Author Topic: tom penny 1993  (Read 1108 times)

moneymoneymoney

tom penny 1993
« on: September 08, 2020, 05:34:36 AM »

kingpinuser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 54
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: tom penny 1993
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 08:40:42 AM »
3 years later he's frontside flipping and shifty flipping the pyramid to flat with the full Penny kit that I cloned pretty hard.

Gabagoolslide

• Rep: -85
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 08:49:47 AM »
Glad to see this getting posted once a month since April

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 10:09:11 AM »
Switch bs flip and switch thrice were so nice. All hail.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1062
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 03:49:50 PM »
3 years later he's frontside flipping and shifty flipping the pyramid to flat with the full Penny kit that I cloned pretty hard.

I saw that whole session in person. It was after he disqualified from the preliminaries. Basically did all those tricks in the span of 30 min. I think he also had a paperback in his back pocket at one point in the day. How Penny is that?

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 04:31:45 PM »
How good is the nosestall revert/180 at 0.34. Best I've ever seen that trick look.

Is the pyramid way bigger here compared to cult footage of him fs flipping and all the over tricks over it?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1062
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 05:28:00 PM »
How good is the nosestall revert/180 at 0.34. Best I've ever seen that trick look.

Is the pyramid way bigger here compared to cult footage of him fs flipping and all the over tricks over it?

The one in 96 was 6 ft long over the top. This one looks like 9-10 ft. The kickflip over the whole thing from 411 no. 2 was huge for the time. Start at 14:00

https://skateboarding.transworld.net/videos/411vm-issue-2/

moneymoneymoney

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 10:14:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I saw that whole session in person. It was after he disqualified from the preliminaries. Basically did all those tricks in the span of 30 min. I think he also had a paperback in his back pocket at one point in the day. How Penny is that?

legend has it that was his favorite book, catcher in the rye, that was in his back pocket. any confirmation on this?

Owen

• SLAP Pal
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 10:26:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

legend has it that was his favorite book, catcher in the rye, that was in his back pocket. any confirmation on this?

Wait you mean that it was actually Tom Penny that killed John Lennon?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

moneymoneymoney

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2020, 10:47:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

yes. when tom penny was 3 1/2 years old, he murdered john lennon in cold blood.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2020, 05:34:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
yes. when tom penny was 3 1/2 years old, he murdered john lennon in cold blood.

Jesus christ. This explains where Tom got his super powers
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps