Author Topic: Kris Markovich of masks, George Soros  (Read 8102 times)

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1098
    • My Wife avatar image
Re: Kris Markovich of masks, George Soros
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2020, 09:55:50 AM »
I don't know about all this bullshit...but I still really like Markookovich.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Cool Ceith

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2020, 10:16:29 AM »
AKA Don Pendledumb

Merman

• Rep: -40
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2020, 10:34:00 AM »
Damn...how the mighty hath fallen. First skater to kickflip the Carlsbad Gap and knocked out notorious jock-bully DWay not once but TWICE.

Now he's just a mark.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2020, 10:41:34 AM »
Markovich is one of the few skaters that does art that I really just don't like for whatever reason. He has been doing those faces for eons and I just never thought they were flattering. Oddly I'll take Gonz work over his anyway but Gonz work can be really hit or miss too but because it's the Gonz, he gets a pass.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2020, 10:48:58 AM »
I'm not gonna bother to watch all fifteen minutes of this, I think I got the gist in the first 15 seconds.

I watched a little bit. He says all of our problems today are created by a Marxist cabal dating back to Operation Paperclip (that had nothing to do with Marxists, those were Nazi scientists) and goes on say some shit about how reparations and entitlement are to blame for all of societies woes.

I stop listening to anyone once the start throwing the word “entitlement” around. I already know exactly what you’re going to say and that you get all your info from right-wing wingnuts.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2020, 10:49:16 AM »
Has anyone at anytime in the existence of the universe been a fan of Kris Markovich's art?

I thought given was sick...

Mongoloid

« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2020, 10:53:10 AM »
I like how he can’t even back up his own art. He tries to play the angle that the words aren’t literal, but then spouts a bunch of other random kook shit that confirms it’s exactly what it says.

Reminds me of Trump himself.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2020, 11:14:16 AM »
Weird the man who said he had no idea what 88 stood for seems to love right wing conspiracies. Honest mistake, right?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2020, 12:24:02 PM »
Damn...how the mighty hath fallen. First skater to kickflip the Carlsbad Gap and knocked out notorious jock-bully DWay not once but TWICE.

Now he's just a mark.

twice? do tell. I know of the one over the girl Karen. Unless they had 2 rounds?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1098
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2020, 12:43:38 PM »
Yes, 2 rounds, both incited by Way. Once at Street Life and once at Markovich's home. He talks about it at length during his appearance on Andy Roy's old podcast.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2020, 12:57:09 PM »
I stop listening to anyone once the start throwing the word “entitlement” around. I already know that you or someone in your immediate family is receiving Medicaid.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2020, 01:47:52 PM »
Other than Ed it seems like 90% of these dudes’ art is just stuff that looks like it would have appeared on a skateboard in the 90s. It would funny if one of them just did oil on canvas landscape paintings or like nude performance art or something. Anything different please.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1108
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2020, 02:03:50 PM »
Other than Ed it seems like 90% of these dudes’ art is just stuff that looks like it would have appeared on a skateboard in the 90s. It would funny if one of them just did oil on canvas landscape paintings or like nude performance art or something. Anything different please.

You should check out Brian Lotti's work then.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2020, 02:35:16 PM »
Whoa I was kinda joking but now that I’ve seen them I want one of those Lotti paintings

GoldenGateHeights

• Rep: 16
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2020, 03:06:07 PM »
Had to unfollow him a while back.
Huge fan (loved his part in One Step Beyond) but as a healthcare worker I just can't back someone like this.

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2020, 03:17:25 PM »
Kris Markovich sucks and his artwork is trash. He hasn't been relevant in nearly 20 years. Just click on what he follows on IG and it's all Q this, RedPill that. Why are we even talking about him?

Here Come The Lame Jets

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 57
  • energy vampire
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2020, 03:30:35 PM »
Brian Lotti’s artwork is pretty cool

Mongoloid

« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2020, 04:44:42 PM »
Let’s just say it like it is, or ask what needs to be asked.

Can “skate” artists just stop painting faces? That’s literally all I see these guys doing.. painting faces on a collage of color. No landscapes, no objects, just distorted or comically bad faces as the subject.

There’s literally billions of things that could be painted/drawn, but that’s all I ever see anyone doing.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2020, 04:48:26 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm not gonna bother to watch all fifteen minutes of this, I think I got the gist in the first 15 seconds.

[close]

I watched a little bit. He says all of our problems today are created by a Marxist cabal dating back to Operation Paperclip (that had nothing to do with Marxists, those were Nazi scientists) and goes on say some shit about how reparations and entitlement are to blame for all of societies woes.

I stop listening to anyone once the start throwing the word “entitlement” around. I already know exactly what you’re going to say and that you get all your info from right-wing wingnuts.

Is this the same cunt that made that one video in that dark room looking away from the camera?
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

cyrilgrey

• Rep: -1
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2020, 04:58:08 PM »
Shit is wack. Dude draws the same thing over and over and over and over and over, ad infinitum, ad nauseam...etc, etc...

Dong Hanglo

• Rep: 34
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2020, 05:01:23 PM »
is there anyone out there that owns some of his art work? 

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2020, 05:03:38 PM »

Be careful what you wish for... I’d like to present to you a Shawn Powers masterpiece:

But I’ll always have a tiny little soft spot for Kris because I liked how fast he skated and that he was on Tony Hawk Trick Tips vol. 1 in a durag.  The masks are fucking lame though. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2020, 05:04:03 PM »

Can “skate” artists just stop painting faces? That’s literally all I see these guys doing.. painting faces on a collage of color. No landscapes, no objects, just distorted or comically bad faces as the subject.

There’s literally billions of things that could be painted/drawn, but that’s all I ever see anyone doing.

Can someone please screenshot the Napoleon Dynamite looking portrait on Spanky’s wall in the Beagle My War video?

Mongoloid

« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2020, 05:06:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Can someone please screenshot the Napoleon Dynamite looking portrait on Spanky’s wall in the Beagle My War video?

Ha! I literally formulated that thought having noticed that monstrosity watching that vid.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2020, 05:29:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Ha! I literally formulated that thought having noticed that monstrosity watching that vid.

Mongoloid

« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2020, 05:37:10 PM »
It’s glorious!

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2020, 05:38:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Fuck.

Mongoloid

« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2020, 06:30:31 PM »
Can someone photoshop Spanky’s “Horror Beavis” sketch with edgy right wing text like K.Mark’s painting?

peptobismol

« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2020, 06:35:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Fuck.

spanky looks like nora in that photo, lol

Dong Hanglo

• Rep: 34
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2020, 06:54:15 PM »
I thought masks was a brand that he started and already gave up on.