #717 on: July 05, 2020, 02:30:39 PM »
The girl was given herpes for life..she can bask in whatever glory she so chooses.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #718 on: July 05, 2020, 02:37:13 PM »
The girl was given herpes for life..she can bask in whatever glory she so chooses.

Hmm. Maybe you're right man.

TheDingus

« Reply #719 on: July 05, 2020, 05:01:28 PM »
Bump