Author Topic: Skater Daters and Skater Haters  (Read 5151 times)

Technique

Re: Skater Daters and Skater Haters
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2020, 09:30:52 PM »
There’s definitely been multiple girls cruising through my local and I’m just too autistic to understand it in the moment lol.
That being said, I have pretty much the exact same guy in my local post office as the OP. He alternates shifts with a really nice lady and I pretty much know it’s gonna be some bullshit when he’s working.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2020, 09:35:53 PM »
There’s definitely been multiple girls cruising through my local and I’m just too autistic to understand it in the moment lol.
That being said, I have pretty much the exact same guy in my local post office as the OP. He alternates shifts with a really nice lady and I pretty much know it’s gonna be some bullshit when he’s working.
Dude there's another guy who works at the same post office whom my family refers to as 'Timmy Timewaster'. I could write a fucking novel on how lame and annoying this dude is. He moves like a glacier no matter how packed the lobby is, telling pointless stories and over pronouncing words like "Priora-TEE" Mail Service for example. I breathe a sigh of relief when I get helped by one of the more normal customer service people.

themeangreen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -75
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2020, 12:07:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Skater daters:
Ahh... wow. So many stories are running through my head right now.

I dated this girl for a while. She was really a... nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time. It was like... anytime of day, she was like, "Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty!" And I'd be nailing her and she'd be like, "Oh, you're nailing me! Cool!"
[close]
Was she Classy, Boojee, and Ratchet? Are you sure it wasn't a Megan Thee Stallion officially licensed blow-up doll with programmable robotic voice commands?

Her boobs, were like a bag of sand....  Wait are you a virgin?

Digital Rasta

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2020, 07:28:22 AM »
I got attacked by an old business owner with an ice pick, for real. He never connected but I did when I jabbed him in the sternum with my board. Parents very not stoked. Small town stuff. 

On the good side - I once hooked up with a chick because she originally thought I was Bradley Sheppard, but she was still down anyway when I told her I wasn't him. We dated for a short while. She was a hot little number that I nicknamed Cupcakes because she worked at the cupcake store on the west side. Yoga pants and all that. Good times. She moved to Australia and got dreads and pretty much became a crusty hippy so I'm glad I got her during her hot Kitsilano girl stage.  ;D

*I told Brad.
Damn, an ice pick? Was he trying to shove it up your nose and give you a lobotomy? Fuck

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2020, 09:25:15 AM »
USPS clerks are honestly 9 times out of 10 the worst people to deal with

I_Respect_Wood

• Rep: 10
    • HH avatar image
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 01:43:36 PM »
Haters: There tons, but nothing I can remember right now.

Dater: I met this girl via Myspace in 2008 or something, she was kinda hot, I saw her a few times in parties and stuff, and we talked a lot, but she never looked like she pay attention to  skating - skaters, looks like average girl that really don´t care. The first we got laid, we´re in my room, kissing and playing and when she try to take off my pants and start to untie the shoelace I used as a belt (yeah, I´m guilty of that) and she said something like ¨I love this skaters their belts¨ and really changed her face like being more horny... She was really into skaters I guess, but she never showed it or said anything before. We hook up a couple of times after that.
If I wasnt me, I never hang out with me...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/new-york-supreme-ben-kadow-qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T">via GIPHY</a></p>

Cranberry Relish

• Rep: 25
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 04:31:00 PM »
Hater:  Was skating down the sidewalk, and passed a crackhead draggin' a garbage bag full of shit down the street and he mumbles to me... "You're too old to be skating, ya' Loser!" 

Dater:  I got nothin

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 04:36:57 PM »
We had these jocky kids in our skate crew in middle school who actually ripped. Way better than Cliff Kaufman. Come high school, they were destined to be football stars and quit skating but I didn't know that they weren't going to be down with us anymore. One day after school we were skating the school 4-stair and they walked by with a few other footballers and yelled "Skater F*gs!" over and over from a distance. They are all fat fucks now, and I'm kinda gay and still skating.

this sounds like a majority of football jocks post-high school. they peak in high school and act like they're hot shit and then they exit high school and their ego seems to never escape them. They're essentially a bunch of fat Uncle Ricos basking in whatever high school glory they may have had

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2020, 04:56:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Skater daters:

I dated this girl for a while. She was really a... nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time. It was like... anytime of day, she was like, "Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty!" And I'd be nailing her and she'd be like, "Oh, you're nailing me! Cool!"
[close]
Was she Classy, Boojee, and Ratchet? Are you sure it wasn't a Megan Thee Stallion officially licensed blow-up doll with programmable robotic voice commands?
[close]

Love isn’t all about sex, it’s not about the dirty Sanchez or Louisiana bow tie or the shit stained ballsack, it’s about passion, it’s about connection!!!
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

themeangreen

• Rep: -75
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2020, 08:30:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Skater daters:

[close]
[close]

[close]
Love isn’t all about sex, it’s not about the dirty Sanchez or Louisiana bow tie or the shit stained ballsack, it’s about passion, it’s about connection!!!

Why you always telling me to fuck a goat, man?

You should bang her on her plastic covered couch. You should bang her and have her send you a check for twelve dollars after.

Lorem_Ipsum

• Rep: 18
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2020, 10:55:31 AM »
Skater Hater:
Was skating a bank spot with a friend after work. A guy living in his van was parked in front of the spot so we had to ollie up a curb, hit the bank, and go off the curb on the other side of the van. He came out all heated because he was sleeping and we woke him up, for which I apologized. My friend, on the other hand, goes into standard shit talking mode, prompting the van-man to reach inside and grab one of those mini Gerber hatchets and start swinging it around. This made me uneasy. I told him that we were there to skate the spot and he just happened to be there - we weren't there to intentionally target him. I could see his anger just melt away and he was like "Oh. Really?". So that was resolved in a nice way.

Skater Dater: Was skating a bowl and three ladies showed up, all with boards. They start skating, one of them is learning and another is pretty good, standing up on coping and doing these cool layback grinds. The third one is painting off to the side, and when I head over there I notice that shes painting giant dicks. Like super detailed, Superbad esque illustrations. I say "Nice cock" and she responds by telling me thanks and that the three of them were in a band and I should swing by one of their shows. She wrote the name of the band down on a piece of paper and her number on the other side and handed it to me before I left. I left the paper in my car so that I could annoy my girlfriend when she happened upon it later.

*Not sure if the dater story is appropriate for this thread but it's all that I've got. Shalom

chrisskates808

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2020, 12:03:57 PM »
Ever watched those Date A Sk8er on Youtube from Jenkem Mag?

fakie butt drop

• Rep: 12
  • it is what it is
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2020, 07:00:05 PM »
a girl im seeing told me that seeing me do tricks turns her on.

i told her that landing them turns me on.

then she got turned on.

then i totally nailed her

Sluggloaph

• Rep: 25
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2020, 08:27:59 PM »
A very concerned elderly woman told me that my skating was why there are cracks in the road... I was like yea I'm barely 100 pounds and that's crazy.

Chicks love the grip thumb... and wheelbite!
Whoa. Danger.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2020, 02:57:24 AM »
skater daters: was cruising down a path with a couple friends when i was like 19- we were singing some song that one of my friends had written with a chorus that had something to do with getting naked on the floor.

Is your friend reggae superstar Shaggy?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2020, 06:50:59 AM »
Skater Haters: I was at the post office trying to ship a stack of magazines that I sold on eBay. I assumed that you could send magazines by Media Mail (no more than $5, any weight) but when I got to the counter I got this fucking weird ass dude with super long in the back male pattern baldness hair and a curled mustache. He asked me what I was shipping and I said magazines. He asked what kind of magazines they were I said 'Thrasher. Skateboarding' and I could see his eyes go dark and his expression changed to dour. He asks 'Do they contain advertisements?' I said 'For skateboarding products!' He told me that it was illegal to send magazines via Media Mail because 'advertisements are of a commercial nature'. Dumbly I said 'Uhh I mean they are books' thinking he would be cool about it. He threatened to charge me with mail fraud, a Federal crime. It ended up costing me $35 to ship those magazines and I lost money on em. He probably would have let it slide if I didn't say they were skate mags. Asshole, I will never forgive him for just looking like a Modern Dandy Steampunk Dungeons and Dragons LARPer in a USPS uniform. All he was missing was a wooden pipe and a mechanical owl on his shoulder. I've also gotten a lot of people telling me to break my leg or saying 'my taxes paid for your arm cast', or telling me I suck for missing tricks when they don't skate at all. I used to bet people 10 Euros they couldn't even stand on my board for 30 seconds. Loose trucks? No takers
This and Timmy Timewaster's glacier speed got me good. You're on his shitlist now for sure, though. I'd just change locations. Luckily the lady at my local post office is cool - she'll talk people through item descriptions and punch it in so it's the cheapest. Probably hates her job.

But man, fuck chasing down a random hater and challenging them to some, "You try standing on it" shit out of pride. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2020, 02:28:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Skater Haters: I was at the post office trying to ship a stack of magazines that I sold on eBay. I assumed that you could send magazines by Media Mail (no more than $5, any weight) but when I got to the counter I got this fucking weird ass dude with super long in the back male pattern baldness hair and a curled mustache. He asked me what I was shipping and I said magazines. He asked what kind of magazines they were I said 'Thrasher. Skateboarding' and I could see his eyes go dark and his expression changed to dour. He asks 'Do they contain advertisements?' I said 'For skateboarding products!' He told me that it was illegal to send magazines via Media Mail because 'advertisements are of a commercial nature'. Dumbly I said 'Uhh I mean they are books' thinking he would be cool about it. He threatened to charge me with mail fraud, a Federal crime. It ended up costing me $35 to ship those magazines and I lost money on em. He probably would have let it slide if I didn't say they were skate mags. Asshole, I will never forgive him for just looking like a Modern Dandy Steampunk Dungeons and Dragons LARPer in a USPS uniform. All he was missing was a wooden pipe and a mechanical owl on his shoulder. I've also gotten a lot of people telling me to break my leg or saying 'my taxes paid for your arm cast', or telling me I suck for missing tricks when they don't skate at all. I used to bet people 10 Euros they couldn't even stand on my board for 30 seconds. Loose trucks? No takers
[close]
This and Timmy Timewaster's glacier speed got me good. You're on his shitlist now for sure, though. I'd just change locations. Luckily the lady at my local post office is cool - she'll talk people through item descriptions and punch it in so it's the cheapest. Probably hates her job.

But man, fuck chasing down a random hater and challenging them to some, "You try standing on it" shit out of pride. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Picture Timmy as a big, tall and fat white dude, balding with a combover with a big push-broom mustache. A big galoot with bad posture and a huge gut. Now imagine him in a festive Hawaiian shirt paired with austere cargo shorts and work boots. I'm at the Post Office using the machine after hours to ship some stuff, and Timmy happens to be there helping clueless patrons out even though the place is closed. I don't think he has anything he'd rather be doing than boring the living shit out of everyone who comes in with anectdotes and curious facts about all sorts of topics. There was a woman who was telling Timmy that she thought CoVID was just like the flu and not a big deal and all the panic about a pandemic was BS. I overhear Timmy's response and I still remember it word for word even though this was six months ago it was so hilarious it stays in my memory. He was saying 'You know I'm confident even at seventy-two years of age that my immune system is strong enough to fight the virus off and then of course I could donate blood with plasma rich in antibodies that could be used to make a serum to use against this infectious menace' and the idiot Trumper lady he was talking to just goes 'UH HUH' like she wasn't even listening. I happen to suspect that Timmy is in the same wagon, with his undying love for Twitler/Shitler too controversial to even share with USPS customers. I bet he has a Trump 2020 tramp stamp

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2020, 04:42:58 PM »
That's hilarious. But damn, 72 year olds work at the post office too? Crazy. Hope his wife Tammy Tittwister is giving him a good bj every night (if he can still get hard).

Digital Rasta

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2020, 06:38:22 PM »

Digital Rasta

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2020, 03:05:37 PM »
Okay, so this is a weird story related to skateboarding. Not sure where else it could go and didn't want to make a new thread. Here goes. I was at Target this morning shopping for groceries, pet supplies and some other stuff. I'm heading to the First Aid aisle to see if they had rubbing alcohol and after a few seconds I realize a young woman in front of my cart is talking to me. She was saying 'Hey Bro' I guess, and once she gets my attention, she goes 'Yeah bro I'm talking to you. I'm not too pretty for you to look at me when I'm talking.' I apologized and said I didn't realize you were talking to me. She says, 'I'm sorry that was kinda mean, hello how are you?" I said 'Fine'. She says 'Actually you're good-looking I bet you could get a way prettier girl than me." I said 'Uhh... thanks' (I had a mask on). Out of nowhere she goes, "So here's the deal. I'm buying this skateboard." She points to a child's toy complete she put in her cart. I almost said to get a real board from a real skate shop but I let that go because I quickly realized she was manic or psychotic somehow, you could tell by her eyes. She had no mask on I might add, against CA State policy. She says 'I need you to break it down for me, what do I need to do to learn how to skateboard?' I said 'The first thing you need to learn is how to push', told her not to push with her front foot and not to try tricks before you learn to ride it. I ask her, 'How did you know that I skateboard?' There was no indication that I skate by anything I was wearing. She starts to explain how she is buying her first board and I said no, repeated the question 'I've been skating my whole life how did you know that?' She goes 'It's God. He tells me things.' I thought I had a high tolerance for being weirded out but this left me kinda shook.  She asked me something about skating again and before I could answer she says 'Okay thanks for your help I gotta run ask this guy a question, goodbye God bless you" and takes off to look for a store employee I hear her saying 'Hey Bro, hey you? It's okay I'm not poor". I went back to shopping and I notice right away the store's security staff walking around looking for her and talking quietly into the walkie talkies about a customer who was bothering people. A few minutes later I saw staff following her to checkout, she was ripping up a piece of paper and throwing it on the floor and the staff were all saying 'No no no don't do that'. They let her check out, I could see her at the counter waving her arms around and talking very animatedly. I'm not telling this story to exploit or poke fun at anyone suffering from mental illness, just an odd encounter with a random person caught in a manic episode and I felt bad for her. I have to say though, I've seen a lot of weird shit in my life but when she just randomly guessed that I was a competent skater that kinda freaked me out a little. Has anybody had an encounter like this where someone assumed correctly that you skate with no indication whatsoever? No logos anywhere on my clothes and wearing running shoes. I guess its possible she could have been on drugs too, but she looked healthy despite being a little chubby. I think it's safer to assume she was not well mentally. Who knows? Shit was odd though

lordrandall

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: -26
  • Your Uncles Favorite Uncle.
    • tokyo 19xx avatar image
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2020, 01:48:40 AM »
Wingnuts/Homebums; I don't know if it's me or do I have a look or some kind of magnet of attraction for nutjobs and dingbats that say Hey come over to this guy and talk random bullshit. (I understand mental illness could be a factor but I digress) I usually either am nice or start talking random craziness and weird them out too. It's great watching the reactions of out crazing the crazy.
Dude, I feel you on the magnet thing. I somehow always lock eyes with the craziest homeless person. BAM!! They march and start spouting off wild ass shit. It's happened my entire adult life, so 15 years now. I guess living in a city though, the numbers are higher for those kind of encounters, who knows. 

Daters: I think the combo of skating and being hesh with a nice smile really helped my random sex encounters.
Especially older ladies. "OMG! You look like one of my exes from the 80s?!?!" grabbing up on my dick and shit. haha Gotta love it.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2020, 06:12:17 AM »
Pretty sure most people are haters of skaters... but to that I say:

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2020, 07:31:34 AM »
Haters- I was the first person arrested in my city after a ban on skating was enacted.  Went to court with my dad in a sport coat and tie.  My dad's lawyer friend just happens to be walking up the isle with his client of the day.  He looks at my dad and goes, "What the fuck are you doing here?"  My dad goes, "My asshole son got arrested for skateboarding."  The lawyer goes, "That's bullshit"  We go talk to the judge and I had to promise to never skate in that part of the city again.  Dismissed.  My dad bought the lawyer a round of golf and lunch. 

I went to a pretty preppy college in the south.  I had my spots, but pretty much hid the fact I skated.

Daters- My senior year in college was right when skating got, "Cool."  I lived in a nine bedroom house that was a mix of swim and soccer teams with a big backyard.  We had pretty big parties, like 4-6 kegs usually.  My room was right off the main living room.  I had a couch and loveseat, so people would always hang out in there.  I still hided my skating except from good friends.  A lot of guys on the swim team also surfed, so they kind of got it. 

So these three good looking freshman girls come in and I left a Thrasher on my coffee table.  One was like, "You Skateboard, that's so cool.  Can you show us some tricks?"  I was hammered.  I went out front with about 50 people watching from the porch.  Pulled an ollie, pop shuv, and failed a tre flip.  It was good enough for the audience and I totally hooked up. 

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2020, 08:13:10 AM »
I cant remember hate to be honest. Maybe someone yells something driving by but even that was rare. It helps skating my most when skateboarding was super popular. I'm sure people have talked plenty of shit. Last year I bombed a hill infront of a school with a ton of cars around and ate shit so bad, easily could have been way worse. I'm sure plenty of people were calling me a fucking idiot.

In high school our girilfriends would come sometimes and I actually had a sequence of me ollieing this 11 we had that one of them shot. I wish I had that photo, that was something I was proud of.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2020, 08:25:33 AM »
I kind of miss when teen jocks would drive by and yell "FAGGOT!" at me for being a skateboarder.
This happened to me not one time in the 80s or 90s. This happened to me around 2000-2004, so I was 24-28.
Thought that was hilarious to be that age and being yelled at by 16 year olds. I'd usually flash them my chest or ass.
Seemed to disgust them, which made me and my dudes laugh. Homophobia is a helluva drug