Author Topic: Anthony Huber RIP  (Read 19377 times)

Frank and Fred

Re: Anthony Huber RIP
« Reply #330 on: September 02, 2020, 08:36:08 PM »
That wasn’t a girl. It was a guy who identifies as a girl and was brandishing a bazooka. Do your research sheeple.  Figured I’d beat the idiots to their defense.

So a trans-identified individual? Some of the most vulnerable people in society. Who's the sheeple here? You seem to be falling in line nicely with your bigotry.

Squidbeeksmuth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -297
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #331 on: September 02, 2020, 09:54:11 PM »
Expand Quote
That wasn’t a girl. It was a guy who identifies as a girl and was brandishing a bazooka. Do your research sheeple.  Figured I’d beat the idiots to their defense.
[close]

So a trans-identified individual? Some of the most vulnerable people in society. Who's the sheeple here? You seem to be falling in line nicely with your bigotry.

I also heard it was a guy that was in the middle of transitioning to female so you better bring a better argument to the table home boi.
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 521
« Reply #332 on: September 03, 2020, 12:33:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I also heard it was a guy that was in the middle of transitioning to female so you better bring a better argument to the table home boi.
i heard it was an old Heath graphic in the middle of transitioning to a new Raybourn graphic
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #333 on: September 03, 2020, 03:03:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Don’t forget the weapon of mass destruction. Kids with bazookas these days. And the bazooka was bought from Epstein’s island and had an antifa logo. Right?  You idiots suck so badly and are going to be the downfall of this nation with your stupidity.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
« Reply #334 on: September 03, 2020, 05:44:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Don’t forget the weapon of mass destruction. Kids with bazookas these days. And the bazooka was bought from Epstein’s island and had an antifa logo. Right?  You idiots suck so badly and are going to be the downfall of this nation with your stupidity.

Drink some camomile tea and take a nap. Relax everything will be fine.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #335 on: September 03, 2020, 05:49:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

It’s funny because even your dissing is unoriginal. It’s like you guys are zombies  or under hypnosis of some form.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 04:28:51 AM by mtvic »

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #336 on: September 03, 2020, 07:58:55 AM »
its absolutely disugsting that in 2020 white supremacist nazis have become so emboldened and popular that we have to deal with them spouting their bullshit even on a skateboarding website. and its even got so bad that theyre just straight up praising mass shooters. mods just close this goddamn thread because they're just going to keep spouting their bullshit and straight up disrespecting a skateboarder who died trying to stop a gunman.
Yeah let’s roll this up, it’s not going anywhere good anymore

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #337 on: September 03, 2020, 04:57:47 PM »
Expand Quote
its absolutely disugsting that in 2020 white supremacist nazis have become so emboldened and popular that we have to deal with them spouting their bullshit even on a skateboarding website. and its even got so bad that theyre just straight up praising mass shooters. mods just close this goddamn thread because they're just going to keep spouting their bullshit and straight up disrespecting a skateboarder who died trying to stop a gunman.
[close]
Yeah let’s roll this up, it’s not going anywhere good anymore

Especially not with a dumbass like you constantly posting

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #338 on: September 03, 2020, 05:00:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
It’s funny because even your dissing in unoriginal. It’s like you guys are zombie it’s or under hypnosis of some form.

Seriously? You? The "this is what I'm supposed to think now" starter pack guy?

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #339 on: September 03, 2020, 05:01:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
It’s funny because even your dissing in unoriginal. It’s like you guys are zombie it’s or under hypnosis of some form.
Also chamomile isn't a diss it's currently my favorite tea.

That and chrysanthemum

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #340 on: September 04, 2020, 04:35:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

That and chrysanthemum
Your responses to everything is in lockstep with the majority of idiots who will defend trumpism and white nationalism and when backed into a corner instead of being a man and saying something like: “yeah I was wrong” you will come up with the conservative troll responses of “don’t be so angry, try this...”  or some whataboutism that has nothing to do with the topic. This Kyle kid is a piece of shit, he had no business at the protest with an illegal weapon and he sure as shit didn’t have to kill anyone. The earlier video of him beating up a girl just helps define his character: to the vast majority of people that video demonstrates his inability to know right from wrong, but for you guys it’s just something you’ll gloss over or lie to justify. It’s very disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. Don’t feel a need to respond, you literally have nothing of substance to add here.  This will certainly be my last post on this topic.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #341 on: September 04, 2020, 05:05:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

That and chrysanthemum
[close]
Your responses to everything is in lockstep with the majority of idiots who will defend trumpism and white nationalism and when backed into a corner instead of being a man and saying something like: “yeah I was wrong” you will come up with the conservative troll responses of “don’t be so angry, try this...”  or some whataboutism that has nothing to do with the topic. This Kyle kid is a piece of shit, he had no business at the protest with an illegal weapon and he sure as shit didn’t have to kill anyone. The earlier video of him beating up a girl just helps define his character: to the vast majority of people that video demonstrates his inability to know right from wrong, but for you guys it’s just something you’ll gloss over or lie to justify. It’s very disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. Don’t feel a need to respond, you literally have nothing of substance to add here.  This will certainly be my last post on this topic.

Except I never defended anyone did I Copernicus?

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #342 on: September 04, 2020, 09:10:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

he can take a punch like a man since he is,biologically, a man.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #343 on: September 04, 2020, 09:29:45 AM »
anyone who claims Kyle was attacked and was defending himself is ignoring logic.

He shot a person, then people tried to stop him and disarm him, he shot them too.
Your logic means that somebody can shoot somebody and then if a bystander tries to intervene and is shot, the gunman who instigated the violence is acting in "self defence"

fuck Kyle, fuck Donald Turmp, fuck the pussy MAGA movement,  fuck Fox news, fuck the alt right and fuck the mainstream media.
It's like we re living in some alternate universe.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 521
« Reply #344 on: September 04, 2020, 08:29:22 PM »
Had a kickass meatloaf sandwich for lunch, with pickles and wholegrain mustard, on a poppyseed bun.
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Gabagoolslide

• Rep: -85
« Reply #345 on: September 04, 2020, 08:34:14 PM »
Had a kickass meatloaf sandwich for lunch, with pickles and wholegrain mustard, on a poppyseed bun.

Damn that sounds good, I’ve always thought meatloaf would go good on a pretzel bun.
Whole grain mustard is goat.
I made a turkey patty melt and had some malt vinegar potato chips with bread and butter pickles for dinner.

moneymoneymoney

« Reply #346 on: September 05, 2020, 02:57:01 AM »
dang, you guys are really treating yourself. i just ate a dry, plain bagel. RIP Anthony

thebacker

« Reply #347 on: September 05, 2020, 06:10:20 AM »
dang, you guys are really treating yourself. i just ate a dry, plain bagel. RIP Anthony
Who hurt you king

moneymoneymoney

« Reply #348 on: September 05, 2020, 02:27:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Who hurt you king

thanks for your concern. but this thread's focus should be more about Anthony Hubert, not me.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #349 on: September 05, 2020, 02:36:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm guessing you're just baiting but so it goes. I am not sure why you have a problem with Transgender people but whatever your own internal struggle they are some of the most vulnerable people to attacks, suicide, MH stress, A/D abuse etc... due to ignorance and intolerance like you exhibit.

https://transequality.org/blog/murders-of-transgender-people-in-2020-surpasses-total-for-last-year-in-just-seven-months

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #350 on: September 05, 2020, 02:46:28 PM »
I’ve never put pickles on a meatloaf sandwich but I’ll give it a go!  I’ve been buying beaver brand mustard out of the NW, I highly recommend it.  The jalape񯠩s next level

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #351 on: September 05, 2020, 06:34:20 PM »
I wonder which percentage of the incidents that were not peaceful were the result of agent provocateurs and neo-nazi/white supremacist starting shit.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/09/blm-protests/

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #352 on: September 06, 2020, 08:16:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm guessing you're just baiting but so it goes. I am not sure why you have a problem with Transgender people but whatever your own internal struggle they are some of the most vulnerable people to attacks, suicide, MH stress, A/D abuse etc... due to ignorance and intolerance like you exhibit.

https://transequality.org/blog/murders-of-transgender-people-in-2020-surpasses-total-for-last-year-in-just-seven-months

Zero problems against transgender people. What i'm saying is she could of fought him and defend herself probably better than a biologically born woman could.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #353 on: September 08, 2020, 02:38:37 PM »

To the people who are stanning for a murderer kook, keep that same energy with Gator.  ::)

fixed it for you
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Pretty Serious

« Reply #354 on: September 08, 2020, 02:42:35 PM »