Poll

Are you a slob or a clean freak?

I am such an fucking unorganized slob, that it affects the people who are unfortunate enough to be around me.
12 (23.5%)
All of my ducks HAVE to be in a row, or my blood pressure increases to levels that lead to my early demise.
13 (25.5%)
Grey area
26 (51%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Voting closed: August 26, 2020, 04:35:38 PM

Author Topic: Are you a slob or a clean freak?  (Read 1625 times)

layzieyez

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1481
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Are you a slob or a clean freak?
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2020, 03:22:35 PM »
My wife will ask me to focus on a certain area if it's getting too much for her, but I will also joke with her if her own stuff is getting wild.

There are certain things like bathrooms and plumbing that I take care of that she normally doesn't like to do, and she tackles the kitchen/dining room which I try to keep up with ultimately she is much better at.

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2020, 12:28:43 PM »
i like to stay clean-ish but it's more like I clean up real good, slob out for a month until everything goes to shit, and then clean it all up again

Angela86

• Rep: 0
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2020, 12:32:28 PM »
hahaha honestly clean freak

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2020, 04:15:35 AM »
Though it doesn't happen as often as I'd like, women visit my apartment on a regular enough basis that I keep the place clean.

Daily stuff like dishes, putting stuff back, folding clothes, and then a thorough cleanse on sundays (vacuum, swiffer, wipe down everything in kitchen, no crumbs on the stove, then scrub toilet and clean everything in bathroom).

I live in a studio so it's pretty easy and it's become a zen like routine for me. Highly recommend. Or don't, fuck it, some ladies are probably into the slob shit.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes