Author Topic: Well known skate photographer allegedly raped underage girl  (Read 20932 times)

Storybook Weaver

Someone shared this with emily (the woman in the johan thread)

Hyliannightmare

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -196
Re: Well known skate photographer allegedly raped underage girl
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 01:10:31 PM »
Guy's a scumbag but people need to teach their daughters that if any guy in his 20 is wants to hang out with you and you are teenager he 100% wants to have sex with you they don't care about your personality they won't don't want to get to know you it's just a fact. I watched a lot of my friends both male and female party their lives away and make the dumbest decisions I don't understand it.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 01:15:12 PM »
I dont havê kids  bit ive got a few opinions.  If kids dont want to hug reletives or you or whoever, leave it off and dont force them.  The idea that there body is theres stays better intact tha way.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 01:16:40 PM »
Guy's a scumbag but people need to teach their daughters that if any guy in his 20 is wants to hang out with you and you are teenager he 100% wants to have sex with you they don't care about your personality they won't don't want to get to know you it's just a fact. I watched a lot of my friends both male and female party their lives away and make the dumbest decisions I don't understand it.
   Raping someone and "having sex" are 2 different things

Bucketguy

• Rep: 15
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 01:18:00 PM »
These victims gotta start namin names. This shit needs to end

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 01:21:38 PM »
Skateboarding is probably one of the worst subcultures when it comes to older guys hooking up with underage girls. It was always around and it will change but first people need to admit it's a problem. The biggest obstacle is the guys who don't want it to change. They'd rather live in and celebrate that filth. If you never saw that in your local scene, especially in the late 90s and early 00s, you're either lucky or just blind to it. And if the guy is in his twenties and the girls is a teenager there is no consent, period. They avoid older women because they know they'll get called on their bullshit so they target younger vulnerable girls still trying to figure out who they are.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 03:39:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Unless they’re a minor

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 04:39:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
   Cause a 17 year old can't give consent, rite.

Unless they’re a minor

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2020, 04:48:28 PM »

What part of the word 'rape' makes it seem like a choice to you? Or, by some magical wisdom from a father figure, the act of forcefully having sex with someone (against their will) makes predators disappear?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 04:53:58 PM by fakie nollie »

Little Debbie

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2020, 05:06:56 PM »
the list of "famous" skate photographers who are only in their late 20s, early 30s seems pretty small. especially ones I'd refer to as "cool".

Stevenson

• Rep: -14
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2020, 05:21:34 PM »
the list of "famous" skate photographers who are only in their late 20s, early 30s seems pretty small. especially ones I'd refer to as "cool".

We honestly need a name so we can rule out people like Andrew Peters, Cameron Strand, Alex Papke (is he a bit younger?), Ryan Allan, Jake Darwen (think he's younger too idk), etc

Now I'm looking at every late 20s/early 30s skate photographer kinda suspiciously which isn't really fair on everyone but the perp.

quaintly

• Rep: 11
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2020, 05:24:55 PM »
My money is on atiba

SoftCarPrawn

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2020, 05:32:58 PM »
This is terrible and all apologies to the victim.  Fuck that photographer and I hope he gets what he deserves, however, let’s not bust out the bellarmine jug and turn this into a witch hunt. 

Sidewalk Funk.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2020, 05:38:11 PM »
My money is on atiba

Nah, Atiba is well into his 40s I believe.

This is terrible and all apologies to the victim.  Fuck that photographer and I hope he gets what he deserves, however, let’s not bust out the bellarmine jug and turn this into a witch hunt. 

Not sure what a bellarmine jug is, but yeah careful making this into a witch hunt. I do hope the photographer gets identified though. That story is awful and I hope the victim found some new friends as well. 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 05:46:01 PM by Sidewalk Funk. »

quaintly

• Rep: 11
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2020, 05:55:56 PM »
Expand Quote
My money is on atiba
[close]

Nah, Atiba is well into his 40s I believe.

Not sure if it’s out of the realm of these types to lie about their age

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2020, 06:09:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Unless they’re a minor
[close]

Yeah stupid.  Statutory rape a new concept?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2020, 06:43:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Unless they’re a minor
[close]
[close]

I wassnt speaking in a legal sense.  I just said there is a difference between having sex and rape.  Dont get pissy.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2020, 06:47:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Unless they’re a minor
[close]
[close]

Also fuck you if youd consider the violent rape of a 17 year old the same as her having sex with her whatever -23 year old boyfriend.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2020, 06:50:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah. Well aware. Also teach your kids better especially if you have daughters.  Educate them. Crazy how shitty society is and still promoting horrible apps like tinder. Society is fucked

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2020, 06:51:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Unless they’re a minor
[close]
[close]

[close]
  I wassnt speaking in a legal sense.  I just said there is a difference between having sex and rape.  Dont get pissy.

Why are you trying to find grey areas around permissible sex with minors?   An under-aged person cannot legally give consent.  Sex without consent is rape.  Don’t know why you’re fishing around for any other kind of answer. 

Also, your user name is creepy bc I’ve never heard anyone say grom that is younger than 40. 

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2020, 06:55:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Unless they’re a minor
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Why are you trying to find grey areas around permissible sex with minors?   An under-aged person cannot legally give consent.  Sex without consent is rape.  Don’t know why you’re fishing around for any other kind of answer. 

Also, your user name is creepy bc I’ve never heard anyone say grom that is younger than 40.
  You are sick

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2020, 07:06:57 PM »

Thinking I might teach my daughter to straight fuck up anyone who excuses this kind of filth by saying "but people need to teach their daughters..."

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2020, 07:41:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What part of the word 'rape' makes it seem like a choice to you? Or, by some magical wisdom from a father figure, the act of forcefully having sex with someone (against their will) makes predators disappear?

The fact that women lie about this shit all the time, not saying men dont lie either before you flip. But I didnt drink at 17 I was taught it wasnt safe and you easily lose control. Never get into situations like this if you are at home with guidance and supervision. Unless your parents are the rapists then that's a whole different shit show.  But I know I'm an outlier about actually teaching your kids real life not just the shitty version society shows you in all pop music, social media, TV etc that overly normalize making shitty decisions like drinking and dressing like prostitutes

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2204
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2020, 07:51:07 PM »
Young Hylian, you’ve been ratcheting up the morality a few notches lately.
All good?
Holler out for help before checking yourself into Lennie-Land.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2020, 08:05:39 PM »
Young Hylian, you’ve been ratcheting up the morality a few notches lately.
All good?
Holler out for help before checking yourself into Lennie-Land.

I'm chilling.  At the end of the day faceless forums exist for  this reason

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2020, 08:10:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The fact that women lie about this shit all the time, not saying men dont lie either before you flip. But I didnt drink at 17 I was taught it wasnt safe and you easily lose control. Never get into situations like this if you are at home with guidance and supervision. Unless your parents are the rapists then that's a whole different shit show.  But I know I'm an outlier about actually teaching your kids real life not just the shitty version society shows you in all pop music, social media, TV etc that overly normalize making shitty decisions like drinking and dressing like prostitutes

So, just to make sure we're on the same page here: You are saying that the definition of rape isn't valid when used by females (oh, sometimes men, to cover your mark ass) because they "lie about shit all the time", "make shitty decisions like drinking" and "dress like prostitutes"?

miff

• Rep: -7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2020, 09:24:06 PM »
My money is on atiba

Don't be so reckless, dude. Not cool to speculate about something so serious.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2020, 09:32:20 PM »
No way Atiba was in his late 20s just in 2017. That guy's older than me...and I'm 38.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2020, 10:45:42 PM »
No way Atiba was in his late 20s just in 2017. That guy's older than me...and I'm 38.
You're right atiba was born in 1976 according to google
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2020, 10:53:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You're right atiba was born in 1976 according to google
Shit, like the dude was shooting peak Koston for covers during the early 2000s.