Author Topic: Palace bun Stereo  (Read 42242 times)

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
Re: Palace bun Stereo
« Reply #330 on: June 12, 2021, 07:49:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^How come it is that you can't shut it? Like honestly you know you're wrong here because literally everyone that has come at you has said that you are wrong. That is often how we can gauge that we are blowing it. Being an outlier does not automatically make you a free thinker. Sometimes it just makes you a dumb asshole. Can't wait for your response since you seem to need to have the last stupid word even though you know you are talking a bunch of shit.
[close]

My Response is why don't you shut the fuck up and stop addressing me? Then I would not still be commenting. You all are talking shit actually, like I said show me all the shit that makes Ethan Fowler a racist besides this pre teen gossip you are preaching.
[close]

He called a black man the n word. How do you need any more proof than that?
[close]

I don't know,call me whatever but maybe it would be cool to hear both sides of the story before judging somebody if your into that. Usually racist people have a trail of things they have said or done that makes them racist. This happened a long time ago,I believe it said, when people often said things to each other that people today would not let go so easy. And people do change. Maybe he said that and instantly regretted it, maybe a demon entered his body and raped his soul that night. I merely asked for some more bread crumbs since like I said he associates with people who would not associate with a racist, maybe that will change now, I don't know and neither do you.
[close]

Why do you need to hear “Ethan’s side”?
Benny has literally NOTHING to personally gain from telling this story.
Calling a black person the n word makes you racist, full stop.
This is really simple dude. Ethan Fowler is a piece of shit and took joy in calling Benny a racial slur. That’s what happened.
[close]

Ok well I guess Palace should get canceled for their sexist rape culture board graphics while you're at it.
[close]

Yeah man, that graphic is absolutely awful. No argument from me. Doesn’t change the fact that Ethan Fowler is a racist asshole though so I’m not sure what your point is.
[close]

I guess my point would be that its apparently cool to ride for company promoting sexual abuse but any racism is a no go. Whats the difference there? They are both awful.  AND I just thought it was weird people like Chris Pastas,Ed Templeton and Ray Barbee would associate with a blatant racist and that maybe there is more to the story. Sure glad we could have such an enlighting conversation about it.  I don't support racism but I also don't believe in just jumping on somebody on a one sided story. I said earlier since this is something that sticks out to Benny,(and if it is true I can see why it would), that Ethan should come forward and apologize to him even if its just off the record.
[close]
[close]

Also, I don’t see Mattchew in every Reynolds thread calling him a POS for calling Gershon the n word…
[close]

Because he didn’t.

From the man himself (question 17, I think):

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2018/08/14/happened-gershon-mosley/

This interview is fucking amazing. I am glad you shared it.
ok thanks

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #331 on: June 12, 2021, 07:59:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^How come it is that you can't shut it? Like honestly you know you're wrong here because literally everyone that has come at you has said that you are wrong. That is often how we can gauge that we are blowing it. Being an outlier does not automatically make you a free thinker. Sometimes it just makes you a dumb asshole. Can't wait for your response since you seem to need to have the last stupid word even though you know you are talking a bunch of shit.
[close]

My Response is why don't you shut the fuck up and stop addressing me? Then I would not still be commenting. You all are talking shit actually, like I said show me all the shit that makes Ethan Fowler a racist besides this pre teen gossip you are preaching.
[close]

[close]

I don't know,call me whatever but maybe it would be cool to hear both sides of the story before judging somebody if your into that. Usually racist people have a trail of things they have said or done that makes them racist. This happened a long time ago,I believe it said, when people often said things to each other that people today would not let go so easy. And people do change. Maybe he said that and instantly regretted it, maybe a demon entered his body and raped his soul that night. I merely asked for some more bread crumbs since like I said he associates with people who would not associate with a racist, maybe that will change now, I don't know and neither do you.
[close]

This is really simple dude. Ethan Fowler is a piece of shit and took joy in calling Benny a racial slur. That’s what happened.
[close]

Ok well I guess Palace should get canceled for their sexist rape culture board graphics while you're at it.
[close]

Yeah man, that graphic is absolutely awful. No argument from me. Doesn’t change the fact that Ethan Fowler is a racist asshole though so I’m not sure what your point is.
[close]

I guess my point would be that its apparently cool to ride for company promoting sexual abuse but any racism is a no go. Whats the difference there? They are both awful.  AND I just thought it was weird people like Chris Pastas,Ed Templeton and Ray Barbee would associate with a blatant racist and that maybe there is more to the story. Sure glad we could have such an enlighting conversation about it.  I don't support racism but I also don't believe in just jumping on somebody on a one sided story. I said earlier since this is something that sticks out to Benny,(and if it is true I can see why it would), that Ethan should come forward and apologize to him even if its just off the record.
[close]
[close]

Also, I don’t see Mattchew in every Reynolds thread calling him a POS for calling Gershon the n word…

Cool straw man argument. Why are you defending Ethan Fowler saying the n word again? Why are you mad at calling out racists instead of being mad at actual racists? What has you so scared about the fact that Ethan Fowler is a shitty person?
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Matthew_James

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #332 on: June 13, 2021, 08:37:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Cool straw man argument. Why are you defending Ethan Fowler saying the n word again? Why are you mad at calling out racists instead of being mad at actual racists? What has you so scared about the fact that Ethan Fowler is a shitty person?

Woah, you just made a bunch of assumptions to come up with that fodder. I just think it’s interesting that some ppl get a pass and others are crucified a la Duffman.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #333 on: June 13, 2021, 08:53:06 AM »
one has apologized one hasn’t- idk why that’s mind boggling to you

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #334 on: June 13, 2021, 09:01:19 AM »
Aside from ‘95-96 Stereo, Ethan Fowler’s entire career was one bid bummer high.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #335 on: June 13, 2021, 09:09:27 AM »
I love shimizus story about being on a bummer high demo tour where they are judging a contest at some random park in Texas.  Ethan Fowler falls a sleep at the judging table.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #336 on: June 13, 2021, 09:14:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I love shimizus story about being on a bummer high demo tour where they are judging a contest at some random park in Texas.  Ethan Fowler falls a sleep at the judging table.

He was phoning it in at that point. The Bummer High blanks weren’t terrible though.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #337 on: June 25, 2021, 05:52:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you are going to have beef, at least do it with a brand that people have cared about in the last decade or so; no one has given a single fuck about stereo since they rebooted. The only reason Lev and his cronies won’t go after bigger/ more relevant fish is because they know they’ll get their arses handed to them...
[close]

lowkey hoping that palace's going to fuck with fa in an upcoming ad
[close]
They already publicly put it out there they turned down Dill when he asked to get on in an ad. Then asked if anyone had Tony Ferguson's number, cuz that's the type of dude they want on.

Think they got that number.  ;)

Also, I somehow missed this whole thread but wow, FUCK Ethan Fowler.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #338 on: December 05, 2021, 05:58:08 PM »
Yeah like Ethan could of brought back some dead thread from a year ago just to say a bunch of racist shit

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • old and in the way
« Reply #339 on: December 05, 2021, 07:12:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Yeah like Ethan could of brought back some dead thread from a year ago just to say a bunch of racist shit
[close]
i was just saying we dont know what ethan is even accused of. people think everything is racism nowadays. maybe it was? but even if it is, there's lots of things he could have said that aren't automatically the n word. boss never said nigga to gershon even though everyone repeats that story. it's just assumed even if most the time it is a white rapper saying it in friendship. like that bald pedo rosenbaum 'shoot me nigga'. lot of right wingers called it racist but he meant it in friendship. 'shoot me good friend'.

dude, read the fucking interview already

https://skatenewswire.com/benny-fairfax-free-interview/

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #340 on: December 05, 2021, 07:23:06 PM »
imagine naming your company bummer high

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #341 on: December 05, 2021, 07:24:09 PM »
What if Ethan Fowler meant "Don't see a lot of good friends in here do ya?" Ya know, like in a friendly way. gtfo
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 09:11:55 PM by keepthefunkalive »