Author Topic: EURO PALS: I am moving from the US to the EU (please help!)  (Read 7649 times)

ImmanuelCunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 31
Re: EURO PALS: I am moving from the US to the EU (please help!)
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2020, 08:07:05 AM »
Expand Quote
For me Barcelona is one of the best places to move (I could be a little biased as I was born and raised there) but here is some intel about the city:

-Best weather all around the year (winter is cold but they are lots of sunny days so is not that harsh)
-Rent is pretty cheap and even if you decide to move to any town by Barcelona i/e Badalona, you will still be near the city centre (30min train ride or even less)
-It is an english friendly city
-Lots of spots
-Lots of shate shops (some of them very friendly - some of them really not)
-Cheap and good food
-It is not a dangerous city, some places are kinda sketchy but if you know how to deal with it there is no problem whatsoever (we all have been in any sort of sketchy situation)
-Watch your belongings everytime
-Learn spanish as soon as possible and even catalan

Hit me up if you have any questions, I hope I helped you
[close]

Every time someone has told me "Barcelona is sketchy, I had my phone stolen there. Watch your shit" I'm like, "Oh yeah, how'd that go down" They say something like it was NYE and they were blackout drunk on La Rambla. Or they just had their phone sitting out on the table eating food at a busy street then all of a sudden it was gone.

I'll admit that, and maybe it's because people always mention BCN being sketchy, I keep an eye on my shit more there if I put my bag down to skate or something. But in actuality I've never had any issues at all or felt unsafe in BCN.

Some parts of the world are definitely a different kind of sketchy but I think when you here people say BCN is sketchy they're comparing it to wherever they come from in Europe. Like Frankfurt or something. Anyway, that's my 2 cents on people saying BCN being sketchy.

I think Frankfurt has the highest crime rate per 100k inhabitants in Germany. Never to Frankfurt or BCN though I guess it depends on the area.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2020, 09:31:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
For me Barcelona is one of the best places to move (I could be a little biased as I was born and raised there) but here is some intel about the city:

-Best weather all around the year (winter is cold but they are lots of sunny days so is not that harsh)
-Rent is pretty cheap and even if you decide to move to any town by Barcelona i/e Badalona, you will still be near the city centre (30min train ride or even less)
-It is an english friendly city
-Lots of spots
-Lots of shate shops (some of them very friendly - some of them really not)
-Cheap and good food
-It is not a dangerous city, some places are kinda sketchy but if you know how to deal with it there is no problem whatsoever (we all have been in any sort of sketchy situation)
-Watch your belongings everytime
-Learn spanish as soon as possible and even catalan

Hit me up if you have any questions, I hope I helped you
[close]

Every time someone has told me "Barcelona is sketchy, I had my phone stolen there. Watch your shit" I'm like, "Oh yeah, how'd that go down" They say something like it was NYE and they were blackout drunk on La Rambla. Or they just had their phone sitting out on the table eating food at a busy street then all of a sudden it was gone.

I'll admit that, and maybe it's because people always mention BCN being sketchy, I keep an eye on my shit more there if I put my bag down to skate or something. But in actuality I've never had any issues at all or felt unsafe in BCN.

Some parts of the world are definitely a different kind of sketchy but I think when you here people say BCN is sketchy they're comparing it to wherever they come from in Europe. Like Frankfurt or something. Anyway, that's my 2 cents on people saying BCN being sketchy.
[close]

I think Frankfurt has the highest crime rate per 100k inhabitants in Germany. Never to Frankfurt or BCN though I guess it depends on the area.

The crime rate in Frankfurt is relatively high (for Germany), because it includes the largest German airport and alot of small crime (like the smuggeling in of all kinds of things) is registered there. Apart from the district around the train station (lots of illegal drugs and legal as well as illegal prostitution) I think it is one of the safer large cities in Europe. I have been living here half of my life and I have never been robbed or even stolen from. Of course that might just be my subjective point of view, though and there is lots of crime happening I just don't ever see or experience.

HeavyLiquid

• Rep: 0
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2020, 09:52:07 AM »
i just moved back to paris, come hang

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2020, 11:08:05 AM »
did you decide @mattchew ?

I have yet to decide. So daunting.

Tried to buy a ticket to BCN for Feb to check it out for a few weeks but the ticket got refunded twice in a row so I took it as a sign to wait a few months until it’s closer.

Would really appreciate more posts from anyone! Any information is super helpful!
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2020, 11:13:05 AM »
This thread made me reconsider moving to Italy from the US haha

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Grind King Rims

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2020, 12:07:25 PM »
Dublin Ireland

Absolutely not.

The smart move, like other people have said, might be to move to a smaller mainland Europe city like Leipzig, Mannheim or Innsbruck.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2020, 02:22:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Dublin Ireland
[close]

Absolutely not.

The smart move, like other people have said, might be to move to a smaller mainland Europe city like Leipzig, Mannheim or Innsbruck.

Why ?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2020, 01:19:51 AM »
Hi PALS,

As the title suggests, I am looking to move to the EU from the US in about six to nine months.
I have Irish citizenship so I don't need to worry about immigration/visas/etc. and also have a decent chunk of change saved so I can take a month or two to find work after settling in.

I just don't know where to move!

I like skating, making art, playing music, being outside, and am looking for a place with:

a high standard of living/leftist government
decent weather
relatively inexpensive (i.e. I'd like to work as little as possible--making a lot of money isn't important to me, time off is)
english friendly while I learn the language
and ideally don't need a car (moped is fine): either city or countryside works for me.

I have been to a bunch of different countries in Europe, but only while on tour with my band so I don't have the best sense of all these places since it's such quick visits:

Ireland seems to make the most sense because they speak English but it's very boozy/catholic/dreary there...
Berlin seems cool and very English friendly
Barcelona for obvious reasons (haven't been there before though)
Scandinavia for their high standard of living (harsh winters though...)
Italy seems beautiful...

I am very open to ideas and any advice is welcome.
Thanks in advance homies!

Spain is the answer:
- right now i think we're the only government positioned somewhere on the left (but compared to the US, education and National Health Systems in any euro country could count as "leftie" somehow)

just come to Andalusia (southern Spain). Particularly the Málaga area (málaga itself could be a good option but rent is kinda expensive for Spanish standards):

- english friendly
- skate friendly
- museums and galleries (picasso museum, pompidou museum, "russian/eastern europe" arts museum...)
- moped/bike friendly
- one of the best airports (connection wise) to whole Europe and russia too (since a lot of wealthy Russians seems to enjoy a particular town nearby called Marbella)

i'm originally from another part region inside of andalusia and lived in Barcelona for 12 years. After moving back south a couple years ago for job reasons... boy i really don't know why i did stay that long up in Barcelona haha.

PS: don't know where are you originally from but in case you don't mind a little rougher winters (rain wise) Bourdeaux in france is a pretty cool option too,Valencia or Madrid in Spain as well. Good luck and in case you consider moving somewhere in Spain don't hesitate to hit this Pal up. cheers!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 01:33:43 AM by Mcidraque »

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2020, 01:23:12 AM »
^^this, or maybe Spain. Most of the EU is VERY expensive to live in...Italy probably the worst. There are definitely widely different cultural experiences as well.
Scandinavian countries are beautiful but you will likely have a harder time socially, especially if you are interested in dating, friendships etc...
Maybe look a little farther East towards Slovenia?
My personal favorites list based on actual experience in order: Scotland ( I love Scots and scenery is unbeatable), Germany/ Austria, northern Spain/ Basque Country, England, Lithuania.( rough around the edges but friendly people)
Maybe plan on staying more than one place.
Have fun !!

If you don't mind rain that much and love nature, best food and people down to skate+beers with anytime of the year Bilbao then should also be up in your list

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2020, 04:47:09 AM »
One way ticket to Valencia man.
Go to Cinquanta or plaza de la virgen and they’ll look after you.
Best people best life, part of me still wish I never left.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2020, 04:52:52 AM »
Can I ask what you're planning to do for a living? Because from my perspective (Copenhagen) salary is extremely important to have in mind if you are looking for freedom.

For instance Copenhagen is pretty expensive, but we have this market model, where the unions are super strong (used to be stronger), which means that salaries are constantly being renegotiated and therefore you will have a high living standard if you get any non-precarious work. Also there's laws that forbid your workplace to demand more than 37,5 hours work per week and you are forced to take 5 weeks paid vacation each year - this makes Denmark very nice if you have a stable job.

On the other hand - if you live of art, freelancing etc. Denmark can be tough (only for rent - healthcare and shit are taken care of). I know quite a few musicians who have relocated to Lisbon because I think that's the cheapest big city in western Europe - but it can be hard to get a job there! I used to live in Berlin and that can be rather inexpensive compared to other cities in the same scale (Paris or London especially), but it is no longer one of the cheapest locations.

To sum up: if you want to work a regular stabile job, I would stay north of the Alps, and if you are looking for a bohemian based lifestyle I would go for the Iberian peninsula

EDIT: As a rule of thumb most cities in Europe are very old and this means that a lot of skate friendly architecture are prominent in most cities.

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2020, 08:22:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Hi PALS,

As the title suggests, I am looking to move to the EU from the US in about six to nine months.
I have Irish citizenship so I don't need to worry about immigration/visas/etc. and also have a decent chunk of change saved so I can take a month or two to find work after settling in.

I like skating, making art, playing music, being outside, and am looking for a place with:

decent weather
relatively inexpensive (i.e. I'd like to work as little as possible--making a lot of money isn't important to me, time off is)
and ideally don't need a car (moped is fine): either city or countryside works for me.

I have been to a bunch of different countries in Europe, but only while on tour with my band so I don't have the best sense of all these places since it's such quick visits:

Ireland seems to make the most sense because they speak English but it's very boozy/catholic/dreary there...
Italy seems beautiful...

[close]

Spain is the answer:
- right now i think we're the only government positioned somewhere on the left (but compared to the US, education and National Health Systems in any euro country could count as "leftie" somehow)

just come to Andalusia (southern Spain). Particularly the Málaga area (málaga itself could be a good option but rent is kinda expensive for Spanish standards):

- english friendly
- skate friendly
- museums and galleries (picasso museum, pompidou museum, "russian/eastern europe" arts museum...)
- moped/bike friendly
- one of the best airports (connection wise) to whole Europe and russia too (since a lot of wealthy Russians seems to enjoy a particular town nearby called Marbella)

i'm originally from another part region inside of andalusia and lived in Barcelona for 12 years. After moving back south a couple years ago for job reasons... boy i really don't know why i did stay that long up in Barcelona haha.

PS: don't know where are you originally from but in case you don't mind a little rougher winters (rain wise) Bourdeaux in france is a pretty cool option too,Valencia or Madrid in Spain as well. Good luck and in case you consider moving somewhere in Spain don't hesitate to hit this Pal up. cheers!

Spain is english-friendly? oh man I don't think we have the same definition of english-friendly haha.....    :o
IMHO you're pretty much going nowhere in Italy/Spain/France if you don't speak the language.

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2020, 10:43:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hi PALS,

decent weather

Italy seems beautiful...

[close]

Spain is the answer:

- english friendly
- skate friendly
- moped/bike friendly

[close]

Spain is english-friendly? oh man I don't think we have the same definition of english-friendly haha.....    :o
IMHO you're pretty much going nowhere in Italy/Spain/France if you don't speak the language.

i was talking about the malaga area (there's soooo many british people living here plus loads of foreigners / "expats" from other euro countries as well living in that region) but yeah, anywhere else beside bcn or madrid is pretty much non english friendly  ::)

ninformatic

• Rep: -7
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2020, 02:05:55 PM »
Barcelona unsafe? Yall afraid of non-white people hanging out at macba?

Grind King Rims

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2020, 02:10:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dublin Ireland
[close]

Absolutely not.

[close]

Why ?

Why not Dublin? Matt's looking for somewhere with a leftist government, cheap rent, low cost of living and decent weather. Unfortunately Dublin doesn't really have any of those things right now. A big allure of Dublin is the nightlife, but Matt's not a drinker. For a decent sized city it's also pretty crap for skating. I don't think there'd be much here for him (but if you ever fancy a visit @mattchew let me know!).

jsef

• Rep: -1
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2020, 03:48:58 PM »
Some have already mentioned it, you might want to take Vienna into consideration as it ticks of most of your boxes. Really high standard of living and you don't have to work a shitload to enjoy it! Public transport is exceptionally good and only costs 365 euros a year for the whole of the city. Weather-wise I'd say southern/mediterrean cities are better - it all depends on your preferences...

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2020, 03:36:46 AM »
I would recommend vienna and leipzig, both cities have a lot of potential, more or less leftist local governments, and are pretty cheap (friends of mine are paying less than 200€ for a room in a re-newed shared appartment in leipzig; vienna has a socialist history with appartments that have a rent limit). I also hear lots of good stuff about lisbon, but never been there with a board (and it was winter)

viennas located pretty southern, so sommer is very warm, winters are rough in vienna and leipzig, though.

berlin is pretty close to leipzig (1:10h by train)  as is dresden (~1h by train), prague is not that far away, too (3h by car)

vienna is very close to other (very cheap) eastern european capitals (bratislava 1h by car, budapest 2:30h by car)

louie the taurus

• Rep: -119
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2020, 12:30:47 PM »
Backing Vienna - incredibly high quality of living and a vibrant skate scene.

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Rep: -8
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2020, 02:41:08 AM »
I haven't lived in any of these places, but based on other people's comments and considering what you're looking for, it comes down to places like these:

- Barcelona and Berlin (despite high rents, obviously tick many of your boxes)
- Vienna (similar to Barcelona and Berlin in many respects)
- Leipzig (cheap rents and could be what you're looking for, but the local government is rather right-wing; Leipzig is a leftist island in Germany's most conservative/right-wing state, but the city is still a Neo-Nazi stronghold)
- Bilbao (never been, but sounds great!)
- Lisbon (maybe the city that offers everything you're looking for; great place!)
- Lyon (similar to Bilbao and Leipzig: smaller city with great skate scene and lower rents than the big cities/capitals)

This comes from a German who's based in Cologne, which is also a great city (as has been mentioned before), but cost of living is as high as Berlin. Only looking at Germany, I'd say going all the way (Berlin) or saving money on rent (Leipzig) makes the most sense in your situation. Cities like Frankfurt, Hamburg or Cologne - as great as they are - have nothing to offer compared to Berlin (most cosmopolitan/international city, biggest skate scene, best nightlife) or Leipzig (up-and-coming, many young people, bustling alternative scene, still cheap, but rough around the edges).

Lloyd Braun

• Rep: 80
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2020, 04:50:06 AM »
I am a us citizen and have been thinking more and more about moving to Europe. Spain specifically, possibly Portugal or France. Last year I went to Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona and honestly could see living in any of those. I don’t have any family members that we’re EU citizens so getting a Visa is the main issue. But I just learned folks from Latin America (wife’s Mexican) can get citizenship in Spain  in just 2 years. So we’re leaning heavy on Spain.

alraunen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
    • www.davidcampillo.net avatar image
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2020, 10:36:09 AM »
I'm born and raised in Barcelona, as mentioned here Barcelona, Valencia would be a great option but right now I wouldn't recommend you to move to Spain.

Covid is hitting hard here, there's a lot of people getting subsidies because their jobs are closed. The country is based in tourism and tons of business are shut down until everything gets better.

If the situation was normal you wouldn't have any problem to land a job fully in English. You could find a job on hotels, Restaurants, teaching English or in call centers.

Maybe another pals from the rest of Europe can help you to find a place that has a better situation right now.

In any case if you move to Europe bring much skate stuff as you can because shit is expensive here!

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2020, 11:33:01 AM »
Moving to Roma on Monday :)))

Eds_gallerist

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2020, 12:47:35 PM »
Good to see all the love Vienna gets. I am German and moved to Vienna few years ago and dont want to live elsewhere anymore. Rents are ok/low in comparison to other european cities/capitals of the same size, great skate scene, great summers, rough winters (hardly any place to skate indoors). Public transport is incredible and only 365 euros for a whole year. If you are having kids, it is even better. Kindergarten and schools are very cheap and well subsidised by the "leftist" government (social democrats). Whole country is ruled by stupid conservatives though who recently formed a coalition with right-wing fascist.  After this blew up they are now with the green party. Viennese people are not too much into english speaking, many of my colleagues made bad experiences in daily life situations. Still, I can fully recommend moving here. Let me know if you are having more questions.

mattchew

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2020, 01:34:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dublin Ireland
[close]

Absolutely not.

[close]

Why ?
[close]

Why not Dublin? Matt's looking for somewhere with a leftist government, cheap rent, low cost of living and decent weather. Unfortunately Dublin doesn't really have any of those things right now. A big allure of Dublin is the nightlife, but Matt's not a drinker. For a decent sized city it's also pretty crap for skating. I don't think there'd be much here for him (but if you ever fancy a visit @mattchew let me know!).

I will definitely be visiting family sometime in the next year and we shall link up! :) I just got issue two of Goblin and it got me super hyped on y’all! That mag is fucking dope.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2020, 08:14:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hi PALS,

decent weather

Italy seems beautiful...

[close]

Spain is the answer:

- english friendly
- skate friendly
- moped/bike friendly

[close]

[close]

i was talking about the malaga area (there's soooo many british people living here plus loads of foreigners / "expats" from other euro countries as well living in that region) but yeah, anywhere else beside bcn or madrid is pretty much non english friendly  ::)

I feel like that's kind of obvious if you think about it. It'll be easier to get by with English in larger cities - and more touristy places - generally speaking. Small town wherever, people probably only speak the local language.

I'll say that people in Spain were friendlier than in Germany, for instance, if they didn't speak English. Even in Berlin, I've had bouncers not let me into bars for not speaking good enough German and doctors/nurses who, even though they spoke English, told me "You're in Germany, we speak German here. It's our native language." Usually something along those lines. Before moving here I couldn't have imagined that so many Germans seem to have a very Trump like mentality. My German's better now so I don't experience things like that as much but, damn, if all those experiences didn't leave a sour taste in my mouth.

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2020, 08:50:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hi PALS,

decent weather

Italy seems beautiful...

[close]

Spain is the answer:

- english friendly
- skate friendly
- moped/bike friendly

[close]

[close]

[close]

I feel like that's kind of obvious if you think about it. It'll be easier to get by with English in larger cities - and more touristy places - generally speaking. Small town wherever, people probably only speak the local language.

I'll say that people in Spain were friendlier than in Germany, for instance, if they didn't speak English. Even in Berlin, I've had bouncers not let me into bars for not speaking good enough German and doctors/nurses who, even though they spoke English, told me "You're in Germany, we speak German here. It's our native language." Usually something along those lines. Before moving here I couldn't have imagined that so many Germans seem to have a very Trump like mentality. My German's better now so I don't experience things like that as much but, damn, if all those experiences didn't leave a sour taste in my mouth.

while I understand why it left a bad taste in your mouth, you also have to understand so many english-speakers act like they own the world and everybody should adapt to them.....Just don't adress people in english right away when you're in some non-english speaking country. And I don't mean you btw! English-speakers in general. Try to blurt out at least one sentence in the local language to show people you respect them and their culture. This has nothing do with Trump IMO, just a reaction to the fact English has become the world's lingua franca, for better or worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfUmW_Mf5qc

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2020, 11:23:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hi PALS,

decent weather

Italy seems beautiful...

[close]

Spain is the answer:

- english friendly
- skate friendly
- moped/bike friendly

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

while I understand why it left a bad taste in your mouth, you also have to understand so many english-speakers act like they own the world and everybody should adapt to them.....Just don't adress people in english right away when you're in some non-english speaking country. And I don't mean you btw! English-speakers in general. Try to blurt out at least one sentence in the local language to show people you respect them and their culture. This has nothing do with Trump IMO, just a reaction to the fact English has become the world's lingua franca, for better or worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfUmW_Mf5qc

Posting that video is just like me posting a video of someone in the USA saying, "We're in America, we speak English here". Not sure what point you're trying to prove with it but I think it makes you, that reporter, and Chabal all look like dicks. Unless that was a conference taking place in all French, but I have no clue.

For me, I always learn basic phrases for wherever I'm traveling to. I asked if people spoke English in Thai in Thailand, Mandarin in China, Japanese in Japan, etc... Do you think French people do that? German people? I'd wager that most people from most countries don't, especially if they're there as a tourist. If they spoke English, they probably tried in English. And either way, my experiences in Germany that I mentioned all took place speaking German which tells me the other person's coming from a point of prejudice or assuming something of me based off of previous experiences.

It doesn't have anything to do with Trump, per se, I'm just talking about the mentality. Same shit, different place. English didn't just "become" the lingua franca, that has to do with a number of things that happened throughout history politically. Google it if you want to know the specifics.

I just can't imagine being in NYC and having someone come up to me speaking in French, Mandarin, German, or whatever language asking if I speak it. I'd just say no. Especially if they're trying and ask in broken English...and my response is "We're in America, we speak English here, learn it or leave". One of the issues is that I don't know if they're a tourist, how long they've lived there, or really anything at all about the person. Do you think someone should learn the local language if they're there for a weekend or passing through the airport on transfer? That's just impractical.

If someone responds that way, that's on the bad end of nationalism - it can quickly become synonymous with fascism, Nazism, racist/biological nationalism. I can understand how Native English speakers can get more flack but it can also be someone who's from another country that knows English, they're just trying a language they think you might now.  I honestly just can't fathom telling someone to speak my language or get out of my country over them asking if I speak a language. I know that in the current state of global affairs a lot of people can and it personally bums me out.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2020, 11:41:31 AM »
If skateboarding means a lot to you, go somewhere south of the alps. Alternatively, make sure to have a lit underground parking lot with low security standards nearby. That, or access to a private underground parking. I’m in Switzerland and it‘s been raining/snowing the last two weeks and it‘s not about to stop, temperatures around freezing. I‘ve been skating in our private underground parking which serves several apartment houses. The neighbours are cool so far but how long...
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

mattchew

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2020, 01:36:42 PM »
Really seems like Valencia might be the spot...going to try to visit this winter, depending on travel restrictions.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2020, 02:33:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dublin Ireland
[close]

Absolutely not.

[close]

Why ?
[close]

[close]

I will definitely be visiting family sometime in the next year and we shall link up! :) I just got issue two of Goblin and it got me super hyped on y’all! That mag is fucking dope.

Definitely man let's skate

Yeah Goblin is the business
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in