Author Topic: Shoot Your Whole Load  (Read 3564 times)

Digital Rasta

Shoot Your Whole Load
« on: September 14, 2020, 08:51:54 AM »
Now that I've got your attention with a vaguely erotic thread title, this thread is for the sneakerheads among us. I'm not asking you to take pics of your whole collection like I did, but I wanna see some heat. Any kind of sneaker. Anything rare or limited, shoes that you prize or hold dear for whatever reason. Show me the shoes you're proud to own and too nice to skate in. I know you guys all have shoes that are hella worn with kickflip holes and heelflip fray, this thread is for the shoes you keep fresh and wear to work/school/court/hot dates, whatever. Not pictured: the shoes I skate in

Spring/Summer collection, left to right back row first. Ivory/Maroon SB Team Classics, Wheat/Twig SB Dunk Lows (Reese Forbes), Savannah/Yellow Adi Busenitz Pros, Royal Blue Adi Busenitz, Ash Grey/Gum Adi Busenitz, Glacier Grey/Gargoyle NB 533's (V1's!), SB Dunk Mids in Laser Orange/Ragged Orange/Team Red/Black, Nike ACG Air Max 1's in Anthracite/Pro Purple/Elemental Gold, Red Pack Vans Slip-On Pros, Pine Green SB Blazer Mids, Orange Bubble Camo SB Jano's, Tiger Stripe/Black Vans Authentic Pro, Cypress/Black Cons One Stars.

Fall/Winter collection, left to right starting from the back row. Black/Solar Red Adi Busenitz Pro, Black/White Adi 3st.004's, Crystal White Adi Suciu 1's, Bone/Black Nike GR Dunk High's, Black/Sky Adi City Cup, Black/White NB 598's, Nike ACG Air Max 90's (aka Hikemans), Villain Red SB Koston 2 Max, Black/Alpine Vans Era Pro, Black/White Cons One Star Mid's, Black/Gray Stitch NB 213 Mid's, Deep Night SB Blazer Low XT's, Electric Purple Cons Jack Purcell's.

Edit: Took some new pics to show off some new additions to the collection
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 04:40:44 PM by Digital Rasta »

Peepeeboy69

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 14
Re: Shoot Your Whole Load
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 08:56:36 AM »
when i started skating and had to buy more than 1 pair of shoes a year my dad called me a faggot every time a new pair was delivered to my house

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 08:59:09 AM »
Amazing collection.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 08:59:51 AM »
LOL. Toxic Dad posts comin in hot

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 09:21:40 AM »
youre not the contents of your wallet. you are not your fucking khakis

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 09:23:41 AM »
when i started skating and had to buy more than 1 pair of shoes a year my dad called me a faggot every time a new pair was delivered to my house

Hell yea, that brings me back

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1891
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 09:46:47 AM »
I still shoe goo my shoes until the sole is complete blown out, it feels wasteful to dispose of it any earlier than that.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Digital Rasta

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 10:54:03 AM »
youre not the contents of your wallet. you are not your fucking khakis
Good movie. Don't really ever hear people talk bout that movie any more, when it was fresh high school kids were beating the shit out of their friends in every town in the US of A

Digital Rasta

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 10:54:59 AM »

rapscallion

• Rep: -3
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2020, 11:00:22 AM »
I never could bring myself to soil these...

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 11:00:59 AM »
Some good stuff, but I don’t care how clean you’re shoes are, get em of the bed homie!

Digital Rasta

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2020, 11:05:58 AM »
Some good stuff, but I don’t care how clean you’re shoes are, get em of the bed homie!
I put that thermal blanket on there just for the photo and washed it afterwards. I know you got some serious heat too bud why not snap some pics for us mere mortals

Digital Rasta

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2020, 11:07:13 AM »
Oxblood Adi Skate Loafers are fucking all time. So sick

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2020, 11:14:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I put that thermal blanket on there just for the photo and washed it afterwards. I know you got some serious heat too bud why not snap some pics for us mere mortals

Good man!

I have a few cool pairs. Most aren’t suuuuper crispy though. Maybe later tonight or if I get bored I’ll snap a pic.

eSK3

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2020, 11:36:22 AM »
Deadstock grey/navy orange accents Koston 3
You know what they look like already.

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2020, 11:50:04 AM »
Ok I was bored and opened the hallway closet. Here are some of my tiny baby shoes. Some I have tried to keep clean, mostly just beaters. Just started to skate the front pair of sci fi old skools. Have 2 more pairs for the future.

Funny, the old skools I’m currently skating are missing the little vans pro tag on the left* shoe stripe. It had a QC sticker of 10 in the box. Another pair says QC 8 and are perfect... I guess those don’t mean a damn thing haha.

Anyway thought I’d play. I have nothing better to do.
The other 3 pairs of authentics in rotation that I’m currently skating not included. Really nothing special here, just what I’m currently slipping on when I run out.

I have a few other pairs I like a lot but are in storage somewhere.

Also totally didn't follow your lead and I just put the dirty shoes on the nice clean carpet.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2020, 11:59:08 AM »
I really wish I had scored a pair of the Sci Fi Old Skools when the getting was good

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2020, 11:59:15 AM »
i have too many shoes new in box. here's a quick 3 piece that are "too nice to wear"

Emerica Reynolds G6
Vans Authentic Pro Anthony Acosta
Nike SB Blazer Mid Lance Mountain

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2020, 12:11:07 PM »
I really wish I had scored a pair of the Sci Fi Old Skools when the getting was good

Still can! Lot of sizes still left, basically only place i've seen em still.

https://www.tactics.com/vans/old-skool-pro-skate-shoes/sci-fi-fantasy-true-blue-green

Edit: I used the word still way too much

mattdlx

• Rep: 165
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2020, 05:24:39 PM »
DLX has some Sci Fi Old Skools also:
dlxskateshop.com
Password: skateorskate
SPB!

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2020, 05:30:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

https://www.tactics.com/vans/old-skool-pro-skate-shoes/sci-fi-fantasy-true-blue-green

dlxskateshop.com

Dope, still got some Sour and lotties x vans up there too. So sick! Thanks for the heads up.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 838
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2020, 05:57:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote

dlxskateshop.com

[close]

Dope, still got some Sour and lotties x vans up there too. So sick! Thanks for the heads up.
also a pair of 5.8 hollows off anyone is interested. cant justify spending on them and a new board this week. have a gnar @mattdlx
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2020, 06:22:55 PM »
The first Gino SB dunks and his first FC....I wear them both...

Digital Rasta

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2020, 08:27:39 PM »
Deadstock grey/navy orange accents Koston 3
You know what they look like already.
Do you mean his 3rd Nike shoe or eS or Lakai?

Digital Rasta

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2020, 09:22:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hot damn they got the Sci Fi Sk8-Hi's in my size too I thought those were long gone. Good lookin out my guy. Hmmmm must.... resist... urge to purchase

Glurmpz

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2020, 09:23:43 PM »
I'm sitting at around 30 pairs now, these are sort of the A list...

Etnies veer, Emerica Reynolds 3 G6 vulc, Emerica Herman G-Code remake, Fila Original Fitness (Green and Tan)
Reebok Classic Nylon, Reebok Royal Complete 3 low, Reebok Workout, Puma Astro Kick
Lakai Carroll, Supra Ellington, Supra Elevate, Es Accel Slim Plus (strap hacked off)

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2020, 09:29:08 PM »
I'm sitting at around 30 pairs now, these are sort of the A list...

Etnies veer, Emerica Reynolds 3 G6 vulc, Emerica Herman G-Code remake, Fila Original Fitness (Green and Tan)
Reebok Classic Nylon, Reebok Royal Complete 3 low, Reebok Workout, Puma Astro Kick
Lakai Carroll, Supra Ellington, Supra Elevate, Es Accel Slim Plus (strap hacked off)

Classy. Very nice.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Hot damn they got the Sci Fi Sk8-Hi's in my size too I thought those were long gone. Good lookin out my guy. Hmmmm must.... resist... urge to purchase

Haha no problem my man! and yea I want a pair of those too... I can't do it either.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2020, 09:40:20 PM »
This page is looking good so far. Really nice assembly of tasteful colorways, Glurmpz. The Reebok Runners and Navy Puma's are super cool

Glurmpz

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2020, 10:06:26 PM »
This page is looking good so far. Really nice assembly of tasteful colorways, Glurmpz. The Reebok Runners and Navy Puma's are super cool

Those Puma's are similar to a Busenitz or maybe Suciu - very soccer shoe silhouette. They feel like they'd last about 5 minutes if I skated them, though. None of these are for skating but I have doubled up on some so I could skate one pair. The Ellington's were amazing for skating, so are the Elevates. The Veer was too thick with no board feel so they got moved to the chiller stack right away. I might skate the Carroll's if we don't get any Accel Slims in the shop soon. They feel like they'd be great.

Edit: Here's a few random ones that were easy to get to for a photo...

Es SLB 97' remake, Es Accel Slim (all black, black/white)
Reebok Royal Techque T, Adidas Hoops(?), Alife Everybody High Toxic, Etnies Jefferson MTW
Osiris Jerry Hsu, Emerica Reynolds Low Vulc, Emerica Laced, Emerica Dose

A few lightly skated pairs in here, some technically still in rotation for skating. The high top Adidas I got for work shoes when I was on my feet all day at my last job. They were cheap at Winners. Accel Slims and the SLB 97's easily some of the best shoes I've ever skated.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 11:05:32 PM by Glurmpz »

Digital Rasta

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2020, 10:20:37 PM »
I wanted to try a pair of Ellingtons when Supra was still a thing but I went with the Skytop 3's in a Muska colorway instead. Big mistake. Wore em three or four times and sold em. I'm still kicking myself I didn't get the Black/Orange EE colorway that was done with Spencer Hamilton those were sick