Author Topic: Fucking ten years old, and beating up hobos  (Read 4416 times)

Vauxhall

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Fucking ten years old, and beating up hobos
« on: March 30, 2007, 05:44:44 AM »

Jackers

• Rep: 11
  • Thanks GRL
Re: Fucking ten years old, and beating up hobos
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 06:04:56 AM »
Maybe That homeless guy took down that infamous bus load of five-year old kids and now tried to fight the next level.

Idle

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 06:08:15 AM »
Sadly that shit happens pretty much everyday here, just the local white trash going out and beating the shit out of people/things for "entertainment" - totally fucking out of order.

**RANT ALLERT**

I really hate to say it, but before Hitler went over board with the extermination of gypsy's/homeless/mentally ill/then the Jew's he had the right idea of making un-employed fuckers work so they didn't have spare time like this, work camp for the kiddies is what i say

If the government over here was serious about stopping kids doing shit like this they would act on it a lot more seriously, there's been 3 murders outside schools with kids stabbing each other in as many days, it's TOTALLY fucked up, about the most we had when we were kids was getting the shit kicked out of you or hit with poles or bricks, knives and guns were something no one used

**RANT ALLERT OVER**
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

sebastian toombs

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 07:23:40 AM »

**RANT ALERT**
 about the most we had when we were kids was getting the shit kicked out of you or hit with poles or bricks

more like NOSTALGIA ALERT...    but were those "good old days" really as good as you remember them?

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 07:26:55 AM »
Expand Quote

**RANT ALERT**
 about the most we had when we were kids was getting the shit kicked out of you or hit with poles or bricks

[close]

more like NOSTALGIA ALERT...    but were those "good old days" really as good as you remember them?
I can actually relate to what Donnie's saying... back when I was in high school, we used to get into brawls every fucking day, but nobody was getting killed or anything. These days, kids are fucking shooting and stabbing each other, but back when I was that age, the worst you had to worry about was a black eye or a knocked-out tooth.

Also, after we'd get into fights, the two combatants wound up being friends. Seems like kids hold on to beefs now.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 07:39:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

**RANT ALERT**

[close]

[close]
I can actually relate to what Donnie's saying... back when I was in high school, we used to get into brawls every fucking day, but nobody was getting killed or anything. These days, kids are fucking shooting and stabbing each other, but back when I was that age, the worst you had to worry about was a black eye or a knocked-out tooth.

Also, after we'd get into fights, the two combatants wound up being friends. Seems like kids hold on to beefs now.

jesus, hanging out at your park that friday night felt like an episode of "COPS in Hammond."   goons from out of state pulling up in their mustangs, trying to start shit with kids they dont know...

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 07:48:27 AM »
It's usually not so bad here though... every once in a while someone will come around and start shit, but it's relatively tame here. I grew up in a little rural town called Jackson, Louisiana, where we were just a bunch of bored country kids so we all scrapped with each other. Boredom+stupidity.

...but anyway, our locals are really chill. That's one thing that tipped me off about steroid boy not being from here.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 07:50:19 AM by grimcity »

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 08:05:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

**RANT ALERT**

[close]

[close]

"you fought but you liiiived. you think you a man with that gun?"

"i'm a man without it."

also "outrun the dog."

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 08:12:54 AM »
Friday is a classic film !

But yeah it was fisty cuffs or you were light weight, if you needed a weapon or had a wee gang kick to kick someones ass you definately got a harty dissing for being a little bitch that couldn't handle shit

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 08:25:24 AM »
knifes and guns are big time these days cause everyone takes shit to the extreme these days. just open the funny myspace thread
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 08:45:14 AM »
knifes and guns are big time these days cause everyone takes shit to the extreme these days. just open the funny myspace thread

I mean fuck look at Danny Way ramps !

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • breathmint please
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 08:49:58 AM »
haha exactly. generation X has no limits, NO FEAR
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

bornindabay

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 09:01:27 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/29/homeless.attack/index.html

Sorry I just had to post this. 

Dumb fucking kids. At least it was a bum-lol

The worst is when they ask for change and you're in a hurry and you ignore them.
Then they'll say "god bless you" all sarcastically. Then you're thinking... "yeah, and god
blessed you with feet, arms, and opportunities to get a fucking job." I don't feel sorry for them.
I feel sorry for the vets but that's it. This is fucking America and there's plenty of things out there.
If you let yourself become that than you obviously don't care for yourself why should anyone else?

jrock

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 09:22:57 AM »
hobos getting beat up by 10 year olds?  wow, the hobo scene just isn't what it used to be...c'mon hobos, get your shit together, its embarassing...

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 09:35:57 AM »
haha exactly. generation X has no limits, NO FEAR

Stab you, shoot you, skate you, mega ramp you NO LIMITS

bornindabay

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 09:45:36 AM »
hobos getting beat up by 10 year olds?  wow, the hobo scene just isn't what it used to be...c'mon hobos, get your shit together, its embarassing...

That'd actually be kind of fun getting jumped by 10 year olds, if they just used bare arms.
You can actually get away with knocking out little snot noses-lol One hitter quitters-hehehe

sebastian toombs

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 09:46:48 AM »

jrock, that post reads its as though jsoy was speaking through your mouth...    or fingertips, as it were.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 10:13:49 AM »
Is it me, or does Florida just receive the world's worst coverage ever? I know this shit happens everywhere, but for some reason Florida always gets the coverage on it.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 10:17:39 AM »
in the province of alberta, the former premier would get out of his limo in order to beat up hobos...   now thats the common touch!

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • breathmint please
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 10:25:24 AM »
good old ralph, once bought bus tickets for the homeless so they could head over to vancouver.

bornindabay

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 10:28:47 AM »
the worst is when you skate a spot and are cool to a bum once. Next thing you know he's trying to kick it and shit.
Beat it ya bum!

jrock

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 10:47:36 AM »
haha, yeah my ex roommate had relationships with all of these bums in SF.  he was such an idiot.  I woke up one morning to find him sleeping on the couch.  I thought he got into a fight with his chick, but he actually met this homeless woman on the Muni and was letting her sleep in his bed.  I told him it was not acceptable, and he said that if she stole anything he would pay for it.  I think he missed the point.  He finally learned his lesson a few months ago.  He was friends with this bum that hung out near Delerium, such good friends that he let the dude use his cell phone...all of 20 seconds later, and some other bum is running away with the phone...ben chases the dude down with a broken bottle, and the bum pulls a switchblade...they were at a stalemate on the corner of 16th and Valencia for about 5 minutes when ben decided to be a pussy and give up.  of course he never saw the cellphone again, but was seen buying the same bum a slice of pizza about a week later...maybe he didn't learn his lesson after all...

anyone else down for changing this thread to "favorite bum stories"?

bornindabay

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 01:22:04 PM »
heheheehehe. bums pray on those types.

Some emb locs saw a dead bum at emb. He froze to death in winter. I missed out.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 01:37:25 PM »
RE: Kid
What happened to the days when parents put the fear of God into their kids?  The belt needs to make a comeback.

RE: Bums
word

bornindabay

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 02:35:59 PM »
the belt does need a comeback.

I know I'm gonna belt my kids. not hard but enough for them to learn.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • breathmint please
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 03:37:19 PM »
haha, yeah my ex roommate had relationships with all of these bums in SF.  he was such an idiot.  I woke up one morning to find him sleeping on the couch.  I thought he got into a fight with his chick, but he actually met this homeless woman on the Muni and was letting her sleep in his bed.  I told him it was not acceptable, and he said that if she stole anything he would pay for it.  I think he missed the point.  He finally learned his lesson a few months ago.  He was friends with this bum that hung out near Delerium, such good friends that he let the dude use his cell phone...all of 20 seconds later, and some other bum is running away with the phone...ben chases the dude down with a broken bottle, and the bum pulls a switchblade...they were at a stalemate on the corner of 16th and Valencia for about 5 minutes when ben decided to be a pussy and give up.  of course he never saw the cellphone again, but was seen buying the same bum a slice of pizza about a week later...maybe he didn't learn his lesson after all...

anyone else down for changing this thread to "favorite bum stories"?

wait, what does a bum need a cell phone for? call up trisha to see if shes going to see glitter that night?

E.l.G

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2007, 04:08:27 PM »
Crack money?

Man this is rediculous. There's should be some sort of federal weapons-for-bums program going on. Drop of some standard issue rusty pipes at the shelter or some shit.

bobcat

• Rep: 4
  • Don't you look at me, fuck!
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2007, 04:21:50 PM »
I used to feel sorry for the bums because 90 percent of them are batshit crazy, but now I just don't care.  I want them rounded up and shipped to Alabama or some place like that.  I got bums sleeping in front of my door, shitting and smoking meth.  I found a huge coil of shit not 5 feet from my door and it had a fucking bloody tampon stuck in it like a birthday candle in a cupcake.  THen there was another time a homeless dude was drinking mouth wash and jerking off to W magazine in my car-port and I had to chase his ass away.  I live in the homeless capital of the world I think.

bornindabay

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2007, 04:27:53 PM »
I think the crazy bums aren't bad. They're just crazy and can't funtion and it's fucked up society don't care. Those crack head bums are the ones that should be shipped off to a deserted island.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2007, 06:52:37 PM »
sanch you're starting to sound like some white trash american dad