Author Topic: ERIK ELLINGTON COMMUNIST?  (Read 5073 times)

HeapsCool

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -171
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: ERIK ELLINGTON COMMUNIST?
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2020, 08:11:27 AM »
China’s hardly even communist, it’s police state crony capitalism built around a leader with a personality cult. Basically what Republicans want for us here in the USA.

Ya'll study this and get back to me...

btw I know I've sidetracked my thread but I'm really just happy for Erik right now. Making loafers, skating commie sneakers and filming lines with Aquaman. What a life.

HeapsCool

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2020, 08:14:20 AM »
Expand Quote
dont know whats up with americans but trump seems to be shitting in all of your heads
its not fundamentaly wrong to get product from china. whats with all the right propaganda nower days? shocking to see it on this forum.

and most importantly - being antifa - anitfacism is the only way to think. if you are thinking other wise you are trash human being
[close]
Of course, being antifacism is the only reasonable route.  But I don't agree with antifa as a group.
antifa isnt a group, there are organizations on local levels that use "antifa" in the name. it's not a united front, if certain sectors are violent that's their organizations' choice. i get what you mean tho.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2020, 08:22:57 AM »

Bring back McCarthyism I say.

When I was little, my sister asked my dad if he could take us to Disney world because her friend from school went. This lead my dad to go on a really long rant about how "Walt Disney named names." He then went on rant about McCarthyism to two children who in essentially were toddlers. He would bring it up everytime, she asked to go see Disney movie when we were at the movies together. He did this every so often for a good few years. I was so young, but he did it enough that once we learned it in school, I was like oh shit this is what my Dad was talking about. I'm fairly certain that he really didn't give a shit and pretty much used it as an excuse to not have to do shit he didn't want to do. Now I think it's funny as all hell. Imagine shouting at your young children about McCarthyism. We were basically babies. Just say no and move on with it. How would we possibly get what you were talking about?

burn_to_live

• Rep: -26
  • You had to be there.
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2020, 08:28:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dont know whats up with americans but trump seems to be shitting in all of your heads
its not fundamentaly wrong to get product from china. whats with all the right propaganda nower days? shocking to see it on this forum.

and most importantly - being antifa - anitfacism is the only way to think. if you are thinking other wise you are trash human being
[close]
Of course, being antifacism is the only reasonable route.  But I don't agree with antifa as a group.
[close]
antifa isnt a group, there are organizations on local levels that use "antifa" in the name. it's not a united front, if certain sectors are violent that's their organizations' choice. i get what you mean tho.
Yeah I really should've been more specific. 
Gonna go down to the Bronx and hang out with the gonx

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2020, 08:38:08 AM »

Technique

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2020, 08:38:36 AM »
China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela are all mordor-like totalitarian terrorist regimes. just by coincidence their natural resources aren't privatized by US companies and there are no US military bases in these countries.  Utopian free democratic peace loving countries like the USA that never started any wars or overthrew governments have the obligation to economically sanction and let everyone know that every thing wrong in this world is due to these communist country-abominations.
USA USA USA USA USA
So privatizing other countries resources via military and overthrowing their governments via CIA isn’t cool, but throwing a couple millions of people with outdated equipment on the strongest most modern military in the world as meat and sending people who criticize you in the slightest way to labor camps and promoting snitch culture is chill? Fucking hypocrite.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2020, 08:48:20 AM »
In the 70s and 80s, Western countries heavily pressured China to open up its markets to outside trade because Western businesses were hungry for all that profit. This same capitalistic greed also led to almost all of America's manufacturing sector being outsourced to China. Combine that with Americans' demand for low-priced goods and you get the current economic situation we're in. But corporate and right wing propaganda has done a good job of convincing most Americans this is all China's fault somehow and not the fault of the avaricious corporations that sold this country out for more profits. That's the logic of American capitalism where the bottom line is always the priority; yet China and American "commies" (people who are crititical of unfettered capitalism) are to blame for our situation. The average American is really dumb as shit.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2020, 09:20:05 AM »
In the 70s and 80s, Western countries heavily pressured China to open up its markets to outside trade because Western businesses were hungry for all that profit. This same capitalistic greed also led to almost all of America's manufacturing sector being outsourced to China. Combine that with Americans' demand for low-priced goods and you get the current economic situation we're in. But corporate and right wing propaganda has done a good job of convincing most Americans this is all China's fault somehow and not the fault of the avaricious corporations that sold this country out for more profits. That's the logic of American capitalism where the bottom line is always the priority; yet China and American "commies" (people who are crititical of unfettered capitalism) are to blame for our situation. The average American is really dumb as shit.

Not in agreement with everything here but its not in general incorrect.  Its important to note that Bush 43's support for China's entry into the WTO in the early 2000s is largely to blame for China's rise. 

The theory at the time, which was widely supported across the aisle with the exception of a couple people (bolton for example, who amusingly and ironically, but not incorrectly thinks they are as bad on human rights as the Nazis), was that china would become more democratic once trade relations were normalized.

The opposite has happened.  China has risen and increased the CCP's power and autonomy to treat citizens like livestock while reaping windfalls in economic prosperity and simultaneously not respecting patents and copy rights. 

But hey, nice loafers!
where is home?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2157
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2020, 09:35:03 AM »
Expand Quote
you are the stale slice of your friend group pie
[close]

Ah.. I mean... ah ... "EE of Supra on Li Ning" (I used of because slap likes that) or "Li Ning Enters Skateboard Footwear Market". I mean if that spices it up a bit for you I'm down. Sorry about my boring, stale style.
Way to read the room.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2020, 09:43:00 AM »

/thread and politics

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2020, 09:49:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not in agreement with everything here but its not in general incorrect.  Its important to note that Bush 43's support for China's entry into the WTO in the early 2000s is largely to blame for China's rise. 

The theory at the time, which was widely supported across the aisle with the exception of a couple people (bolton for example, who amusingly and ironically, but not incorrectly thinks they are as bad on human rights as the Nazis), was that china would become more democratic once trade relations were normalized.

The opposite has happened.  China has risen and increased the CCP's power and autonomy to treat citizens like livestock while reaping windfalls in economic prosperity and simultaneously not respecting patents and copy rights. 

But hey, nice loafers!

The Chinese government is atrocious no doubt. But it's another one of those situations where America inadvertently created a monster by meddling in other countries' affairs. The irony of Americans taking all their anger out on commies when capitalistic greed is what caused our situation is just too rich.

Watitdo

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2020, 10:19:38 AM »
I fucking love Chinese people go to hell OP bitch ass!

Secomprancolchones

• Rep: 0
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2020, 11:05:40 AM »

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2020, 06:01:00 PM »
I frickin hope so.

Skating needs a union.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2020, 10:46:52 PM »
imagine being born in china as a cool person and you want to start a company and you make your first product with the ressources you have and someone likes it and buys it and suddenly everbody brings in politics and war and FREKIN COMMIES BRO USA LETS CHUG A BEER AN GO TO COLLEGE BRO HELL YEAH

HeapsCool

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2020, 12:38:22 AM »
imagine being born in china as a cool person and you want to start a company and you make your first product with the ressources you have and someone likes it and buys it and suddenly everbody brings in politics and war and FREKIN COMMIES BRO USA LETS CHUG A BEER AN GO TO COLLEGE BRO HELL YEAH

Everything comes back to politics you literal, recreationally outraged moron. Skatestoppers, police violence, sho3 prices - all come back to politics. And in China this is amplified to a degree your insular little twitter feed wouldn’t comprehend.

HeapsCool

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2020, 12:39:37 AM »
Btw I have free health care.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2020, 06:54:05 AM »

Dueces Bitch's

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2020, 07:35:03 AM »

TSCHAINA IS BAD - USA FOR EVER. GIVE ME YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND YOUR ELECTRONICS ASIAN MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE ANY OTHER ASIAN MAN BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS LITTLE. I DONT LIKE ANYTHING ELSE. GIVE ME YOUR OIL ARAB MAN THAT IS A TERRORIST. STAY AWAY FROM ME!
EVERYTHING IS BIGGER THEN THE TWITTERS AND STUFF. POLITICS BRO. ECONOMICS AND POLITICS.

USA

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2020, 09:49:21 AM »

health care is never free, it's just you who doesn't get charged for it. in countries with universal healthcare it's paid for by the the taxpayer or people with premium insurance who can afford to pay on top for better services that they might never need.

i'm not against universal healthcare, it's awesome. but it's not free.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2020, 10:26:12 AM »
Expand Quote
China’s hardly even communist, it’s police state crony capitalism built around a leader with a personality cult. Basically what Republicans want for us here in the USA.
[close]

btw I know I've sidetracked my thread but I'm really just happy for Erik right now. Making loafers, skating commie sneakers and filming lines with Aquaman. What a life.

that graphic is dumb as fuck. it doesn't even say or define what that same point in the circle would be. i assume it means totaliarism, but why not write it there and fill the circle? it's just a simple political spectrum drawn with a curve. it doesn't take the ideologies into account that are hard to pinpoint on the spectrum. a matrix is a way better way to describe ideologies. with one axis for economic freedom, one axis for social freedom. and even then, there is a lot that isn't clear from just pinning ideologies on to those two parameters.

even though communist societies often have some form of leader cult and totalitarianism, that is not something that is ideologically set in stone, it's a possibility to reign in power from the capitalists, but it would be expected that the benevolent communist despot gives control for all production facilities to the workers. the goal is to distribute the means of production on to the workers.

fascist societies usually are based on some sort of fear that the homogenity and hegemony of culture and population is under threat from some sort of minority that is super powerful on a subversive level and is corrupting the body of state and people from the inside. the goal is to get rid of these people and their associates, regain purity and then go on to conquest.

both ideologies use warfare very differently, too. fascists want to conquer and expand, they love waging war and see war fervor as a good thing and are highly imperialist. commies are pascifists in ideology, which means they don't support imperialistic wars. instead they support rebel uprisings against right wing regimes or confederate with other leftist regimes around the world. if a war is entered, it's usually on the grounds of self defense, or to defend allies, like in WW2. something like a cold war is preferred by communist regimes, also because they often lack the economical power to have a highly modernized military. so they try to make it so the capitalist west doesn't fuck with them, cause they can nuke us, even if their armies on the ground aren't that modern.

nowadays we are very far removed from pure communism in china and russia. even nk can't really be described as communism, as the workers own nothing. at the same time, unrighteous labor/prison/detention camps aren't exclusive to regimes operating on one extreme end of the political spectrum(i.e. guantanamo, the refugee camps on the european border/mediterrenian, the camps on the us/mexican border, camps on foreign soil during times of warfare like abu gharib, etc...).

HeapsCool

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2020, 05:45:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

that graphic is dumb as fuck. it doesn't even say or define what that same point in the circle would be. i assume it means totaliarism, but why not write it there and fill the circle? it's just a simple political spectrum drawn with a curve. it doesn't take the ideologies into account that are hard to pinpoint on the spectrum. a matrix is a way better way to describe ideologies. with one axis for economic freedom, one axis for social freedom. and even then, there is a lot that isn't clear from just pinning ideologies on to those two parameters.

even though communist societies often have some form of leader cult and totalitarianism, that is not something that is ideologically set in stone, it's a possibility to reign in power from the capitalists, but it would be expected that the benevolent communist despot gives control for all production facilities to the workers. the goal is to distribute the means of production on to the workers.

fascist societies usually are based on some sort of fear that the homogenity and hegemony of culture and population is under threat from some sort of minority that is super powerful on a subversive level and is corrupting the body of state and people from the inside. the goal is to get rid of these people and their associates, regain purity and then go on to conquest.

both ideologies use warfare very differently, too. fascists want to conquer and expand, they love waging war and see war fervor as a good thing and are highly imperialist. commies are pascifists in ideology, which means they don't support imperialistic wars. instead they support rebel uprisings against right wing regimes or confederate with other leftist regimes around the world. if a war is entered, it's usually on the grounds of self defense, or to defend allies, like in WW2. something like a cold war is preferred by communist regimes, also because they often lack the economical power to have a highly modernized military. so they try to make it so the capitalist west doesn't fuck with them, cause they can nuke us, even if their armies on the ground aren't that modern.

nowadays we are very far removed from pure communism in china and russia. even nk can't really be described as communism, as the workers own nothing. at the same time, unrighteous labor/prison/detention camps aren't exclusive to regimes operating on one extreme end of the political spectrum(i.e. guantanamo, the refugee camps on the european border/mediterrenian, the camps on the us/mexican border, camps on foreign soil during times of warfare like abu gharib, etc...).

Just trying to point out that the right and left both move towards totalitarian modes of suppression and extremism after a certain point and become less dissimilar ie antifa vs proud boys are both violent jocks and act in similar ways but they dress different so you guys take on this like nfl team supporter mindset in politics but it’s essentially the same living breathing dumb people.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2020, 06:45:38 PM »
first of all i'm not "you guys"

also fuck you and your useless thread you dumbass

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2020, 07:02:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Check his stories. The guy is getting boxes from Li Ning, China's premier sportswear company.

Better or worse than Nike? Or neutral? Or on another spectrum I hadn't considered?

Bring back McCarthyism I say.
[close]

The device you're typing on is from China fuck for brains.

Remind me who that is in your sig? Is there a clip?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2020, 07:34:05 AM »
What does this mean I forget?

(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2020, 07:36:44 AM »
Or this?

(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2020, 07:42:45 AM »

Anyone who's not an anarchist is lost and confused. Don't support the war systems'
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 07:49:41 AM by Banned from the room »
(A)pl(E)