Author Topic: Astrology and Skateboarding  (Read 16585 times)

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1384
Re: Astrology and Skateboarding
« Reply #390 on: July 23, 2021, 04:02:22 PM »
Also just found out Jello Biafra, Brandon Flowers and Matt Bellamy all are Geminis which is funny because DK, Muse and the Killers are three of my favorite bands ever

gabbesucks

« Reply #391 on: July 23, 2021, 04:03:55 PM »

sceatmon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #392 on: July 23, 2021, 04:19:11 PM »
imagine being this dumb lmao

BrandonHarris

• Rep: -6
« Reply #393 on: August 04, 2021, 04:01:42 PM »
To put it another simple: astrology is both an art and a science that predicts the outcomes of human activities based on the movement of celestial bodies. It can see in a person's future just by knowing the time, date, and position of heavenly bodies when the person was born.
The same can do numerology and tarot reading. The best tarot reader will tell you how much spiritual influence you have on your fate. You have to do good things if you want a happy life because each bad thing, once done it will return to you way worse.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 02:38:06 AM by BrandonHarris »

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #394 on: August 04, 2021, 04:18:39 PM »
To put it another simple: astrology is both an art and a science that predicts the outcomes of human activities based on the movement of celestial bodies. It can see in a person's future just by knowing the time, date, and position of heavenly bodies when the person was born.
Deep 1st post.  I was born 9 years after Tony Hawk, my birthday is 59 days after Matt Hensley and my spirit animal is Frank Gerwer.  Can you give me a reading?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #395 on: August 04, 2021, 04:34:43 PM »
I’ve had a lot of close friends who are Gemini’s over the years. that’s a chill list of Gemini.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

mushroom slice

« Reply #396 on: August 04, 2021, 06:21:58 PM »
The Bible is a farmers almanac where Jesus is the sun and all the stories and shit relate to the position of the sun in the sky with constellations and tell
People when you plant and harvest and all that stuff we don’t even think about now cuz we have phones and alarm clocks but they used to have to count days and shit and look at the moon and what not. So every time they talking about bread and wheat it’s Virgo and evey time they talk about lions and shit it’s summer and in the spring it’s the horse people and shit. It’s all some sort of encoded thing that tells us how to plant things to survive off of. The sun of god

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #397 on: August 04, 2021, 07:12:08 PM »
The Bible is a farmers almanac where Jesus is the sun and all the stories and shit relate to the position of the sun in the sky with constellations and tell
People when you plant and harvest and all that stuff we don’t even think about now cuz we have phones and alarm clocks but they used to have to count days and shit and look at the moon and what not. So every time they talking about bread and wheat it’s Virgo and evey time they talk about lions and shit it’s summer and in the spring it’s the horse people and shit. It’s all some sort of encoded thing that tells us how to plant things to survive off of. The sun of god

Take your meds homie

mushroom slice

« Reply #398 on: August 04, 2021, 07:14:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Take your meds homie
Eat me