Author Topic: Zach Allen Corona party  (Read 6646 times)

xX_420_Blaze_It_Xx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -14
Re: Zach Allen Corona party
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2020, 11:45:08 PM »
OP is just mad that he wasn’t invited to the party and didn’t get a kiss from Zachary Eveline Allen

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2020, 03:51:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Out of the loop - what's the problem w/ the skatepark in Denver? (assuming we're talking about the red concrete one)

Saw photos of it and thought it looked like a blast
[close]
People go there to pile out or start fights. I can confirm that it is a blast sometimes. It’s the Venice skatepark of Colorado

i passed thru denver driving across the country and stopped there.  i would go to the one in arvada over denver park 10/10 times
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

Patrick2G

• Rep: -299
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2020, 05:23:12 AM »
Canada is not letting Americans from anywhere in (with a few individual exceptions), including Colorado ya dingleberry. 

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2020, 06:09:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Out of the loop - what's the problem w/ the skatepark in Denver? (assuming we're talking about the red concrete one)

[close]
People go there to pile out or start fights. I can confirm that it is a blast sometimes. It’s the Venice skatepark of Colorado
[close]

i passed thru denver driving across the country and stopped there.  i would go to the one in arvada over denver park 10/10 times

Arvada is just as bad for other reasons, Theres so many skateparks in the denver area that id probably never skate either of those parks again

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2020, 06:47:24 AM »
OP is just mad that he wasn’t invited to the party and didn’t get a kiss from Zachary Eveline Allen
op is mad because my two brothers were dumb enough to go and now I have to 86 them from coming in my house for 2 weeks. Also I helped host the same ig dude’s birthday party like 3 years ago and we made a miniramp for it. Actually now that I’m thinking about it most of the fools that were in charge of this shit, were at my birthday party last year.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 04:40:08 PM by Youoverthere »

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

slobplant

• Rep: -12
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 06:50:32 AM »
pussy

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 06:50:59 AM »
Gahhhh damn. Those adidas are tied tighter than Reynold’s half cabs

Underrated post here

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 06:59:18 AM »
Honestly, at this point fuck it.  Skating isn’t the way it was anymore.  Hasn’t been in a good while. I’m done complaining about it.  Got better things to do.  Good on anyone making moves in the industry now.

I’ve been pretty much only focusing on the local scene the last few years and it’s much more enjoyable.

Better skating than Zach Allen too
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Jerrys Kid

• Rep: 56
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2020, 07:30:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Arvada is just as bad for other reasons, Theres so many skateparks in the denver area that id probably never skate either of those parks again

I'm moving to Denver this fall. I've been to the Denver park when it wasn't super crowded and loved it, but I get the vibe that some sketchy folks/homeless people frequent the place regularly.

What parks out there do you recommend? I've been to the Frisco, Denver, Lafayettte, and Colorado Springs parks and they were all amazing.

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2020, 07:37:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm moving to Denver this fall. I've been to the Denver park when it wasn't super crowded and loved it, but I get the vibe that some sketchy folks/homeless people frequent the place regularly.

What parks out there do you recommend? I've been to the Frisco, Denver, Lafayettte, and Colorado Springs parks and they were all amazing.

Lafayette and Co springs are both really fun, Frisco is new since i lived there so i cant speak on that one. My favorites are Northglenn, both thornton parks, Dayton in Aurora (its a tiny park but so much fun), Golden is also new since ive been there but that one looks like so much fun. Theres so many out there though you could probably skate multiple new parks a day for a month. I recommend looking up a colorado skatepark directory and just trying out as many as possible, Theres a lot of really fun parks that dont get any shine
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 09:15:35 AM by jerrygurneyscream »

McBrandt

• Rep: -13
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2020, 08:42:17 AM »
That Denver park is one of my favorite parks ever. Those bank-to-curbs are the shit. Haven't been there since 2006 so no idea what the vibe is now, though.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2020, 09:08:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Honestly, at this point fuck it.  Skating isn’t the way it was anymore.  Hasn’t been in a good while. I’m done complaining about it.  Got better things to do.  Good on anyone making moves in the industry now.
[close]

I’ve been pretty much only focusing on the local scene the last few years and it’s much more enjoyable.

I think anyones local scene has better skating than Allen

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2020, 09:22:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Dayton park, Greenwood Village, 10th & Osage, and triple nipple in Arvada. If you’re looking for good small parks where you can get a solo sesh.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 886
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2020, 10:10:16 AM »
Dane Burman was just in Colorado too. What a cunt.

I went to D park sometime in late June and it was packed and no one was masked up so I left after 10 mins. I thought I got ‘rona but just turned out to be other health issues.

I’ll stick to skating the two dumb spots in my neighborhood unless I do an early morning sesh somewhere.

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2020, 10:25:15 AM »
op is a fucking crybaby bitch ass cop

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2020, 10:30:00 AM »
Canada is not letting Americans from anywhere in (with a few individual exceptions), including Colorado ya dingleberry.
neither is the EU lol what is op talking about
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

disintegration

• Rep: -114
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2020, 11:33:24 AM »
Fuck this thread, who cares.

fongool

• Rep: 94
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2020, 11:40:49 AM »
OP is a karen

big "I'm gonna tell on you to your manager energy"

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2020, 11:41:47 AM »
OP is a karen

big "I'm gonna tell on you to your manager energy"

Zach is just so bad. I can't wait til the Baker HR Department hears about this and fires his ass

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2020, 11:59:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Local scenes of all localities, in all places, no matter how distant or scenic, are better.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2020, 12:52:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
neither is the EU lol what is op talking about
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/travel/american-travelers-restrictions-coronavirus.html

KENYA
Asymptomatic visitors to Kenya from the United States who have proof of a negative Covid-19 test within the previous four days do not need to quarantine for 14 days unless they are from California, Florida or Texas.
COSTA RICA
Costa Rica is allowing entry to residents of Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Virginia and Washington, D.C., with a negative test taken within 72 hours of arrival. Plans call for visitors from Colorado, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania to be admitted as of Sept. 15, according to the country’s tourism board. A driver’s license is required to prove residency. Passengers on private flights will be allowed on a case-by-case basis. Visitors are required to have proof of medical insurance that covers up to $50,000 in coronavirus expenses, and $2,000 in hotel costs.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 01:00:21 PM by Youoverthere »

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2020, 10:15:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Local scenes of all localities, in all places, no matter how distant or scenic, are better.

Lmfao

veritas

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2020, 03:22:11 AM »
Thought this was going to be a party celebrating that Zach Allen got corona