Author Topic: Versace Plug (Hyun Kummer) on Primitive?  (Read 17882 times)

mareo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -336
Versace Plug (Hyun Kummer) on Primitive?
« on: July 26, 2020, 10:34:31 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDEroPej0NN/

Do you guys think he's gonna be in the team or is he just getting boards from Primitive.

Quote from: I sniff my own butthole all the time
2nd vote would be for PJ. sometimes it is a fine command of the english language to say nothing and he extended that to skating. PJ's plan B part is the emperor's new clothes.

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
Re: Versace Plug (Hyun Kummer) on Primitive?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 10:53:50 AM »
Hit him up on insta like a man.

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 10:54:52 AM »
Who gives a fuck about Instagram skaters hahahhaha. How old are you kid? Cancel yourself

conqueso

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 10:58:26 AM »
we already know he doesn't do sponsors thread is irrelevant

V.I. Lenin

• Rep: -12
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 11:13:34 AM »
He has been skate primitive boards like a year now. What this dude do for living? Or did he get paid for skating?

BieberStance

• Rep: -17
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2020, 12:52:20 PM »
He has been skate primitive boards like a year now. What this dude do for living? Or did he get paid for skating?

he gets paid a bit. he aswell is doing the flytecc brand with his brotehr. and besides that he is a student at university in berlin.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -204
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 12:56:12 PM »
Sick varial

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2020, 12:56:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

he gets paid a bit. he aswell is doing the flytecc brand with his brotehr. and besides that he is a student at university in berlin.

i suppose nike pays a little

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2020, 03:12:52 PM »
I just want to say that this kid is THE shit, like I do in every thread about him.

It's sad that careerist boomers try and put him in that "instagram skater" box. I think he's one of the most exciting dudes out, period, regardless of the medium he chooses.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2020, 03:22:36 PM »

Korean old money. Rich parents.

Mongoloid

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2020, 03:38:54 PM »
Versace Butt Plug ($1500 retail).

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2020, 04:01:46 PM »
I just want to say that this kid is THE shit, like I do in every thread about him.

It's sad that careerist boomers try and put him in that "instagram skater" box. I think he's one of the most exciting dudes out, period, regardless of the medium he chooses.

Explain what he does that’s exciting. I find him very underwhelming considering the hype.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2020, 04:25:48 PM »

Got your back on this one

Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

Mongoloid

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2020, 04:31:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Got your back on this one

Just don’t get my backend with one!

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2020, 04:47:09 PM »
He said he doesn’t do sponsors

/thread

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2020, 05:06:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Explain what he does that’s exciting. I find him very underwhelming considering the hype.

Have you scrolled his instagram lately? the dude is skating 4 blocks like it's a curb. skates that berlin double set like it's his local skatepark 5 stair. doing the craziest shit on a tuesday or whatever, shit that would be in the last minute of most legacy pros thrasher parts, and dropping it straight on instagram. Plus, his flip tricks are done so lazily and he's legitimately doing some tricks nobody is doing.

In summary, going huge while still being creative and having the most laid back style.

If he was just doing no comply variations or skating Venice park i would agree there's not much here. but this dude is in the streets and risking life and limb but looking like he's not even trying. idk how people can write him off

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2020, 05:26:47 PM »
Always enjoyed this dude’s skating.
He’s Penny-esque in his style, and I don’t say that lightly.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2020, 06:06:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

+1. he flips his board too much and uses too much rap music in his edits. I don't like it when young people skate way better than me. it makes me feel angry and jealous. he must come from a rich family who paid for a coach to make him good at skateboarding. these people are ruining skating for fat old guys like me who don't really skate but like to collect iron cross stuff.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2020, 06:07:43 PM »
  Love his skating.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2020, 06:12:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Have you scrolled his instagram lately? the dude is skating 4 blocks like it's a curb. skates that berlin double set like it's his local skatepark 5 stair. doing the craziest shit on a tuesday or whatever, shit that would be in the last minute of most legacy pros thrasher parts, and dropping it straight on instagram. Plus, his flip tricks are done so lazily and he's legitimately doing some tricks nobody is doing.

In summary, going huge while still being creative and having the most laid back style.

If he was just doing no comply variations or skating Venice park i would agree there's not much here. but this dude is in the streets and risking life and limb but looking like he's not even trying. idk how people can write him off

No way in hell is he risking life and limb and his “laid back style” is the most forced ever. He’s super talented for sure but there are plenty of better skaters.

Skate?

• Rep: -37
  • Chopped & Kooked
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2020, 06:56:35 PM »
Who? Also, Skate?
Come skate with a black sheep.

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -86
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2020, 07:57:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

+1. he flips his board too much and uses too much rap music in his edits. I don't like it when young people skate way better than me. it makes me feel angry and jealous. he must come from a rich family who paid for a coach to make him good at skateboarding. these people are ruining skating for fat old guys like me who don't really skate but like to collect iron cross stuff.

Damn homie you ridin this same shtick in this thread too? Lmao

Circaskater420

• Rep: -76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2020, 08:28:54 PM »
This kind of skating is still cool?  His 15 minutes aren’t up yet?  Boomers are 100% right.  I’m glad this skating only exists on Instagram. Even the cringiest of skateboarding (Fallen Footwear, skinny pants, energy drink skaters) doesn’t come close to being as daft or as tasteless as trendy postmodern insta skating that has somehow endured this long since it started taking off in 2017.  Versace Plug is the most talented trendy kid.  That’s not setting the bar very high.  His edits are incredibly redundant and his trick selection is laughably predictable. 

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2020, 09:18:34 PM »
No way in hell is he risking life and limb

He's jumping down big shit man. That Kulturforum is a 4 flat 3 and he's skating that constantly.

“laid back style” is the most forced ever

I think you just don't like it, so you call it forced. That's fair. But I think he actually skates like that.

Besides, even if he is forcing it, i think it looks fucking great that he basically does not engage his arms above his shoulders. He's a good faker if he can keep up the "act" going backside down a 4-flat-3.

He’s super talented for sure but there are plenty of better skaters.

Yeah I agree, nyjah is "better" than him. My point was never that he was the "best" (whatever the fuck that means), but rather that he gets put in an "novelty instagram skater" box by old people when he shouldn't be.

HeapsCool

• Rep: -171
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2020, 09:38:10 PM »
So none of you hating saw this huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9y3vUkzNIc

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2020, 11:14:41 PM »
get that money my fellow coreano

also, id like to see some more innovation or variance

V.I. Lenin

• Rep: -12
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2020, 11:20:08 PM »
Expand Quote
No way in hell is he risking life and limb
[close]

He's jumping down big shit man. That Kulturforum is a 4 flat 3 and he's skating that constantly.

Expand Quote
[close]

I think you just don't like it, so you call it forced. That's fair. But I think he actually skates like that.

Besides, even if he is forcing it, i think it looks fucking great that he basically does not engage his arms above his shoulders. He's a good faker if he can keep up the "act" going backside down a 4-flat-3.

Expand Quote
He’s super talented for sure but there are plenty of better skaters.
[close]

Yeah I agree, nyjah is "better" than him. My point was never that he was the "best" (whatever the fuck that means), but rather that he gets put in an "novelty instagram skater" box by old people when he shouldn't be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GxZwjYF3k
His style has been "laid back" since he was little dude

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2020, 11:35:26 PM »

Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2020, 12:49:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

100%, mofuckers on here saying miles silvas is faking style down wallenberg. if one can fake his style going this big, than it is 1) not faked or 2) he's even better than that.