Author Topic: Anthony Huber RIP  (Read 19581 times)

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Anthony Huber RIP
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2020, 09:53:03 PM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

cherry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2020, 09:54:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Hypothetically if we were debating in a room with the entire skate industry present you would have sinner and Jeremy Rogers on your side.

I would have Atiba and tony hawk.

Marinate on that for a minute
[close]

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it probably cancels its self out if the dude you're defending yourself from is also breaking curfew.

No it doesn’t

That’s like saying you were in an accident where both parties were speeding excessively.

Breaking two laws simultaneously doesn’t cancel them out

Any other aspiring slap attorneys wanna step up and take a crack at the facts?

Harry in Your Pocket

• Rep: -20
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2020, 09:58:13 PM »
The law states that a person "who is attacked" anywhere he is lawfully present has "no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm."

You should’ve googled the words before reposting them

Lots of things to flesh out on this for sure, we might have a decent picture in a few weeks. Probably won’t get many facts until the trial though.

The DA should know there’s no way they can secure a murder one conviction when he’s shooting at people trying to jump him (plenty of video proof of that).

That’s not how 1st degree murder convictions work... at all. If DA were serious about getting this kid some jail time, they’d be making manslaughter charges. Those are a hell of a lot easier to muscle through, under the circumstances.

I’m guessing the kid walks, perhaps probation.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2020, 09:58:53 PM »
Castle doctrine mainly means your home has to be invaded - meaning the saint Louis cuck familt can’t use it
... and neither can this waste of life

Get fucked Harry.

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -298
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2020, 09:59:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hypothetically if we were debating in a room with the entire skate industry present you would have sinner and Jeremy Rogers on your side.

[close]

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it probably cancels its self out if the dude you're defending yourself from is also breaking curfew.
[close]

No it doesn’t

That’s like saying you were in an accident where both parties were speeding excessively.

I'm sure there's a loop hole where he can say he was initially protecting someone's business whitch is private property? Would the curfew issue come into play then?
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Harry in Your Pocket

• Rep: -20
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2020, 10:02:48 PM »
Castle doctrine mainly means your home has to be invaded - meaning the saint Louis cuck familt can’t use it
... and neither can this waste of life

Get fucked Harry.

I’m not the kids attorney and I never said this was a castle doctrine case. I mentioned that Wisconsin is a castle doctrine state along with shall issue open carry and other gun laws tidbits.

I’ve no clue what defense he’ll have. You might be right about the castle doctrine not applying. I mentioned it as a fact for Wisconsin gun laws, that’s it...

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2020, 10:03:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No it doesn’t

[close]

I'm sure there's a loop hole where he can say he was initially protecting someone's business whitch is private properly? Would the curfew come into play then?

I’m glad you’re sure there is a loop hole. You’re really smart and have a lot of confidence. No it wouldn’t you’re absolutely right that’s why in your logic it’s a loophole. Thanks for clearing this up for me and really the entire nation at large

Side note: plus ten on your spelling of which. almost as sound as my grammar

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2020, 10:04:09 PM »
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -298
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2020, 10:06:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No it doesn’t

[close]

I'm sure there's a loop hole where he can say he was initially protecting someone's business whitch is private properly? Would the curfew come into play then?
[close]

I’m glad you’re sure there is a loop hole. You’re really smart and have a lot of confidence. No it wouldn’t you’re absolutely right that’s why in your logic it’s a loophole. Thanks for clearing this up for me and really the entire nation at large
We're done here Cherry, you fucked up.
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2020, 10:07:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No it doesn’t

[close]

[close]

[close]
We're done here Cherry, you fucked up.

We aren’t done till I say we are done look at me I’m a big man

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2020, 10:18:37 PM »
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 539
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2020, 10:24:15 PM »
What kind of teenager is that into cop shit? He was a born bootlicker.

RIP Anthony Huber.

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2020, 10:27:54 PM »
all you douchebags arguing here, need to stop. this thread should be all about honoring anthony huber. i never met him and was never even in the same state as him but i thank him for his sacrifice. i think it would be in the industry's best interest for all the board companies to give him an pro guest board and donate all the proceeds to his girlfriend, i think he left behind a kid, too.

this is too true. maybe all of our sidetracked comments could be moved elsewhere.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

lazer69

• Rep: -96
« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2020, 10:40:15 PM »
go try to harm people with guns, im sure it'll turn out well...

place is full of geniuses

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2020, 11:39:30 PM »

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2020, 11:51:52 PM »
Damn that is very sad
Watched the video on that NYTimes article someone posted earlier, and damn I don’t know what to say I’m kinda shocked. People shooting each other is something we don’t wanna see. That white supremacist kid totally lost control. Imagine carrying a gun at 17.

RIP
Imagine carrying a gun at any age, that’s some 3rd world type of shit!!! The fetishising of Guns is one of the most twisted and backwards things in the US. I don’t fucking care if it’s written on some amendments that were made when you had nothing better to resort to. Having guns doesn’t protect yourself from police brutality, just makes them even more violent towards you and have a justification. “Oh he had a gun, we feared for our life”, and if you’re not even carrying one they’ll say “we thought he had a gun” and shot you anyway because it’s a thing to normally carry guns. You’ll never win. Also would really help with all this wannabe hero’s turned into mass murderers, good guys with guns don’t exist. Abolish fucking guns, and while you are at it defund the police too.

RIP Anthony Huber who tried to stop one more trigger happy senseless coward. And fuck the cops too.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2323
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2020, 12:09:05 AM »
These mofukkas actually up on here defending the actions of the shooter?!?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2020, 12:16:09 AM »

Yes. People are now so wrapped up in their political identity that they will now bend over backwards to justify a teen, driven to a protest by his mom,  murdering people with an illegal weapon because he believed people protesting cops shooting unarmed black people are criminals.

This is not surprising, the act, nor the reactionary justification.

People have been saying for years that right-wing violence is going to become more and more prevalent, and something like this was bound to happen.

And of course, there exists people who are willing to let teenagers kill people in order for the current unequal situation to remain.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Airwrecka

• Rep: -14
  • Once you go black you never go back
« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2020, 12:31:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yes. People are now so wrapped up in their political identity that they will now bend over backwards to justify a teen, driven to a protest by his mom,  murdering people with an illegal weapon because he believed people protesting cops shooting unarmed black people are criminals.

People have been saying for years that right-wing violence is going to become more and more prevalent, and something like this was bound to happen.

And of course, there exists people who are willing to let teenagers kill people in order for the current unequal situation to remain.

Please enlighten us on what made the gun illegal?

moneymoneymoney

« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2020, 01:21:10 AM »
i wonder if Anthony Huber ever posted on here?

like i said before, i think EVERY BOARD COMPANY should give him a honorary pro board for bitch slapping an active shooter with his skateboard before keeling over. all the proceeds should go to his girlfriend and child. all you fuckers that are still arguing really need to stop. this isnt about you.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 344
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2020, 01:34:54 AM »

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2020, 01:54:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No it doesn’t

[close]

[close]

Side note: plus ten on your spelling of which. almost as sound as my grammar

Granted, I am not American. But: That's a motherfucking 17 year old walking around with an assault rifle. There are Children with deadly weapons at demonstrations. Why don't you first of all prevent that?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2020, 02:05:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

My language wasn’t exact.

It was illegal for him to have that class of firearm under the age of 18.

That’s the one bone you want to pick? The type of illegality involving the firearm?
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Airwrecka

• Rep: -14
  • Once you go black you never go back
« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2020, 02:13:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

That’s the one bone you want to pick? The type of illegality involving the firearm?

Just genuine curiosity. I come from a country where people don't shoot each other, so I don't know much about gun rights

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 314
« Reply #144 on: August 28, 2020, 02:27:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Just genuine curiosity. I come from a country where people don't shoot each other, so I don't know much about gun rights

Gun laws vary from state to state and county to county but he was underage and that AR was not licensed to him so he got the gun from someone else, illegally travelled with it into a different state with different laws, then killed two people with it. Even if that state had open carry laws he was still openly carrying it as a minor.

PlugSkullcandy

• Rep: 95
« Reply #145 on: August 28, 2020, 02:40:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Damn that is very sad
Watched the video on that NYTimes article someone posted earlier, and damn I don’t know what to say I’m kinda shocked. People shooting each other is something we don’t wanna see. That white supremacist kid totally lost control. Imagine carrying a gun at 17.

RIP
[close]
Imagine carrying a gun at any age, that’s some 3rd world type of shit!!! The fetishising of Guns is one of the most twisted and backwards things in the US. I don’t fucking care if it’s written on some amendments that were made when you had nothing better to resort to. Having guns doesn’t protect yourself from police brutality, just makes them even more violent towards you and have a justification. “Oh he had a gun, we feared for our life”, and if you’re not even carrying one they’ll say “we thought he had a gun” and shot you anyway because it’s a thing to normally carry guns. You’ll never win. Also would really help with all this wannabe hero’s turned into mass murderers, good guys with guns don’t exist. Abolish fucking guns, and while you are at it defund the police too.

RIP Anthony Huber who tried to stop one more trigger happy senseless coward. And fuck the cops too.

Totally agree.
I’m French so this whole gun culture seems really strange to me.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: August 28, 2020, 05:24:09 AM »
Trust me, I’m American and the fetishization / gun laws don’t make much more sense to me than they do to you.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #147 on: August 28, 2020, 05:38:07 AM »
Kyle Rittenhouse, the Illinois teenager accused of shooting and killing protesters in Kenosha, Wis., was charged on Thursday with six criminal counts including felony charges of first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree intentional homicide and attempted first-degree intentional homicide.

The most serious charge, first-degree intentional homicide, is punishable by life imprisonment.

thebacker

« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2020, 05:38:34 AM »
all you douchebags arguing here, need to stop. this thread should be all about honoring anthony huber. i never met him and was never even in the same state as him but i thank him for his sacrifice. i think it would be in the industry's best interest for all the board companies to give him an pro guest board and donate all the proceeds to his girlfriend, i think he left behind a kid, too.

crustynosepick

• Rep: -56
« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2020, 05:39:43 AM »
'But he's a skateboarder bro'

So were Jay Adams and Danny Way, doesn't mean I have to celebrate their hateful lives.