Author Topic: To The Slap Boarders who threatened to rape my son  (Read 3702 times)

George Cantstandya

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Re: To The Slap Boarders who threatened to rape my son
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2020, 07:34:14 AM »
I hope you finger the assailants.
in the ass

Hombreezy

« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2020, 05:43:21 AM »
Expand Quote
The guy you’re looking for posts under the name Roast Beef
[close]
Jeez I really am living rent free inside your mind lol second time today I’ve seen you mention me. What I do? Is it because I refuse to have your self righteous SJW opinions pushed upon me? Get over it and move on buddy.
LMAO Roast Beef stole a comeback I used on him. I know it’s not a crazy burn or anything but come up with your own material Roast Beef.

Hombreezy

« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2020, 05:44:52 AM »
For all of you "people" on here talking shit about me, claiming I got Ted fired, and generally recirculating one-sided lies: you're digging your own grave. IDK who any of yall are, but someone in here sent messages to my phone with pictures of my son threatening to come to my house and rape him.

Signing me up for a bunch of bullshit email lists? I can lol at that. But making threats towards my family is crossing a line. When I was 2 dudes came into my house and tied up me and my mom. When I was 8 Griselda Blanco put a hit on my whole family and I lived under police protection for 2 months. I've had dudes kick in my door and hold me and my buddies at gunpoint. I have been the victim of more home invasion robberies than I care to remember, and in general I struggle with controlling an incredibly violent past that I did not choose. Maybe yall think I look like some goofy homie of yours, and that makes you think you can talk to me like you talk to your goofy homies–but that's not me. I have weapons stashed throughout the house, and I live in a way that I hope none of you will ever relate to because I have had to defend myself from things that I can't forget. If you've never found yourself in a real life situation where you either choose to die or defend yourself–then be thankful.

So, talk your shit about me in the slap message board all you want–that is your choice. But when you do, you know who your peers are: dudes who think it's cool to threaten to rape babies. And you know who you're talking about: someone whose experiences you don't understand.

Also, I got $100 for anybody who wants to give me the name and address of the person who sent that shit to my phone.
Kook much on John Mcclane confirmed