Author Topic: Dogs  (Read 13603 times)

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -62
Re: Dogs
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2020, 10:24:32 PM »

Just adopted this beast. She's a good girl.

Trashcon

• Rep: 38
« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2020, 10:44:36 AM »

Just adopted this beast. She's a good girl.

Deserves all the tennis balls. You take good care of her. Keep that smile on her face.

rupertspupkin

• Rep: 11
« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2020, 01:48:34 PM »
Does anyone in here feed raw? Been thinking about switching to it but it seems mad expensive.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2020, 02:21:30 PM »
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

nosy neighbors complaining bout this noisy fragrance

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 111
« Reply #154 on: July 22, 2020, 03:16:32 PM »
Does anyone in here feed raw? Been thinking about switching to it but it seems mad expensive.

I do, yeah. Up until my dog was about 2 he always had stomach issues. I tried to feed him the best kibble I could find but he would have diarrhea about 50% of the time. I switched him to a raw diet and his issues went away literally overnight. He's been on it for 10 years and in addition to having no issues with his digestion (with the exception of any time he's been sick), he's incredibly healthy for being 12 and people are often surprised by his age.

That said, it's mad expensive.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Wheelbyte

• Rep: -11
« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2020, 09:07:46 PM »

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2020, 04:47:02 AM »
my wife wants to feed our dogs raw, but corona has made it very hard to get second-grade venison (dogs are allergic to anything else)

El Fapinator

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -259
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2020, 05:33:51 PM »
I know it sounds whack but I feed my dog hunt of the wild grain free venison sometimes with pumpkin guts and last nights baked chicken or turkey.
Dueces Bitch's

Monkey_Mcpott

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1415
  • Go buy a Pat Burke board!
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2020, 09:17:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Dogs are Awesome! I have a 7 year old Pit/Huskie mix that's been a great house dog. There's a certain attitude that dogs have when they only know the indoor life and tend to be very spoiled. My dog still hates tap water and knows the difference because we would only give her bottled water when she was a puppy. As far as food I use Taste of the Wild. Its pretty expensive but it has some of the best ingredients out there and use flax seed oil sometimes with the food to brighten up her coat. The only downfall to any dog that's even remotely mixed with husky is the insane amount of shedding they do. You'll have to swiffer your house daily and get her groomed to avoid constant piles of hairs all over the house. Dogs are more than pets, they become family and should be treated with great care and not just left out alone in a backyard.

[close]

Omg, I dont remember this post. Those that have seen me post my dog here and there know how much I loved my dog. Ughh I miss her  :'(

Happy international dog day to all you guys. I ended making a zine recently with a few skaters talking about their dogs. I coincidentally ended up using this same pic I posted here 5 years ago. Let me know if you guys would want one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEW9HACFUwI/?igshid=1jioc5em7zmsk