Author Topic: eli reed reviews john cardiels part insight unseen  (Read 2176 times)

peptobismol

eli reed reviews john cardiels part insight unseen
« on: August 09, 2020, 11:45:56 PM »

this demands more views

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
Re: eli reed reviews john cardiels part insight unseen
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 01:15:42 AM »
Well he does make sure to establish that Cardiel is “influential” and not an “influencer” at the top...

I dunno, I guess he gives a little context to the part rather than reviewing it.  Don’t quite see point.  Even commentary tracks are tough to do without pausing the video. 

I would also like future Cardiel retrospectives to omit Sight Unseen NOT because it isn’t great, there’s just so much scattered and unseen 90s footage that id love to get my peepers on and SU tricks end up taking up too much real estate.   

peptobismol

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 01:23:39 AM »
Well he does make sure to establish that Cardiel is “influential” and not an “influencer” at the top...

I dunno, I guess he gives a little context to the part rather than reviewing it.  Don’t quite see point.  Even commentary tracks are tough to do without pausing the video. 

I would also like future Cardiel retrospectives to omit Sight Unseen NOT because it isn’t great, there’s just so much scattered and unseen 90s footage that id love to get my peepers on and SU tricks end up taking up too much real estate.
yes yes sight unseen was not his best but you cannot fault him for giving cardiel more shine.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 03:16:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
yes yes sight unseen was not his best but you cannot fault him for giving cardiel more shine.

Don’t think I said that at all.  SU is an amazing part, I’m just saying when people do career edits of Cardiel, I wish it wasn’t so SU heavy as there’s a lot of scattered 90s footage of his that I’d love to see.  And you should just share that part instead of whatever this is supposed to be

mooraga

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 04:51:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Don’t think I said that at all.  SU is an amazing part, I’m just saying when people do career edits of Cardiel, I wish it wasn’t so SU heavy as there’s a lot of scattered 90s footage of his that I’d love to see.  And you should just share that part instead of whatever this is supposed to be

Just imagine all the tricks cards, stranger and friends never filmed on their hellride tours. Dudes were crushing it no matter what.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 05:55:44 AM »

I was going to say Memory Screen should do 1 for Caridel but it's ABD. I liked the Thrasher SOTY video footage.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1955
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 07:13:24 AM »
In the same vain that YouTube vloggers aren't real pros, do you think they look at a  real pro like Eli Reed and think he's not a "real" vlogger?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 07:50:57 AM »

I was going to say Memory Screen should do 1 for Caridel but it's ABD. I liked the Thrasher SOTY video footage.

Hah this is what inspired it.   Sneep’s did a SU edit for Cards perfectly so anything new with it in it will feel redundant.   And I say this because he gets a not infrequent amount of retrospective edits

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 11:20:48 AM »
Eli started his next identity venture as a vlogger? get outta here 2020

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 216
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2020, 11:15:48 AM »
Is it just me or does dude have gnarly opiate eyes?

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2020, 08:11:39 PM »

Eli talking with Frankie Spears.

Very talented skateboarder Frankie is, especially since he lost the "fake steeze"

Seems like a nice kid, i like when he showed his appreciation for his lifetime filmer.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 08:18:23 PM by figureitout »

G raham

• Rep: -49
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2020, 03:17:34 AM »
skate nerd pros are the best pros
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.