Author Topic: Bryan Herman of round earth and vaccines  (Read 18121 times)

mclovin1336

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
Re: Bryan Herman of round earth and vaccines
« Reply #180 on: August 24, 2020, 06:30:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The reason it’s hidden is to hide that we have a God or creator, if we are the centre and humans are the most intelligent of an intellegenly designated system than that points to a creator and higher special purpose we hold..

If earth is a ball flying through endless space and we are just dust in the wind etc, than man is focused on “me me me” because it doesn’t matter anyway.. If mankind was aware that where they live points to intelligent design and a creator we wouldn’t be so focused on things like materialism and money.
[close]

i expected something like this behind this "reasoning" (no offense), are you aware of the three freudian mortifications of humankind (sorry i dont know whether there is a good translation)?
[close]

No, please share, friend.

And no offense taken, like I said, I understand it but not married to it.

in short: it is about three major (more or less) scientific findings that the human race is not that unique and important and living with this large narcissistic mortification is hard.

according to freud the human morifications would be
1) the earth is not the center of the universe
2) the human is not the creation of a higher and more intelligent creature but evolved from very plain and simple creautures (evolution)
3) psychological mortification: humans are not even the lords of their own actions and feelings but driven by different psychological instances/ processes that are more or less unconscious or automatic (from a freudian perspective that would be id, ego and superego), but from more recent scientific perspectives the role of bacteria, microbiomes, etc.

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #181 on: August 24, 2020, 09:35:18 AM »
I'm not reading this whole thread.

I'm just assuming Herm's insta trolling is as smooth as his hardflips and it's making me feel better.

euro tm

« Reply #182 on: August 24, 2020, 09:40:53 AM »
haha jesus christ, would the moon and sun do 90 degree turns?

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #183 on: August 24, 2020, 09:50:41 AM »

I'm just assuming Herm's insta trolling is as smooth as his hardflips and it's making me feel better.

Well no, it's more like he's spreading misinformation to tens of thousands of impressionable kids. Who will then spread it among their homies and end up killing someone's friend or relative cause they're too cool for school.

I don't think that qualifies as trolling. I'm no fun, I know.

I'm of course talking about the covid-related posts. Flat earthing hasn't killed anyone since Aristotle (zing). 

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #184 on: August 24, 2020, 10:12:40 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Well no, it's more like he's spreading misinformation to tens of thousands of impressionable kids. Who will then spread it among their homies and end up killing someone's friend or relative cause they're too cool for school.

I'm of course talking about the covid-related posts. Flat earthing hasn't killed anyone since Aristotle (zing).

Gnar-worthy points.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #185 on: August 24, 2020, 10:31:16 AM »
haha jesus christ, would the moon and sun do 90 degree turns?

Depends on their trucks and what bushings they put in there

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #186 on: August 24, 2020, 11:03:11 AM »
damn bryan...why you gotta post dumb shit
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #187 on: August 24, 2020, 11:50:38 AM »
Why can't any good skater just be semi-intelligent.

I know not everyone can be Ocean Howell or Westgate, but damn skaters are dumb....but I ask this question seriously...

Are skaters dumber than surfers???
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 12:01:40 PM by Lowcalcium »

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #188 on: August 24, 2020, 12:08:47 PM »

I know not everyone can be Ocean Howell or Westgate, but damn skaters are dumb....but I ask this question seriously...

suciu, ryan lay, walker ryan, nik stain, etc

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #189 on: August 24, 2020, 12:18:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Being anti-science isn't harmless.

Flat earthin' it requires one to believe that there's been a hoax carried out by thousands upon thousands of scientists/astronauts/explorers all over the world, over centuries and dozens of generations, to fake their exhaustively reviewed data, to lie about how tons of shit works - gravity, space travel, air travel, satellites, the moon's phases/eclipses, the tides, fuckin' time zones, the shape of the South Pole - all in the service of convincing the world that the earth is round, in order to gain.......     something

Getting your brain smooth enough to stomach that is exactly how people get to covid-denial, among other things.

I guess i'll grant that Flat Earth is cuter than Climate Denial, since there's no obvious big-money-backer like the fossil fuel industry

Damn Ex I didn't know this was the content of modern flat earthing. I didn't really know there actually is modern flat earthing. So that's my bad for the misconception.

Shalom for the heads up, and you're spot on - the connection between these conspiracy beliefs is that they're all anti-science. Working with the same poison.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #190 on: August 24, 2020, 01:37:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Ed Templeton and Alexis Sablone

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 404
« Reply #191 on: August 24, 2020, 01:52:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #192 on: August 24, 2020, 04:25:11 PM »
Thread title should be changed to Bryan Herman ON truth. Some people are so afraid of the truth they will do mental somersaults to avoid it. The thing that's really scary is that people like the average brainwashed Slap poster are allowed to vote and reproduce. SMH. If the earth isn't flat, why can I drive down the highway at 60 mph for miles and see straight ahead of me? The earth doesn't curve away out of sight at any point during that. And vaccines have been proven time and again to have contaminants that cause autism and other problems. I'm not going to inject my baby with life-saving medicines when the libs are doing it and look how their babies turn out: liberal. Liberalism is the real disease. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Let me know when you can nollie inward heel as good as Herman then we can talk. LMAO

quoting for posterity

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #193 on: August 24, 2020, 05:43:05 PM »

Being from CA, I’d say surfers are more cooked than skaters, but they are more disciplined with their activity imo. They monitor the weather patterns and know when it’s time to get out there. Waking up dumb early just to get out in sometimes bone chilling waters to catch those morning swells is impressive af.

As I’ve gotten older it’s crazy to realize how uneducated some of the best skaters from my era are.  None of them graduated high school, and shit many never went past 8th grade. Which lends itself to them getting as good as they did because all they had to do is skate.

AssMountain

• Rep: 30
« Reply #194 on: August 24, 2020, 05:55:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Rattray is a pretty clued up guy. Pat Burke studies architecture believe it or not.

Once I was alone I just laid on the futon listening to Leonard Cohen and thinking about the other girl I liked and missed.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1373
« Reply #195 on: August 24, 2020, 06:05:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Rattray is a pretty clued up guy. Pat Burke studies architecture believe it or not.

I still find it so cool that Brian Michaud from Bootleg became an engineer. Cyrus Bennett has a degree in industrial design from Pratt as well, which is also impressive.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3326
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2020, 06:30:24 PM »

*more dumb

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -298
« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2020, 07:00:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Flat earthin' it requires one to believe that there's been a hoax carried out by thousands upon thousands of scientists/astronauts/explorers all over the world, over centuries and dozens of generations, to fake their exhaustively reviewed data, to lie about how tons of shit works - gravity, space travel, air travel, satellites, the moon's phases/eclipses, the tides, fuckin' time zones, the shape of the South Pole - all in the service of convincing the world that the earth is round, in order to gain.......     something

Getting your brain smooth enough to stomach that is exactly how people get to covid-denial, among other things.

I guess i'll grant that Flat Earth is cuter than Climate Denial, since there's no obvious big-money-backer like the fossil fuel industry

Again to play devils advocate, that’s not what flat earthers are believing. The heliocentric model of where we live has been reverse engineered over thousands of years. This is why a common argument of “the math checks out” usually does, but the scale is soo big that regular people like you or I just have to believe that science has got this, and it has to be true, cause science says so.

I chat about this often with a pilot mate of mine, he’s taught not to trust the horizon in front of him (the flat one) as he flys in a completely flat line to any two points on earth, rather that everything is spinning and the atmosphere is as well and this is why he doesn’t have to account for earth curvature. As he says, it’s not like every pilot or scientist is “in on it” but you can either trust what you are taught / told or go by your own experience.

Shalom

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 983
« Reply #198 on: August 24, 2020, 08:38:20 PM »
damn you're a fucking idiot

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 274
« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2020, 08:49:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Again to play devils advocate, that’s not what flat earthers are believing. The heliocentric model of where we live has been reverse engineered over thousands of years. This is why a common argument of “the math checks out” usually does, but the scale is soo big that regular people like you or I just have to believe that science has got this, and it has to be true, cause science says so.

I chat about this often with a pilot mate of mine, he’s taught not to trust the horizon in front of him (the flat one) as he flys in a completely flat line to any two points on earth, rather that everything is spinning and the atmosphere is as well and this is why he doesn’t have to account for earth curvature. As he says, it’s not like every pilot or scientist is “in on it” but you can either trust what you are taught / told or go by your own experience.

Shalom

I’m assuming a ‘flat’ line means ‘straight’ line?

Because if he got high enough over mountains, he should be able to see his destination no matter how far away (if the Earth was truly flat).

So where is the center of this flat Earth? Where are the edges? Because I want to know why I can fly to Japan from either London or Vancouver.
And why the flight times don’t match up as if I was on a flat plane.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #200 on: August 24, 2020, 09:28:34 PM »
Yes flat means straight.
The answer is we simply cannot see that far. Pollution/water/dust/sea salt etc all will hinder view over long distance and it just becomes blurred.

The centre of earth is our “nth pole” with the star polaris above and everything circling around (google star trail photo) This is another “proof”’of everything revolving around us and not the other way around. All compas’ point to the magnetic north pole. I’ve heard some people speculate that the Garden of Eden or the Tree of life is there.

There is no south pole, antarctica isn’t a blob of ice at the bottom of the ball, it’s an ice ring holding all the oceans in. That’s why if you go south from any direction you end up at the antarctic shore line or wall.. look into cpt cook or admiral birds description of the south of our world, futher more read about operation fishbowl or high jump.

Time zones are different because you are still imagining a giant fire ball in space, think of the sun as much smaller and local and only lighting the lands below it.

Think about this, people circumnavigate the world (or used to) everyday, but only east-west or west-east.. the reason you cant north to south is because of the ice ring (I’m aware that there is one person who claims to have done it, but I think this fact is indeed fascinating and works well for a flat earth debate)

This is why people believe they went around a ball, when really they just went around in a big circle.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #201 on: August 24, 2020, 10:21:05 PM »
Expand Quote
I will never understand these sorts of Instagram conspiracy pages -- they always act like they are leagues ahead of the rest of us intelligence wise, but they spell everything like fucking idiots intentionally.  Like, if you're trying to be taken seriously as "scientists," don't use "da" instead of "the" in the name of your fucking organization. 

You'll never win da nobel peace prize... dat way.
[close]

As somebody with a decent page ( not conspiracy related ) there is some logic to this. You do NOT want grammar nazis fallowing your account, you want them to see that spelling and NOPE the fuck off your page instantly, otherwise all they do is lurk the comments of the things they follow and belittle people in the comments nonstop for not treating comments written on a 4 inch phone like it's a thesis to finish university, then they are attacked back and your comments become a shit fest. If you want peaceful comments you need to do everything you can to keep the grammar nazis away.

Also i know grammar nazis love to pretend they are smart but in reality it's the opposite, the average person breezes through english class without even thinking about it, the average person has a brain that Can raed tihs without even thinking about it. Grammar nazis are different, they had to put in work they had to use a ruler to keep the letters lined up and read letter by letter. The insane amount of work their brain had to do to learn basic english changes them forever and the amount of accomplishment they feel when they can read basic sentences is literally more then any average person will ever feel, i don't even know if Micheal Jordan feels as accomplished as them.

Also idk if the lower iq causes them to earn less money but they NEVER buy merch, before i purged my page of all grammar nazis i had people dming me everyday saying they bought merch, not ONCE were they one of the nazis in my comments starting arguments, they are literally useless.

note- i'm not talking out of my ass, my gf helped teach the slower kids and because i'd pick her up i met some of them and they added me on Fb, a few years later when they finally figured out how to read they were the ones acting like grammar nazis day after day.

The irony of this run-on sentence can't be overlooked.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #202 on: August 24, 2020, 10:39:28 PM »

“I believe it’s a some kind of star field firmament about 6000 miles above us.
And it appears to be a cymatic light field electromagnetic energy, not gravity at all.
Gravity is the sun and the moon are these transcendental cymatic, um, luminaries.”

In case anyone was wondering about the dome piece. Wake up, sheeple!

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 398
« Reply #203 on: August 25, 2020, 12:43:43 AM »
Anyone think the earth is flat is stupis as hell.

The tension in space naturally forms mendable substances into sphere's.

Naturally, on it's own.

So EVERY planet or star or whatever will be spherical. So why in the hell would earth be 'unique' and be flat?

Weather manipulation is real though. Commonly used in Saudi Arabia etc.

Saudi Arabia has been cloud seeding since the 2000s and aims to increase rainfall by 15-30% per year. The material used is: potassium chloride, sodium chloride, magnesium, and other materials.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #204 on: August 25, 2020, 01:17:13 AM »

Naturally, on it's own.

So EVERY planet or star or whatever will be spherical. So why in the hell would earth be 'unique' and be flat?

Expand Quote
Saudi Arabia has been cloud seeding since the 2000s and aims to increase rainfall by 15-30% per year. The material used is: potassium chloride, sodium chloride, magnesium, and other materials.
[close]

This is psuedoscience. Again, you and the people that make these claims are talking about a place they have 0 first hand experience in.. And the logic that we see round discs in the sky so we must be as well is like saying pool balls should be rectangular because the table is.

Again, you are merging a geocentric model with a heliocentric, of course it seems silly.. Think of the land you are standing on as the basement of the universe and everything will make more sense.

Shalom.

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #205 on: August 25, 2020, 02:12:29 AM »
Expand Quote

Naturally, on it's own.

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

This is psuedoscience. Again, you and the people that make these claims are talking about a place they have 0 first hand experience in.. And the logic that we see round discs in the sky so we must be as well is like saying pool balls should be rectangular because the table is.

Again, you are merging a geocentric model with a heliocentric, of course it seems silly.. Think of the land you are standing on as the basement of the universe and everything will make more sense.

Shalom.

what???
i couldn't understand your statement about your pilot friend flying in flat/straight lines either (you fly in an arc)...

if the earth is flat, what is on the other side?

dannyprovolone

« Reply #206 on: August 25, 2020, 02:27:16 AM »
you simply can't see the other side, like a moss covered 3D Dorito orbiting the sun

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #207 on: August 25, 2020, 02:28:55 AM »
What didn’t you understand? I’ll try my best to explain again.

Planes don’t fly in arcs, they don’t need to adjust for earths curvature because the atmosphere is supposedly spinning with the plane and earth. This is coming directly from a pilot.

If earth is a ball 24000 odd miles is circumference then using spherical trigonometry there should be a curve found at 8inch per mile squared, yet again there is none, and planes don’t need to make adjustments for it.

Whats on the other side? Dunno.. maybe more resources, extra land.. another place like here, maybe the planets we see are the suns / moons for the other territories outside our own?

Pretty fascinating (to me at least) but I’m not the absolute expert, just a somewhat nerdy bloke who really deep dived into it for a few years.

Kook away & Shalom to all.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 274
« Reply #208 on: August 25, 2020, 02:46:38 AM »
Yes flat means straight.
The answer is we simply cannot see that far. Pollution/water/dust/sea salt etc all will hinder view over long distance and it just becomes blurred.

The centre of earth is our “nth pole” with the star polaris above and everything circling around (google star trail photo) This is another “proof”’of everything revolving around us and not the other way around. All compas’ point to the magnetic north pole. I’ve heard some people speculate that the Garden of Eden or the Tree of life is there.

There is no south pole, antarctica isn’t a blob of ice at the bottom of the ball, it’s an ice ring holding all the oceans in. That’s why if you go south from any direction you end up at the antarctic shore line or wall.. look into cpt cook or admiral birds description of the south of our world, futher more read about operation fishbowl or high jump.

Time zones are different because you are still imagining a giant fire ball in space, think of the sun as much smaller and local and only lighting the lands below it.

Think about this, people circumnavigate the world (or used to) everyday, but only east-west or west-east.. the reason you cant north to south is because of the ice ring (I’m aware that there is one person who claims to have done it, but I think this fact is indeed fascinating and works well for a flat earth debate)

This is why people believe they went around a ball, when really they just went around in a big circle.

So what’s the center of the circle is the arctic?

So why don’t I fly over Alaska and Russia on the way to Japan?

https://www.arcticcentre.org/loader.aspx?id=6e6f19bb-babc-4b49-a833-394ce36923df
 What about the distances between say, Argentina and South Africa? In a map like the one you are suggesting, they should be very, very far apart, maybe twice the distance they are on a globe. Why don’t airline flight times take this into account?

You said the sun is smaller and closer to earth.

How close? Will I hit it if I fly in an airplane?

What laws govern this spiraling inward and outward of this sun?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 03:02:07 AM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #209 on: August 25, 2020, 02:56:26 AM »
All great points that I don’t know the answers to! I regret starting this as I dont have all the answers, PM me if you want and I could point you in the direction of people that would know the answers to these (if you care at all)

The core of the conspiracy is that it takes belief in the word of men to accept a heliocentric world, where a geocentric is based on what we actually observe. There’s a million points that would take years to go over. (Haven’t even touched on the physical nature of water is to maintain it’s level) It doesn’t bend.

I back other conspiracies as well  ::) I truly respect you and the banta!

Shalom.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 03:10:27 AM by Suit Up! »