Author Topic: 143  (Read 1132 times)

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« on: August 17, 2020, 12:54:44 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui5PNA673g0&t=94s
My eyes and ears bled and now so will yours.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

know_your_role

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
Re: 143
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 03:31:05 AM »
this is just painful to watch, whoever filmed should be ashamed. also why does every skater look like they have foetal alcohol syndrome?

kilgoret

• Rep: -35
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 04:22:16 AM »
Serious question...why did they use those two decent songs in the middle when you know they just wanted to use the garbage type "music"  they started and ended with??

So confused these days with the internet youth. Just do you kids and use that garbage proudly.

hadouken

• Rep: 54
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 04:38:22 AM »
If only they zoomed more.

I dunno, I’m not mad at kids out there trying to do their thing, but that was a rough watch.
&& lives to fuck the tits off new mums

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 05:14:16 AM »
By many accounts, I'm the biggest asshole on this site, but I wouldn't even try to dunk on a random group of pre-pubescent kids who filmed a video with 6K views for make-believe Slap cred. What, did they cut you off at the skatepark or make fun of your board or soemthing?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 07:22:46 AM »
By many accounts, I'm the biggest asshole on this site, but I wouldn't even try to dunk on a random group of pre-pubescent kids who filmed a video with 6K views for make-believe Slap cred. What, did they cut you off at the skatepark or make fun of your board or soemthing?
lol why do you think it’s personal and not just another bad YouTube edit. I just learned about this shit called self projection and you just said that you’re the biggest asshole on this site. So I’ll just leave it at that.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Biggiemouths

• Rep: -43
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 07:37:46 AM »
Not trying to dis or anything, but, do they really like the bands they have on their shirts? Isnt that a kook move god level?
Skating is awesome, its mostly street so there goes your cred....... but really, kids who skate nowadays do not look anything like skaters "should" be (and dont come with there are no rules, we do have rules, every single thing in the world follows rules to something, we are still trying to figure out which rules does our universe follows and as soon as we know we will know why are we here).

I like grosso and i am not trying to ride his dead cock, but i do think that the "skaters were misfits" eras were the best, you just had like a more genuine feeling you know

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 399
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2020, 02:01:05 PM »
made it to seeing a willy grind on a handrail. that shit crossed the line.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2020, 04:03:19 PM »

I dunno, I’m not mad at kids out there trying to do their thing, but that was a rough watch.

But they're not doing their thing. They're doing everyone else's thing but worse.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

GumOnMyGrip

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Rep: 220
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2020, 06:05:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

But they're not doing their thing. They're doing everyone else's thing but worse.

But with great hair. And kickflip late shoves, and double heels...
It feels like the 90’s again.

Edit- holy shit that kid that does the Willy has the tightest trucks I’ve ever seen.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2020, 07:15:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
lol why do you think it’s personal and not just another bad YouTube edit. I just learned about this shit called self projection and you just said that you’re the biggest asshole on this site. So I’ll just leave it at that.
Are you gonna post every other bad YouTube edit you find on the boards to continue to try and milk some clout off making fun of random fourteen-year-olds? That’ll be a lot of fun.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2020, 08:48:33 AM »
143 is a dope dance night in LA. #ILOVEYOU
I need a coffee

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2020, 12:16:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Are you gonna post every other bad YouTube edit you find on the boards to continue to try and milk some clout off making fun of random fourteen-year-olds? That’ll be a lot of fun.
yes, I will continue to post any edit that hasn’t been on here because it is skateboarding. Your problem is that you’re worried about “clout” so you think I’m worried about “clout” but really if I watch a video and see that it hasn’t been posted then I post it. Simple as that
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 03:09:46 PM by Youoverthere »