Author Topic: Heavy allegations against KA  (Read 117368 times)

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Heavy allegations against KA
« Reply #841 on: April 15, 2021, 07:09:30 AM »

Can someone please give Kenny Anderson his P45 too while they're being handed out, yano for also being a rapist.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #842 on: April 15, 2021, 07:17:45 AM »
Remember when he got on his high horse and called out Tim O’Connor for making fun of cleft lips. Making fun of cleft lips sucks but then Kenny turns out to be a misogynist and the industry loves him.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #843 on: April 15, 2021, 07:27:33 AM »
Remember when he got on his high horse and called out Tim O’Connor for making fun of cleft lips. Making fun of cleft lips sucks but then Kenny turns out to be a misogynist and the industry loves him.

Should be title of this thread

EvenStevieNicks

• Rep: 30
« Reply #844 on: April 16, 2021, 03:28:07 AM »
I've been in a toxic relationship, and I can wholeheartedly say that I fell into the patterns I saw in my parents relationship. As my relationship got worse, I looked for help from my church (Jehovah's Witnesses). The advice I got from the elders in the congregation, and from my family (all JWs) was so terrible that I really can't under-state how much worse it made things.

An example would be that my partner and I were told over and over that breaking up would hurt god, and we should never do it. If we did, we would have to remain single forever so as not to risk our afterlife. I was also instructed to dominate and be the "head of the household", which to a dumb 26 year old raised in a cult is FUCKING STUPID ADVICE.

Abusive relationships come from all kinds of inputs, not just being a piece of shit. If anyone from my old life came to me to challenge me on the things I said and did back then, I wouldn't run from it. I own that shit, and have made it my life's work to be better than I was taught.

Kenny might be garbage, he might not... that doesn't diminish what it must have felt like to be his partner. If he changes, then that's good but he has to own his mistakes.

Edits because I get nervous and shaky talking about this stuff, and messed stuff up.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 03:36:48 AM by EvenStevieNicks »

Idk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #845 on: April 16, 2021, 04:33:17 AM »
I've been in a toxic relationship, and I can wholeheartedly say that I fell into the patterns I saw in my parents relationship. As my relationship got worse, I looked for help from my church (Jehovah's Witnesses). The advice I got from the elders in the congregation, and from my family (all JWs) was so terrible that I really can't under-state how much worse it made things.

An example would be that my partner and I were told over and over that breaking up would hurt god, and we should never do it. If we did, we would have to remain single forever so as not to risk our afterlife. I was also instructed to dominate and be the "head of the household", which to a dumb 26 year old raised in a cult is FUCKING STUPID ADVICE.

Abusive relationships come from all kinds of inputs, not just being a piece of shit. If anyone from my old life came to me to challenge me on the things I said and did back then, I wouldn't run from it. I own that shit, and have made it my life's work to be better than I was taught.

Kenny might be garbage, he might not... that doesn't diminish what it must have felt like to be his partner. If he changes, then that's good but he has to own his mistakes.

Edits because I get nervous and shaky talking about this stuff, and messed stuff up.
It looks more like he apologized to save face and once that happened he deleted the post and now whenever he meets a new girl and she finds his Instagram she’ll never know about it.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #846 on: April 16, 2021, 05:18:27 AM »
They’re all so out of touch it’s almost hilarious. Kenny out there screaming in women’s faces and date raping, Carrol doing coke in a hotel lobby like a typical burnt out rich guy, Biebel filming a beating and only facing consequences because he was dumb enough to film it. I’ll be laughing at all the so-long posts when this dumpster fire of a legacy brand finally sinks into the bowels of all those investment firms that own it.

Ams on the team deserve better

Should be a cautionary tale for the younger generation.

Sound morals adhered to over time are your best alibi.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

EvenStevieNicks

« Reply #847 on: April 16, 2021, 06:14:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
It looks more like he apologized to save face and once that happened he deleted the post and now whenever he meets a new girl and she finds his Instagram she’ll never know about it.

Word. I think you're right about that... I'm prob just projecting my own experience onto them. A fuckin' bad scene whichever way you slice it though. I was a huge Ryan Adams fan for 2 decades, but when I learned about what kind of guy he was I just couldn't listen to him the same way anymore.

I often try purposefully, over 10 years now, to imagine my story from my ex's POV and it helps me to stay set on my path to be better.

My sympathies go to KA's ex. She's the victim here but I empathise with KA due to my own experiences. For the sake of his soul, I hope he changes.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #848 on: April 16, 2021, 07:14:18 AM »
Kenny tryna nose manual around this

Idk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #849 on: April 16, 2021, 07:36:29 AM »
I just think it’s some sociopathic shit to promote consent and rainn when you’re guilty/been accused of not only emotional abuse but having sex with a drunk 22 year old while you’re a sober 38 year old. While also being known as the “nice” guy in skateboarding and promoting vegan and acting holier than thou.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #850 on: April 16, 2021, 07:39:26 AM »
It's pretty common, overplaying being kind / woke / an ally to make up for your own wrongdoings
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #851 on: April 16, 2021, 07:43:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Word. I think you're right about that... I'm prob just projecting my own experience onto them. A fuckin' bad scene whichever way you slice it though. I was a huge Ryan Adams fan for 2 decades, but when I learned about what kind of guy he was I just couldn't listen to him the same way anymore.

I often try purposefully, over 10 years now, to imagine my story from my ex's POV and it helps me to stay set on my path to be better.

My sympathies go to KA's ex. She's the victim here but I empathise with KA due to my own experiences. For the sake of his soul, I hope he changes.
this, more than anything is what people miss about cancel culture, as i see and understand it. this is exactly the type of human response needed to make the world an actually better place and not just divided with a growing population of “canceled” people that seek revenge. it’s about hating the sin, understanding that the sinner needs to get out of the public eye to be accountable to themself, their victims, and their actions, and then fucking fix that shit. root out and destroy not only the actions, but the pathways and motivations to them. no one in skate is ready to look that hard at themselves, especially not kenny anderson.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #852 on: April 16, 2021, 08:12:48 AM »
It's pretty common, overplaying being kind / woke / an ally to make up for your own wrongdoings

More about masking than making up for

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #853 on: April 16, 2021, 08:42:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

More about masking than making up for

Projection’s close relative.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #855 on: April 16, 2021, 01:31:33 PM »
I just think it’s some sociopathic shit to promote consent and rainn when you’re guilty/been accused of not only emotional abuse but having sex with a drunk 22 year old while you’re a sober 38 year old. While also being known as the “nice” guy in skateboarding and promoting vegan and acting holier than thou.

Yep, dude is a sociopathic headcase. Didn't he even admit that the counselor who worked with him and his ex identified him as a textbook narcissist? The fact he has a link to a guide about consent in his instagram bio while failing to take responsibility for having unconsensual sex with a blackout drunk girl almost 20 years younger than him is just sicko shit. Hoping that any other victims of Kenny watching this Yonnie situation go down feel empowered to speak out against him, though I understand the hesitancy to do so because he's clearly a dangerous individual when it comes to women.

GuessAgain?

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #856 on: April 16, 2021, 03:50:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yep, dude is a sociopathic headcase. Didn't he even admit that the counselor who worked with him and his ex identified him as a textbook narcissist? The fact he has a link to a guide about consent in his instagram bio while failing to take responsibility for having unconsensual sex with a blackout drunk girl almost 20 years younger than him is just sicko shit. Hoping that any other victims of Kenny watching this Yonnie situation go down feel empowered to speak out against him, though I understand the hesitancy to do so because he's clearly a dangerous individual when it comes to women.

I hope Kenny's kids grow up to understand that their dad was a truly awful piece of hypocritical dirt at this point in his life. Cause that's something he needs to be deeply schooled on, maybe he'd listen if it came from his own daughter or something.

The link in his bio is essentially just a taught to his victims.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #857 on: April 16, 2021, 05:22:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I hope Kenny's kids grow up to understand that their dad was a truly awful piece of hypocritical dirt at this point in his life. Cause that's something he needs to be deeply schooled on, maybe he'd listen if it came from his own daughter or something.

i hope the exact opposite tbh. a friend of mines dad went to jail for assault on a minor and after a lifetime of lies she finally got court records and found out what really happened. i can’t even begin to describe how heavily it rocked her world. i honestly don’t think she’ll ever recover fully from it. i hope his kids get a good education on consent and healthy relationships from him bc that level of his conscience exists and they get to live as decent people on their own. it’s easy to want him to hurt, but that hurt goes both ways and scars really hard

EvenStevieNicks

« Reply #858 on: April 17, 2021, 03:02:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
i hope the exact opposite tbh. a friend of mines dad went to jail for assault on a minor and after a lifetime of lies she finally got court records and found out what really happened. i can’t even begin to describe how heavily it rocked her world. i honestly don’t think she’ll ever recover fully from it. i hope his kids get a good education on consent and healthy relationships from him bc that level of his conscience exists and they get to live as decent people on their own. it’s easy to want him to hurt, but that hurt goes both ways and scars really hard

I like you. Not afraid to see nuance. I believe the saying locally is "Shalom".

GuessAgain?

« Reply #859 on: April 17, 2021, 04:21:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I do understand where you're coming from and while I wouldn't want to subject someone to that kind of pain, I think to grow up believing your dad is a big supporter of Rainn, women and the subject of consent, while he's actually been accused of rape and abuse is something incredibly messed up. If Kenny gets mentioned publicly by the LA times or anywhere else then he's the soul person who inflicted any pain. I really feel for his family but he's currently getting away with it scott-free, which is a dangerous thing and most likely causing trauma to the first hand victims. Letting him walk away with sponsors, notoriety and that 'skateboarding's nice guy' nickname or whatever whilst the only downfall is his heavy conscience is what will allow these issues to run rife in the skateboarding community and will always be a kick in the teeth to any victims.

My original comment was only made to highlight Kenny's hypocrisy and how (I hope) in a few years this subject in general will be a lot bigger, more widely understood and that the younger generations will school current generations on how fucked up we let things get.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #860 on: April 17, 2021, 05:13:56 AM »
His 'good guy' persona is infuriating and everyone just gobbles it up on his Insta. Such a coward move taking that apology down too.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 05:41:07 AM by Sila »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #861 on: April 17, 2021, 05:36:05 AM »
His 'good guy' persona is infuriating and everyone just gobbles ot up on his Insta. Such a coward move taking that apology down too.

yeah, taking the apology down was a coward move 100%, comments were turned off on it anyway so it would have been just as easy to leave up and at least acknowledge the damage he has caused

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

DropInDropOut

« Reply #862 on: April 17, 2021, 08:26:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The link in his bio is essentially just a taunt to his victims.

Agree, agree, agree with all these posts.

38yr old father of young kids, in a long term relationship, while completely sober has nonconsenual with a blackout drunk 22yr old. And then he says in his apology “ I did not participate in non-consenual intimacy. It was hard to read this story and I wish that we could have had a conversation to help bring more clarity to our time together” [direct quote from apology].

What kind of complete psycho cheats on his partner by plying a kid half his age with drinks, she doesn’t even remember it, can’t have consented - and then refers to it as “intimacy” and “our time together”. Sicko.

And then, even when the victim responded by specifically saying to Kenny;

“according to the link in your profile being intoxicated is not exactly consent. Maybe you can start by taking that article on consent down from your page so you are not misleading people into thinking you actually follow the guidelines in cette article” [direct quote from her post]

And Kenny’s response? To take down his apology but leave up the consent article link, (https://www.rainn.org/articles/what-is-consent) which specifically states that consent cannot be given if someone is incapacitated due to alcohol. And that link is still there even now.

You think he told her he has HPV? No chance.

Unfuckenbelievable. Sociopath confirmed.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 08:34:00 AM by DropInDropOut »

Dopethrone

• Rep: -20
« Reply #863 on: April 17, 2021, 08:53:39 AM »
Has anyone ever considered signing up kennels email on his Instagram to an email blast?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #864 on: April 18, 2021, 04:56:26 AM »
I really wanna hear from Chico why he left chocolate. Anyone got an interview or something?

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #865 on: April 18, 2021, 05:14:43 AM »
I used to be a huge KA fan.  Always good parts and good style.  I always hate it when stuff like this comes out concerning people you look up to, weather it be skaters, mainstream athletes, politicions, whoever. 

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #866 on: April 18, 2021, 08:49:38 PM »
Keep this one on the first page I reckon

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #867 on: April 18, 2021, 10:17:38 PM »
the biggest disappointment out of all of this is the silence.. i know its been said on here 4523452345243523x's but yeah.. sucks
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #868 on: April 18, 2021, 10:49:50 PM »
Checked the comments on his latest IG post yesterday and a couple people had commented asking why he deleted his accountability post, and today those comments have been deleted. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #869 on: April 18, 2021, 11:20:54 PM »
He would be friends with the guy who made Seaspiracy