Author Topic: 1 Day Travel Guide to Oakland  (Read 1065 times)

henrydo.does.it

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -9
1 Day Travel Guide to Oakland
« on: August 11, 2020, 04:06:20 PM »

trash

• Rep: 15
Re: 1 Day Travel Guide to Oakland
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 03:36:01 PM »
Closed it as soon as I realized it was a vlog. Food looked good though.

Chapingro

• Rep: 8
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 12:35:10 AM »
your energy was high throughout, which was cool, but the amount of spots you featured (2) felt a bit lacking. i would have dug it if you had hit a few more--the diy across the street from the courthouse, brownbanks, dragon park, etc. all those are within blocks of the courthouse, so it felt a little bit of a letdown to just go eat at the lake after skating. also, the part where the food spilled felt a bit forced--not sure what it really added to the whole vibe of the vlog. just some honest feedback. also, some of the editing could have felt a bit tighter, like when you're showing the shots of skating past the murals. felt like it dragged.

but, again, i appreciate your positivity and wish you the best. keep making stuff.

Lothric

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 06:30:31 PM »
Some great moves there. I'm always visiting skate parks everywhere I go as you find great talent and have some great pictures too. The amount of content I have created throughout my travels is just incredibly great. One of the reasons I was able to gather so many beautiful photos is my tour organizer vacaytrends.com which takes us regularly on some of the most amazing trips in the country and abroad. They really specialize in all kinds of trips that are related to adventurers people who are looking for an alternative way to travel.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 12:29:38 PM by Lothric »

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 10:41:40 PM »
I dont Think either of you need to go to Oakland.

Rayduil

• Rep: -2
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 07:04:33 AM »
Oakland is definitely not about skate experience. Still, I like the video. Oakland is an excellent place with the scent of San Francisco. I always visit this city when I have a trip to Silicon Valley. The only downside is everything there is hella costly. I even have to use Expedia Coupons to push costs back to my limits. By the way, each year, Oakland gains more and more skyscrapers, which means a part of big business shifts to a little bit cheaper places. The old city is dying (or developing, depending on the perspective of view).
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 06:21:52 AM by Rayduil »