Author Topic: Copenhagen covid restrictions  (Read 637 times)

birdplops

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 25
Copenhagen covid restrictions
« on: September 21, 2020, 06:36:29 AM »
Heya, I was going to stay in Copenhagen for a few days at the end of this week, but have just seen that there are bans on gatherings that includes a skatepark and names Fælledparken as a place to avoid: https://politi.dk/en/coronavirus-in-denmark/hotspots-you-should-currently-avoid

I'd be eternally grateful if anyone has any insight into what it's like there at the moment.

yeahisaidit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
Re: Copenhagen covid restrictions
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 10:28:35 PM »
Hope the trip pans out for you. I had a skate trip planned there a couple months ago but everything got cancelled. Granted I booked the trip pre Covid and would have been coming from the states.

themeangreen

• Rep: -75
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 11:08:38 PM »
I was chatting with a friend in Copenhagen the other day, I was supposed to move there in April. This is what he was telling me on Thursday.

They just had a spike in cases from people coming back to Denmark from summer holiday and the wedding season. Government shut bars and restaurants for an early curfew and limited gatherings like you said above. There is still the restriction on travel for necessary reasons only. Most of the Danish were not wearing masks back in March and the Government just started mandating people wear them with the curfew and new spike. They did not shut the entire city down but some  businesses have shuttered and there has been a spike there. The Government did a great job originally in March shutting everything down and had a low number of cases but with the new spikes in cases they're trying to keep businesses open and keep a semblance of normalcy as of right now things have tightened up around the city. Edited: People are apparently taking it seriously and there has not been a lot of normal activity around the city.

Hope that helps. Cheers! 

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 01:47:18 PM »
Heya, I was going to stay in Copenhagen for a few days at the end of this week, but have just seen that there are bans on gatherings that includes a skatepark and names Fælledparken as a place to avoid: https://politi.dk/en/coronavirus-in-denmark/hotspots-you-should-currently-avoid

I'd be eternally grateful if anyone has any insight into what it's like there at the moment.

You can't be there at night because a lot of young people started throwing huge parties after the bars got restrictions on how late they can serve.

The restrictions aren't too bad, but you can't go to nightclubs and everything shuts down at 10 PM.

TremayneToy

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 12:46:12 AM »
ust carry on its just amazing and so convincing..keep it up. [MyGroundBiz](https://www.mygroundbiz.online/)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 11:28:40 PM by TremayneToy »