Author Topic: Nyjah Rape Allegation (Tweet)  (Read 48724 times)

Lowcalcium

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
Re: Nyjah Rape Allegation (Tweet)
« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2020, 02:27:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Does this mean we have to cancel Mike Carrol?

Nope he paid a sex worker for her services. If anything we should be thanking Mike Carrol for helping the economy and supporting small business

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 799
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2020, 02:35:11 PM »
I thought that 4star tee would repel any woman

*waiting for sza's herpes to leak*

nothing's been the since same

kmdoom

• Rep: -18
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2020, 02:45:46 PM »
I thought that 4star tee would repel any woman

*waiting for sza's herpes to leak*

i need you to apologize for saying this

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2020, 03:28:33 PM »
well that was akward to watch

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2020, 03:37:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Nope he paid a sex worker for her services. If anything we should be thanking Mike Carrol for helping the economy and supporting small business

How are you so sure she was a whore? Maybe she was just a groupie party chick.

Chur Bum

• Rep: -2
« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2020, 03:38:37 PM »
Made an account just to share that the girl claiming Nyjah raped her is complete utter shit. I know this girl personally and she is a compulsive liar and a toxic human. She’s jumping on the bandwagon to gain a little internet notoriety to promote her onlyfans. If you’ve seen the girls Nyjah has been around next to the girl on Twitter, you’ll know immediately Nyjah wouldn’t touch that girl with a 15 foot pole.  ;D

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2020, 03:42:39 PM »
Made an account just to share that the girl claiming Nyjah raped her is complete utter shit. I know this girl personally and she is a compulsive liar and a toxic human. She’s jumping on the bandwagon to gain a little internet notoriety to promote her onlyfans. If you’ve seen the girls Nyjah has been around next to the girl on Twitter, you’ll know immediately Nyjah wouldn’t touch that girl with a 15 foot pole.  ;D
You got balls kiddo. Lube up and prepare to feel the long SJW dick of SLAP penetrate you.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2020, 03:42:47 PM »

Honestly this is what I've suspected this whole time but since you have no proof of this either I can't believe you just like I can't fully believe her. 

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2020, 03:59:47 PM »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_exclusivity

But a 16 foot pole? 

Broken_Ankle

« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2020, 04:16:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

You would think that one of these grown men would find it weird to have some stripper in their room with children present...but then I have to remind myself that pro skateboarders are stupid and stopped maturing after 16 years old.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2020, 04:26:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

You would think that one of these grown men would find it weird to have some stripper in their room with children present...but then I have to remind myself that pro skateboarders are stupid and stopped maturing after 16 years old.

It's weird sure but that still doesn't mean they were paid

Junglist

« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2020, 04:28:42 PM »
So people really start new accounts just to blame women huh

This is a bit different seeing as there has been proof of him taking place in sexist behavior/ sexual assault in the past. Fucking idiot.

SAH ALL DAY

« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2020, 04:30:27 PM »

Rape has nothing to do with looks.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2020, 05:09:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

This is a bit different seeing as there has been proof of him taking place in sexist behavior/ sexual assault in the past. Fucking idiot.

Sexist behavior yeah . Sexual assault no there was never any actual proof. Just allegations and hearsay.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2020, 05:23:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Sexist behavior yeah . Sexual assault no there was never any actual proof. Just allegations and hearsay.
[close]

I had a long response written out but you have shown with your posts that you must have some sort of mental handicap. Shalom

What YOU have shown is you're a dumbass who jumps to conclusions when I have only stated what is known to be true.

lesserredpanda

• Rep: 15
« Reply #135 on: July 07, 2020, 05:31:49 PM »
well that was akward to watch

Brought up memories of lil jem being coerced into butt chugging on King of the Road.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #136 on: July 07, 2020, 05:40:04 PM »
So the most recent Skateline NBD video is purging mentions of Nyjah’s rape allegations, and so is the 9 Club Ishod Wair videos uploaded today (they have Nyjah’s new shoe in the background behind Roger). I’m surprised at how many kids are saying “police report or it doesn’t count bruh” in the comments, I guess many skateboarders pretend to be progressive until one of their idols is questioned...
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: July 07, 2020, 05:44:45 PM »

Hey Nyjah, glad you could make it.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #138 on: July 07, 2020, 05:55:42 PM »
Nyjah's rich enough to buy off anyone he's raped. I believe Chima and Boosh but she was clearly paid off. I knew a girl who had thousands stripped from her because she mentioned her rape case at work violating her court order NDA or whatever. It fucking sucked she was mad cool but fucked up and a Karen reported her. Damn I'm bummed remembering that

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #139 on: July 07, 2020, 06:08:01 PM »
So the most recent Skateline NBD video is purging mentions of Nyjah’s rape allegations, and so is the 9 Club Ishod Wair videos uploaded today (they have Nyjah’s new shoe in the background behind Roger). I’m surprised at how many kids are saying “police report or it doesn’t count bruh” in the comments, I guess many skateboarders pretend to be progressive until one of their idols is questioned...

What how are they purging that ? I saw it. If anyone out there has real proof please put it out cause this vigilante justice shit is kinda fucked up.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #140 on: July 07, 2020, 06:17:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What how are they purging that ? I saw it. If anyone out there has real proof please put it out cause this vigilante justice shit is kinda fucked up.

You likely didn’t see my comment since it was deleted, I replied to someone who brought it up and now the thread of comments is MIA. The comments I saw weren’t indicative of vigilante justice, they basically made mention of Slap gossip and kept it moving for the most part. It wasn’t like people were calling to boycott him or storm his house...

I know that if I were Nyjah, the best thing I could do right now would be to simply ignore it. Any life he breathes into this whole thing by acknowledging it will only prolong its lifespan, and once it grows legs you’ll have zero control over where it goes.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #141 on: July 07, 2020, 06:23:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

As someone that is mildly versed in sex offense therapy as a licensed practitioner, he is correct. Rape is to fulfill a need for power and/or some other unmet need. And by mildly, I mean it is a lot of information, understanding of evolutionary psychology, etc. I’d be lying if if I said I was well versed; However, I’m versed enough to know the act of rape is not based on looks; I’ve personally worked with kids that have raped their siblings. 

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #142 on: July 07, 2020, 06:24:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You likely didn’t see my comment since it was deleted, I replied to someone who brought it up and now the thread of comments is MIA. The comments I saw weren’t indicative of vigilante justice, they basically made mention of Slap gossip and kept it moving for the most part. It wasn’t like people were calling to boycott him or storm his house...

I know that if I were Nyjah, the best thing I could do right now would be to simply ignore it. Any life he breathes into this whole thing by acknowledging it will only prolong its lifespan, and once it grows legs you’ll have zero control over where it goes.

Hmm. There is something fishy when people start getting silenced.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
« Reply #143 on: July 07, 2020, 06:25:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Nope he paid a sex worker for her services. If anything we should be thanking Mike Carroll for helping the economy and supporting small, but pretty nice business

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2020, 06:29:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

As someone that is mildly versed in sex offense therapy as a licensed practitioner, he is correct. Rape is to fulfill a need for power and/or some other unmet need. And by mildly, I mean it is a lot of information, understanding of evolutionary psychology, etc. I’d be lying if if I said I was well versed; However, I’m versed enough to know the act of rape is not based on looks; I’ve personally worked with kids that have raped their siblings.

Chur bum isn’t most people though.  He would only rape his hot sister.  His ugly sister barely even gets him hard.

Chur Bum

« Reply #145 on: July 07, 2020, 07:27:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You got balls kiddo. Lube up and prepare to feel the long SJW dick of SLAP penetrate you.

Love it here already. Thank you sir. <3

Chur Bum

« Reply #146 on: July 07, 2020, 07:35:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Not to worry, once her accusations have been disproven I’ll be back here to reiterate how much of an idiot you sound here. fUckIng IdIot.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2020, 08:00:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Chur bum isn’t most people though.  He would only rape his hot sister.  His ugly sister barely even gets him hard.

Such a weird fucking thing to say. That says more about you actually.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2020, 11:51:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yes, this is important. it's not like rapist are "underfucked" or something. its about power!

Old_Dawg

• Rep: -24
« Reply #149 on: July 08, 2020, 12:13:00 AM »
 Wasnt Nyjah’s father quite abusive? It doesn’t mean Nyah is therefore an abuser but these traits are often ingrained in ones psyche.. still though tweets aren’t proof of anything.