Author Topic: Luigi of nike  (Read 6292 times)

ndsr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Luigi of nike
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2020, 11:54:25 AM »
Expand Quote
I think its less about what he produces footage wise and more about what kind of numbers his shit sells (like Cab). They've given him multiple shoes over the past few years that seem to sell pretty fast, even those funky looking ones that came out recently.
[close]

Have any of his colorways received a second run? If his drops sell so well why doesn't he have a pro shoe (like Cab)? Comparing him to Cab seems a bit off, since Steve has continued to shred and be visually involved for the past 40 fucking years.

I'll state again for the true anonymous shit-posters, MODS, so perhaps I'm not dinged another rep - I like Gino, just having a valid disagreement here.

^^Good call on Todd Jordan, always liked his flow.^^
Key word in your statement is flow.  Todd Jordan never deserved more than flow from any company that put him on.  Just kidding he was ok at doing easy tricks that had been done better by almost every good skater

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2020, 11:55:20 AM »
What the fuck is this recent Gino shoe you are all talking about? His dunk high from like 2016/2017?

these lads X POETS

Junglist

« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2020, 12:01:24 PM »
Expand Quote
What the fuck is this recent Gino shoe you are all talking about? His dunk high from like 2016/2017?
[close]

these lads X POETS

duniwayRobber

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2020, 12:01:52 PM »
Key word in your statement is flow.  Todd Jordan never deserved more than flow from any company that put him on.  Just kidding he was ok at doing easy tricks that had been done better by almost every good skater

Dammmmm, ndsr getting in on the action.

AnySBody know if immediate re-issues of colorways are even a thing there? Is it always a single drop or does that only apply to the more wild items?
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.