Author Topic: GTA V online? (Xbox one)  (Read 796 times)

blowjobtofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 103
GTA V online? (Xbox one)
« on: August 16, 2020, 08:31:09 AM »
Never been much into video games but I can’t stop playing this shit recently. Anybody else still rocking it? Hello? Hello, are you there?

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: GTA V online? (Xbox one)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 08:33:10 AM »
prob my fav series but i havent played since GTA V came out and i finished the story mode. the online portion was a mess back then. have they added more story modes? is online a mess still? may need to fire it back up.

blowjobtofakie

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 08:39:37 AM »
prob my fav series but i havent played since GTA V came out and i finished the story mode. the online portion was a mess back then. have they added more story modes? is online a mess still? may need to fire it back up.

Yeah, they added more story modes, lots of new cars, some fun daily objectives. It’s a mess in the same way slap is a mess, but it gets litty on Friday/Saturday night. Great drinking fun.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 03:01:31 PM »
I still play it but have really faded recently with all the new skate games. I’ll still hop on once a week for a little bit normally to just get the sign in bonus they have been giving

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 08:47:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, they added more story modes, lots of new cars, some fun daily objectives. It’s a mess in the same way slap is a mess, but it gets litty on Friday/Saturday night. Great drinking fun.

nice! i just realized my copy was for ps3, rather than ps4. prob gonna pick up the ps4 version on sale and check it out again.

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2020, 05:17:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

nice! i just realized my copy was for ps3, rather than ps4. prob gonna pick up the ps4 version on sale and check it out again.

If you're planning on playing online on ps4 prepared to blown up non stop by flying motorcycles.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 566
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2020, 03:30:34 AM »
Went on a binge during lockdown.
Didn't touch it since then

but the summer update just came out, might play a bit soon.

You on xbox one or PS4 ?

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2020, 06:19:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

If you're planning on playing online on ps4 prepared to blown up non stop by flying motorcycles.

haha i picked it up for half off a couple days ago and luckily havent ran into that.

loving the online mode though, so far. i started small by grabbing the motorcycle club and counterfeit cash operation. im in no rush to "get rich" so im just enjoying all the little missions and slowly building things up.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2020, 12:01:23 PM »
I’ve sorta been hopping on gta a little more when the wife is at work, if anyone wants to play online my username is the same as on here. I don’t have a mic but I’m down to run some missions or just cruise around and shit

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2020, 05:47:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

haha i picked it up for half off a couple days ago and luckily havent ran into that.

loving the online mode though, so far. i started small by grabbing the motorcycle club and counterfeit cash operation. im in no rush to "get rich" so im just enjoying all the little missions and slowly building things up.

With the ps4 version you can play it in first person mode which you can’t do on the ps3 one. I originally beat the story on ps3, the replayed it all in first person on ps4.

Pretty fun. Never into the online though. Wish they would make a new one already. I know they did rdr2 and that was amazing but I want a new GTA already.

blowjobtofakie

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2020, 09:45:13 AM »
I had a lot of fun doing the 100 action figure collection, movie props, and slowly working on destroying all the signal jammers.