Author Topic: Anthony Huber RIP  (Read 19583 times)

augustmoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
Re: Anthony Huber RIP
« Reply #210 on: August 29, 2020, 01:49:36 PM »
The level of hypocrisy fully on display here is palpable. This place will spend any effort to hunt out and expose all the abusers of the skate industry. But a Marxist Leninist with a history of criminal abuse against women tries to take out a guy with a rifle, with his skateboard, and all of a sudden he's a hero and "that abuse was so long ago."

The other guy shot dead screamed the n word on camera and was a convicted and registered pedophile. The guy who stalked Kyle with a gun and nearly executed him point blank was a felon unable to legally own a gun.

But sure everyone else is brainwashed and ignorant except you guys. Lmao. Keep cancelling those boomer pro skaters for saying "faggot" in the 80s!
cool.  blame the murdered victims and not the teenage fascist murderer.  totally normal response, congrats.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

TomHagen

• Rep: -11
« Reply #211 on: August 29, 2020, 01:53:49 PM »
Expand Quote
The level of hypocrisy fully on display here is palpable. This place will spend any effort to hunt out and expose all the abusers of the skate industry. But a Marxist Leninist with a history of criminal abuse against women tries to take out a guy with a rifle, with his skateboard, and all of a sudden he's a hero and "that abuse was so long ago."

The other guy shot dead screamed the n word on camera and was a convicted and registered pedophile. The guy who stalked Kyle with a gun and nearly executed him point blank was a felon unable to legally own a gun.

But sure everyone else is brainwashed and ignorant except you guys. Lmao. Keep cancelling those boomer pro skaters for saying "faggot" in the 80s!
[close]
cool.  blame the murdered victims and not the teenage fascist murderer.  totally normal response, congrats.

Gaige Grosskreutz wanted to execute Kyle, but like most LARPing communists, he doesnt know what he's doing. He should be thankful hes not dead. Raise a gun at someone, you better be prepared to pull the trigger. Most people think this is a game; a social clout experiment to show people you're like, totally resisting fascism!

TomHagen

• Rep: -11
« Reply #212 on: August 29, 2020, 01:54:52 PM »
Imagine attacking someone holding a rifle with your skateboard. Lol!

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #213 on: August 29, 2020, 01:57:49 PM »
imagine giving your life to stop a mass murderer with whatever you happen to have in your hand because it is the right thing to do. 

you're still a bitch hiding behind a fake account.  you'd shit your pants before you stood up to someone in the real world. 

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #214 on: August 29, 2020, 02:02:40 PM »
btw your little bitch boy hero hits girls, but only when they're not looking and only when his buddies gang up on her too.

pretty on brand for a wannabe cop, tbh

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #215 on: August 29, 2020, 02:32:17 PM »
btw your little bitch boy hero hits girls, but only when they're not looking and only when his buddies gang up on her too.

pretty on brand for a wannabe cop, tbh

but he cleaned graffiti....

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #216 on: August 29, 2020, 02:43:01 PM »
Crazy, a wannabe cop is already a woman beater and a murderer before he took the oath. He already has all the characteristics of a cop on lock.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #217 on: August 29, 2020, 02:52:34 PM »
Here’s an offer for all the cop lovers- go die a hero and we’ll forget about everything wrong with you for a few days too.

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -298
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #218 on: August 29, 2020, 03:07:51 PM »
imagine giving your life to stop a mass murderer with whatever you happen to have in your hand because it is the right thing to do. 

you're still a bitch hiding behind a fake account.  you'd shit your pants before you stood up to someone in the real world.

There's a guy on the ground with gun, guy comes up to him with a hand gun in hand, guy on ground shoots his arm and watches him retreat carfully not taking any more shots, perfectly executed self defense.  Augustmoon be like massss murderer!!!! Lol

Go dunk your head under water and only come up when you wise up son.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 03:18:48 PM by Squidbeeksmuth »
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #219 on: August 29, 2020, 05:04:08 PM »
the kid had already murdered someone, genius.  he deserved to get his head bashed in before he killed anyone else. 

Kyle fan

• Rep: -16
« Reply #220 on: August 29, 2020, 05:05:36 PM »
As you know, it was confirmed on Tucker the other night that Kyle called 911 immediately after the first shooting.  Now we have video that shows him telling Gaige that he was going to the police as he was running away from the mob.

https://twitter.com/AntifaWatch2/status/1299853616757583872

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #221 on: August 29, 2020, 05:09:56 PM »
lol "confirmed on Tucker"... the bastion of truth and justice.  good one.

if the kid cared about law and order he would have turned himself into police instead of walking right past them, traveling back to his home state, and going to sleep in his own bed. 

Kyle fan

• Rep: -16
« Reply #222 on: August 29, 2020, 05:21:00 PM »
lol "confirmed on Tucker"... the bastion of truth and justice.  good one.

It was an interview with the guy who was holding his shirt on the first guy's wound.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #223 on: August 29, 2020, 05:27:04 PM »
Waka flocka ok.gif
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

robertson

• Rep: -8
« Reply #224 on: August 29, 2020, 05:30:17 PM »
I'm scared that this will be the new trend(gun violence) on both sides.  I've never seen such a far gap between left and right.  I'm a pretty centered person when it comes to beliefs, but even in this thread someone claimed that being centered is considered ALT Right.  It's so not true, I just want the best for everyone.  Nobody should be getting murdered by cops, nobody should be burning down cities, nobody should be travelling to riots with a rifle, nobody should be smacking people on the head with bike locks, nobody should be afraid because of the colour of their skin, nobody should be judging people based on the colour of their skin.... 
I know it's unrealistic, but it would be nice if people just worked as a team instead of being pitted against each other.  The media and politicians play a huge role in dividing people for their own benefit.  They've created a warzone. 
All people want is full transparency, and full accountability when it comes to policing.  They should be subject to the laws we live by as citizens.  Accountability for their actions...NO BREAKS BECAUSE OF THEIR STATUS.  If the police were truly tasked with serving and protecting the community equally, nobody would be calling for defunding.

What happened in this situation was avoidable yet tragic.  RIP Anthony. 

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 890
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #225 on: August 29, 2020, 05:39:44 PM »
I'm scared that this will be the new trend(gun violence) on both sides.  I've never seen such a far gap between left and right.  I'm a pretty centered person when it comes to beliefs, but even in this thread someone claimed that being centered is considered ALT Right.  It's so not true, I just want the best for everyone.  Nobody should be getting murdered by cops, nobody should be burning down cities, nobody should be travelling to riots with a rifle, nobody should be smacking people on the head with bike locks, nobody should be afraid because of the colour of their skin, nobody should be judging people based on the colour of their skin.... 
I know it's unrealistic, but it would be nice if people just worked as a team instead of being pitted against each other.  The media and politicians play a huge role in dividing people for their own benefit.  They've created a warzone. 
All people want is full transparency, and full accountability when it comes to policing.  They should be subject to the laws we live by as citizens.  Accountability for their actions...NO BREAKS BECAUSE OF THEIR STATUS.  If the police were truly tasked with serving and protecting the community equally, nobody would be calling for defunding.

while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -184
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #226 on: August 29, 2020, 05:44:29 PM »
RIP Anthony, if i was a NBA player instead of striking i would be going to the community i was raised and buying every single person there with a clean record fire arm training and fire arms. Instead of the criminals who don't care about their own being the majority with guns it should be the ones who DO care with the training and fire arms.

I'm not a gun nut either but the good guys in these communities are all out armed by criminals/cops and racists who would be much less ballsy in these areas if this was done.

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #227 on: August 29, 2020, 05:45:47 PM »
As you know, it was confirmed on Tucker the other night that Kyle called 911 immediately after the first shooting.  Now we have video that shows him telling Gaige that he was going to the police as he was running away from the mob.

https://twitter.com/AntifaWatch2/status/1299853616757583872

Antifa Watch? lol You do realize what it means to be anti-anti-fascist, right? Fucking bootlicker.

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 70
  • energy vampire
« Reply #228 on: August 29, 2020, 05:52:07 PM »
Kyle fan, focus your account you sick piece of shit.

At this point, someone saying “those first graders were going right for Adam Lanza, he was defending himself” on here wouldn’t even surprise me.

Go suck a rifle off and hit the trigger at the same time, fuckhead.

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #229 on: August 29, 2020, 05:54:48 PM »
the kid had already murdered someone, genius.  he deserved to get his head bashed in before he killed anyone else.

We cant exactly say how the first guy getting shot went down so I'm not gonna talk about it but it does determine everything. I don't exactly back the shooter, it's the dumbest thing in the world even thinking about guarding a business with any kind of weapon. Every single incident of that happening is bad news, it's best just to stay home and let you guys do your thing in the streets and hope we have coverage, insurance and valuables all pulled from the stores.

Classy Durag

• Rep: 62
« Reply #230 on: August 29, 2020, 06:02:55 PM »

Fax... two party system is the dumbest shit ever.

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #231 on: August 29, 2020, 06:05:46 PM »
Kyle fan, focus your account you sick piece of shit.

At this point, someone saying “those first graders were going right for Adam Lanza, he was defending himself” on here wouldn’t even surprise me.

Go suck a rifle off and hit the trigger at the same time, fuckhead.

Haha damn dude.. comparing backing up Kyle to backing up Adam Lanza is sick. You wish someone would say that on here but it is never gonna happen, I'm sure deep down you see there's a difference between the two shootings.

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 70
  • energy vampire
« Reply #232 on: August 29, 2020, 06:14:08 PM »
Fuck off.

robertson

« Reply #233 on: August 29, 2020, 06:24:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Memes are a horrible way to argue.  It doesn't mean I'm split down the middle on all issues.  I take certain things that I like from all political parties...(in Canada we have multiple).  I hated our former conservative government(we are currently run by liberals), but they had a few things that I liked.  The current Liberal parties have some things that are great and some things that are total shit.  We have a New Democratic Party that has some good ideas, and some very bad ideas.  That Meme is a prime example of trying to force people onto teams of left and right.

I base my personal ethics on a mix of all the positives that derive from each party.  I vote for who ever I think will be best for our country as a whole. 

Edit: if you think I'm implying that Anthony Huber deserved what happened to him, you are mistaken.  I just see such a divide happening in the United States right now, and quite frankly, it's scary. 

lazer69

• Rep: -96
« Reply #234 on: August 29, 2020, 06:29:25 PM »
Amazing how fast the white "Don't Tread on Me" crowd demands that people of color always comply with police.

And if you think it's great to have mobs of 17 year olds with ARs enforcing the "law", wait until that mob decides that YOU have done something wrong.

Country is fucked.

Sounds like a good argument to not abolish/defund the police
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 07:04:48 PM by lazer69 »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1395
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2020, 06:39:10 PM »
Once more the people in the back, when we say defund the police, what is meant by that is too take away the APCs and the combat shotguns and the flash bangs and the battering rams and all the surplus Army equipment that has been allocated to them to continue the pointless war on drugs. Remove those line items from the budget and then allocate that budget to different social services that can better handle the variety of issues that the police are expected to handle. No serious person is advocating simply doing away with policing all together.
unreadable trap logo

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #236 on: August 29, 2020, 06:44:46 PM »
Once more the people in the back, when we say defund the police, what is meant by that is too take away the APCs and the combat shotguns and the flash bangs and the battering rams and all the surplus Army equipment that has been allocated to them to continue the pointless war on drugs. Remove those line items from the budget and then allocate that budget to different social services that can better handle the variety of issues that the police are expected to handle. No serious person is advocating simply doing away with policing all together.

Yep. It's astonishing that people still can't just have a quick look to figure out what defunding the police actually means, yet they'll do things like search everywhere they can for "evidence" that Kyle shot in self defence.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -184
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #237 on: August 29, 2020, 06:52:44 PM »

I also can't stand when they say things like " they scream all cops are bad the but as soon as someone is shot in the head they scream for the police"

When has anyone ever gotten mad at the police for going for someone who clearly has a gun and has already clearly used it to shoot someone? If anything it's the opposite, remember the school shooting where the cop on site literally ran away ?? People are mad at UNARMED people being killed by police, not people who are brandishing and firing their guns.

robertson

« Reply #238 on: August 29, 2020, 06:55:46 PM »
That is very true.  I remember when our local police department got some sort of military style vehicle. I was dumbfounded.  I live in a quiet suburb.  Totally unnecessary, and now that they have it, they are compelled to use it.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
« Reply #239 on: August 29, 2020, 07:42:54 PM »
I'm scared that this will be the new trend(gun violence) on both sides.  I've never seen such a far gap between left and right.  I'm a pretty centered person when it comes to beliefs, but even in this thread someone claimed that being centered is considered ALT Right.  It's so not true, I just want the best for everyone.

It’s a nice sentiment, one I can relate to. It seems so level-headed and fair, not tending towards either extreme.

But the ‘center’ is only relative to the what is considered the edges of acceptable dialogue.

And in the states, that dialogue (except in the area of civil rights) has steadily drifted towards the right since the 50’s.

Your so-called ‘reasonable, centrist’ position is not stable, it drifts with the culture. And US culture is much more right-leaning than the rest of the secular world, in regards to policing, economics, wealth inequality, etc.

As the US marches rightward, so does the centrist position.

Nobody should be getting murdered by cops, nobody should be burning down cities, nobody should be travelling to riots with a rifle, nobody should be smacking people on the head with bike locks, nobody should be afraid because of the colour of their skin, nobody should be judging people based on the colour of their skin.... 

Sounds reasonable...

Yes, it is unrealistic to expect people to cooperate with a government bent on restraining them, with an economic system bent on exploiting them.

In which case, where does the solution lie?

Well, I don’t quite believe this. The function of the police is not to prevent crime or solve crime. Statistics again and again show this to be false.

People interested in policing as a career tend to be extremely authoritarian. And it attracts people who enjoy power and who can get away with using power over people they believe to be inferior.

The police have limited function, and what I believe most people want are not ‘fairer’ police (because their function is to protect wealth inequality)

They want a society where policing is not needed. Where people’s needs are taken care of.

Again, I’m not sure. This has been building for a long time. You mentioned at the very beginning of your post that you are worried about increasing gun violence in both sides.

How is this ‘centrist’? It ignores the fact that politically-motivated gun violence and murder is almost exclusively a right-wing phenomenon. Trying to spin it as ‘both sides’ is either extremely ignorant or extremely dishonest
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 08:01:46 PM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea