Author Topic: World Industries videos (1989 - 1992)  (Read 610 times)

skatehypecom

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 12
    • Skate Hype avatar image
World Industries videos (1989 - 1992)
« on: August 13, 2020, 02:43:54 PM »
All 60fps remastered with high quality deinterlacing

https://www.skatehype.com/v/love-child-world-industries-1992-60p/12618.htm
Daewon Song Love Child part is very good.
https://www.skatehype.com/v/two-world-industries-men-world-industries-1990-60p/12610.htm
https://www.skatehype.com/v/rubbish-heap-world-industries-1989-60p/12609.htm

PD: SkateHype has a player with embed feature, but I don't know if can be embeded here...
We are just skateboarders and filmers OG's trying to make a good DIY

kid casserole

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Re: World Industries videos (1989 - 1992)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 06:53:21 PM »
Let me see here...ok so you say to look Dawson’s part in Love Child?  Ok lol I guess so I’ll try again but I probably turned it off to early cuz boring.    This shits a little before my time.  Lol I wish I could go back in time I’d be a top pro.  Lol I’d go back in time and say gather round here’s a pro tip,  this spot of all bricks and rounded asphalt ledges is not helping anybody’s steeze, lets put realbar on the ledges and get some 90 to wax or better yet blow it up, I’m assuming all skate plazas were like that in the 70s? Anyway Hard to watch

Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 07:25:16 PM »
Let me see here...ok so you say to look Dawson’s part in Love Child?  Ok lol I guess so I’ll try again but I probably turned it off to early cuz boring.    This shits a little before my time.  Lol I wish I could go back in time I’d be a top pro.  Lol I’d go back in time and say gather round here’s a pro tip,  this spot of all bricks and rounded asphalt ledges is not helping anybody’s steeze, lets put realbar on the ledges and get some 90 to wax or better yet blow it up, I’m assuming all skate plazas were like that in the 70s? Anyway Hard to watch

funeral_tuxedo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 08:30:50 PM »

Not for all the asphalt ledges in Scotland!