Author Topic: Shoot Your Whole Load  (Read 3562 times)

Glurmpz

Re: Shoot Your Whole Load
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2020, 11:15:36 PM »
Looking at all those and knowing what else I have, it's clear I haven't been able to find many shoes I like in anything outside of black, white, brown or navy in a long time. I'd love to have some nice wine colored suede kicks again - the last pair were Etnies Scam's that were unexpectedly really good for skating. I have some Crockett's that are beige/yellowish and navy, but they're uncomfortable as hell so I never wore them much. I guess I have some Nike SB's that are green, but it's army green. I need some color back in my shoe game.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 11:32:46 PM by Glurmpz »

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2020, 06:54:01 AM »
I hope at some point a passerby has said to one of you fine lads:
"Nice kicks.... brah"

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2020, 07:28:06 AM »
I’m posting here to call my lazy ass out and go to my storage shed this week. I will have to learn how to post photos. I don’t have so many anymore I sold em but I’ll try get a photo of the homies spare room too
you cunts will lose it

To the person chasing those koston 1s the dunks in the Thailand colours I’ll grab em then and work out sending em sorry took so long
listen to cosmic psychos

Digital Rasta

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2020, 08:16:42 AM »
"Nice kicks.... brah"
It happens. I think I get more compliments on the Royal Blue Busenitz than any other shoe

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2020, 08:25:43 AM »
I could see that. I had the bright red ones X years ago and people liked those too. Blue looks more appealing I think

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 09:23:26 AM »
Expand Quote
"Nice kicks.... brah"
[close]
It happens. I think I get more compliments on the Royal Blue Busenitz than any other shoe

I could see that. I had the bright red ones X years ago and people liked those too. Blue looks more appealing I think

I have gotten the, "Yo dude, how much for them? Lemme get them, how much? Come on man. How much?". many times before. It is weird.

To which I have to reply with, "Man, do you really think you can fit in these big kid size shoes...? They wouldn't fit like at all... let alone they are used and smelly. Unless of course you have a foot fetish, then by all means, go ahead and give me an offer!"

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 12:54:06 PM »
a small sampling of the load
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 01:05:07 PM »
Can't shoot the whole load - here are the gems tho:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrCqGAF1nz/

ldmch11

• Rep: -4
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2020, 01:44:47 PM »
Those viotech blazers are clean. I used to hoard mad skate shoes, but I've gotten rid of a bunch that I never wear.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2020, 08:16:16 AM »
Damn, I'm fucking jelly of your Safari Dunks. I had the opportunity to get some but bought two pairs, some Dunk Hi's and a pair of Busenitz instead.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2020, 08:18:14 AM »
Yo Firebert those Emerica Reyold's 1's are dope. I had those black/silver ones and I seriously wish I still had the Brown/Bling ones, I skated them to death but shoulda kept em for nostalgia's sake. I can't stand the smell of my own feet though

Digital Rasta

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2020, 08:46:33 AM »
Fuck I had a perfect dead stock (with box) pair of DC Kalis in Black/Grey/Gum, he wore them in Photosynthesis a bunch and they came with the printed photo on the box of Josh doing a massive tre flip off a tile over a can at LOVE. I bought them in 98' or '99 gave them to the fucking Goodwill in 2008 like an idiot. I honestly never thought the big puffy marshmallow shoes were ever going to make a comeback
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 03:50:18 PM by Digital Rasta »

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2020, 09:20:08 AM »

Nike SB x Oski Orange Label pack

hank

• Rep: -33
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2020, 10:59:46 AM »
Im Skating Levi shoes I found in a dumpster

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2020, 01:20:37 PM »

fuck me I should sell some of these...
never worn the ones sitting on boxes. currently alternating between the 440s and the Copa Nationale that are on the steps.

Elevate, 440 (x2), Spitfire Era Pros, AVE Pro, City Cup, Copa Nationale, 868 (x2), Kalis S Manolo, Dylan slips (x3). Bonus: Ace Tango 17.3 Turf

Don’t worry, I asked him permission before I put shoes on my dog’s bed steps.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2020, 01:29:34 PM »

fuck me I should sell some of these...
never worn the ones sitting on boxes. currently alternating between the 440s and the Copa Nationale that are on the steps.

Elevate, 440 (x2), Spitfire Era Pros, AVE Pro, City Cup, Copa Nationale, 868 (x2), Kalis S Manolo, Dylan slips (x3). Bonus: Ace Tango 17.3 Turf

Don’t worry, I asked him permission before I put shoes on my dog’s bed steps.

Nice stuff homie.

Also, very respectful of you to ask first. I wish doggo was in the picture too though.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2020, 11:55:03 PM »
https://freeimage.host/i/2IFDib
https://freeimage.host/i/2IFyUQ
https://freeimage.host/i/2IFp0x
https://freeimage.host/i/2IFmfj

Too much of a mission getting all this out for the flex maybe next week lads

There’s way more hehe
listen to cosmic psychos

Digital Rasta

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2020, 08:45:23 AM »
^Holy shit you got a whole warehouse of skate shoes

Junglist

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2020, 01:20:28 PM »
yo pawl big up on those viotech and poets blazers

cant kickflip but can tre

• Rep: 9
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2020, 04:12:28 PM »
This is a dope thread

Not a whole lot going on and definitely not as extensive as others on here but whatcha gonna do

Dunk High baroque brown, Adidas Seeley XT (gonna skate em next), Adidas Ultraboost 3.0, and Doc Marten Vegan 1461

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2020, 04:51:42 PM »

This is my shoe rack with my most worn shoes, I guess. There's a pair of Nikes on there that I almost never wear, but I keep them around just in case I find the right pants to go with them.

Also, it's probably time to retire the AVE's. Those had their time in the sun.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2020, 11:02:55 AM »
I had a pair of red, white and blue Janoskis from 2012 that I had been skating, but a homie wanted to buy them so I hooked him up with them in exchange for some weed. He didn't even care they were already scuffed from ollies and shit he just loves the colors and hates the new Remastered version of the shoe. To replace them as my skate shoes I bought a pair of leather Cons Jack Purcells on the cheap, they come in the mail today. Never had a pair of JPs so I'm stoked to see how they fit and feel. I love leather vulcs

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2020, 03:01:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Those viotech blazers are clean. I used to hoard mad skate shoes, but I've gotten rid of a bunch that I never wear.

Damn I wanted a pair of those grey Uprise Halfcabs so badly, they were sold out everywhere in a size 10! They look so sick.

I've been amassing more skate shoes lately. One of these days I'll collect them all for a photo.

ldmch11

• Rep: -4
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2020, 08:03:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Damn I wanted a pair of those grey Uprise Halfcabs so badly, they were sold out everywhere in a size 10! They look so sick.

I've been amassing more skate shoes lately. One of these days I'll collect them all for a photo.
thanks dude, i got the white one initially and really liked how they felt and looked. decided to grab the black grey ones later on but a lot of places sold out. fortunately i was able to procure a pair my size online from seasons.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2020, 10:26:48 PM »
Expand Quote
This page is looking good so far. Really nice assembly of tasteful colorways, Glurmpz. The Reebok Runners and Navy Puma's are super cool
[close]

Those Puma's are similar to a Busenitz or maybe Suciu - very soccer shoe silhouette. They feel like they'd last about 5 minutes if I skated them, though. None of these are for skating but I have doubled up on some so I could skate one pair. The Ellington's were amazing for skating, so are the Elevates. The Veer was too thick with no board feel so they got moved to the chiller stack right away. I might skate the Carroll's if we don't get any Accel Slims in the shop soon. They feel like they'd be great.

Edit: Here's a few random ones that were easy to get to for a photo...

Es SLB 97' remake, Es Accel Slim (all black, black/white)
Reebok Royal Techque T, Adidas Hoops(?), Alife Everybody High Toxic, Etnies Jefferson MTW
Osiris Jerry Hsu, Emerica Reynolds Low Vulc, Emerica Laced, Emerica Dose

A few lightly skated pairs in here, some technically still in rotation for skating. The high top Adidas I got for work shoes when I was on my feet all day at my last job. They were cheap at Winners. Accel Slims and the SLB 97's easily some of the best shoes I've ever skated.
woah my pops had those Osiris Jerry Hsu's. first shoe after he was back from the army. crazy find right there.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2020, 12:40:26 PM »

This isn't the whole load..more like the pre cum.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2020, 06:47:18 PM »
I'm sitting at around 30 pairs now, these are sort of the A list...

Etnies veer, Emerica Reynolds 3 G6 vulc, Emerica Herman G-Code remake, Fila Original Fitness (Green and Tan)
Reebok Classic Nylon, Reebok Royal Complete 3 low, Reebok Workout, Puma Astro Kick
Lakai Carroll, Supra Ellington, Supra Elevate, Es Accel Slim Plus (strap hacked off)
I scored a pair of the same nylon/suede Reebok Classics in the same colorway for $10 from the Goodwill yesterday. Slightly used but once I cleaned off the sole with a soapy rag now they look like new. I just took a walk in them, super comfy

Glurmpz

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2020, 07:21:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This page is looking good so far. Really nice assembly of tasteful colorways, Glurmpz. The Reebok Runners and Navy Puma's are super cool
[close]

Those Puma's are similar to a Busenitz or maybe Suciu - very soccer shoe silhouette. They feel like they'd last about 5 minutes if I skated them, though. None of these are for skating but I have doubled up on some so I could skate one pair. The Ellington's were amazing for skating, so are the Elevates. The Veer was too thick with no board feel so they got moved to the chiller stack right away. I might skate the Carroll's if we don't get any Accel Slims in the shop soon. They feel like they'd be great.

Edit: Here's a few random ones that were easy to get to for a photo...

Es SLB 97' remake, Es Accel Slim (all black, black/white)
Reebok Royal Techque T, Adidas Hoops(?), Alife Everybody High Toxic, Etnies Jefferson MTW
Osiris Jerry Hsu, Emerica Reynolds Low Vulc, Emerica Laced, Emerica Dose

A few lightly skated pairs in here, some technically still in rotation for skating. The high top Adidas I got for work shoes when I was on my feet all day at my last job. They were cheap at Winners. Accel Slims and the SLB 97's easily some of the best shoes I've ever skated.
[close]
woah my pops had those Osiris Jerry Hsu's. first shoe after he was back from the army. crazy find right there.

They're the only pair of shoes I saved from when I rode for Osiris, and aside from Louie's first shoe in the same color way, one of the only shoes I actually liked. Never saved anything from the years prior riding for Globe, though I didn't really like any of their shoes either. Glad I saved tho Hsu's. It's crazy to think they were considered the basic, slim shoe at the time - they're so thick and puffy.

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2020, 07:47:01 PM »
I never could bring myself to soil these...

So good.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2020, 09:06:39 AM »

I picked up these two pairs on Wednesday at the Goodwill for $10 each. The homies at the weed shop are both the same size as me and have been offering to hook me up with extra buds in exchange for shoes, so I'm torn if I should keep them. The Superstar's are the original ADV Vulc version with the huge blue Adiprene insole, they fit almost perfect except for a little heel slippage. The Classics are the first pair of Reeboks I've had on my feet since the 80's when I was little. They fit perfect (half size up) and they are amazingly comfortable for walking and jogging. I'll probably trade them for a fat bag of flowers though