Author Topic: When do you consider someone a “skateboarder”  (Read 9617 times)

cucktard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
Re: When do you consider someone a “skateboarder”
« Reply #150 on: September 21, 2020, 04:55:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Shut the fuck up and focus. You sound like a bitter bitch.

Boo fucking hoo. Nerd.

I’m sure this is your tenth account and it’s just a matter of time before you focus or get banned because you’re obviously insane and take things waaayyy too seriously.

Seek help. We can see your username just lurking this thread.
[close]

Username: SlapRhaters
Date Registered: May 31, 2014, 11:35:48 AM

Please tell me more about how this is my 10th account, your guys stupidity continues to amaze me. Besides the mods will never ban me, i don't break rules i just speak the truth.

You take yourself and skateboarding so seriously it’s comedic. You and your arbitrary trick selection, your ‘truth’ that you feel applies to everyone.

Keep kookin’
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Glurmpz

« Reply #151 on: September 21, 2020, 05:00:50 PM »
Expand Quote
hey slaprhaters if youre so smart if i put a fleshlight in my ass and get my boy to fuck it, is that gay or just two straight guys having fun?
[close]
If i was in charge people would be given the death penalty for even thinking about doing such things.

^ Just a little reminder that the guy who you’re all arguing with thinks gay people should be put to death. Maybe let that sink in before giving two shits about his absolute garbage theory regarding what makes a true skater.

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #152 on: September 21, 2020, 05:03:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
hey slaprhaters if youre so smart if i put a fleshlight in my ass and get my boy to fuck it, is that gay or just two straight guys having fun?
[close]
If i was in charge people would be given the death penalty for even thinking about doing such things.
[close]

^ Just a little reminder that the guy who you’re all arguing with thinks gay people should be put to death. Maybe let that sink in before giving two shits about his absolute garbage theory regarding what makes a true skater.

When did i say that? If you couldn't tell he was literally mocking gay people.

Glurmpz

« Reply #153 on: September 21, 2020, 05:25:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

When did i say that? If you couldn't tell he was literally mocking gay people.

^ It’s right there in the above quoted text - you got really bad short term memory?

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
University graduate there apparently learned back lips before front boards and back 180s, because back lips are the first blindside tricks you have to commit to. Very impressive. And before the age of 12. Very very impressive.
[close]

Here goes slap again, you literally have no idea what your talking about, a fs board means FRONT SIDE as in literally FACING the rail as you watch your FRONT foot go over the rail, it also doesn't apply to 180s because if you do a proper 180 you will rotate enough to be facing forward again by the time you land. A back lipslide however requires coming from the BACK SIDE with your BACK foot going over the rail.

Nice try slap has proven to be regular again.
[close]
Lol wut. Do you not end a back lip looking forward? What kind of weird ass back lip are you doing?
[close]

how can you be so confident in something you know nothing about? Blind side is about how you get INTO a trick and has nothing to do with how you get out, with your logic even a bs board to fakie is now blind side, thanks for the laugh.
[close]
Sir this is word salad and you’re now openly contradicting yourself
[close]
No i'm not, you just don't understand, You get into bs lipslides, you don't get "into" bs 180s. Again how are you so confident about something you know nothing about?
[close]
Mister you said commit to blindside- do you do back 180s without committing to them? You have an interesting way of doing tricks
[close]

Again bs 180s aren't blind side so your point doesn't make any sense.
[close]

I feel like I'm the only one reading this who is on your side, and I don't even meet your standards to be called a skater, but BS 180 and FS boardslide are blind side, they are just really easy blind side tricks with minimal risk. BS lipslide is kinda an arbitrary marker, but I get what you're saying about needing to cross some threshold of scaring the shit out of yourself and powering through it to have the heart of a skater. Ultimately only a poser would get mad if someone labels them not a skater, which is really why I love your presence in this thread.
[close]

My problem with calling those tricks blind side is that they are only blind side if you do them in a weird way and it's a slippery slope because technically you can turn any trick into a blind side if you do it weird enough.

Also depends on your definition of blind. To me it's can only be blind if your getting into a grind blind or landing blind, if your blind for a second in the air like a 180 but you land looking forward it's not blind, why? Because if you use the blind in the air for a second as  the requirement that means that every single 360 is now a blind trick even though you land straight  looking forward..

With the fs board, Sure if you want you can get into one and angle completely straight or even more like a hurricane where it is super blind side but that's not textbook, most people who front board will never fully straighten their board resulting in never being blind side.

Now same with 180s, if you aren't good at them and you land your 180s in a weird fakie position looking backwards fine technically it could be blind side BUT if you do a proper 180 you are landing bolts looking forward.

If you consider them blind side then anything can be, what's stopping some weird fuck from doing a kickflip  but landing in a nollie position looking backwards? that's blind as fuck, doesn't mean kickflips are a blind trick.
[close]
People do back lips that aren’t fully perpendicular to the bar too though. Blindside to me means you spend some amount of time not able to looking at the obstacle or your landing. I back 180 and end looking at my my front foot, ie looking backwards all the time. I’ve been doing them like 30 years and this is the first I’ve heard of that not being proper. Frankly I don’t know if I’ve seen anyone not do it that way and I am being serious. Front boards that go to fakie also are blindside- from the time I get on until after the trick is over I am looking backwards.

I get it - back lips are hard and the commitment is a bit bigger because you have to ollie over the rail. But if you stick on any of these tricks you’re still falling right on you ass which I think is what makes them scary.
[close]

"Blindside to me means you spend some amount of time not able to looking at the obstacle or your landing. " with this logic all 180s and all 360s are now blind side, any rotation of any kind on any obstacle is now blind side.

You may 180 that way, I don't and if you watch footage of people doing big 180s you will definitely see them looking forward as they ride away not backwards towards the stairs. I want to put a friendly warning here that the easiest way to hit your head is landing bs 180s looking backwards, especially down drops, look forward stay safe.
Dude no, first of all yes some part of any 360 is blindside. Front 180s you may look backwards to spot your landing but that’s about it and even then you’re mostly looking forward. Second re bs 180s - that’s not correct. Please don’t try to advise me on my favorite trick.

Glurmpz

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
University graduate there apparently learned back lips before front boards and back 180s, because back lips are the first blindside tricks you have to commit to. Very impressive. And before the age of 12. Very very impressive.
[close]

Here goes slap again, you literally have no idea what your talking about, a fs board means FRONT SIDE as in literally FACING the rail as you watch your FRONT foot go over the rail, it also doesn't apply to 180s because if you do a proper 180 you will rotate enough to be facing forward again by the time you land. A back lipslide however requires coming from the BACK SIDE with your BACK foot going over the rail.

[close]
Lol wut. Do you not end a back lip looking forward? What kind of weird ass back lip are you doing?
[close]

how can you be so confident in something you know nothing about? Blind side is about how you get INTO a trick and has nothing to do with how you get out, with your logic even a bs board to fakie is now blind side, thanks for the laugh.
[close]
[close]
No i'm not, you just don't understand, You get into bs lipslides, you don't get "into" bs 180s. Again how are you so confident about something you know nothing about?
[close]
Mister you said commit to blindside- do you do back 180s without committing to them? You have an interesting way of doing tricks
[close]

[close]

I feel like I'm the only one reading this who is on your side, and I don't even meet your standards to be called a skater, but BS 180 and FS boardslide are blind side, they are just really easy blind side tricks with minimal risk. BS lipslide is kinda an arbitrary marker, but I get what you're saying about needing to cross some threshold of scaring the shit out of yourself and powering through it to have the heart of a skater. Ultimately only a poser would get mad if someone labels them not a skater, which is really why I love your presence in this thread.
[close]

My problem with calling those tricks blind side is that they are only blind side if you do them in a weird way and it's a slippery slope because technically you can turn any trick into a blind side if you do it weird enough.

Also depends on your definition of blind. To me it's can only be blind if your getting into a grind blind or landing blind, if your blind for a second in the air like a 180 but you land looking forward it's not blind, why? Because if you use the blind in the air for a second as  the requirement that means that every single 360 is now a blind trick even though you land straight  looking forward..

With the fs board, Sure if you want you can get into one and angle completely straight or even more like a hurricane where it is super blind side but that's not textbook, most people who front board will never fully straighten their board resulting in never being blind side.

Now same with 180s, if you aren't good at them and you land your 180s in a weird fakie position looking backwards fine technically it could be blind side BUT if you do a proper 180 you are landing bolts looking forward.

If you consider them blind side then anything can be, what's stopping some weird fuck from doing a kickflip  but landing in a nollie position looking backwards? that's blind as fuck, doesn't mean kickflips are a blind trick.
[close]
People do back lips that aren’t fully perpendicular to the bar too though. Blindside to me means you spend some amount of time not able to looking at the obstacle or your landing. I back 180 and end looking at my my front foot, ie looking backwards all the time. I’ve been doing them like 30 years and this is the first I’ve heard of that not being proper. Frankly I don’t know if I’ve seen anyone not do it that way and I am being serious. Front boards that go to fakie also are blindside- from the time I get on until after the trick is over I am looking backwards.

I get it - back lips are hard and the commitment is a bit bigger because you have to ollie over the rail. But if you stick on any of these tricks you’re still falling right on you ass which I think is what makes them scary.
[close]

"Blindside to me means you spend some amount of time not able to looking at the obstacle or your landing. " with this logic all 180s and all 360s are now blind side, any rotation of any kind on any obstacle is now blind side.

You may 180 that way, I don't and if you watch footage of people doing big 180s you will definitely see them looking forward as they ride away not backwards towards the stairs. I want to put a friendly warning here that the easiest way to hit your head is landing bs 180s looking backwards, especially down drops, look forward stay safe.
[close]
Dude no, first of all yes some part of any 360 is blindside. Front 180s you may look backwards to spot your landing but that’s about it and even then you’re mostly looking forward. Second re bs 180s - that’s not correct. Please don’t try to advise me on my favorite trick.

Slaprhaters has clearly never seen McCrank do tricks to fakie while mean mugging the obstacle as he lands and rolls away.

SlapRhaters

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Dude yes, with your logic all 360s and 180s are blindside, i explained my logic if you can't come up with anything other then dude no then it's over with.

Sorry if it's your favourite trick but landing looking backwards is not the way to do it. look up videos of how to do bs 180s and you'll see, frankly it's dangerous and if you had that habit on anything more then flat ground you would likely have given yourself a concussion by now.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Slaprhaters has clearly never seen McCrank do tricks to fakie while mean mugging the obstacle as he lands and rolls away.
Right? That’s half the fun!

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #158 on: September 21, 2020, 05:39:33 PM »
In his own way, I think SlapRhaters wants to push us to live our best lives, and he’s therefore a good homie and may deserve tuckings in.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

SlapRhaters

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

https://youtu.be/iglRwxXXYGQ

In the first minute he does a fs 180 lands looking forward, then he does a nollie bs 180 lands looking forward, then at 1:00 he does another fs 180 landing looking forward and then at 1:15 he does a BS 180 landing looking forward.

Nice try.

Glurmpz

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

In the first minute he does a fs 180 lands looking forward, then he does a nollie bs 180 lands looking forward, then at 1:00 he does another fs 180 landing looking forward and then at 1:15 he does a BS 180 landing looking forward.

Nice try.

The fact that you didn’t immediately know what clips I was referring to, while the other poster did, makes it pretty clear who’s ‘more of a skater’.

SlapRhaters

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Nice try.
[close]

The fact that you didn’t immediately know what clips I was referring to, while the other poster did, makes it pretty clear who’s ‘more of a skater’.
Welcome to slap where sitting on your ass watching videos makes you more of a skater then you know actually skateboarding??

Anyways who says i don't know? i'm just too busy proving buddy wrong and trying to prevent him from cracking his head to worry about joking around.

SlapRhaters

« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2020, 06:09:07 PM »
In his own way, I think SlapRhaters wants to push us to live our best lives, and he’s therefore a good homie and may deserve tuckings in.

This is one hundred percent true, if your a local in my area and i've seen you putting in real work to become a shredder i will literally help anyway i can.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2020, 06:10:51 PM »
Buddy that’s not how you crack your head on bs 180s. You crack it by under-rotating or not going high or far enough. No one listen to this guy he doesn’t know.

Glurmpz

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Nice try.
[close]

[close]
Welcome to slap where sitting on your ass watching videos makes you more of a skater then you know actually skateboarding??

Anyways who says i don't know? i'm just too busy proving buddy wrong and trying to prevent him from cracking his head to worry about joking around.

Well you shared the wrong clip so that leads me to believe you definitely didn't know what clips I was referring to.

Not sure what you think you proved, but aside from a couple people saying they see what you're 'trying' to say, no one agrees with you so that should be a little sign of how legitimate your theory is.

Again - SlapRhaters said in no uncertain terms that he thinks homosexuality is cause for the death penalty, so why are we listening to anything he says? Would you ever keep taking to a person in real life who says any of the shit he's said? Of course not. You'd laugh in his face for the stupid skate theories with everyone else within earshot, and beat his ass if he said something so incredibly homophobic.

Glurmpz

« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2020, 06:28:32 PM »
Also - "Welcome to slap where sitting on your ass watching videos makes you more of a skater then you know actually skateboarding??"...

https://vimeo.com/434993421

^That was one day and it was easy. Your move, poser.

SlapRhaters

« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2020, 06:29:08 PM »
Buddy that’s not how you crack your head on bs 180s. You crack it by under-rotating or not going high or far enough. No one listen to this guy he doesn’t know.

You wreak of inexperience. The times where you know you haven't rotated enough or cleared the gap are the ones you have time to adjust for as you bail. It's the ones where you think you've done everything right and then stop out of nowhere where the damage gets done.

SlapRhaters

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Nice try.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Well you shared the wrong clip so that leads me to believe you definitely didn't know what clips I was referring to.

Not sure what you think you proved, but aside from a couple people saying they see what you're 'trying' to say, no one agrees with you so that should be a little sign of how legitimate your theory is.

Again - SlapRhaters said in no uncertain terms that he thinks homosexuality is cause for the death penalty, so why are we listening to anything he says? Would you ever keep taking to a person in real life who says any of the shit he's said? Of course not. You'd laugh in his face for the stupid skate theories with everyone else within earshot, and beat his ass if he said something so incredibly homophobic.
I'm not homophobic at all, more chicks for me but what i will not stand is people mocking people because of who they are attracted to.

Glurmpz

« Reply #168 on: September 21, 2020, 06:34:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Let's repost this lovely quote of yours, shall we? I agree the original comment was wack, but your was much, much, much worse. Given your post history no one is going to think you're being sarcastic.

SlapRhaters

« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2020, 06:35:39 PM »
Also - "Welcome to slap where sitting on your ass watching videos makes you more of a skater then you know actually skateboarding??"...

Nice vid but i can't help but notice you look forward as you ride away instead of backwards so why are you on my back when you do what i say is suppose to be done?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
« Reply #170 on: September 21, 2020, 06:43:11 PM »
Bet I can guess SlapRH8ers favorite movie...

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Glurmpz

« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2020, 06:43:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Nice vid but i can't help but notice you look forward as you ride away instead of backwards so why are you on my back when you do what i say is suppose to be done?

Because you're arguing semantics of trick descriptions like your point of view is fact and all of skateboarding has to change how we refer to tricks because... *checks notes... SlapRHaters says none of us are real skaters unless we can back lip a flat bar, flip into slides and grinds, and... shit, I forgot the other one because it was just bullshit that wasn't worth remembering. 

Also - you're wrong. I turn and look the way I'm going if I feel like it.

By your logic, all skaters who aren't that good don't get to identify as skateboarders. All the guys I grew up with who lived and breathed skateboarding, but also happened to suck at it, none of them were skaters, huh? I DARE you to test your asinine theory out in the real world - go to a park, gather up a few folks, give em the requirements, and then if they don't meet them make sure you walk right up to them and tell them to their face "You're not a skateboarder, sorry.". Lol. You realize there's scores of legitimate pros who couldn't meet your standard, right?

I've been skating over 30 years, taught skate lessons/camps since the 90's, been the sponsored am, helped run brands, made lots of videos, wrote for magazines... I'm telling you honestly your whole idea that a trick list should determine who is a real skater is flawed at it's very core. The sheer arrogance and snobbery of that sentiment has no place in skateboarding. It's people like you who make so many others feel unwelcome in skateboarding with your gatekeeping nonsense that's completely ego driven.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 07:07:33 PM by Glurmpz »

SlapRhaters

« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2020, 07:05:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Because you're arguing semantics of trick descriptions like your point of view is fact and all of skateboarding has to change how we refer to tricks because... *checks notes... SlapRHaters says none of us are real skaters unless we can back lip a flat bar, flip into slides and grinds, and... shit, I forgot the other one because it was just bullshit that wasn't worth remembering. 

Also - you're wrong. I turn and look the way I'm going if I feel like it.

This was a nose grind 180, that you didn't pop out so you had to pivot to finish the rotation hence why you were looking backwards. It wasn't a choice more of a  necessity thats only possible off 1 foot high ledges.

Glurmpz

« Reply #173 on: September 21, 2020, 07:13:37 PM »
You know what? Tell yourself whatever you want about how a person's body is facing during a trick, I'm not even sure what your whole point is there anyway. The trick name isn't in dispute. You just seem to be convinced that people always look the direction their skateboard is moving, when in reality most people look DOWN when doing tricks. You know, where your feet and board are. Haha. My man, it's in the shoulders, not where your head is looking.

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #174 on: September 21, 2020, 07:17:32 PM »
Interrupting this bullshit to say I really like the fixed-angle-but-still-tracking shots like on that manny pad and wood box ledge. I’m old and lame and so are my friends so I don’t film. So maybe that shit is easy to do, but it’s pretty dope to me. I wish I still looked that good on a skateboard. I’m only a little older than you but I don’t got it like that anymore. Keep it up.

Glurmpz

« Reply #175 on: September 21, 2020, 07:22:16 PM »
Interrupting this bullshit to say I really like the fixed-angle-but-still-tracking shots like on that manny pad and wood box ledge. I’m old and lame and so are my friends so I don’t film. So maybe that shit is easy to do, but it’s pretty dope to me. I wish I still looked that good on a skateboard. I’m only a little older than you but I don’t got it like that anymore. Keep it up.

Ha! Thanks!

So, to do that you just film in regular HD (16:9) aspect ratio, but import it into a 4:3 timeline to edit. Then you have room to pan from side to side in post, and if you're like me you don't need skating to be HD anyway so I crop in a bit sometimes and add zooms too. When mixed with SD footage it looks great, almost like dolly shots. ^That edit was actually the sloppiest I've ever done it - I usually do it so you don't see the start or stop of the pan.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #176 on: September 21, 2020, 07:29:35 PM »
Back in high school, a kid derided me for not having scratches on my board’s tail. Asked me in a snotty voice, “Do you even skate?” I guess he thought I needed to be able to do tailslides to be a skateboarder. Even though I had scratches on my nose and wheelbase and my tail was razor sharp. I also never saw this kid with a board the whole time at school, he just hung around skateboarders. Reminds me of what I’ve been reading in this thread.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #177 on: September 21, 2020, 07:30:21 PM »

Because every time your argument dissolves you pick some other tenuous point to make.

If you're truly looking for likeminded skaters, you're never going to find it. No one is gonna agree with you 100% of the time; especially when you're unfriendly, your ideas are shifty and you insist on being aggressive.

You say you want:

well thought out and educated conversations with each other.

But you approach it like a dick, and when people point out the obvious such as:

Shit, my homey; I was considering myself a skateboarder before any of those tricks (lipslides, flip-in ledge maneuvers) were invented

you get even more unfriendly. If you're looking for the things you claim to be looking for, you've blown your shot a few times over. If you really hate this place so much, please leave.

Glurmpz, that video owns 8)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
« Reply #178 on: September 21, 2020, 07:38:15 PM »
If you’ve never used a hollow truck axle to smoke a bowl behind a dumpster, you’re a fucking poser.  Case closed.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Glurmpz

« Reply #179 on: September 21, 2020, 07:49:37 PM »

Glurmpz, that video owns 8)

Thanks! I get some small satisfaction knowing that there's a bunch of tricks in there I rolled away from while breaking SlapRHaters' rules. Hell, no flip-ins or a back lip on a flatbar in there so technically I'm not even a skater.  ;D