Author Topic: creative solutions for skating a sick weirdly abandoned yet semi protected spot  (Read 404 times)

dylandude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • Skateboarding is so good for me
I recently stumbled on the most dope spot. It's got my skate motivation going on high. Couple snags though. It's on a tech "campus" with "security guards." I don't think they're gonna give me a ticket or anything but they'll kick me out AND I'm like the only dude that knows this spot is a skate spot. I've been working this ledge in all week and haven't been busted. Got it sliding and grinding too which is the most satisfying feeling ever. Bless the rub brick.

In any case, Last night, Sunday night, I figured I'd be able to skate it bust free. What I think happened is some tech employee kook, probably the like only person still working on the campus, called the security guards on me. I've been pretty good at playing the cat and mouse game with them. As long they don't see me, or no one calls them, it seems like it's "chill" for me to skate.

Wondering if you guys had any creative ideas in terms of skating a weirdly abandoned yet semi protected tech campus during the pandemic?

Heres a picture of the spot:

Benchpress

• Rep: 9
Just balls up honestly, what can they do besides ask you to leave and call the cops? Just dip and come back later.

Skate early morning weekends, thats the best time IMO to get away with so-so spots.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
Damn that's a nice spot. Most of the time I talk to security they say they don't care, but the problem is their boss being on their case and checking the same cameras. I'm not in th states though so maybe security is more chill here You could ask them when to come back or just go outside work hours.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
Next time they are called play the dumb card and ask if there’s a time you can come back when your not bothering anyone maybe he will give you some hours of operations insight for security . If he’s a dick and kicks you out. Just come back to doing what your doing now cat and mouse style.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Venture trucks if you use that as a motto. Pay up.

dylandude

Just balls up honestly, what can they do besides ask you to leave and call the cops? Just dip and come back later.

Skate early morning weekends, thats the best time IMO to get away with so-so spots.

Word. Thanks for the response. I'll keep hitting it.

dylandude

Damn that's a nice spot. Most of the time I talk to security they say they don't care, but the problem is their boss being on their case and checking the same cameras. I'm not in th states though so maybe security is more chill here You could ask them when to come back or just go outside work hours.

Yeah. I thought about bribing him or whatever maybe but I don't think it's the security dudes that have the problem it's the like employee's who are standing up for their company. I can't believe anyone would have allegiance to their company during these times but I've also never worked for a big company so I don't know.

dylandude

Next time they are called play the dumb card and ask if there’s a time you can come back when your not bothering anyone maybe he will give you some hours of operations insight for security . If he’s a dick and kicks you out. Just come back to doing what your doing now cat and mouse style.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Venture trucks if you use that as a motto. Pay up.

I ride ventures. Love em.

Yeah, I mean, I'm pretty motivated. Wearing a mask is mandatory on the campus so hopefully if go at the right times and wear a mask they won't know it's ME. I was thinking I could make a like little fake ID card and show the dude that I work there or something and am just taking an exercise break. Or working on a new tech project that involves skateboards...