Author Topic: Snowboarding is Gay  (Read 7320 times)

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
Re: Snowboarding is Gay
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2020, 09:38:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
what percentage of the population is gay exactly? don't pretend you aren't an outlier. If skateboarding seemed predominantly hetero thats because the world is predominantly hetero.

I like broad shoulders and big dicks as much as the next guy but I'm not expecting mainstream media and large companies to cater to my niche interests
[close]
So how long you been in the closet for? Just come out man, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about, all races, genders and sexual orientations are welcome here 🙏
[close]

Being gay is nothing to be proud of
[close]
neither is being straight
[close]

I dunno the ability to have children is kinda dope
you say that until you have one.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

ZachV

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -9
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2020, 09:39:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
what percentage of the population is gay exactly? don't pretend you aren't an outlier. If skateboarding seemed predominantly hetero thats because the world is predominantly hetero.

I like broad shoulders and big dicks as much as the next guy but I'm not expecting mainstream media and large companies to cater to my niche interests
[close]
So how long you been in the closet for? Just come out man, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about, all races, genders and sexual orientations are welcome here 🙏
[close]

[close]
[close]

Being able to have kids is pretty dope.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2020, 09:47:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I thought this thread was called Gay is snowboarding but I was wrong.. sucks too because I really wanted to see footy of him doing some gnarly Method grabs or whatever things snowboarders do.
[close]

What’s the point of doing a grab if the boards buckled to ur feet again.
[close]
We may never know.
[close]

I’m gonna text my homie who snowboards and get an answer. I’ll probably post on this thread when I get the answer.
[close]
Thank you in advance.
[close]

Quote from: My friend Alan
Expand Quote
For spins it helps you stay tucked and spin faster, also makes you more stable...

And style points lol

[close]

I trust him so it seems pretty legit, Atleast they do grabs for practical reasons like skaters.

Inline skaters be touching their feet for no reason lmao
Hmmmm.. I don't know if I trust Alan. Only reason being is that he mentioned "style points". You and I both know there is absolutely nothing "stylish" about snowboarding.  :)

ZachV

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2020, 09:51:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I thought this thread was called Gay is snowboarding but I was wrong.. sucks too because I really wanted to see footy of him doing some gnarly Method grabs or whatever things snowboarders do.
[close]

[close]
We may never know.
[close]

I’m gonna text my homie who snowboards and get an answer. I’ll probably post on this thread when I get the answer.
[close]
Thank you in advance.
[close]

Expand Quote
For spins it helps you stay tucked and spin faster, also makes you more stable...

And style points lol

[close]

I trust him so it seems pretty legit, Atleast they do grabs for practical reasons like skaters.

[close]
Hmmmm.. I don't know if I trust Alan. Only reason being is that he mentioned "style points". You and I both know there is absolutely nothing "stylish" about snowboarding.  :)

Lmaooooo

Ima have to disagree  with you sir  ::) I think snowboarding has it moments man 🏂

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2020, 10:01:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
We may never know.
[close]

[close]
Thank you in advance.
[close]

Expand Quote

And style points lol

[close]

[close]
[close]

Lmaooooo

Ima have to disagree  with you sir  ::) I think snowboarding has it moments man 🏂
I'm just joking man, I live 5 miles from a mountain and snowboard almost as much as I skate. I just enjoy making fun of the culture, in good fun.

ZachV

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2020, 10:11:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
We may never know.
[close]

[close]
Thank you in advance.
[close]

Expand Quote

And style points lol

[close]

[close]
[close]

Lmaooooo

[close]
I'm just joking man, I live 5 miles from a mountain and snowboard almost as much as I skate. I just enjoy making fun of the culture, in good fun.

If you snowboard you could have just told me why they do grabs  ;) that’s cool that you snowboard though. I only skate right now, but I’m interested in taking up surfing or snowboarding.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2020, 10:23:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

The ability to fuck whenever and not worry about kids is pretty dope actually.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2020, 10:31:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
We may never know.
[close]

[close]
Thank you in advance.
[close]

Expand Quote

And style points lol

[close]

[close]
[close]

Lmaooooo

[close]
[close]

If you snowboard you could have just told me why they do grabs  ;) that’s cool that you snowboard though. I only skate right now, but I’m interested in taking up surfing or snowboarding.
I assure you I am not at the level of snowboarding that I do airs or grabs, or really anything other than going down a mountain. So their style system is something I am very unfamiliar with. You should definitely try both though, surfing is pretty damn fun too.

ZachV

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2020, 10:34:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
We may never know.
[close]

[close]
Thank you in advance.
[close]

Expand Quote

And style points lol

[close]

[close]
[close]

Lmaooooo

[close]
[close]

[close]
I assure you I am not at the level of snowboarding that I do airs or grabs, or really anything other than going down a mountain. So their style system is something I am very unfamiliar with. You should definitely try both though, surfing is pretty damn fun too.

I’ll go for it if I get the chance!

ZachV

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2020, 10:35:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Yeah that’s dope also, but being able to create a lil homie with someone u love has its value.

Shiek

• Rep: -68
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2020, 11:14:25 AM »
its like fuckin magic when u think about it.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2020, 01:48:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah that’s dope also, but being able to create a lil homie with someone u love has its value.

I mean, I'm living proof.

ZachV

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2020, 01:58:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I mean, I'm living proof.

I appreciate your presence GAY.

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2020, 02:05:35 PM »
I used to collect lil homies from those vending machines that sell sticky frogs and bouncy balls for 50 cents. The lil homies were like a dollar though. There was a shitload of different lil homie characters. I wasn't even a lil homie myself, just a nerdy kid who got made fun of for not speaking spanish well. I don't know what happened to all my lil homies. But now that I know I can make my own I guess I can start collecting again.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

KindaBoard

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2020, 02:29:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m just now realizing that I’ve never seen a poc on a snowboard.
[close]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C27DwqtRNNM
RIP
[close]
I just chuckled a little bit because I thought I was gonna be proved wrong and get bombarded with hella clips of poc snowboarders
but instead I get one dead dude.

Durrell Williams put together a rad highlight reel of Kier Dillon, Russell Winfield, Stevie Bell, Gabby Maiden, Jonathan McDonald, Jayell White, Daniel Brown, Durell Williams, Austin Leonard, Kody Williams, and Dillon Ojo.

facebook.com/snowboardermag/videos/786983592033922/

Zeb Powell probably one of the best riders of the current generation.

https://youtu.be/6QX-mRBgr_U

Dillon Ojo forever. One of the best to ever do it.

Usually stick to the Shoes & Gear section but I'm a snowboard nerd and love sharing/exploring old video. Holler if you want me to nerd out about how sick Russell Winterfield's style is how it influenced early pipe riding or how Zeb will ride almost any board and make it look fun.

Edit: I don't know how to embed facebook videos without messing up for the formatting so forgive me for straight up links.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 02:33:37 PM by KindaBoard »

ZachV

« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2020, 02:51:40 PM »
I used to collect lil homies from those vending machines that sell sticky frogs and bouncy balls for 50 cents. The lil homies were like a dollar though. There was a shitload of different lil homie characters. I wasn't even a lil homie myself, just a nerdy kid who got made fun of for not speaking spanish well. I don't know what happened to all my lil homies. But now that I know I can make my own I guess I can start collecting again.

I thought you were talking about kid napping for like 1 whole second

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2020, 03:43:54 PM »
Glad to hear this is happening.

As for snowboarding and wooden toys, the funnest time I’ve ever had going sideways is on a handmade pow surfer.

5 ply blank someone I know presses, and I cut it out, shape it, sand it, paint it, and put a bit of traction on it (I’ve found that strips of old mountain bike tire works best).

Hike up a snowy hill and surf it. Nothing else I’ve done comes close to the fun.

Guys are starting to get technical on them, doing steep stuff and kick flipping them too.

Im confused, are you talking about snow skating? If so then they are doing a lot more than kickflipping them. There have been more than a decade of quality snow skating vids made with shit like flip to rail tech, tre flipping 10 stairs covered in snow and all that shiz.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2020, 03:53:44 PM »
Expand Quote

As for snowboarding and wooden toys, the funnest time I’ve ever had going sideways is on a handmade pow surfer.

5 ply blank someone I know presses, and I cut it out, shape it, sand it, paint it, and put a bit of traction on it (I’ve found that strips of old mountain bike tire works best).

Hike up a snowy hill and surf it. Nothing else I’ve done comes close to the fun.

Guys are starting to get technical on them, doing steep stuff and kick flipping them too.
[close]

Im confused, are you talking about snow skating? If so then they are doing a lot more than kickflipping them. There have been more than a decade of quality snow skating vids made with shit like flip to rail tech, tre flipping 10 stairs covered in snow and all that shiz.

Not quite, I’m talking about these powder toys.

https://youtu.be/1Nhcy5rrp3E
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

ZachV

« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2020, 03:54:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think he’s talking about snow skating, but he probably didn’t realize how developed it is compared to his experience with snow skating.

EDIT: I should have read the thread before posting, it seems like cucktard cleared things up.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 03:55:59 PM by ZachV »

fakie n0llie

• Rep: -80
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2020, 04:10:46 PM »
My parents made me quit rollerblading so now it's this!

ZachV

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2020, 04:18:23 PM »
My parents made me quit rollerblading so now it's this!

What tricks could u do in the fruit boots?

hateboard

« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2020, 04:33:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Ahh k, learn something every day. So this is the 'longboarder' version of snow skating huh.

ZachV

« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2020, 04:37:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ahh k, learn something every day. So this is the 'longboarder' version of snow skating huh.

That’s kinda what I was thinking.

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2020, 11:13:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don’t get the joke here.  If he is in the closet then that would be his choice and also his choice to come out when he’s ready.  Seems kind of a homophobic statement to me

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2020, 12:00:02 PM »
I like skiing better

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2020, 12:03:02 PM »
I like skiing better

You’re in the majority.  Snowboard participation rates are falling through the floor. 

ZachV

« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2020, 12:49:57 PM »
Expand Quote
I like skiing better
[close]

You’re in the majority.  Snowboard participation rates are falling through the floor.

Skiing is equivalent to rollerblading in my eyes, I’d rather be on a snowboard if I had to chose.

hateboard

« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2020, 02:09:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
@GAY i've seen you try to flip this one on people several times on here but it isn't applicable in this case. Also you smell like shit
[close]
What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Clown.
[close]

I quite enjoy the fact that I get so under Garnet's skin but he's not wrong here...I stink.
[close]

Stink like what?
[close]

Some grandpa I fucked last week.

Serious question, do you specifically hook up with HIV+ ppl to limit any risk of transmission or just run the rubber gauntlet? And yeh, gay men can be pretty damn grotty. I wouldn't hook up with a hot chick and fuck her in some grimy old needle littered toilet block in a park, did james bond teach you nothing about style and class?

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2020, 02:27:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
@GAY i've seen you try to flip this one on people several times on here but it isn't applicable in this case. Also you smell like shit
[close]
What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Clown.
[close]

I quite enjoy the fact that I get so under Garnet's skin but he's not wrong here...I stink.
[close]

Stink like what?
[close]

Some grandpa I fucked last week.
[close]

Serious question, do you specifically hook up with HIV+ ppl to limit any risk of transmission or just run the rubber gauntlet? And yeh, gay men can be pretty damn grotty. I wouldn't hook up with a hot chick and fuck her in some grimy old needle littered toilet block in a park, did james bond teach you nothing about style and class?

This sounds a lot like maybe one time you fucked someone in a grimy old needle-littered toilet block in a park.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2020, 02:21:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

That’s kinda what I was thinking.

Not even close. This is a throwback to the origins of snowboarding.

It is surfing. And it can be as easy or gnarly as you like. I’ve snowboarded for 30 seasons and  snowskated since 2000, but pow surfing is way, way beyond either in terms of fun.

This is from a couple seasons back

« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 02:34:22 AM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea