Author Topic: Your skateboarding pet peeves?  (Read 27225 times)

BieberStance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -17
Re: Your skateboarding pet peeves?
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2020, 01:25:37 AM »
Expand Quote
People that spit on the concrete around where I'm skating, especially when there's dirt or grass a few feet away. I don't give a shit if you spit but ffs don't do it where someone could step in it or roll through it.

Dudes that message me to skate constantly but never show up, then bitch about no one ever inviting them out to skate, or when I've told someone we're heading out to a different park or spot and they inevitably ask for a lift what time we're meeting up to leave, and they end up asking me to wait for them coz they're only just about to leave home when it's already 30 fucking minutes past the time I wanted to be there. Or picking someone up and having to wait a half hour for them to be ready, it's fuckin ridiculous, like cunt you knew we were on our way, and you said you were ready when I left.

This one guy at my local who's obsessed with nollie/switch tricks. He straight refuses to learn normal tricks and shits on them for some reason, and can't even land majority of the tricks he tries and blames it on some injury. He's like a caricature of a poser idiot that talks shit about everyone else's style and trick selection while going on about his nollie hard flips except no one's ever seen him land one out of a thousand attempts and he's too sore to do it right now.
[close]

Agree with the spitting on the park, i instantly call those guys out and first i tell them you do it again and i'm beating the fuck out of you, then i say that if i end up riding over any spit i'm truck fucking the shit of you. This has always worked in the past but if it doesn't work i wouldn't be afraid to go to my car and grab my gun.

spitting sucks. but you definitely have some issues...

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1891
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2020, 01:31:57 AM »
Again, colored griptape.

I got an almost new setup for $35 that I planned to cannibalize for parts, it was a sick Alien Workshop graphic which I wanted to skate anyway. Turns out it has piss yellow Toy Machine griptape, spent a good 30 minutes ripping that stuff off. No hate on Toy Machine, but colored grip is a no go.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

wrTcHDfKN4nTZ

• Rep: 3
  • Glue
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2020, 03:59:34 PM »
Again, colored griptape.

I got an almost new setup for $35 that I planned to cannibalize for parts, it was a sick Alien Workshop graphic which I wanted to skate anyway. Turns out it has piss yellow Toy Machine griptape, spent a good 30 minutes ripping that stuff off. No hate on Toy Machine, but colored grip is a no go.

Anything that's not just black grip is shit, aside from generally being ugly, all coloured grip and clear grip in my experience has been 10 times more abrasive than MOB grip, which I hate, just unnecessarily harsh and kills your shoes so much quicker. I like Jessup coz it's a good balance, not to harsh but not slippy. Actually that grizzly everybody skates series grip was pretty good too, I had the morrisey one, he was doing a back Smith, kinda hilarious
Dude just pop...

Hombreezy

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2020, 01:08:17 PM »
Expand Quote
People that spit on the concrete around where I'm skating, especially when there's dirt or grass a few feet away. I don't give a shit if you spit but ffs don't do it where someone could step in it or roll through it.

Dudes that message me to skate constantly but never show up, then bitch about no one ever inviting them out to skate, or when I've told someone we're heading out to a different park or spot and they inevitably ask for a lift what time we're meeting up to leave, and they end up asking me to wait for them coz they're only just about to leave home when it's already 30 fucking minutes past the time I wanted to be there. Or picking someone up and having to wait a half hour for them to be ready, it's fuckin ridiculous, like cunt you knew we were on our way, and you said you were ready when I left.

This one guy at my local who's obsessed with nollie/switch tricks. He straight refuses to learn normal tricks and shits on them for some reason, and can't even land majority of the tricks he tries and blames it on some injury. He's like a caricature of a poser idiot that talks shit about everyone else's style and trick selection while going on about his nollie hard flips except no one's ever seen him land one out of a thousand attempts and he's too sore to do it right now.
[close]

Agree with the spitting on the park, i instantly call those guys out and first i tell them you do it again and i'm beating the fuck out of you, then i say that if i end up riding over any spit i'm truck fucking the shit of you. This has always worked in the past but if it doesn't work i wouldn't be afraid to go to my car and grab my gun.
You’re exactly the type of person who shouldn’t own a gun

wrTcHDfKN4nTZ

• Glue
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2020, 07:28:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
stop thinking emotionally like a little girl and think like a man for a second, I'm the one that would save somebodies life when it came down to it. Those same people who go around spitting wherever they want and telling people to fuck off when they are called out for it are the same people who will rape little girls and murder the weak.

I dunno, goin for a gun sounds like pretty emotionally charged and weak response. I'd rather just hack up a gob on their grip tape and tell them to quit bitching or change their grotty habit, it's not hard to spit somewhere other than where we skate haha
Dude just pop...

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2020, 09:00:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
stop thinking emotionally like a little girl and think like a man for a second, I'm the one that would save somebodies life when it came down to it. Those same people who go around spitting wherever they want and telling people to fuck off when they are called out for it are the same people who will rape little girls and murder the weak.

Sounds like no one told you that you catch more flies
with honey than with vinegar. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

white guy in a durag

• Rep: 230
  • 0 days since last ankle injury
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2020, 09:46:01 PM »
my favourite part of slap is opening innocuous threads like this one and just seeing some full tilt posting

peptobismol

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2020, 10:26:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

Sounds like no one told you that you catch more flies
with honey than with vinegar.

you can also get em with shit, too. whats your point?

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2020, 10:46:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

I dunno, goin for a gun sounds like pretty emotionally charged and weak response. I'd rather just hack up a gob on their grip tape and tell them to quit bitching or change their grotty habit, it's not hard to spit somewhere other than where we skate haha
Can you read bud? or do you just have a fish memory and cant remember anything after the last sentence? Just wondering because literally the first thing i said was " i instantly call those guys out "

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2020, 01:50:58 AM »
Lol at threatening to shoot someone because they spat on the ground.

peptobismol

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2020, 01:59:02 AM »
Lol at threatening to shoot someone because they spat on the ground.
i wouldnt say that seeing people spit at/on the spot is what triggers me but driving in california and seeing so many bad drivers, definitely puts very bad thoughts in my head.......... which is why i dont own a gun.

wrTcHDfKN4nTZ

• Glue
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2020, 03:28:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Can you read bud? or do you just have a fish memory and cant remember anything after the last sentence? Just wondering because literally the first thing i said was " i instantly call those guys out "

Haha yeah mate I can read, can you comprehend a simple statement? Because all I said is that going for a gun is a dumb reaction for the situation. I didn't say anything to imply I had read it as being your initial reaction though. It's stupidly overkill regardless of how far it escalates from "calling them out". Just wondering, because it sounds like you're only hearing what you want to hear.
Dude just pop...

Hombreezy

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2020, 08:01:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Getting a gun over saliva is the most emotionally thinking response ever. Only pussies who can’t fight go for guns. Imagine your surprise when other dudes at the park or a scooter dad pull out their own guns and you lose your life over saliva, pathetic

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2020, 09:10:05 AM »
It's usually transition specifically, but I hate when people just stand in front of banks/quarterpipes at the park. If you don't wanna go too fast at the ledge that's fine, but there are more ways to accomplish that then just standing in front of other obstacles waiting.

SlapRhaters

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2020, 05:37:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Getting a gun over saliva is the most emotionally thinking response ever. Only pussies who can’t fight go for guns. Imagine your surprise when other dudes at the park or a scooter dad pull out their own guns and you lose your life over saliva, pathetic
you couldn't be any more stupid lmao, I never said i would get a gun over saliva, I clearly said if calling  them out doesn't work, i would beat them up and if beating them up doesn't work then i'm truck fucking them and THEN if that doesn't work i'll go grab my gun.  So no it's not over saliva nor would it be emotional considering it was my FOURTH option dumbfuck. You also have to consider the circumstances, for it to ever go that far I would have to catch them spitting, i then go to Option 1 Calling them out BUT that doesn't work they responded by spitting even more, I then try option 2 which is beating them up, only problem is there are 4 or 5 of them ( as that is the only way i wouldn't be able to beat them all up ) so that doesn't work, i then move on to Option 3, truck fucking them BUT again there are 4 or 5 of them and they have boards of their own and a couple of them are brandishing knifes and threatening people and a younger skater tried to call them out as well but they jumped him for it, so option 3 DIDNT work, now its time for option 4. 

Also i'm beloved at my local, even the scooter dads respect me as i'm known for keeping the locals safe. Just because you are a weird fuck that scares scooter dads and they would likely want to shoot you for sexually looking at their kids doesn't mean they want to shoot me.

Now piss off, the local biker that hit his head jumping down the 8 stair and can't even wipe his own ass is still smarter then you.

SlapRhaters

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2020, 05:38:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Haha yeah mate I can read, can you comprehend a simple statement? Because all I said is that going for a gun is a dumb reaction for the situation. I didn't say anything to imply I had read it as being your initial reaction though. It's stupidly overkill regardless of how far it escalates from "calling them out". Just wondering, because it sounds like you're only hearing what you want to hear.
you couldn't be any more stupid lmao, I never said i would get a gun over saliva, I clearly said if calling  them out doesn't work, i would beat them up and if beating them up doesn't work then i'm truck fucking them and THEN if that doesn't work i'll go grab my gun.  So no it's not over saliva nor would it be emotional considering it was my FOURTH option dumbfuck. You also have to consider the circumstances, for it to ever go that far I would have to catch them spitting, i then go to Option 1 Calling them out BUT that doesn't work they responded by spitting even more, I then try option 2 which is beating them up, only problem is there are 4 or 5 of them ( as that is the only way i wouldn't be able to beat them all up ) so that doesn't work, i then move on to Option 3, truck fucking them BUT again there are 4 or 5 of them and they have boards of their own and a couple of them are brandishing knifes and threatening people and a younger skater tried to call them out as well but they jumped him for it, so option 3 DIDNT work, now its time for option 4. 

Also i'm beloved at my local, even the scooter dads respect me as i'm known for keeping the locals safe. Just because you are a weird fuck that scares scooter dads and they would likely want to shoot you for sexually looking at their kids doesn't mean they want to shoot me.

Now piss off, the local biker that hit his head jumping down the 8 stair and can't even wipe his own ass is still smarter then you.

Hombreezy

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2020, 06:21:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

This has got to be one of the most emotional responses I’ve got on this site, nice hypocrisy. No matter how you frame it, getting your gun over someone spitting is wack no matter how many options you give them to stop. Guns are for protection, hunting, and sport. Never murder unless you’re a giant pussy. Also congratulations on exposing yourself as a nonce, nobody was talking about sexually looking at children until you. Grade A projection right there. It makes it even creepier how you see yourself as some skatepark kid hero, catcher in the rye type. Youre just like Aaron Kyro I can tell. Enjoy palling it up with the little scooter kids and their unaware dads. I’ll stick to hanging out with the skaters at street spots and spitting where ever the fuck I want

wrTcHDfKN4nTZ

• Glue
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2020, 06:23:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Hahahahahaha what bridge did you crawl out from under?
Dude just pop...

SlapRhaters

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2020, 06:32:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
This has got to be one of the most emotional responses I’ve got on this site, nice hypocrisy. No matter how you frame it, getting your gun over someone spitting is wack no matter how many options you give them to stop. Guns are for protection, hunting, and sport. Never murder unless you’re a giant pussy. Also congratulations on exposing yourself as a nonce, nobody was talking about sexually looking at children until you. Grade A projection right there. It makes it even creepier how you see yourself as some skatepark kid hero, catcher in the rye type. Youre just like Aaron Kyro I can tell. Enjoy palling it up with the little scooter kids and their unaware dads. I’ll stick to hanging out with the skaters at street spots and spitting where ever the fuck I want
Calling me hypocritical? Look at Yourself you literally said the first thing guns are for is protection, in my very post i stated the spitters were threatening me and even Jumped a young skater which is literally the definition of protection but i guess sense i'm a better skater then you i don't have the same right to protect my self and others as you do right?

Also you have no idea who your trying to flex to about street skating, You and your group of street skaters are the ones who sit down and pull out your phones when i show up at the spot.

Also it's pretty hilarious you try to pull the bad ass card when you literally fear being shot by a scooter dad, pussy. 

wrTcHDfKN4nTZ

• Glue
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2020, 06:38:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Calling me hypocritical? Look at Yourself you literally said guns the first thing guns are for is protection, in my very post i stated the spitters were threatening me and even Jumped a young skater which is literally the definition of protection but i guess sense i'm a better skater then you i don't have the same right to protect my self and others as you do right?

Also you have no idea who your trying to flex to about street skating, You and your group of street skaters are the ones who sit down and pull out your phones when i show up at the spot.

I can see the headline already "badass hometown hero saves group of scooter kids from gang of paedophile rapists, scoot moms panties drop"
Dude just pop...

Hombreezy

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2020, 06:39:46 PM »
“Agree with the spitting on the park, i instantly call those guys out and first i tell them you do it again and i'm beating the fuck out of you, then i say that if i end up riding over any spit i'm truck fucking the shit of you. This has always worked in the past but if it doesn't work i wouldn't be afraid to go to my car and grab my gun.“
This is exactly what you posted dumbass. Where in there does it say anything about your protecting yourself? You seriously must have some mental issues, atleast edit your old post if you’re going to try and lie about what you said. Nobody tried to flex on you with street skating, you tried to flex on us with skateparks. If you’re such a skate god drop your most recent part or quit talking all the game.

SlapRhaters

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2020, 06:46:31 PM »
“Agree with the spitting on the park, i instantly call those guys out and first i tell them you do it again and i'm beating the fuck out of you, then i say that if i end up riding over any spit i'm truck fucking the shit of you. This has always worked in the past but if it doesn't work i wouldn't be afraid to go to my car and grab my gun.“
This is exactly what you posted dumbass. Where in there does it say anything about your protecting yourself? You seriously must have some mental issues, atleast edit your old post if you’re going to try and lie about what you said. Nobody tried to flex on you with street skating, you tried to flex on us with skateparks. If you’re such a skate god drop your most recent part or quit talking all the game.
Nice reading comprehension person, i don't have to edit my post because you literally quoted it " BUT IF IT DOESNT WORK " clearly implies that i tried to call them out on it, it didn't work and if it didn't work it clearly means i was met back with violence and threats hence protecting myself and others. Also i don't have to drop my recent part considering you guys have already done that for me :)

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2020, 06:50:59 PM »
When I’m skating the park and go to spit but someone pulls a gun on me so I end up spitting on his gun

Hombreezy

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2020, 06:51:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Nice reading comprehension person, i don't have to edit my post because you literally quoted it " BUT IF IT DOESNT WORK " clearly implies that i tried to call them out on it, it didn't work and if it didn't work it clearly means i was met back with violence and threats hence protecting myself and others. Also i don't have to drop my recent part considering you guys have already done that for me :)
I don’t remember any Ben Kadow or Richie Jackson parts being discussed on here lately but I’m sure there’s a thread on photo/video with a few comments about how wack your skating is. In all seriousness, I know you’ve never filmed shit in your life. You’re the definition of a pretender trying to act like you’re some pro. I’ll say I’m not a pro but atleast I don’t cosplay as one on the internet (:

SlapRhaters

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2020, 06:56:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I don’t remember any Ben Kadow or Richie Jackson parts being discussed on here lately but I’m sure there’s a thread on photo/video with a few comments about how wack your skating is. In all seriousness, I know you’ve never filmed shit in your life. You’re the definition of a pretender trying to act like you’re some pro. I’ll say I’m not a pro but atleast I don’t cosplay as one on the internet (:
Way to change the topic because you knew you were wrong as fuck

piss off.

Hombreezy

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2020, 06:59:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

piss off.
If you were really a pro skater you wouldn’t be so pressed when called out about your lil skit. Quit trying to impress everyone here weirdo, we all know you’re a pretender

SlapRhaters

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2020, 07:00:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

piss off.
[close]
If you were really a pro skater you wouldn’t be so pressed when called out about your lil skit. Quit trying to impress everyone here weirdo, we all know you’re a pretender
When did i say i was a pro skater? you do realize assuming things is a trait of people who have low IQ's right ?

Hombreezy

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2020, 07:01:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

piss off.
[close]
[close]
When did i say i was a pro skater? you do realize assuming things is a trait of people who have low IQ's right ?
Moving the goalpost

SlapRhaters

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2020, 07:05:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

piss off.
[close]
[close]
[close]
Moving the goalpost

quoting me multiple times in a row even though i didn't respond to you, somebodies butthurt.

SlapRhaters

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2020, 07:15:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

piss off.
[close]
[close]
[close]
Moving the goalpost
[close]

quoting me multiple times in a row even though i didn't respond to you, somebodies butthurt.
[close]
You responded every single time and even completely edited your post. You’re so mad your vagina is probably bleeding. And you’re changing the topic again. Pretender
That's incorrect, anyone looking at the posts can clearly see you quoted me twice in a row, couldn't even imagine how many texts you sent your ex while she was with me lol.