Author Topic: Bryan Herman of round earth and vaccines  (Read 18140 times)

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1059
Re: Bryan Herman of round earth and vaccines
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2020, 09:32:40 PM »
This was an odd stretch haha

Par for the course when the same series of stories has anti vax and flat earth content

Colin Robinson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 57
  • energy vampire
« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2020, 10:00:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Did Nyjah and Herman even graduate 10 grades combined?
[close]

I'd imagine both these jagoffs talk like Ricky

Even Ricky isn’t stupid enough to believe in a flat earth, no matter how many 6 paper joints. These guys are drunk as fuck blackout Mr. Lahey stupid.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2020, 10:24:11 PM »
Bryan Herman....why?
You used to soar up
in the sky
Your hardflips so good
I can't deny
I look to you for guidance
to read this news, oh my
Tonight I lay in bed and cry
and all I can say is
Bryan Herman...why?

Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

vhsfisheye

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2020, 10:25:57 PM »
man hermans really losing it, I hope boss can show him he fucking up

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2020, 11:23:54 PM »
You just hate to see it.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2020, 11:31:11 PM »
I'm sure some of them just post that shit to get a reaction of people. If I had a shit load of followers id post all kinds of dumb shit just to fuck with people

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2020, 12:31:49 AM »
haha 3 pages of dudes pretending to be bummed that a desert trailer park middeschool drop out is posting uninformed bullshit. classic lets make it 30 pages fellas

that being said dudes been one of the best since this is skateboarding. this horsehockey doesnt effect me i just want to see that dude skate flat.

free max b

Welp, you guys heard him. we gotta shut it down. you cant possibly care about a thing besides someone's tricks. petes figured it all out.
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2020, 02:51:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Earth is round and a vacc can safe your life kids, but nonetheless There is some really dumb shit in vaccansies that doesnt need to be there. Wondering why so many absurd views come from america, the country where its actually hard to not die from Diabetes and your politicans think thats the way to go. Lots of people are actual sheeps, eating everything up they are getting taught by someone who doesnt know shit. But that on both sides, the Tin foil heads and the my country wouldnt lie like kills millions of people but wouldnt do it for any reason but greed and power people.
[close]

i don't trust you on vaccines, as you can't spell vaccines.

So you dont trust people that arent native english speakers?

Wonder how many of you people are deep inside butt hurt that you never made it in skateboarding, thats why every pro without a college degrea is an airhead just so their ability to skate is reasonable. Wonder how many of you want free speach but will bash on everyone that hasnt your views.
Wonder how many of you grew up rich with always a fallback created by your daddy whos a lawyer or something, so you never ever considered to fully dedicate your life to skateboarding. Shut the fuck up you are not Smart.

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2020, 04:02:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Even Ricky isn’t stupid enough to believe in a flat earth, no matter how many 6 paper joints. These guys are drunk as fuck blackout Mr. Lahey stupid.

I could see Randy believing in flat earth

I hope someone tell Herman the difference between conspiracies and bullshit

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2020, 05:32:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Earth is round and a vacc can safe your life kids, but nonetheless There is some really dumb shit in vaccansies that doesnt need to be there. Wondering why so many absurd views come from america, the country where its actually hard to not die from Diabetes and your politicans think thats the way to go. Lots of people are actual sheeps, eating everything up they are getting taught by someone who doesnt know shit. But that on both sides, the Tin foil heads and the my country wouldnt lie like kills millions of people but wouldnt do it for any reason but greed and power people.
[close]

[close]

Wonder how many of you people are deep inside butt hurt that you never made it in skateboarding, thats why every pro without a college degrea is an airhead just so their ability to skate is reasonable. Wonder how many of you want free speach but will bash on everyone that hasnt your views.
Wonder how many of you grew up rich with always a fallback created by your daddy whos a lawyer or something, so you never ever considered to fully dedicate your life to skateboarding. Shut the fuck up you are not Smart.

But free speech like totally allows me to bash on other people’s free speech. One of the beautiful parts of free speech

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2020, 05:46:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Haha fuck you, I wish! I bet more people are like me and grew up in the hood, got out, but are still fucking broke.

Why did you flip out so quick when he pointed out your misspelling? Calm down.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2020, 07:04:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I could see Randy believing in flat earth

I hope someone tell Herman the difference between conspiracies and bullshit
Oh I know Ricky isn't that dumb, point I'm making is the dialogue between Nyjah and Brian would probably sound similar. Lots of grammatical errors and pauses with mix matched sayings.
Such gems include
Gorilla see, Gorilla do....
Atoadaso
Bagminton
Denial and error

You get the point between the buffoonery of posting random Karen meme's and quasi flatearth shit I believe most skaters  especially Pro's are dumb as bricks.
Dueces Bitch's

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2020, 07:18:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Haha fuck you, I wish! I bet more people are like me and grew up in the hood, got out, but are still fucking broke.

Why did you flip out so quick when he pointed out your misspelling? Calm down.

I like the thought that Americans are actively fighting against dying from diabetes.   That’s like some beautiful Cold War era propaganda making peasants feel grateful that they are starving otherwise they might get a case of the Sugars like us

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2020, 08:07:31 AM »
Take a seat, sheeple. Herm Dawg has a lesson for you.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2020, 08:18:24 AM »

• Rep: -30
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2020, 08:20:20 AM »
Ya'll realize if you're calling him a nut you're just being worse than somebody freely posting their opinion.

You're fucking stupid.

George Cantstandya

• Rep: -5
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2020, 08:26:23 AM »
Some of these pros are trying to take back the word "person". let them

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2020, 08:39:46 AM »
LOL tell me moooore!

Oh lord.

Hey Herm read my mind with this one:

It's not at all that I live with my pops who's over 60 and has pre-existing conditions. It's definitely not that I'm mortified of him preventably dying alone with a tube in his throat. And it's absolutely not that I'm heartbroken by the thought of his elderly theas and theos not being able to attend his funeral to say goodbye!

I just don't wanna look uncool in the crowds!

It's a (shame / good we are seeing it and can't ignore) that all these pros who made a living off of being teenagers are blowing it. No surprises - but it's really fucked up that they have hundreds of thousands of impressionable kids who look at their instagram pages and see bullshit like this and inevitably think damn if Herm says this then I guess it's the truth!

neckbeard

• Rep: -64
« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2020, 08:58:32 AM »
Thread title should be changed to Bryan Herman ON truth. Some people are so afraid of the truth they will do mental somersaults to avoid it. The thing that's really scary is that people like the average brainwashed Slap poster are allowed to vote and reproduce. SMH. If the earth isn't flat, why can I drive down the highway at 60 mph for miles and see straight ahead of me? The earth doesn't curve away out of sight at any point during that. And vaccines have been proven time and again to have contaminants that cause autism and other problems. I'm not going to inject my baby with life-saving medicines when the libs are doing it and look how their babies turn out: liberal. Liberalism is the real disease. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Let me know when you can nollie inward heel as good as Herman then we can talk. LMAO

Watitdo

« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2020, 09:37:49 AM »
All these homies are not true conspiracy theorists, they're really absolutists.

For example Herman's favorite IG page @spread da truth could be run by the CIA but Herman would never ponder that because he absolutely believes everything on that page is real, the absolute truth.

Herman, Nyjah, Jeremey, and all the rest of them are absolute thinkers. They don't question their conspiracy theories. They think they have the absolute answer and stop there.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 585
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2020, 09:46:11 AM »
Thread title should be changed to Bryan Herman ON truth. Some people are so afraid of the truth they will do mental somersaults to avoid it. The thing that's really scary is that people like the average brainwashed Slap poster are allowed to vote and reproduce. SMH. If the earth isn't flat, why can I drive down the highway at 60 mph for miles and see straight ahead of me? The earth doesn't curve away out of sight at any point during that. And vaccines have been proven time and again to have contaminants that cause autism and other problems. I'm not going to inject my baby with life-saving medicines when the libs are doing it and look how their babies turn out: liberal. Liberalism is the real disease. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Let me know when you can nollie inward heel as good as Herman then we can talk. LMAO

If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2020, 09:55:43 AM »
weed is a hell of a drug

fs180

« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2020, 10:01:21 AM »
So you are telling me they are absolute thinkers and you arent when you talk about them being wrong? america kills  people in the middle east like flies and spreads Propaganda of unreasonable terrorism twoards them, youve looted your own country, brought slaves from africa to work for yall, Nazi Killed like a million jews 80 years ago, russia just recently toxicated the biggest enemy of putin, unhealthy food is cheaper than healthy food, cigarettes and Alkohol are legal but people have to got to prison for weed and you are telling me questioning what you are being taught is a Sign of stupidity? He might not be right with the earth being flat, its actually easy physics why you cant see a curve while driving, but actually im fucking bad at physics so how would i even know? Im not pretending to know the answers to every question.

Here in europe you see more commercials about spending your summer holidays somewhere like croatia, spain, greece or south france and politicans are praying you do so because of the economy, but At the same time more and more people get infected and they act worried, like as if people couldnt just stay home 1 summer. You are an idiot if you travel these days but please travel so our economy wont crash.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 10:09:21 AM by fs180 »

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #113 on: August 22, 2020, 10:07:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How come only stupid people use that “play stupid games...” line?

waffle

• Rep: 125
« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2020, 10:31:20 AM »
So you are telling me they are absolute thinkers and you arent when you talk about them being wrong? america kills  people in the middle east like flies and spreads Propaganda of unreasonable terrorism twoards them, youve looted your own country, brought slaves from africa to work for yall, Nazi Killed like a million jews 80 years ago, russia just recently toxicated the biggest enemy of putin, unhealthy food is cheaper than healthy food, cigarettes and Alkohol are legal but people have to got to prison for weed and you are telling me questioning what you are being taught is a Sign of stupidity? He might not be right with the earth being flat, its actually easy physics why you cant see a curve while driving, but actually im fucking bad at physics so how would i even know? Im not pretending to know the answers to every question.

Here in europe you see more commercials about spending your summer holidays somewhere like croatia, spain, greece or south france and politicans are praying you do so because of the economy, but At the same time more and more people get infected and they act worried, like as if people couldnt just stay home 1 summer. You are an idiot if you travel these days but please travel so our economy wont crash.

I recognize that you just had a textbook-projection outburst at someone correcting your spelling but I’ll give it a stab. (To be honest your spelling isn’t an issue, it’s more your incoherent structure but I’ll regress).

In America, the items I hooded are often themselves items of conspiracy. Eg, a significant number of the “truthers” who believe in a flat earth also believe that the Holocaust was a lie, that Jews run the world, that Russia and Trump are trying to save the world from pedos, etc.

That is to say, the very people you’re defending are themselves calling out your obvious facts as lies.

The real irony of the “sheeple” wars is that more people these days are exposed to conspiracies than not. More people watch YouTube videos than do produce their own content, whether that content be actual research, blog posts, software, whatever - more people consume than create. So whom are the sheep? The ones regurgitating what they heard on the worlds most popular podcast (Joe Rogan)? Or the ones to deep in their grad school thesis to give it a listen? The biggest demographic of QAnon followers are boomers - how many of them are producing content vs blindly following what they hear?

The reality today in America is that the average conspiracy theorist is undereducated as compared to their peers and unfulfilled intellectually. Ask the next person you meet talking about qanon to add two fractions, they’ll be lost. Ask them about the details of US/Russian geopolitical relations, and they’ll have it all solved. Conspiracy theories provide them with a way to ignore their lot in life.

You say you’re not American, so I’ll excuse you from knowing any subtleties or context around what you wrote. But consider reserving your (clearly emotional) opinion for things you know about/have experienced yourself.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2020, 10:59:30 AM »
This is legit the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on slap, and there’s been a lottt of dumb shit posted here

Technique

« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2020, 11:07:55 AM »
How about this: pro skaters aren't allowed to have instagram. That way we at least wouldn't have to witness all of that cringe. I'm sure Wes Kremer has plenty idiotic thoughts and opinions, and I'm glad nobody's exposed to them.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2020, 11:21:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

How come only stupid people use that “play stupid games...” line?
And what the fuck does his nollie inward heel have to do with fucking science??? I hate people so much.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2020, 11:46:35 AM »
Expand Quote
haha 3 pages of dudes pretending to be bummed that a desert trailer park middeschool drop out is posting uninformed bullshit. classic lets make it 30 pages fellas

that being said dudes been one of the best since this is skateboarding. this horsehockey doesnt effect me i just want to see that dude skate flat.

free max b
[close]

Welp, you guys heard him. we gotta shut it down. you cant possibly care about a thing besides someone's tricks. petes figured it all out.

I don't even like Pete but I'm with him on this one.

fs180

« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2020, 12:02:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I recognize that you just had a textbook-projection outburst at someone correcting your spelling but I’ll give it a stab. (To be honest your spelling isn’t an issue, it’s more your incoherent structure but I’ll regress).

In America, the items I hooded are often themselves items of conspiracy. Eg, a significant number of the “truthers” who believe in a flat earth also believe that the Holocaust was a lie, that Jews run the world, that Russia and Trump are trying to save the world from pedos, etc.

That is to say, the very people you’re defending are themselves calling out your obvious facts as lies.

The real irony of the “sheeple” wars is that more people these days are exposed to conspiracies than not. More people watch YouTube videos than do produce their own content, whether that content be actual research, blog posts, software, whatever - more people consume than create. So whom are the sheep? The ones regurgitating what they heard on the worlds most popular podcast (Joe Rogan)? Or the ones to deep in their grad school thesis to give it a listen? The biggest demographic of QAnon followers are boomers - how many of them are producing content vs blindly following what they hear?

The reality today in America is that the average conspiracy theorist is undereducated as compared to their peers and unfulfilled intellectually. Ask the next person you meet talking about qanon to add two fractions, they’ll be lost. Ask them about the details of US/Russian geopolitical relations, and they’ll have it all solved. Conspiracy theories provide them with a way to ignore their lot in life.

You say you’re not American, so I’ll excuse you from knowing any subtleties or context around what you wrote. But consider reserving your (clearly emotional) opinion for things you know about/have experienced yourself.

Im not defending every conspirancy theorist on the Planet what are you talking about? Bryan Herman never shared a link to a Website talking about aliens or child eating rich people. As far as i can tell, you are putting everyone that questions something under one rug as a stupid conspirancy theorist.
To me thats as dangerous as boomer on Facebook spreading lies over the internet. Let the man think what he wants as long as he isnt clearly hurting anyone or clearly out of his mind in seek of Help.

I dont Think skateboarders shouldnt have an Instagram, thatd the dumbest shit ive ever heard. Toxic fans making fun or cancelling anyone after they show their thoughts is the real problem here. Hiding on a internet forum bashing on mental Problems, calling people fat and untalented. This place is one of the reasons I slowly lose interest in skate Gossip. Shits a big Kindergarten of unsuccesful skateboarders acting smart stable and like actual good skateboarders which they are not.