Author Topic: Can't remember the name of a skate vid. Help ?  (Read 590 times)

1QVessel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Can't remember the name of a skate vid. Help ?
« on: August 14, 2020, 02:07:19 AM »
Hey. I am trying to find a long lost skate edit I used to watch 4-5 years ago. It was like an edit/documentary with a crew of skaters, most of them if not all of them from Germany/Austria and they packed to go to some exotic country to skate.

I remember that at some point in the video they skated a monkey temple, so I assume they were somewhere in Asia but I can't remember exactly where.

In another part they found a kid who had a pool in his back yard and it was a shock to them as many people around there never seen a skateboard before.

They also met some kind of doctor/shaman who offered them some sort of massage/therapy using electric shocks and the guys eventually teached him how to push on a board.

Also one of the guys had dreads and was super nice, chill dude, blue or green eyes I belive.

The movie was around 1 hour. In the beginning they were filming one of the guys talking about the trip they were going to do and he had a little pug, barking funny around them.

I am pretty sure it was on Vimeo. I tried searching but not knowing the name of the movie, or the skaters, it s giving me a hard time.

Thanks !!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 05:25:10 AM by 1QVessel »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2554
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Can't remember the name of a skate vid. Help ?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 06:02:19 AM »
This has Patrik Wallner written all over it... Maybe it's him? Check his website: http://www.patrikwallner.com/
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

1QVessel

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 06:41:46 AM »
I don t think it is made by him. I checked the link there. And searched some other places because he would pop up a lot while I tried to look for this.

It was a pure skateboarding vid, no brands, no marketing, made by those guys just for fun. Trying to remember more..

GumOnMyGrip

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 05:25:35 PM »
The Journey of the  Beasts

1QVessel

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2020, 02:49:40 AM »
YESSSSS !!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!