Author Topic: Evil Genius Video  (Read 1374 times)

Tristxn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 11
Evil Genius Video
« on: October 01, 2023, 05:57:23 PM »
New Arizona video "Evil Genius" just dropped: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zar8FizPQnw
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 04:54:52 PM by Tristxn »

neo

• Rep: 0
Re: Evil Genius Video
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 04:46:33 PM »
so aweosome

Bananaman

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 04:47:12 PM »
hell yeah that was sick

sprained_ankle

• Rep: -12
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2023, 09:33:56 AM »
Last part went hard af <3
hi,am new here

kelbywest

• Rep: 3
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2023, 11:28:47 AM »
RIP Gulch, was sick to see them playing in a skate vid

bgrebenik

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2023, 04:37:36 PM »
Tristen killed itttt

jack1

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2023, 01:37:07 PM »
bladee in the ender part >

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2023, 01:37:18 PM »
Solid crew video. Arizona's been a bit dormant lately. Hopefully more things like this come out.

leafman4000

• Rep: 30
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2023, 02:47:32 PM »
7:11 should be in the best double flips thread
I thought skaters were tough and got laid. Way off

Tristxn

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2023, 01:05:02 PM »
Super top secret Gifted Hater stream/reaction to Evil Genius: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhPpq-PQmjY&t=27s

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2023, 01:22:09 PM »
Solid crew video. Arizona's been a bit dormant lately. Hopefully more things like this come out.

Pyramid country randomly disappeared and hasn’t been putting out any videos or product. That company was a huge part of the AZ scene - I wonder what happened to them

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2023, 01:26:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pyramid country randomly disappeared and hasn’t been putting out any videos or product. That company was a huge part of the AZ scene - I wonder what happened to them
People prob either moved or not skating anymore. Ryan Lay still lives out there yeah? I'm sure he can foster something. He skates with this kid Hayden (mehcomply on ig) that I follow. Hopefully a new crop will be showcased. Need to go to the next Slow Impact event to check out the spots in Tempe.

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2023, 01:34:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
People prob either moved or not skating anymore. Ryan Lay still lives out there yeah? I'm sure he can foster something. He skates with this kid Hayden (mehcomply on ig) that I follow. Hopefully a new crop will be showcased. Need to go to the next Slow Impact event to check out the spots in Tempe.

Yeah for sure, Ryan and Hayden both rip. Hayden was in that new video Q is for cow out of LA. It just doesn’t seem like there’s many brands/homie groups out here anymore. I did enjoy the EG video and am excited to see what the next gen of kids has to offer

Tristxn

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2023, 01:52:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Slow Impact was an amazing event, you should def come to Slow Impact 2.0 if/when it happens next year. I got you on spots lol! I think Pyramid Country has taken sort of a hiatus because the filmer (Jackson) had a baby. But that might just be one factor.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2023, 01:16:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Slow Impact was an amazing event, you should def come to Slow Impact 2.0 if/when it happens next year. I got you on spots lol! I think Pyramid Country has taken sort of a hiatus because the filmer (Jackson) had a baby. But that might just be one factor.
I will take you up on that if I go! @Tristxn

Tristxn

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2023, 10:07:05 PM »
Tristen's B-Sides/Rough Cut/My War from Evil Genius just dropped: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYGMelcRYyo