Author Topic: Snowboarding is Gay  (Read 7351 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Snowboarding is Gay
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2020, 10:15:31 AM »
Expand Quote
@GAY i've seen you try to flip this one on people several times on here but it isn't applicable in this case. Also you smell like shit
[close]
What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Clown.

I quite enjoy the fact that I get so under Garnet's skin but he's not wrong here...I stink.

The point I'm making, since it seems to confuse you, is that you heteros bring your sexuality into everything everywhere and no one bats an eye because it's the societal norm. But the second somebody stands up and claims their space as a homo, people get all bent out of shape that there's some agenda being shoved down their throats. Heteronormativity isn't just a five dollar word.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 10:24:19 AM by GAY »

thebacker

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2020, 10:16:36 AM »
Fuck you adidas, why would you take down the only snowboarding video  i fucking watch....jed anderson buzzcut

ZachV

• Rep: -9
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2020, 10:23:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
@GAY i've seen you try to flip this one on people several times on here but it isn't applicable in this case. Also you smell like shit
[close]
[close]

I quite enjoy the fact that I get so under Garnet's skin but he's not wrong here...I stink.

Stink like what?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2020, 10:24:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Stink like what?

Some grandpa I fucked last week.

KindaBoard

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2020, 10:30:51 AM »
Fuck you adidas, why would you take down the only snowboarding video  i fucking watch....jed anderson buzzcut

Jed put Buzzcut on his own IGTV here's a link

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2020, 11:11:58 AM »
you heteros bring your sexuality into everything everywhere

what the fuck does this even mean serious question

thebacker

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2020, 11:48:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Jed put Buzzcut on his own IGTV here's a link

my man

ZachV

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2020, 12:04:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Stink like what?
[close]

Nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2020, 12:20:24 PM »
If I gotta pick a side...I'm wth the gays on this one....

More Jake edits....

That was a great watch, on several levels.  Is it all basically BC/Vancouver footage?  And that park with the concrete halfpipe looks amazing.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -196
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2020, 12:36:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Same

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2020, 01:11:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Stink like what?
[close]

My buddies lady had kids young and so did her daughter.  It cracks me up when he tells me he has to go home to bang gramma out

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2020, 01:25:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Stink like what?
[close]

[close]
My buddies lady had kids young and so did her daughter.  It cracks me up when he tells me he has to go home to bang gramma out

Haha. Yeah old folks need the d too.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2020, 02:50:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It means that Skate mags and media, assuming the audience to be young and male, has used sex to sell stuff. Hubba wheels ads, Hook-up graphics, stories in mags talking about riders getting laid, every single piece of skateboarding that include some expression of sexuality is almost exclusively hetero.

It’s so widespread and ingrained we assume it IS a part of skateboarding, even though fucking has nothing to do with skating.

Now that other sexualities are finally getting some attention (and not being mocked in graphics) heteronormative people are getting uptight about it, saying ‘leave sexuality out of this’ when they are too fucking dense to check and see that they are hypocrites.

The very obvious point GAY was trying to make is that are huge posts on here dedicated solely to asses and tits (ie: hetero male sexuality)but the same people complaining about ‘sexuality’ fail to see that glaring hypocrisy.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 02:54:52 PM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2020, 02:59:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Stink like what?
[close]

[close]
[close]

Haha. Yeah old folks need the d too.
Indeed, I caught my 85 year old gramma making out with her boyfriend around Christmas on a visit back home.  It was about 5 seconds of shock to then pure stoke her fire is still burning!  Keep on loving people

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2020, 03:12:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It means that Skate mags and media, assuming the audience to be young and male, has used sex to sell stuff. Hubba wheels ads, Hook-up graphics, stories in mags talking about riders getting laid, every single piece of skateboarding that include some expression of sexuality is almost exclusively hetero.

It’s so widespread and ingrained we assume it IS a part of skateboarding, even though fucking has nothing to do with skating.

Now that other sexualities are finally getting some attention (and not being mocked in graphics) heteronormative people are getting uptight about it, saying ‘leave sexuality out of this’ when they are too fucking dense to check and see that they are hypocrites.

The very obvious point GAY was trying to make is that are huge posts on here dedicated solely to asses and tits (ie: hetero male sexuality)but the same people complaining about ‘sexuality’ fail to see that glaring hypocrisy.

You put that much better than I could have.

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2020, 04:32:21 PM »
what percentage of the population is gay exactly? don't pretend you aren't an outlier. If skateboarding seemed predominantly hetero thats because the world is predominantly hetero.

I like broad shoulders and big dicks as much as the next guy but I'm not expecting mainstream media and large companies to cater to my niche interests

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2020, 04:41:53 PM »
what percentage of the population is gay exactly? don't pretend you aren't an outlier. If skateboarding seemed predominantly hetero thats because the world is predominantly hetero.

Oh, then you DO understand what GAY meant when he said heteros bring their sexuality into everything.

I’m just wondering where you want to go with this line of thinking. Because minorities are minorities, we should...
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2020, 04:57:29 PM »

That's.....literally the point I was making.

You remind me of a lyric from a song by The Dead Milkmen:

80 pounds of makeup on your art school skin
80 points of IQ located within

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2020, 05:50:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's.....literally the point I was making.

You remind me of a lyric from a song by The Dead Milkmen:

80 pounds of makeup on your art school skin
80 points of IQ located within

I snowboard and ❤️ It just as much as my family and friends, sidenote  “ bitchin camaro “
You’re a class act gay.  Thank you for keeping this site worthwhile

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2020, 07:18:24 PM »

I like broad shoulders and big dicks as much as the next guy but I'm not expecting mainstream media and large companies to cater to my niche interests
So how long you been in the closet for? Just come out man, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about, all races, genders and sexual orientations are welcome here 🙏
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2020, 09:13:30 PM »
Expand Quote
If I gotta pick a side...I'm wth the gays on this one....

More Jake edits....

[close]

That was a great watch, on several levels.  Is it all basically BC/Vancouver footage?  And that park with the concrete halfpipe looks amazing.

I don't get out much but maybe a bit of MTL footage, otherwise yah, mostly Vancouver spots.  That park is Richmond....a lot of it is asphalt.  It's the park Haslam kinda grew up skating...

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2020, 08:44:11 AM »
Expand Quote
I’m just now realizing that I’ve never seen a poc on a snowboard.
[close]

RIP
I just chuckled a little bit because I thought I was gonna be proved wrong and get bombarded with hella clips of poc snowboarders
but instead I get one dead dude.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2020, 08:51:12 AM »
I thought this thread was called Gay is snowboarding but I was wrong.. sucks too because I really wanted to see footy of him doing some gnarly Method grabs or whatever things snowboarders do.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2020, 08:51:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
So how long you been in the closet for? Just come out man, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about, all races, genders and sexual orientations are welcome here 🙏
[close]

Being gay is nothing to be proud of
neither is being straight

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

ZachV

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2020, 09:05:16 AM »
I thought this thread was called Gay is snowboarding but I was wrong.. sucks too because I really wanted to see footy of him doing some gnarly Method grabs or whatever things snowboarders do.

What’s the point of doing a grab if the boards buckled to ur feet again.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2020, 09:11:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

We may never know.

ZachV

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2020, 09:15:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
We may never know.

I’m gonna text my homie who snowboards and get an answer. I’ll probably post on this thread when I get the answer.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2020, 09:17:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
We may never know.
[close]

I’m gonna text my homie who snowboards and get an answer. I’ll probably post on this thread when I get the answer.
Thank you in advance.

ZachV

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2020, 09:32:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
We may never know.
[close]

[close]
Thank you in advance.

Quote from: My friend Alan
For spins it helps you stay tucked and spin faster, also makes you more stable...

And style points lol

I trust him so it seems pretty legit, Atleast they do grabs for practical reasons like skaters.

Inline skaters be touching their feet for no reason lmao

Shiek

• Rep: -68
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2020, 09:36:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Being gay is nothing to be proud of
[close]
neither is being straight

I dunno the ability to have children is kinda dope