Author Topic: To The Slap Boarders who threatened to rape my son  (Read 3705 times)

ZachMoldof

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -42
To The Slap Boarders who threatened to rape my son
« on: July 27, 2020, 11:15:10 AM »
For all of you "people" on here talking shit about me, claiming I got Ted fired, and generally recirculating one-sided lies: you're digging your own grave. IDK who any of yall are, but someone in here sent messages to my phone with pictures of my son threatening to come to my house and rape him.

Signing me up for a bunch of bullshit email lists? I can lol at that. But making threats towards my family is crossing a line. When I was 2 dudes came into my house and tied up me and my mom. When I was 8 Griselda Blanco put a hit on my whole family and I lived under police protection for 2 months. I've had dudes kick in my door and hold me and my buddies at gunpoint. I have been the victim of more home invasion robberies than I care to remember, and in general I struggle with controlling an incredibly violent past that I did not choose. Maybe yall think I look like some goofy homie of yours, and that makes you think you can talk to me like you talk to your goofy homies–but that's not me. I have weapons stashed throughout the house, and I live in a way that I hope none of you will ever relate to because I have had to defend myself from things that I can't forget. If you've never found yourself in a real life situation where you either choose to die or defend yourself–then be thankful.

So, talk your shit about me in the slap message board all you want–that is your choice. But when you do, you know who your peers are: dudes who think it's cool to threaten to rape babies. And you know who you're talking about: someone whose experiences you don't understand.

Also, I got $100 for anybody who wants to give me the name and address of the person who sent that shit to my phone.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
Re: To The Slap Boarders who threatened to rape my son
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 11:23:28 AM »
Who’s Ted?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 11:24:24 AM »
I’m sorry to hear it, but it was likely a lurking bad actor lurking the boards.  Not that that helps.   Can you give an area code or anything of the offender?

Circaskater420

• Rep: -76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 11:24:55 AM »
Are you the guy who runs that wack ass “zine”

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2020, 11:26:00 AM »
Zach of mold?

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 11:29:06 AM »

ZachMoldof

• Rep: -42
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 11:33:25 AM »
I’m sorry to hear it, but it was likely a lurking bad actor lurking the boards.  Not that that helps.   Can you give an area code or anything of the offender?

Nah, I broke that phone, and lost everything on it. Really just tried to ignore all this shit and keep it moving. Might have something in an old email from when I filed the police report. I'll take a look.

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2020, 11:36:50 AM »
Griselda Blanco, La Madrina, put a hit out on your whole family? Maybe it was her? You owe me a hundo.

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 11:37:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nah, I broke that phone, and lost everything on it. Really just tried to ignore all this shit and keep it moving. Might have something in an old email from when I filed the police report. I'll take a look.

take it to insta like a real man

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 11:39:36 AM »
Who’s Ted?

I don't know, but it sounds like he sent some pretty gnarly texts.

Jacob Gary

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2020, 11:41:11 AM »
What the fuck is this even about

live, laugh, love

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2020, 11:44:15 AM »
I highly doubt anyone here knows who made death threats to you and your family. Not something most people brag about. Good luck though. Also when were these threats made to you?

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2020, 12:08:05 PM »
What in god's green earth are you blathering on about? Griselda Blanco? All i've got from your story is you've been a cocaine dealer your whole life and other cocaine dealers tried to rob/kill you, seems about right.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2020, 12:09:06 PM »
I highly doubt anyone here knows who made death threats to you and your family. Not something most people brag about. Good luck though. Also when were these threats made to you?
my guess is nobody did. He probably doesn’t even have a son

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2020, 12:11:35 PM »
Ted who? Not Feedback ted? Or Ted as in the talking teddy bear in the movie with Mark Wahlberg?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2020, 12:14:22 PM »
Lol sounds like he read the texts wrong if this is about xoflipxo, if that’s the case and he is your son, HE was the one saying he was gonna rape people.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Silent Bob.

• Rep: 67
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2020, 12:15:44 PM »
I heard Warburger is a racist pos. this made me sad

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2020, 12:28:07 PM »
Also when were these threats made to you?

Yes, when? You made it sound like this occured today...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2020, 12:29:54 PM »
Ted who? Not Feedback ted? Or Ted as in the talking teddy bear in the movie with Mark Wahlberg?

Ted Kennedy. This guy reported on Chappaquiddick.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2020, 12:30:30 PM »
Aaannnnddd now I remember why I was trying to take a break from slap. 
Damn it, now I'll have to pop back on tomorrow, if only to see where the fuck this shit goes. ¡Ay, caramba!

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2020, 12:30:55 PM »
I’ve only seen Barney like that once before and I believe it was during the first inflammatory epoch, we had been riding the quantum perturbations when suddenly things felt strange, I come upon an eggshell, some anomalous zone, lacking the comfy blankie of inflation, that had been keeping us so warm. Sensing the loss of my blankie, Barney becomes primal, and immediately begins converting his infinite mass to energy at a logarithmic rate before I could even take a second to think and call Mother entropy it was too late. Barney is entropy now.... and all the anisotropies surrounding us inflated away at the speed of light, me and Barney still quantum entangled, I could not get away. Barney begins to spit out light elements, flooding us with noise, pushing out all the space we had made for my blankie , things started to feel strange, Barney has created space, filled with stuff, using stuff to create empty nothing, and there was nothing I or mother was ever going to do about it.

We looked into each other’s eyes as he manifested his destiny, all matter became matter, and everything that is going to happen, had already happened again and again as it did when I was remembering making the memory, fear and awe, rising up as one inside of me, in a way that only an animal can feel, we had transcended, we were now a part of the nothing, and I could feel the nothing, I couldn’t stop keeping track, I couldn’t stop processing. We had become the sublime.

And then he turned into a dolphin man.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2020, 12:33:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I’ve only seen Barney like that once before and I believe it was during the first inflammatory epoch, we had been riding the quantum perturbations when suddenly things felt strange, I come upon an eggshell, some anomalous zone, lacking the comfy blankie of inflation, that had been keeping us so warm. Sensing the loss of my blankie, Barney becomes primal, and immediately begins converting his infinite mass to energy at a logarithmic rate before I could even take a second to think and call Mother entropy it was too late. Barney is entropy now.... and all the anisotropies surrounding us inflated away at the speed of light, me and Barney still quantum entangled, I could not get away. Barney begins to spit out light elements, flooding us with noise, pushing out all the space we had made for my blankie , things started to feel strange, Barney has created space, filled with stuff, using stuff to create empty nothing, and there was nothing I or mother was ever going to do about it.

We looked into each other’s eyes as he manifested his destiny, all matter became matter, and everything that is going to happen, had already happened again and again as it did when I was remembering making the memory, fear and awe, rising up as one inside of me, in a way that only an animal can feel, we had transcended, we were now a part of the nothing, and I could feel the nothing, I couldn’t stop keeping track, I couldn’t stop processing. We had become the sublime.

May you be showered in Shalom.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2020, 12:34:42 PM »
The guy you’re looking for posts under the name Roast Beef
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2020, 12:40:34 PM »
You ever see Cocaine Cowboys? What did you think of it?

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2020, 01:06:24 PM »
It’s like the navy seal copypasta I love it
listen to cosmic psychos

Mongoloid

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2020, 01:21:34 PM »
For all of you "people" on here talking shit about me, claiming I got Ted fired, and generally recirculating one-sided lies: you're digging your own grave. IDK who any of yall are, but someone in here sent messages to my phone with pictures of my son threatening to come to my house and rape him.

Signing me up for a bunch of bullshit email lists? I can lol at that. But making threats towards my family is crossing a line. When I was 2 dudes came into my house and tied up me and my mom. When I was 8 Griselda Blanco put a hit on my whole family and I lived under police protection for 2 months. I've had dudes kick in my door and hold me and my buddies at gunpoint. I have been the victim of more home invasion robberies than I care to remember, and in general I struggle with controlling an incredibly violent past that I did not choose. Maybe yall think I look like some goofy homie of yours, and that makes you think you can talk to me like you talk to your goofy homies–but that's not me. I have weapons stashed throughout the house, and I live in a way that I hope none of you will ever relate to because I have had to defend myself from things that I can't forget. If you've never found yourself in a real life situation where you either choose to die or defend yourself–then be thankful.

So, talk your shit about me in the slap message board all you want–that is your choice. But when you do, you know who your peers are: dudes who think it's cool to threaten to rape babies. And you know who you're talking about: someone whose experiences you don't understand.

Also, I got $100 for anybody who wants to give me the name and address of the person who sent that shit to my phone.

Nothing’s Shocking.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2020, 01:23:53 PM »
Aaannnnddd now I remember why I was trying to take a break from slap. 
Damn it, now I'll have to pop back on tomorrow, if only to see where the fuck this shit goes. ¡Ay, caramba!

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2020, 01:24:41 PM »
Will this be a Classic Slap thread?

Jacob Gary

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2020, 01:28:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I missed you.

Junglist

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2020, 03:07:12 PM »
Kyle Robinson! Great to see you’re doing well!