Author Topic: Bryan Herman of round earth and vaccines  (Read 18142 times)

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
Re: Bryan Herman of round earth and vaccines
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2020, 03:05:03 PM »
yea but they usually focus their teaching efforts on the pigeons at the park instead of 217,000 impressionable teens

Watitdo

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2020, 03:08:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
focus
[close]
Why are you trying to censor people bro? Bryan is free to question the shape of the earth and I’m free to question how much air in between his ears. Or maybe it’s not air, it’s yogurt? There are many possibilities you should keep an open mind
[close]
its cause tony is a flat earther himself
also i just lost numerous brain cells looking at all the shit on his story. you'd think the boss would roast his dumbass, unless he's the same as herm

What Tony? Tony Hawk?

Can't believe people think Earth is flat.

I'm surprised a big name hasn't got sick with Covid yet and a made big Instagram post.

fs180

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -267
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2020, 03:10:30 PM »
Earth is round and a vacc can safe your life kids, but nonetheless There is some really dumb shit in vaccansies that doesnt need to be there. Wondering why so many absurd views come from america, the country where its actually hard to not die from Diabetes and your politicans think thats the way to go. Lots of people are actual sheeps, eating everything up they are getting taught by someone who doesnt know shit. But that on both sides, the Tin foil heads and the my country wouldnt lie like kills millions of people but wouldnt do it for any reason but greed and power people.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1110
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2020, 03:12:20 PM »
He's already been a conspiracy theorist, surprised people are just catching on now. I specifically remember an old Thrasher interview for Made 2 where he discussed JFK, pizzagate, and how he believes Hilary Clinton and George Soros are eating children at Bohemian Grove. Wild stuff, here it is:

https://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/bryan-herman-made-chapter-2-interview/

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2020, 03:13:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
focus
[close]
Why are you trying to censor people bro? Bryan is free to question the shape of the earth and I’m free to question how much air in between his ears. Or maybe it’s not air, it’s yogurt? There are many possibilities you should keep an open mind
[close]
its cause tony is a flat earther himself
also i just lost numerous brain cells looking at all the shit on his story. you'd think the boss would roast his dumbass, unless he's the same as herm
[close]

What Tony? Tony Hawk?

Can't believe people think Earth is flat.

I'm surprised a big name hasn't got sick with Covid yet and a made big Instagram post.
tonysoprano, a dude i was quoting

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2020, 03:16:07 PM »
Ya'll realize if you're calling him a nut you're just being worse than somebody freely posting their opinion.
Regardless of what you believe, I'm sure nobody has done the math themselves or actually researches politicians in their free time. I have and do, and I've found more bad than good, but I'm not saying the Earth is flat.

Also, this world is extremely corrupt already, so many of the conspiracy is built on taking what is knowledgeably corrupt and expounding on that. So if you're so defensive about conspiracy theories then maybe do enough research to prove these people wrong next time instead of just assuming their stupid and immediately getting angry.

Spaced Cadet

• Rep: 113
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2020, 03:19:53 PM »
Sometimes I think about what the world would be like if the types of people who obsess over the absolute dumbest, nonsensical, half-brained, conspiracy theories spent an iota of the same energy and time toward something actually good and beneficial to society.

So many "conspiracy" level atrocities are being carried out by the same people they elect, buy goods from, work for, etc. right in front of them but they are blind to it. They can't see the forest for the trees. They latch on to an idea that helps fill in the blanks for what they can't understand, because not understanding is far more terrifying.

The total wack job theorists are obviously bad but to me the worst of the conspiracy theorist types is probably the casual social media skeptics like Herman probably is. A large problem with social media today is it not only presents these ideas to quell their existing fears and insecurities but it also does so easily and conveniently, requiring very little effort or additional research. Someone like Herman can put no effort toward critically thinking about.... well anything and be presented with dog shit theories like shown here and say "Holy shit, man. That makes so much fucking sense. That shit's wild. How do people not know about this???"

It's kind of crazy that in a world where so much information is so readily available so many have decided to put little to no effort in even trying to decipher it and to instead fabricate their own. Meanwhile real atrocities plague the earth right in front of them. Shit's wild.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2020, 03:22:12 PM »
Earth is round and a vacc can safe your life kids, but nonetheless There is some really dumb shit in vaccansies that doesnt need to be there. Wondering why so many absurd views come from america, the country where its actually hard to not die from Diabetes and your politicans think thats the way to go. Lots of people are actual sheeps, eating everything up they are getting taught by someone who doesnt know shit. But that on both sides, the Tin foil heads and the my country wouldnt lie like kills millions of people but wouldnt do it for any reason but greed and power people.

i don't trust you on vaccines, as you can't spell vaccines.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2020, 03:25:45 PM »
Ya'll realize if you're calling him a nut you're just being worse than somebody freely posting their opinion.
Regardless of what you believe, I'm sure nobody has done the math themselves or actually researches politicians in their free time. I have and do, and I've found more bad than good, but I'm not saying the Earth is flat.

Also, this world is extremely corrupt already, so many of the conspiracy is built on taking what is knowledgeably corrupt and expounding on that. So if you're so defensive about conspiracy theories then maybe do enough research to prove these people wrong next time instead of just assuming their stupid and immediately getting angry.

hey dipshit, it's on them to prove to us what they're saying, not for us to waste our fucking time trying to correct all the stupid bullshit that flow from their mouths

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2020, 03:28:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i don't trust you on vaccines, as you can't spell vaccines.

vaccansies is the meal u have ur vaccines with

Spaced Cadet

• Rep: 113
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2020, 03:29:02 PM »

Saying the Earth is flat is not an opinion. It is simply false. If anyone can say literally anything and it has to be respected as an opinion then I guess I can say your a pedophile and you should respect my opinion. And no I will do no research and or listen to you... because your a pedophile.

bgod17666

• Rep: -7
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2020, 03:38:55 PM »
Spend any decent amount of time between Apple Valley and Yucca and you'd be surprised if he didn't think this shit.

exactly what I was gonna say

doublesteveburger

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2020, 03:41:50 PM »
gonna be pretty hard to flip his POV huh hahahahaha fuck yeah

PeanutGallery

• Rep: 3
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2020, 03:43:06 PM »
You should never meet your heroes is evolving into you should never follow your heroes on social media.

Couldn't of said this any better.
Will always think of Appleyard a bit different now with his share button usage on ig.
Shame.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 121
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2020, 03:44:24 PM »
A guy who literally based his career around being stoned 24/7 believes the earth is flat?
Well I never ...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2020, 03:46:46 PM »
freedom of speech is essential!! Unless you use it to denounce misinformation then it's bad! My kid is going to die of mumps!

(there's a million things to not trust the govt with... policing... 'cancer alley' type shit... record deportations... fracking... both sides of the gun contro debate... housing market... foreign wars... and you pick the vaccines?)
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2020, 03:48:02 PM »

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2020, 03:50:21 PM »
The thing that gets me about flat earth is them being like “don’t trust the media”. Like ok can I trust my own eyes? Is that acceptable? Fucking kooks, next they’ll say it’s a conspiracy that the sky is blue or that there’s sand on the beach.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2020, 03:52:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

hey dipshit, it's on them to prove to us what they're saying, not for us to waste our fucking time trying to correct all the stupid bullshit that flow from their mouths
This is my point...
It's not their job to convince you, although he did provide links you could have clicked and debunked the information yourself if you felt it important enough to post on the internet about and need everyone to know what you think.
Otherwise, it's up to YOU to filter information through your brain and determine whether it's worth your time.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2020, 03:54:31 PM »
I mean he looks like a dude that would yell at you from a freeway off ramp about the earth being flat.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2020, 03:55:55 PM »
Expand Quote
WTF is wrong with most of these goons? I'm not going to put anyone on a pedestal but Jesus fucking racist dog tits, everyone who quote's these Qanon bullshit conspiracies are dumb, I'd rather beat my head against the corner of a wall then listen or give them my two seconds of time.
[close]

I'm sure you just gave more than 2 seconds of your time by typing this hahahaah, clown. get off SLAP and never come to santa ana
Why?! Fuck are you going to do?! Take that tough guy shit and shove it up your ass kook, I've fucked dude's like you on the daily in prison.
Dueces Bitch's

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2020, 04:01:47 PM »
If birdshit was brains, Herman would have a clean cage. People think Herman is smart because he got "rich" off of St. Archer, but even the way he made it sound, it seems like he just decided to throw $25,000 at it and it turned out well for him. Thats cool, but there was little to no business intuition in the decision. A broken clock is right twice a day. Further more, all the bullshit he seems to be pumping money into these days seems pretty damn dumb, and and I would not be shocked to see him broke again in a few years.
Point is, guy is an idiot, not entirely shocked.
Remember they don't believe birds aren't real too, 🤣 it's no joke neither.
Dueces Bitch's

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2020, 04:03:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
WTF is wrong with most of these goons? I'm not going to put anyone on a pedestal but Jesus fucking racist dog tits, everyone who quote's these Qanon bullshit conspiracies are dumb, I'd rather beat my head against the corner of a wall then listen or give them my two seconds of time.
[close]

I'm sure you just gave more than 2 seconds of your time by typing this hahahaah, clown. get off SLAP and never come to santa ana
[close]
Why?! Fuck are you going to do?! Take that tough guy shit and shove it up your ass kook, I've fucked dude's like you on the daily in prison.
Don't forget to use the anklet.

GoldenGateHeights

• Rep: 16
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2020, 04:23:20 PM »
It's so hard to work in healthcare whilst still being a skater right now, but I honestly should not shocked that high school dropouts fall for stuff like this.

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2020, 04:33:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
This is my point...
It's not their job to convince you, although he did provide links you could have clicked and debunked the information yourself if you felt it important enough to post on the internet about and need everyone to know what you think.
Otherwise, it's up to YOU to filter information through your brain and determine whether it's worth your time.

you're saying you want a dialogue to exist between idiots and the informed and i'm saying that i don't - i don't want the uninformed to exist

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2020, 04:36:10 PM »
Expand Quote
You should never meet your heroes is evolving into you should never follow your heroes on social media.
[close]

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 84
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2020, 04:39:22 PM »
Yes because reposting some silly stuff on insta means you fully believe it.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2020, 04:40:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2020, 04:41:05 PM »
Yes because reposting some silly stuff on insta means you fully believe it.

irony isn't an option with these types. if you're saying he posted it for comedy purposes, then he sucks at comedy

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2020, 04:42:52 PM »
irony is having a herm avatar and flipping hard against the herm